MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 0:28 AM | Message # 316
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"I'm with them," D said causing all to look at him "what did you all think I was out to be leader? sorry been there, done that, got someone killed." he said with a sad, distant look "But right now my main concern is this" he points to the whiskey bottle "this isn't the place for that, this place isn't safe from them."

back at the cabin
RD's mind was raceing (why is Brushie standing up for her, why am I getting so mad, why! "Why are you just standing there, do you know how long it took me to get up the courage to tell you all that" she started crying "what don't think I'll be a good mom?" her eyes widened and she slumped (thats why I'm so angry, I'm displacing -thats the right word right?- my anger at my self)

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 0:59 AM | Message # 317
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
*So I'm not dead or anything guys just been dealing with insurance companies and moving in. So I'm sorry for being late.  But for those who were worried my car is driveable and will get fixed and I am 90% moved into my new apartment! Also nice Timeknight Rarity Dr. G and I can't stop laughing about Colgate's comment.*

Dr. G preoccupied with Travis had been listening quietly. Personally he felt that D was just trying to steal the limelight from Mac but in reality he didn't think they needed a leader. As it was people who were knowledgeable in something were the leaders at that moment but no one needed to be in charge always. He spoke gruffly. 
"I do think this discussion is being held at the wrong time." He looked over at D "Shame on you D for choosing a vulnerable time to question someone!" he then continued. 
"As for my pinion this vote needs to wait till we all are sober. As for my two cents about needing a leader I'arm with Salim and Brandon on this one we don't need a leader we can just turn to whomever is most knowledgeable on a subject when it come up but over all we don't need one figurehead lead to govern us." Dr. G said looking around for nods of agreement.

Rarity  stood there horrified by Rainbow's accusations. 

"Why are you just standing there, do you know how long it took me to get up the courage to tell you all that" she started crying "what don't think I'll be a good mom?" Rainbow cried.

"It's alright Colgate." Rarity said slightly amused at her defensiveness.(I like my mares like my coffee strong) Rarity thought but then refocused.
"Stupid stupid sexy Colgate!" Rarity muttered under her breath then coughed to mask the phrase.

"Darling I know I was awake when you said your really fantastic news." She paused smiling but then continued. "But I wasn't really focused this morning that's why I came out here to take a walk. I couldn't focus at all on anything any pony said. As Rarity spoke  Colgate's words replayed in her mind. ("I have no idea how he could have escaped." Said Colgate The facillity went on lockdown just after I got out and security's tighter than Rarity's...") 
"That being said I'm sorry dear but I really didn't hear or comprehend what you had said earlier." She locked eyes with Rainbow and wiped away her tears. 
"I think you would make an 'Awesome' mother for Scootaloo honestly dear. I am very proud of you and if you ever need my help rest assured I'm always here for you as a friend. I'm sorry I let my own issues shadow your incredible act of loyalty and generosity. Please accept my apology I'd hate to loose one of my best friends over my own stupidity." Rarity said to Rainbow offering her a hug. Rarity altoough distracted did really care for Rainbow Dash and she felt very guilty about her own lapse of judgement.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 1:02 AM | Message # 318
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Mac looked relived as the others voiced there distaste at the idea of having an actual leader. He gave his friends a grateful smile before nodding his agreement. "Ya, I think this is probably the wrong time for a debate, but ya, there are so few of us that having a leader just seems silly. Besides," He added, looking at Octavia." Any talk about that sorta thing should have our Equestrian friends present and accounted for. Frankly they seem to be holding up on the whole better then we are."

He then started, as something hit him. "Oh! And Salim! Glade you are gonna stay with us!" He beckoned the other man forward and gave him a quick hug. "Now lets all get some coffee and cheek in on the rest of the girls."

Colgate watched Rarity and Rainbow Dash hug and felt relief wash over her. She between the shouting and the crying, she had been terrified that she might some how be forced to deal with the emotional and very strong pegasus. She had never been all that grate at reading other ponies feelings and had a long history of dealing badly with emotional outbursts.

*Re-written after G returned and posted as I was writing the first draft.*

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2014-08-16, 1:14 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 2:27 AM | Message # 319
Colonel general
RD lept into the hug "yea i'm sorry for lashing out at you, guess I was mad at my self for thinking I wouldn't be a good mom," she looked off Rarity's shoulder at Colgate "sorry about snapping at you, but I am the element of Loyality." she said as a small spark lept from her mark.

on the dock

"I'm perfectly fine, with that" D said as he turned and looked into the water he raises his brow, unseathes his machete and stabs into the water and pulls up a dismembered Zed head "well, thats new"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 4:03 AM | Message # 320
Generalissimo
Mac looked at the zombie head in consternation. "Oh god D, throw that thing away! That's a frigen human head man!" He turned away, looking green when he saw what looked like a pile of derby drifting towered the dock. As it got closer, he realized with horror that it was a mass of writhing bodies.

"Zombies!" He shouted, picking up his discarded gun. "Get your weapons, we have incoming dead!" No sooner had he spoken when a small group of zombie pegasus ponies flew over the tree line, guiding towered the dock as they let out a bone chilling moan.

Colgate raised an eyebrow at Rainbow Dash. "How is being the element of loyality an exuse for yelling at me and questioning your friendship with Rarity? Isn't that like, anti-loyalty or something?" Before anyone was able to tell Colgate to stop trying to instigate another fight so soon after the last one had been resolved, her eyes suddenly went wide. "Oh no." She whispered.

From the path that Rarity had been walking towered before there confrontation with Rainbow Dash a human flanked by two ponies emerged from the woods. He was dressed in black body armor and carrying a pistol, tipped with a black cylindrical barrel in one hand. Strapped to his leg was a blackened steel machete. His pony companions were similarly equipped, though without the guns. All three were smiling.

"Hello, hello my dear!" The human said, raising his pistol and pointing it at the group. "You gave us a real head scratchier of a a conundrum when you off and disappeared into that portal." He shook his head sadly. "My friends here were all sorts of inconvenienced having to leave Equestria just trying to find you."

One of the ponies, a large earth pony stallion nodded and tried to say something around the machete handle stuck in his mouth, but it just came out as incomprehensible garble. The other, a pegasus, just shook her head in embarrassment.

The human sighed. "Look, deary you had a good run and we all had a pretty good time getting out of the lab for a couple weeks, but its time to come home now." He kept the pistol trained on the group with one hand as he gestured to them with his other. "You know I don't want to kill all your nice friends here, so lets skip the part where I prove I am oh so serious and how about you come on over peaceably?"

Colgate shrunk back, shaking her head and trembling with fear. The man sighed as the ponies stepped forwarded. He lowered the gun to point at Rarity and Rainbow Dash. "Well then, this one is on you."

For the first time he seemed to really see Rainbow Dash and his jaw slackened. "Oh my god." He breathed. "Well shit, new plan! Get the Rainbow Pony. Alive and unharmed! Kill the others if they resist!"

He raised his pistol back up to Colgate. "Sorry my dear, but your kill or capture and we can only take one prisoner back with us. Not your day, hu?"

*OK so, humans down at the dock fight, along with Octavia. Ponies up at the front steps! Lets make this fun for everyone, so no saving the day single handed, no taking out the main baddy in a punch and stick to one fight per character, alright? Groovy!*

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2014-08-16, 4:04 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 7:38 AM | Message # 321
Colonel general
at the dock
D smiles with a sidistic grin (perfect, just in time to help me vent some tension) he thought readying his other two swords, he noitces the head on his machete and scrapes it off over the side of the dock and then sets into his stance.

at the cabin
RD turns quick when Colgate's eyes widen.

-*- villain dialog -*-
she tenses at 'kill the others' "yeah right, I'd like to see you try!" she says dashing forward and buzzes the humans head now flying well above the three 'bad guys' "come and get me 'smooth criminals'" she taunts, she throws a look at Rarity that says 'keep everyone safe'.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-08-16, 7:39 AM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 8:21 AM | Message # 322
Lieutenant general
*Gears were turning now we have a scene!*

Rarity threateningly stood between Colgate and the attackers as Rainbow had already shown her capacity to out run the attackers . "The Hell you will Take my friends or kill any on my on my watch!" She yelled. She pushe back using her magic to knock the pistol off one of the attackers hands. "Fluttershy!  a little help Darling!" she screamed to the panicking Pegasus. 

Dr. G for his own part unsheathed his machete and began protecting Salim. Naturally Dr. G was aware of Salim's beliefs so he  spoke to the lad. "Like I said last night I take no joy in this but we can't afford to lose anyone or any pony out here understood?" He asked as he swatted  the hand off a zombie trying to grab the pacifist.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 8:43 AM | Message # 323
Major general
When Derpy saw the human and the two ponies come out of the woods she knew the had be working for that facility the Doctor and Colgate worked for. This wasn't good at all. They were armed to the teeth Derpy didn't have any weapons and was not that skilled in combat. She didn't stand much chance but she had to make sure her friends were safe. The large Earth pony began approaching Derpy. An easy target. He thought. Derpy began to back away as the stallion approached.  Derpy tripped over her scraf and fell agianst a tree. "I'm gonna enjoy gutting you, little filly." He growled around the handle of the machette.

"I won't let you hurt my friends!" said Derpy.

The stallion laughed darkly and placed his hoof on Derpy's scarf.
 "You're hardly in the position to say that, crazy eyes." He sneered.
"Wait, you must be one of that Doctor pony's companions."

Derpy was puzzled."How do you know that?" She asked.

"Our boss knows a lot about your time traveling friend." The stallion grinned."For example, the best way to draw him out is to put his friends in danger."  The stallion prepared to swing his blade. Derpy clossed her eyes and yanked the scarf out from under her assailent flipping him on to his back.
Derpy stood up and said,
 "Obviously, your boss forgot to warn you not to underestimate the Doctor's friends."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 9:06 AM | Message # 324
Colonel general
at the dock
"all I see are souls trapped in rotting vessels, souls I intend to free!" He yelled charging at 2 zombies who are stopping the group from getting off the dock and on to dry land, time seemed to slow down as D charged, gold lines forming on his opponent (still yet to learn if that is some form of instinct or divine guidance but I don't care as long as it works. Oni giri) he thought to himself as he lept forward with his blades cutting across the gold lines he saw, one is cut off at the kneecaps and stumbled into the water the other is cut across the stomach while it tries to grip the dock It to slips into the water "I suggest we get moving before we get surrounded."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 10:03 AM | Message # 325
Generalissimo
Mac jumbled in his jack pockets for shells, quickly loading them into his gun as the others drove into the small hoard with a vengeance. "Agreed!" He shouted, grabbing Travis and pulling him along towered the relative safety of dry land. He looked back to see dead hands clutching at the dock, pulling there water logged owners out of the water like an oncoming tied of gray flesh.

Mac pushed Travis towered the towered the others as he turned to cover the retreat of the last of the living. He was dimly aware of how idiotically dangerous what he was doing was, but as adrenaline and alcohol coursed through his blood stream, Mac took a knee, aimed and fired a spray of metal into the creatures bearing down on Doc G and Salim. "Get away from my friends you undead jerk offs!" Mac howled, firing another shoot into the approaching zombies.

The machete welding pegasus shot after dash in blur. While she could not match the prismatic pony in speed, her tight maneuvering and swift darts ahead belied her extensive training. Dash could escape her easily, but only if she abandoned her friends, something both mares knew she would never do.

Meanwhile on the ground, the human cursed as his pistol was knocked flying. "Your just makeing this harder on yourself lady!" He shouted, making as if to reach for his gun. At the last second he drew his own blade and throw himself at Rarity, armed cocked for a powerful side slash.

"No!" Colgate lurched forward, staggering slightly as her horn flashed to life with magic. With a crack she yanked the gaurd rail from the front steps of the cabin and held it in front of herself as she pushed in front of Rarity. There was a crack as wood meet metal, fallowed by another, louder crack as tampered metal powered by hundreds of pounds specially trained mussel utterly defeated rotten wood held up by a recently awoken comma patient.

As the two pieces of rotten wood flew from Colgate's magic in a spray of splinters, she desperately pulled on any piece of defensive magic she could think of. Just as she had thought of one that might work, a boot caught her under the jaw and she felt her head snap back, jaw snapping shut with a painful crack as she was lifted off the ground by the force of the kick.

As Colgate slammed into the ground like a sake of potatoes the human raised his machete for the killing blow. ""Nothing personal." He growled, bringing the blade down with a hiss.

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2014-08-16, 10:04 AM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 10:23 AM | Message # 326
Lieutenant general
Rarity managing to shelter her self from the splinters Blasted the human who had just kicked Colgate. "HOW DARE YOU?" Rarity roared her aura flashing a dark purple.  She managed in her rage to pick up the human's gun and toss it violently into the back of his head. She Followed that up with a buck to the human's jaw sending him flying backwards the machete flying out of his hand. Rarity picked it up with her magic and chucked it violently into the direction of the human.  she then went over to Colgate and cast a light healing spell on her. "That should help some dear." Rarit sai pulling Colgate to her hooves.

Dr. G  and Salim were splattered with zombie body parts. But not only that Dr. g had to  duck from the shrapnel fro the shot gun blast. He felt a searing pain in his left shoulder but it was functioning as far as he could tell.  "Let's move back Salim." Dr. G said pushing him back. Salim  pointed to Dr. G's shoulder. Dr. G looked down "Fantastic I''m bleeding no time to deal with this now we got to move back and take these guys out." he reached into his pocket and found a tampon. "Salim in a moment I'm going to ask you a favor." dr. g said to the pacifist as he handed him the tampon.

JohnnyDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 12:48 PM | Message # 327
Lieutenant
As the attack began
Johnny took a final sip from the mug (well this will be interesting) He thought pulling out his gun. He got behind Travis and Mac. "Focus on the ground, I'll help take out the flyers" Johnny said aloud. "you sure you can handle that?" D shouted slicing up some zombies. Johnny nodded (this is where all my Duckhunt training pulls off) Johnny thought before letting out the war cry at the pegasi "take that, you goddam laughing dogs" 
Fluttershy did her best to help Colgate and Rarity but her panic for the most part was getting to her head. That is until the man had kicked poor Colgate. Her worries and panic boiling into a rage, rage that caused her to ascend into the air and yell "no one hurts my friends you Big, Dumb, Meanie" and charging at the man who was starting to sit up. As she flew she grabbed the machete that had dug in the ground with her mouth and ramped off the man knocking him back down. As she took to the air Rainbow and the Pegasus passed, she released the machete for Rainbow to take as she followed behind them at a speed she hadn't experienced since she helped bring water to Cloudsdale. Rainbow gave Flutters a look as if she had a plan, Flutters nodded ready to follow

*Sorry I didn't post until late tonight. I had to work the graveyard shift... But hey better late than never right.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 4:40 PM | Message # 328
Colonel general
Rainbow takes the machete and blocks the pegasus "now I'm gonna show ya what being a wonderbolt means" she says as they clash over and over again, Rainbows attacks start to get faster untill it is all the pegasus can do to not be cut up. the attacks suddenly stop as two back hooves connect the the pegasus' jaw launching her sky ward, RD dashes towards her and grabs her from behind "heres a new one, Cirrus Suplex" she said starting to spin both her and the pegasus diving towards the earth pony on the ground, at the last second she lets go and kicks off the mare kicking her towards the earth pony slaming her into him and the ground with a loud thud.

at the dock
a thuding pulls D's attention as a sizeable Zombie comes from the forest (great a muscle head Zombie, I hate thouse) he kicks his current target into the lake and charges the meat-head. (This will put you down quickly) he thought side-stepping the first fist he cuts across the beast's ankles, following up with a vert slash jumping up with the swing "Banishing Blade" he said as he lept off the creature's arm grabing it's lower jaw and pulling it's head back, driving his katana into the back of it's neck dropping it cold. He stood back up and prepared for the next.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 5:43 PM | Message # 329
Generalissimo
Colgate gave Rarity a grateful smile as she rubbed her still sore jaw. "Thanks." She looked around the small battle field in amazement as the crew of highly trained, murderous assassins lay dazed and battered on the ground. She looked up at Fluttershy and Dash and wondered just what had happened to turn her horrible luck around so completely.

As the human began to slowly began to regain his senses, Colgate remembered herself. "Girls!" She shouted, wincing as her jaw ached where she had been kicked. "We need to tie them up, now!" She looked at the three would be killers and felt a burning hate rekindle deep inside her. "I want some answers from them."

As the dead began to pile up, Mac slowly back away from the end of the dock. While the zombies numbers had begun to wane, he we running dangerously low on shells. "Everyone, get off the dock!" He yelled, fumbling in his pockets for more ammunition.

In a far back, logical part of his brain, Mac was already beginning to consider how much longer they could safely stay at the cabin. Even disregarding the roaring guns ringing across the water like a dinner belle, two huge attacks in two days was something all together new and unnerving.

Something was very wrong with all of this, he thought as a small army of water logged human and pony corpses dragged themselves out of the water on almost every side.

*Ya, some work at shit hours is better then no work by a long shot!*

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2014-08-16, 5:44 PM

TravisDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 7:02 PM | Message # 330
Sergeant
Applejack had joined in the fight between Derpy and the Pegasus. He got up picking his weapon up. Applejack pulled her own weapon from her saddle bag, her lasso. She swung it around grabbing the machete from his mouth swinging it around hitting him in the jaw with the handle of the blade and then launching it strait into the top of a tree. With his weapon gone he went to charge at AJ but stopped as Colgate shouted "we need to tie them up. I want some answers." he looked out at his fallen comrades and turned to run away. But before he could AJ swung the lasso around his neck, yanked him back sending him flying and bucked him strait in the cutie mark. AJ smiled triumphantly "I'll leave this one to you Derpy" she told Derpy tossing her the lasso. AJ ran to Colgate pulling out her secondary lasso. Ready to tie up the human or the Pegasus.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz