MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-30, 6:18 AM | Message # 2266
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr.G  finished shaking hands with Victor. "Glad to have you."

"That so..." Lux took his knife and left it in front of the filly that had just spoken "Wanna go kill zombies?"

Dr. G spun around and quickly picked up the knife glaring daggers at Lux. "Scootaloo go back in the barn and make sure Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom are safe." He turned to Sugar Belle and muttered in a low whisper "Make sure the kids make it in safe." He then focused his attention on the others " Kat you sit tight with Francine! Brandon arm yourself and let's go! Lux you just might be the stupidest murderer I've ever met You are staying with me understood?"

Turning his attention back to Victor, Dr. G spoke:
"Looks like we have a rescue mission you might want to come along it might be worth your while." he lowered his voice an octave. "And I might need a witness if I kill muder-pants here."

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2015-10-30, 6:20 AM

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-30, 6:47 AM | Message # 2267
Lieutenant colonel
"Oh the mare who was on lookout last night." Sugar belle said gently with clear worry on her face. "The poor thing we have to help her." Sugar said quickly.

The mare's eyes drifted to Lux as he offered the fillies a knife blinking a little.

Dr. G spun around and quickly picked up the knife glaring daggers at Lux. "Scootaloo go back in the barn and make sure Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom are safe." He turned to Sugar Belle and muttered in a low whisper "Make sure the kids make it in safe."

Sugar nodded quickly as she sped after the fillies determined to keep them safe.
once inside Sugar plopped down on the floor letting out a low sigh. She looked up at the fillies.
'um...want to...play a game?" Sugar asked. "At least until the others come back. Do any of you know patty cake? i remember playing that as a filly."

*by the woods.*

A mud covered Vulpus was slowly crawling out of the mud attempting to stand up.
maybe the others see her as they go to save Fluttershy or maybe they run by her.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-30, 6:47 AM

animaster150Date: Friday, 2015-10-30, 8:45 AM | Message # 2268
Private
Victor shrugged. "Shit, man, I'm down!" He looked over at his companion. "You coming, Rob?"

Rob looked sternly at Victor and gave a swift single nod.

"Looks like it's that time of day again, then," Victor said, turning back to Dr. G with a devious smile

Message edited by animaster150 - Friday, 2015-10-30, 8:46 AM

wintergrillsDate: Friday, 2015-10-30, 3:44 PM | Message # 2269
Sergeant
Leesa quickly went inside and armed herself with her knife and sighed before coming back with her blood soaked knife the looked very dull if anyone cared to look. "I want to help, I know if it was Rose I would be out there in a second. I must be able to help out the group." And show my worth to the group she thought to herself quickly before looking up again with a smile.

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-31, 3:33 AM | Message # 2270
Lieutenant
Lux looked at G, surprise showing in his face "Oh, she's not trained to fight zombies? I could of sworn I saw her killing zombies last time..." Lux said, wondering if maybe he just imagined that

Scootaloo had no idea as to what to think about what had just happened, someone had actually offered her a weapon no strings attached, Scootaloo shock was evident in her face  Dr. G spun around and quickly picked up the knife glaring daggers at Lux. "Scootaloo go back in the barn and make sure Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom are safe." Scootaloo nodded as the three fillies began going towards the barn, shortly joined by Sugar Belle, once inside Sugar offered to play games"Do any of you know patty cake? i remember playing that as a filly." Sugar asked Scootaloo nodded, regaining her composure

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-31, 6:12 AM

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-11-01, 4:09 AM | Message # 2271
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie was a little hesitant to play a game with the dangers that loomed outside but didn't want to seem like a sacredly cat. The filly sat up to play paddy cakes with her friends.

"think my sis and Miss Octavia made it to manehatten?" Apple Bloom asked softly.

"I'm sure they did." Sweetie said with a nod. "I'm sure they found Miss Octavia's mare friend and are on there way back."

"I hope so..I feel like she's been gone for for years..." Apple Bloom sighed.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-11-02, 1:16 AM | Message # 2272
Lieutenant general
"I don't think you've been around her long enough to know that Lux." G said distastefully. "Alright Let's go kill some zombies and save Fluttershy!" Dr. G said as he led the way into the forest they looked for the swooping Pegasi. "I'd venture to say we are close if we follow the sky vultures." Dr. G suggested pointing to the swooping undead.

wintergrillsDate: Monday, 2015-11-02, 1:24 AM | Message # 2273
Sergeant
Leesa fallowed Doctor G closely afraid of the zombies. Leesa looked at the Pegasi and nodded slightly "I agree that does seem like a good idea, if they sweep down they must be attacking something". Leesa held her knife close looking around on the ground to look for any zombies that might be after them instead.

Message edited by wintergrills - Monday, 2015-11-09, 9:51 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Monday, 2015-11-02, 2:33 AM | Message # 2274
Lieutenant
"Well, I did show up during a zombie hoard, I believe I saw her there, maybe I was mistaken, though... Never mind that, let's go" Lux said as he began heading towards the zombies

Scootaloo noticed her two friends speaking softly, she then noticed Apple bloom sigh "Anything happened?" Scootaloo asked

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Monday, 2015-11-02, 2:43 AM

fogrose7Date: Monday, 2015-11-02, 3:22 AM | Message # 2275
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus crawled to her feet slowly limping back to the barn to get her sword.

"gonna...glue that thing...to my leg..." Vulpus grumbled.

*in the barn*

"Ain't much of a bother Scootaloo. just wondering what my sisters doin'...she's been gone like nearly three weeks. kinda a little worried." Apple bloom said as she slumped downward.

"They'll be back real soon you'll see." Sweetie said with a smile. "it's a big city. I'm sure there looking really hard for them. hmm...wonder if...babs...." Sweetie trailed off slowly

"I-I didn't even think of babs...' Apple bloom said with a frown.

"I-I'm sure she's fine..." Sweetie said with a grimace.

Sugar wanted to say something but didn't know what. She too had been looking for someone and still didn't know if he was even alive. Her eyes raced from one to the next seeing the yellow coted filly on the verge of tears thinking of her sister and her...friend? Other sister? Sugar didn't and right now that didn't matter. She had to cheer up the fillies as quickly as possible.

"um Um..." Sugar said quickly."Hey...um..." Sugar blinked She didn't know there names. "d-do you guys...know any...Songs?" She said with a quick smile.

(Songs? now? what in Equestria are you thinking!?) The voice inside sugars head groaned.

(hey it's the best I could come up with on such short notice!) Sugar argued back.

to the fillies the mare seemed to become lost in thought

luxrayfan4Date: Monday, 2015-11-02, 8:28 AM | Message # 2276
Lieutenant
Scootaloo grimaced a little as she thought about what could of happened to Babs, she then remembered how the humans had treated her back at D's camp "Think positively, the humans have been kind so far, so Babs should also be faring well!" Scootaloo said with confidence, she then heard what Sugar had asked "I know a couple, mostly from hearing Pinkie sing, speaking about her, what happened to Pinkie?" Scootaloo asked

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Tuesday, 2015-11-03, 1:54 AM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-11-03, 3:00 AM | Message # 2277
Major general
Brandon grabbed his tool belt with his hammer and wrench. He eyed Lux's rapier. Were are people finding  swords in the apocalypse? Brandon thought. Is there like a store that deals in medieval weapons or do they grow on trees? You'd think a weapon that's been obsolete for centuries would be harder to come by than this.  Brandon shrugged. Whatever. There are better things to be worrying about.

Earlier
Derpy hugged her daughter. "Don't worry, sweetheart." She said. "Just give  Ruby some time to calm down and she'll forgive you. If not..." Derpy found this next bit  hard to tell a small filly. "Well, It's not your fault if she decides not to speak to you again. You tried to make up and apologize. That'll make you the bigger pony for admitting you were wrong." Derpy was feeling awkward suggesting the possibility that Ruby and  Dinky may never be friends again.  Just then Derpy saw The Doctor approaching. And sighed in relief.  "Look, Ruby is a good filly and I doubt that this one argument is going be the end of your friendship." Derpy said.  "Ruby just needs some space for right now." Derpy turned to the Doctor. "Are you ready join us now Doctor?" She asked smiling.

The Doctor blushed briefly then quickly regained his composure. "Er... Sorry, there were some complications with some of my equipment." The Doctor lied. "Anyway, I just need to get these vaccines to Doctor G. Have you seen him around?"

Derpy looked around. "Um... I think that he went towards the Gazebo with A bunch of other people." She said.

"Great." The Doctor said. "I'll find him." The Doctor thought about The Master's message. In at least 48 hours the Master would be sending an army after him in an attempt to find  where this group of survivors were hiding.  Looking at Derpy nearly broke his hearts knowing that best way to keep her and the rest of them safe was for him to leave. "After that... I'm yours for the day."  He said.

Derpy sensed some uneasiness in the Doctor's voice. However before she could speak, Fluttershy's screams were heard from the nearby forest.

"You Two need to get back to the house." the Doctor said picking up the briefcase. "I'll Find Doctor G and  I'll be back as soon as this Is taken care of." The Doctor rushed off towards the Gazebo. "I'l be back, I promise." He shouted back,

Message edited by timeknight24 - Tuesday, 2015-11-03, 3:04 AM

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-11-03, 8:41 AM | Message # 2278
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus cleaned herself as best as she could before hobbling back outside attempting to join up with Lux and the others.

"Hey!" she called after them but they were already deep into there travels to notice her.

She was also sure Brandon was lost in thought catching a glimpse of him before he disappeared from her sight.

*In the barn*

"Pinkie does tend to sing a lot." Apple bloom said smiling gently at the past memories.

Apple bloom pondered Scootaloo's question about Pinkie not really sure herself.
"Haven't seen her in a bit...can't really remember the last time I saw her..."

"I think it was when we were getting milkshakes at sugarcube corners..." Sweetie said slowly as she attempted to recall.

There was a brief silence before Sugar cut in.
"Maybe...we should suing one of her songs?"

Sweetie looked from Apple bloom to Scootaloo then nodded.
"Ok we can do that."

"Well I don't know the songs but i'll sing along." Sugar said with a gentle smile. "As long as we're not really loud that is."

icokitDate: Sunday, 2015-11-08, 11:22 AM | Message # 2279
Private
"This way!" Fluttershy darted over the heads of the ponies and human trying to escape the Ever Free. "The farm is this way!" She pointed emphatically towered the west before suddenly screaming
and diving out of sight. A second later a number of undead pegasus races after her.

One of them dove in too close, and she felt its ragged claws close down on her mane,  several strands fiercely yanked from her scalp. She yelped and flew deeper into the forest, despite pain and fear; she knew that flying back towards the barn would just put all of her friends in danger again. But despite Fluttershy’s seeming helplessness, she was actually working on autopilot as the trees of the Ever Free embraced her, she    tilted herself here and there, up and down, putting every ounce of strength she could muster into her speed, just enough to give her a small lead over her pursuers.

‘Just fly, Fluttershy, keep flying, don’t panic, you can get them off of your tail, just fly, just fly, just fly!’

There was one curious thing about living so close to a goddess forsaken forest of nightmares, the fact that a pony could learn the place to an almost unconscious level of familiarity if they could survive long enough to explore the more obscure corners, something she had to do on many an unwilling occasion. But in all her life, Fluttershy never thought she would ever use the danger of the place to her advantage. The ghouls were gaining… then Fluttershy heard and felt the Ever Free move all around her.

“Oh, Celestia help me, here goes nothing! One…t-two…th-three!”Fluttershy screamed and stopped flapping her wings, letting gravity pull her down and hoping for the best. With a hideous yawn, several of the trees shook, as deadly thorn covered vines flew out like whips upon sensing the reckless intrusion.  The killer vines flashed over Fluttershy’s head as she plummeted, and the Pegasus ghouls flew straight into them.

Message edited by icokit - Sunday, 2015-11-08, 11:35 AM

fogrose7Date: Sunday, 2015-11-08, 8:48 PM | Message # 2280
Lieutenant colonel
despite there best efforts the ghoulish Pegasi were unable to dart away from the vines in time and were quickly ensnared. A few that hadn't had there clawed hooves blinded tried fruitlessly to claw there way out from the killer vines but this only made more thorny vines shoot out. The creature howled and screeched as they were pulled into the darkness of the forest. The shrill laughter they had been doubt as they chased fluttershy had turned into screams of agony and horror. The screams only last a few moments before they slowly faded away until silence once again filled the everfree.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Sunday, 2015-11-08, 8:51 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz