MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
animaster150Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 9:18 PM | Message # 2251
Private
Group: Users
The tall balding man quickly pulled his rifle out and aimed it at the approaching machete-wielding man. The black stallion quickly called out to his gun-wielding companion, "ROB! Lower the gun, man! They're not here to kill or steal from us! They're just concerned with the task of protecting themselves." The man did as he was told and lowered the gun, but did not avert his gaze from the potential threat.

"I'm very sorry," the stallion said, still offering a welcoming smile. "We're relatively used to interacting with nothing but crazies and the undead. We just kinda wandered here, to be honest; getting away from the more populated areas of this world for reasons that you should probably be familiar with."

Message edited by animaster150 - Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 9:19 PM

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-28, 1:41 AM | Message # 2252
Lieutenant colonel
Sugar belle eeped as the man drew a gun on them. She quickly his behind whoever was closest to her. Sugar listened to the stallion as he spoke poking her head out slightly .
"W-who are you guys?"

animaster150Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-28, 6:43 AM | Message # 2253
Private
"Well,aren't you adorably terrified?" the stallion said with a light laugh. "No need to worry, miss. We're just a couple of guys who are trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.  Of course, considering that this IS a zombie apocalypse, I can tell exactly why seeing two new faces could be alarming, right Rob?" He looked up at his stone-faced companion who didn't reply at all and, instead, continued staring at the survivors before him. The stallion looked back to the people in front of him."He's not much of a talker."

Message edited by animaster150 - Wednesday, 2015-10-28, 6:44 AM

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-28, 7:02 PM | Message # 2254
Lieutenant colonel
Sugar remained hidden behind either Kat or doctor G. She didn't like the fact that neither of the two introduced themselves but did manage to catch that the human's name was Rob. Still she was cautious of the two and would be so until the situation died down.

"How long...um...have you two been wondering around here? have you been many places?" Sugar belle asked.

The mare thought for a moment.
"Um...have either of you met...a frizzy haired blue stallion? He smells of confetti and parties..."

animaster150Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-28, 9:46 PM | Message # 2255
Private
"Have I met a frizzy-haired blue stallion who smells like parties?..." The pony began to think for a bit. "I don't think so. Not in my time here, at least. I've seen some droopy-haired stallions that smelled like rotting flesh, but I hardly think that relates to who you're asking about."

Message edited by animaster150 - Wednesday, 2015-10-28, 9:47 PM

wintergrillsDate: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 2:12 AM | Message # 2256
Sergeant
Leesa looks over without a answer from Doctor G and fallows him to meet the new arrivals. "uh hello there you 2". I'm Leesa and my main partner is Rose Luck, yet she is probably busy talking to one of her friends". Leesa smiles at both of the arrivals giving them a quick once over.

jjmartz99Date: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 5:24 AM | Message # 2257
Sergeant
Trixie had finally reached the barn and decided to head straight for the bath where she can cool off. Trixie had decided that She could give her the vitamins after she got cleaned off.

Once Trixie had gotten settled in the warm bath her voice began to echo within the small room while she sang poorly, off tune, while she washed the mud out of her coat and mane.

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 5:31 AM | Message # 2258
Lieutenant general
G smiled a bit. "Well you two seem healthy enough my fellow Doctor I'm sure will look you over eventually. I'm Dr. Gibson better known as Dr. G welcome if you mean us no harm you're welcome to stay we were just about to begin fortifying this barn against the dead and perhaps any hostiles. But before we let you join us mind introducing yourself and your friend?" G asked offering a friendly hand.

luxrayfan4Date: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 5:37 AM | Message # 2259
Lieutenant
Lux snapped out of his surprised state and noticed a small group was forming, so he went over to see what was happening, he noticed a black stallion and a tall balding man, a gut feeling of his told him to shut up (perhaps I'll introduce myself when I'm alone) Lux thought as he looked on

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 5:55 AM | Message # 2260
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie belle followed by Scootaloo and Apple bloom rushed to the barn. the filly hopped onto center of the humans.

"Doctor doctor!' the filly said in a panic as doctor g held his hand out for the two new comers. "Wewereinthewoodsfollowingtheredhairedgirlthenwegotlostandtherewastrixie." The filly took in a breath "thentherewerezombieandtrixieranandweranandfluttershywasthereandshedistractedthezombies." Sweetie panted a little."and now there chasing her." Sweetie said as she trotted in place.

the filly looked at the two newcomers waving a little before going back to looking to the doctor.

Added (2015-10-29, 5:55 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Sugar belle expected the answer of the stallion having not seen her brother. She felt she had to ask any and everyone she met though. Her eyes drifted to Leesa and doctor g as thery talked to the newcomers and still wanted to know the stallion's name.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Thursday, 2015-10-29, 5:46 AM

animaster150Date: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 6:43 AM | Message # 2261
Private
"Oh yeah, my name would be kind of important to know, huh?" the pony said. "My name is Victor, Victor Century. This here is Rob... I don't actually know what his last name is. Anyway, we're pleased to meet you all and are glad to be a part of the group!" Victor gave a offered a warm smile to conclude his introduction, while Rob simply remained as static as he had been throughout the entire conversation.

Message edited by animaster150 - Thursday, 2015-10-29, 6:44 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 5:38 PM | Message # 2262
Lieutenant
Lux noticed that three ponies had jumped into the center of the group and began speaking about something, Lux unable to make out most of what they said, at that point Lux couldn't help himself "Wait, could you repeat that?" he said as he noticed that he had made his presence known (might as well introduce myself then) he thought as he put up a smile "I'm Lux, murderer extraordinaire" he said

animaster150Date: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 9:36 PM | Message # 2263
Private
"Well,it's nice to meet you, I guess," Victor said, unsure as to whether or not he should take the guy seriously. "My name is Victor Century and this here is Rob Redvelle. We're glad to be a part of the group and I hope we have no issues, because neither me nor Rob are good at resolving verbal conflict peacefully. That's something you shouldn't need to worry about, though, 'cause you all seem like stand-up folks."

Message edited by animaster150 - Thursday, 2015-10-29, 9:37 PM

fogrose7Date: Thursday, 2015-10-29, 11:39 PM | Message # 2264
Lieutenant colonel
"Long story short fluttershy's in trouble." Apple bloom said as she stepped in front of sweetie.

"that's what I said." Sweetie squeaked.

"well it's very nice to meet you both." Sugar said as she stepped out from behind Kat

The mare''a eyes drifted to the fillies.
"Who's fluttershy?"

luxrayfan4Date: Friday, 2015-10-30, 5:56 AM | Message # 2265
Lieutenant
Scootaloo decided to be the one to answer that question"She's a yellow pegasus with a light pink mane, she's really nice" Scootaloo said, hoping that'd ring some bells "She's being chased by zombies and we need to help!" Scootaloo exclaimed, hoping that fluttershy was still okay

Lux turned to the fillies "That so..." Lux took his knife and left it in front of the filly that had just spoken "Wanna go kill zombies?" Lux asked cheerfully, a hand on his rapier

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz