MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
icokitDate: Monday, 2015-11-09, 9:53 AM | Message # 2281
Private
Group: Users
(A super short post. I've hit an odd busy spell.)

Several more minutes passed before Fluttershy dared peek her head through a rough tangle of roots and bushes she had landed into. Prickly but a very lucky cushion all things considered. The forest's movements had stilled, yet she remained silent, making sure as best she could, that it would be safe to move. Every sound, the wind blowing through the branches, every secret rustling in the undergrowth made Fluttershy pause and listen.

'I don't hear any zombies...that must mean it's safe'

Some animal let out a startling hoot and flew away, and she jerked back into the bushes.

'Um...right. In a manner of speaking, I guess.'

It was definitely time to get back to the barn!

Message edited by icokit - Tuesday, 2015-11-10, 6:38 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-11-10, 9:40 AM | Message # 2282
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*House the barn*

Kat watched the others leave and for a moment she considered following them, but the rational part of her mind warning her not to further aggravate her wounds won out. In steed she returned Francine smile. "Nice name. Fits you."

Kat's eyes drifted to the name and she frowned slightly. "Say, this might be... well rude I guess, but..." She looked back at the girl. "Can you... speak?" She blushed a little. "I mean you don't have to or anything like that, I am not saying you do, but..." She waved a hand in the air. "I mean, if you can't speak instead of just not wanting to, I bet I can find you some paper."

Feeling awkward and fearing that she was about to lose all progress with the young woman, Kat dug into her pockets for something to help change the topic if needed. She was slightly surprised when her hand closed on something soft. Pulling it out she more surprised still to see her own wallet, battered and stained with old blood and rain water, but still intact. Opening it, she saw that she still had a few battered pictures sitting inside of it.

"Hey, Francine, would you like to see a picture of my brother and my old pal Rocket?"

*Inside the House*

Colgate shock her head sadly. "Not allot of ponies I am afraid. Twilight and most of her friend's are still around as well as a few of the local kids, but most of us are scattered or..." She trailed off. "Well... we are not alone at least." She looked out the window. "We should rejoin them. Sitting in the dark and dwelling cannot be good for either of us."

Soothing Needles knocked on the bathroom door as Tixie sang. "Hello?" She frowned and knocked harder. "Look, new mare? Some of us are trying to read right now and its fairly hard to do while SOME PONIES are singing! In case you hadn't noticed, the bathroom's windows are open and your voice is rather... well it carries."

*Manhatten*

"Then," Berry's voice quavered slightly as she stood up on a bench. "I think that's just another reason to take the train!" The others looked at her and the mares voice trembled, but she carried on. "After," She looked at Vinyl, "After the last escape, the boss sent out almost all of her best ponies to search the west side looking for her." The looked back at the captain. "And that was when she thought that escapee was going to die. She just wanted a head to mount, this time, she knows that I was broken out with the help of two other ponies and that's going to mean that she will not be messing around!"

Apple Jack frowned. "Sweetheart, I really don't think your being very convincing their."

Berry shock her head. "No, no! What I am saying is that all of her forces will be spread out and disorganization. If we make a move for the train now, before they regroup, I bet we can take the train and be out before they know what hit them."

Vinyl nodded in agreement. "That will piss off the evil tin can for sure." She smiled, showing off several broken teeth as she held Octavia tightly to her. "So I am in!"

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-11-10, 9:09 PM | Message # 2283
Lieutenant colonel
Sugar belle and the fillies were also singing (smile smile smile.) in the barn and were a bit louder then they meant to be as they got into the song.

wintergrillsDate: Wednesday, 2015-11-11, 7:26 AM | Message # 2284
Sergeant
"yeah that has to be better then just staying here being sad." Rose said perking up at her friend as she went to the door of the room and opened it and stepped outside of the room and into the hallway looking back at Colgate. "so how about you show me around since no one else has".

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-11-12, 10:04 AM | Message # 2285
Lieutenant general
Dr. G led the group in the direction of the zombie pegasi. They walked somewhat deep into the trees but saw no sign of Fluttershy. Dr. G then heard a sound that made his blood curdleit was a maniacal laughter up ahead but saw nothing. Suddenly a group of about six G-Zombies as Colgate had called them surrounded the group like an hungry mob. One lunged at G. G moved out of the way and got a glancing blow on the zombie causing it to laugh much like his wife did as she turned. G could see the fangs on the creature and he was scared for the first time in a long time.  He got another swing in before moving to the side bringing Leesa with him.

"These are G-Zombies these are not our friends we need to kill them quick and move out of here it's too dangerous to keep looking for anyone out here with these bastards! At this point we need a full retreat so kill them off and let's head back to camp!" G said to the group as the one G-Zombie lunged at him.  "Oh and these assholes don't die easy!" He warned sharply.

*In the house*

Rarity wasn't satisfied with her talk with Ruby but it was a start. She moved out of the room and almost knocked Rose over as she opened the door.

"Oh Sorry Darling didn't see you there! Wait what are you doing up here?" Rarity asked noting the open room door.

wintergrillsDate: Thursday, 2015-11-12, 3:57 PM | Message # 2286
Sergeant
Leesa nodded to Doctor G as she jumped up and plunged her knife into the G-Zombie that had attacked Doctor G. "I will make sure this one is dead". Leesa pulled out her knife stabbing the G-Zombie and kept pulling out her knife until she was able to take off the head and make sure the zombie was killed.

Rose was pushed back by the door and looked at Rarity. "well I was going to talk to Colgate and walk around to talk and look around the area."

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-11-13, 0:44 AM | Message # 2287
Lieutenant colonel
did her best to keep up with the others but the fall had slowed her down. She wanted to call out but didn't want to draw any unwanted attention so instead she limply hit tied along. Getting a little lost vulpus push past some trees until she heard something up ahead.

"These are G-Zombies these are not our friends we need to kill them quick and move out of here it's too dangerous to keep looking for anyone out here with these bastards! At this point we need a full retreat so kill them off and let's head back to camp!" G said to the group as the one G-Zombie lunged at him. "Oh and these assholes don't die easy!" He warned sharply.

(The heck does that mean?) vulpus grimaced. (G-zombies?)

Vulpus shook the thoughts away deciding she didn't have time to think about it.
(No time to think about it.)

The girl sprinted forward; that was until her foot caught a branch . Vulpus fell forward; thinking quick she dropped her sword and put her hands over her face to shield her head as she tumbled. The world seemed to spin and twirl around her as she rolled around the grassy floor finally coming to a stop on her back once more. Vulpus groaned and tried her best to sit up. Luckily the rows of blue flowers that littered the floor around her had no thorns and were surprisingly soft. Vulpus rolled to her belly and tried to crawl back to her sword. Using it as a crouch the girl managed to stand up once more. She felt a pain in her knees figuring they had been scraped or cut up from the fall. Her eyes glanced down to the sweet smelling flowers then back to the matter at hand.

(This venture is going to be the death of me I swear...) vulpus thought as she tried to steady herself.

The girl limped to the location of the doc's voice. Her eyes widened as she saw a zombie with claws attacking the doc and Leeds putting it down. She was about to say something when a strange creature appeared infront if her. It was. The zombie had a crazed smile on it's face and seemed to be laughing in a shrill voice. The sight alone took vulpus' breath away but when it lunged at her her she couldn't help but let out a shriek of horror. Her hands flew up slashing her sword; the blade sliced through the creature's arm severing it's clawed hand. The zombie recoiled backward clutching it's lost limb. It seemed to hiss at her before jumping back into the underbeush. Not taking a chance vulpus sprinted forward to the others. Adrenaline fuiled her tired and aching limbs. She nearly barreled into leesa but managed to catches herself in time stopping and sliding to a halt.

"What the fuck is going on!? What are those things!?"
Vulpus said in a panic.

luxrayfan4Date: Friday, 2015-11-13, 2:39 AM | Message # 2288
Lieutenant
Lux was shocked, he'd never seen zombies so agile and fast before, and the laughter they let out was reminding him of his behavior so far (so this is how it is to see things from the other side, am I really that annoying?... enough thinking, let's kill it!) Lux thought as he tried attacking the 'G-zombies', as leader had called them, he then found that his stabbing weapon wasn't exactly the best suited to attacking agile, moving targets, (why couldn't the apocalypse have waited just a little longer so I could of sold this hunk of junk?!) Lux thought as the zombie managed to land an easy hit on Lux's torso

Lux reacted instinctively and stabbed the zombie with his rapier, this managed to make the zombie back down and regroup with the other zombies, as the pain finally set in lux let out a shriek

Scootaloo was having fun singing with the fillies, as she got more into the upbeat song she slowly began to forget about the 'don't be too loud' stuff, as they went on the song began to be audible outside the barn

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Friday, 2015-11-13, 5:37 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-11-13, 8:34 AM | Message # 2289
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate nodded to Rarity. "Hey, I was just going to show Rose around, but if you want to lead the way of this tour of the house, I would not mind following." She pulled her blankets around herself, hiding the worst of the damage from sight. "I would rather not get shot by one of the strangers by running into them while walking around a corner."

Twilight glared out at the barn. "Why are they singing so loud?" She shock her head. "We should be safe here, but its a risk..."

Twilight turned looked at the new arrives still at the farm. "Their is something I did want to ask you all about. In your travels have you ever seen the dead... eating other dead?" She frowned. "Doctor Gibson and I both discovered a sub species of the undead on our own. They called them G-Zombies, I called them ghouls." She opened a small note book she had stored on her person. "I tried to keep track of how the dead worked, but the new breed... they broke almost all the rules of the dead we had observed."

Twilight showed off a sketch Kat had drawn of the creature that had mauled her in Appaloosa. The creatures body was lean, almost skeletal, with huge eyes and claws made from its own splintered bones. Twilight shuttered. "One of these alone almost killed Kat," She nodded towered the side of the bran Kat was sitting besides. "That wound has barely healed over the last couple of weeks, though she has put it under a grate deal of stress and popped more then a few stitches."

Twilight looked grim. "But she is the best of us in a fight, the most hardened and the most trained. And one ghoul almost killed her while she was armed with a gun." Twilight sighed. "The only good news we found was that they seem less toxic then their normal counterparts. Kat's claw wound did not prove fatal and she has obviously not turned. So even if their bites are still lethal, their less a risk as a vector for normal pathogens."

Ruby looked at Twilight for a long moment then turned and walked back upstairs. She... needed to hid in the closet for awhile now before she went to talk to Dinky.

*Since you guys are getting back into the G-Zombie/Ghouls side of things, here is a refresher on them*

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-11-14, 2:02 AM | Message # 2290
Lieutenant
Lux was angry (How... how dare that zombie do that!) Lux began chasing after the G-zombie, a mix of anger and adrenaline numbing the pain, as he wobbled towards the G-zombie that had injured him he caught the attention of another one, he reached the injured G-zombie and decided to throw caution to the wind, thinking that he'd be able to handle a 'damn zombie' Lux began stabbing repeatedly at the general area where the G-zombie was, and while some of the stabs landed, none were able to kill the G-zombie, only injure it

Lux then felt a sharp pain in his back, he turned around and saw another G-zombie, he then felt another sharp pain, this time in his left shoulder "H-how... How can these sacks of rotting meat be besting me!" Lux said as he became desperate and began swinging and stabbing wildly, desperation fully dictating his actions, luckily enough, this caught the G-zombies by surprise, forcing them to back away once more

Lux's pathetic showcase of desperation was coming to an end, and while he was 'confident in his ability' even he knew that he either had to back away or he'd die where he stood, and so Lux backed, or rather wobbled, away "I... I was bested by zombies... I lost to them... I lost... I lost..." Lux muttered as he realized he had been easily bested by what might as well have been animals

As they finished singing Scootaloo couldn't help but feel happier and more carefree than she'd felt in a good while, she then decided to look around her, she then noticed that everyone else had also enjoyed themselves about as much as she had

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-11-14, 2:27 AM | Message # 2291
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus' eyes widened as she watched Lux chase after the mutant zombie.
"Lux what are you doing!?' She cried but it was unlikely he was listening.

The girl turned quickly to Leesa and the Doc.
"He's gonna get himself killed we have to..." She stopped seeing a bloody Lux retreating away.
"This is bad...really bad..."

*at the barn*

Sweetie had a bright smile on her face as they finished up.
"That was so much fun!" She said with a squeak.

"That was the most fun I've had in a while." Sugar said with a gentle nod.

"Hmmm....now what do we do?" Apple bloom said with a tilted head.

"hmmm..." Sweetie put a hoof to her chin. "hey why don't we go to the new clubhouse?"

"huh?" Sugar blinked.

"Sounds good to me." Apple bloom said as she shot up to her hooves.

animaster150Date: Saturday, 2015-11-14, 9:56 AM | Message # 2292
Private
"He's gonna get himself killed we have to..." She stopped seeing a bloody Lux retreating away.
"This is bad...really bad..."

"Let him go, girly!" Victor shouted to the unfamiliar girl while chopping his huge sword vertically through one of the vicious zombies that surrounded them. "If he wants to shamble off like that, it's his fuckin' funeral!"

Message edited by animaster150 - Saturday, 2015-11-14, 9:57 AM

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-11-14, 10:56 PM | Message # 2293
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus turned quickly to Victor quickly. She hadn't seen the man before but figured he was a newcomer. She squeaked a little as he slew a zombie with his sword. She took in a breath trying to compose herself as she lifted her blade up into a fighting stance.

" Even so We can't just let him die..." Vulpus said she as she staggered back a little. "We have to grab him and retreat...that's what G-man said right? retreat? "

icokitDate: Tuesday, 2015-11-17, 9:08 AM | Message # 2294
Private
Fluttershy was going as fast as she could possibly fly toward the edge of the forest.

Already exhausted from her mad dash just a little while ago, yet driven forward by an even deeper desperation.  She had heard the screams, the howls, and the shouting and her heart sank.

'I've made a terrible mistake!' She wailed inwardly at her error. Why had she believed that the others wouldn't try to find her? So much for trying to play it smart and lead the danger away from her friends. All she had done was lead her friends into more danger!

The horrible laughter echoed through the trees as she flew past, a deathly cackle that made her bones    feel brittle with dread.

'Oh no...those creatures are back?'

In that case some one may already be dead.

'No! No, don't think like that! ' Fluttershy berated herself and started flying faster. 'Just get there and help!'

Message edited by icokit - Tuesday, 2015-11-17, 9:17 AM

jjmartz99Date: Monday, 2015-11-23, 3:34 AM | Message # 2295
Sergeant
"y-yeah." Francine managed to say in an almost barely audible tone. she shuffled a bit closer to Kat.

*In the house*

The Great and cleanly Trixie had just finished her bath fit for royalty and stepped out of the bath. Trixie drained the water, and began to dry herself off. Trixie slammed open the door to the bathroom which let out a large thump as it smacked the aggravated Soothing Needles.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz