MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 9:15 PM | Message # 1516
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon chuckled. "Nah, Its cool. I don't really mind. I just want everyone to get along. I'm really rooting for you and Rarity so I'm going to try to help you guys. First of all you're going to have to cool down a bit so you don't lose your temper. Next you need to go down there and Tell her how you feel about her. Just be honest with her and try to keep calm and everything should go fine."  Brandon Paused a bit. "To be honest I feel kinda the same way about Kat. When I'm with her I feel like there might be a some what happy ending to this thing. Anyway how are you feeling right now?"

"Of course I don't hate you, Rarity." said Derpy. "I don't  approve of how you got your information, but I trust you would never use your power maliciously. I knew Colgate might get mad, but I didn't she'd take things this personally. I personally though you and Colgate were great together. I don't want to see that fall apart. Even if it does I want you to know that we are here for you."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 9:29 PM | Message # 1517
Lieutenant general
Rarity sobbed it's not like Twilight and Kat think it is. She was trying to tell me something whenever I went to her dreams. I never went uninvited. Even when I went to yours I always ask the pony's or person's mind before I go in. If I'm not invited it won't let me in. I can't just break into people or ponies minds I knock on the door to the dream. I'm not a criminal." Rarity sobbed.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 10:02 PM | Message # 1518
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate sighed, "That's the thing though, I don't know what I want to tell Rarity. I mean, I do love her, but everytime I try to talk to her about something she dose not want to talk about, she just starts crying and saying that she loves me and wants everything to be OK and I feel like I just have to bottle things up to avoid that." She looked at Brandon. "How can you be in a relationship with somepony who you feel like you can't be honest with? Like, not just that you can't tell them everything, but that you literately cannot be open with them because there reaction makes you feel horrible and sorta makes you... hate them a little bit." She slumped in her chair. "Plus now that we are back here, I can't stop thinking about how I have betrayed Berry and Pinchy. If you think Rarity is taking this all badly imagine what Berry will say if she is still..." Colgate closed her mouth, unable to even finish the sentence. Her eyes started to water and she gave Brandon a pleading look, holding out her legs for a comforting hug.

Down bellow Apple Jack patted Rarity, "Your over reacting sugar cube. Twilight's got a good head on her shoulders. Just be honest with her and..." Apple Jack trailed off before turning her head and vomiting. Rubbing her mouth she finished, "It will be fine."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 10:16 PM | Message # 1519
Lieutenant general
Rarity had been sniffling quietly enough to hear Colgates words. She sniffled. "Thanks AJ and Derpy. Actually Derpy keep an eye on AJ for me I need to have a heart to heart conversation with Colgate. She quietly teleported to the loft and sat across from Colgate. "I don't want to lose you. Can we please talk. It's bad enough every pony else will hate me but I can't lose you too. I've been really emotional lately and I promised to be more open with you and to listen and things were better but then MacReady gave me that file and I read it because I wanted to help you to let you trust me. And it all went wrong." Rarity said geniunely.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2015-01-10, 10:21 PM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 10:54 PM | Message # 1520
Generalissimo
Colgate frowned. "That's your problem Rarity! You betrayed by trust to get me to trust you because some how you thought that you just new best and now the first thing you tell me is about how upset YOU are that everypony is mad at you?" She glared. "You dumped by dirty laundry in front of everypony! Kat wants to murder me and most of the others have stop thinking of me as anything other then a burden they have to deal with. A morality question to be worked out. But now I should feel bad because your army of best friends are a little disappointed in you?" Colgate turned away. "You act like all you need to do is be honest about what's going on with you and that everypony will put aside there own things to make your life better and if they don't, you act like its now just something you have to deal with and act like your sacrificing by 'dealing with it', which is usually just you ignoring anything that do's not fit into your perfect world!"

Colgate lowered her head. "I can't keep acting like I am OK with that just because I want to be with you. You just say you love me because you love me and that deep down I am good, but everything about me you learn you just hoof wave off as 'something that dose not make me stop loving you.' That's not how love works." She sniffed."You should have stayed downstairs Rarity. Save your hart felt speeches for somepony else."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 11:35 PM | Message # 1521
Lieutenant general
Rarity sighed. "I am saying I am dead wrong. And I wanted to say sorry to you for screwing up. I was trying to give my logic but it fell short. Also I was quietly talking to you until you yelled and made a big scene out of it. Look I get it you're upset. I'm saying that I want to listen and stop hurting you. I am taking responsibility for screwing up. I'm tired of crying every time I screw up. I am trying to fix this because you matter to me. I don't want to just walk out when things get bad. If you want me to go away fine but here I am trying to make things right because you are the first pony I have ever been with that doesn't make me feel like I hate myself for the mistakes I've made in my life." Rarity said firmly.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 1:41 AM | Message # 1522
Generalissimo
Colgate shook her head. "Just... just go Rarity. I... Maybe in a few hours, but right now I just can't." She looked out of a window and sighed. "I need time to think..."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 2:15 AM | Message # 1523
Lieutenant general
"Fine! Just know my definition of love is just as valid as yours. Take as long as you need." Rarity said and she teleported away. Leaving in her wake a rose  and folded card. She went outside near Fluttershy hoping the fillies could distract her from own self hate.  "Hello Fluttershy." Rarity sniffed.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 3:31 AM | Message # 1524
Generalissimo
"Rarity, are you OK?" Fluttershy asked, clearly concerned.

Back inside Colgate looked at the card and sighed and picked up the letter with her magic. "This was what I was talking about." She shook her head and opened the letter.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 5:23 AM | Message # 1525
Lieutenant general
"No I'm not ok Fluttershy. I messed up big time. Every pony hates me and I hurt most the pony i love. Granted it hurts that she had a family and didn't tell me but I'm not  bad pony but I feel like one now." Rarity said having a hard time focusing on Fluttershy.

Rarity's Note:

Dear Colgate;
I wrote this note to you a few nights ago but you weren't up to receiving notes. I have been repeatedly hurting you with everything I do. You never open up to me and I did some soul searching and wondered why. It's true that I tend to forgive you way too easily or cry when things get tough. Most of that was me trying to deal with the fact that my sister was missing and I couldn't find her. I'm sorry that I didn't listen. I still believe in the good in you and I still believe there can be an us. I despite all the lies still trust you and love you. But I can understand if you don't feel the same way. I have lost your trust but hopefully you can give me a second chance. This past night was almost how we were before I started acting like a school filly. And while I can't undo what I did i hope one day you can forgive me for losing what little trust you had placed in me. I'll always be around but I can understand if you don't want to work this out. Anyways there is everything.
Love you always;

Rarity

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 5:39 AM | Message # 1526
Generalissimo
Fluttershy looked alarmed and gave her friend a hug. "Rarity you have to stop being so hard on yourself! You should not feel bad about yourself, especially when you didn't do... That much wrong." She rubbed Rarity's back. "I think Colgate is just very confused and hurt and I think she has been for a very long time. Maybe... Maybe she just needs somepony to guild her and be strong and firm with her. When my animal friends start causing problems its sometimes because they feel like I am being to easy with them and they act out because they don't feel like they can relay on me. Maybe... Colgate is like a puppy that needs both love and strength to be happy with somepony?"

As they talked Colgate folded the note and laid it on the chair. She looked over to Brandon with sad, watery eyes. "I need your help walking somewhere. Can you take me to go get a drink in town?"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 6:03 AM | Message # 1527
Lieutenant general
Rarity sighed. "I guess you're right Fluttershy. I'm still going to have to earn her love back it seems. And right as Dr. G found some pony." She laughed smiling irony is a funny thing.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 6:08 AM | Message # 1528
Major general
Brandon smiled. "Sure, I think it might do us both some good." He said. Brandon put Colgate in her pack and walked down stairs. "If anyone asks, Me and the murderous traitor are going into town for a drink." Called Brandon to Derpy who was rubbing Applejack's back as she puked into a bucket.

"Ok, I'll tell Kat when she gets back." Said Derpy. After Brandon had left Derpy Turned to Applejack. "You feeling all right?" asked Derpy.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 6:10 AM | Message # 1529
Generalissimo
Fluttershy patted Rarity on the back. "Try not to dwell on it to long. I am sure you'll be OK in the end and I know there are lots of other things to worry about." She looked at the fillies and seemed troubled. "After we get the cure, we need to start finding some of our lost friends. Pinky to start, but there are a bunch of ponies we could help. We can't live our here without a proper community, not forever."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 6:14 AM | Message # 1530
Generalissimo
"Never-" Apple Jack puked. "Better." She finished. Kat walked into the room a minute later, a mound of tinfoil covering her head.

"Hey Derpy, is Brandon still upstairs?" She asked, leaning on an improvised cane she and Rocket had fashioned.

Colgate pointed Brandon down the road till they reached a small, run down dive bar. "This is the place." Colgate said, looking nervous. "The zombies seem mostly cleared out outside, but we keep getting more coming out from the homes, so be ready if we run into trouble..." She swallowed, "From zombies or the owner."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz