MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 7:31 PM | Message # 331
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"nice one AJ, I got the Human" RD said coming down on him with a thud and began holding him down.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-16, 8:04 PM | Message # 332
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"And I'll get the other pony." Colgate added, rummaging through the humans pockets till she found a set of pony sized zip ties. "One pony." She muttered and secured the mares hooves.

As the human slowly blinked the stars from his eyes, Colgate magically grabbed him by the front of his armor and pulled him up to face her. "I know why your after me." She growled, face darkening as she glared daggers at the would be killer. "By why Rainbow Dash? What dose she have to do with anything?"

The man shrugged, seemingly intimidated by the little ponies anger, dispute his bruised face and the blood starting to run from the back of his head. "Just following orders. Nothing personal."

Colgate snarled and shook the human. "Not good enough! You said she was a priority! Why?"

The human just smiled lopsidedly. "No idea, just fallowing orders."

"I swear, I will bash your head into the ground once for every Celestia forsaken mile you chased me if you don't talk!" Colgate screamed magical aura suddenly forming around the humans neck.

The man's eyes bugged as his face began to redden. "No idea." He wheezed. "Just something the big boss told us."

Mac pulled himself up the slight bank to join the others on solid ground. As the dead waded out of the water, he unloaded his gun and tossed it aside, retrieving his ax instead. "What do you say guys? One last push?"

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2014-08-16, 10:04 PM

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 5:29 AM | Message # 333
Colonel
Group: Users
After some fending off the undead Cameron and Octavia ran back up to the cabin to ]prepare it in case the others needed to fall back.

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Sunday, 2014-08-17, 5:30 AM

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 7:34 AM | Message # 334
Major general
Derpy tied up the stallion  with the lasso AJ gave her. It's interigation time.she though. She had seen Time Turner do this countless times. "Alright, I'm going to give you a second chance. Tell me what we need to know and you'll be free to return to wherever you came from unharmed. If you refuse, then we will with hold our mercy." Derpy said Trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

"You wouldn't kill me!" grunted the stallion 

"Maybe I won't, but seems like Colgate has no qualms with killing you" Derpy replied motioning to Colgate who was choking the human with her magic.

The Stallion gulped "What do you want to know?"

"How Does your boss know so much about the Doctor?" asked Derpy

"Oh, the Doctor and Professor Yana go way back!" Said the stallion

"Professor Yana?" asked Derpy

"Dammit, I wasn't s'posed to says that!" said the stallion. "All I know is that he is funding our the  facilities projects.Nopony knows where he came from and where he got all the money he's paying us with. Nopony's even met him in person... and lived."

"Is that all you know?" asked Derpy.

"I can't tell you any more! He'll Kill me I've said too much!"  the Stallion bit down on a cyinide capsule hidden in his tooth. His eyes rolled back in his head as he convulsed and foam at the mouth. Suddenly he went limp.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 9:05 AM | Message # 335
Lieutenant general
Rarity bared down on the mare before her as Colgate roughed up her companion. "I suggest you explain to me Darling why you have decided to mess up my hair this morning or there will be consequences!" Rarity asked her horn glowing.  The buff looking Mare stared at Rarity.

"You don't have the guts you prissy bitch!"

"I beg your pardon! I am a true Lady.  Rarity said smiling menacingly. She picked up a pair of sharp looking pliers and ripped off one one of the Mare's horseshoes. The mare screamed in pain and spat on Rarity. "Not quite what I asked now be a good little Lady and tell me what I asked!" Rarity said ripping off another horseshoe. 

"You stupid meddling bitch AHHHHH!"

"Remember Politely dear!"  Rarity warmed as she ripped off another horseshoe.

The Mare was holding back tears as three of her hooves were bloody.

"Professor Yana will kill you for what you've done!" The earth pony raged. 

"Hmmmm slightly more usefulf but not enough!" Rarity said yanking the last horseshoe off. The mare was bleeding and  cried out in blood curdling scream.

"I have Nothing more to say you stupid whore! I'll see you in Tartarus"

The Mare said biting her own cyanide pill and foaming a t the mouth before also lying still. Rarity wiped the blood from her pliers and hooves and moved over to Help Colgate with her prisoner. 
"Loosen your grip a little dear see if he'll talk if not I've got a little plan that might warm him into talking." Rarity said smiling wickedly. 

"Tell us about this Professor Yana or you won't be leaving this clearing alive!" Rarity warned her magical aura of deep purple enveloping the human's feet. the boots he was wearing burst into flames and fell off his feet exposed and wrapped in the purple Aura that seared his feet.

"TALK NOW!" Rarity Ordered.

Dr. G looked at Salim. "Alright put that tampon into this wound before I bleed to death out here." Salim did as instructed looking sick to his stomach. 
"One last Push then let's retreat into the cabin perhaps the rest will stay away!"  Dr G yelled to Mac

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 10:15 AM | Message # 336
Generalissimo
*Bloody hell! I was sorta thinking that the others were going to try and talk Colgate down, from the whole murder thing, but you know what? I am OK with this. Lets go pony 'Serpico' on this Mo'fo!*

Colgate, having scene what the other prisoners had done pulled the humans mouth open. As his eyes bulged she took hold of the false tooth in his jaw and ripped it out.

"Ahhh! Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with you ponies!?" The man howled, blood staining his remaining teeth.

Colgate's eyes light with a curl light as she took hold of another tooth. "You know, I know quite a bit about teeth and you would be amazed how far even a little knowledge can go towered alleviating pain." She bent in closer. "Or causing it."

"Wow, wow!" The man looked positively terrified as he shook his head. "I swear, I don't know anything about Yana besides that he was dealing with allot of the ponies side of the facility! The humans on sight mostly just answered to the boss. He never gave us his real name, but he is the one who set everything in motion." The human looked at Rarity as he saw Colgate clearly still intended to rip out his teeth. "Please miss, I swear am telling the truth! Just keep her away from me and I will tell you anything you want to know! You have my poison, so I can't get away, please?"

Colgate snarled as she yanked the mans jaw down. "After you hunted me like a dog? After your friend shot me with that arrow? After you forced me to come to this horrible place and caused all this, do you think I am going to let you off the hook?"

The man looked towered Rarity, then Apple Jack, Derpy and finally Fluttershy. 'Help!' was unmistakable in his gaze.

Mac flinched at the sight of Doc's injury, but he nodded. "Alright everyone kill the first few on the edge and then let the rest crawl over them while we run! 3, 2, 1 CHARGE!" On the last word he rushed ahead, swinging his ax with wild abandon.

Message edited by Duhad - Sunday, 2014-08-17, 10:18 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 2:45 PM | Message # 337
Colonel general
*totaly ripping Dead Island with this one but....*

D flips a switch on the back of his machete and it begins to hum with energy, he smiled and said "Pro you are a genius!" as he touched a Zombies head with it causing it to begin sizziling. removing the weapon caused it to fall to the ground, a quick poke to the back of the neck finished it "number 2, double tap. now whos next" D looked at the small hoard lighting the machete again

at the cabin
(holy baby Luna, what happened to these ponies on this world) Dash zipped over to Colgate hovering next to her she began whispering in her ear "maybe you should hold back for now, and before you go off on me think about this, whats better to you his quick death here or a longer amount of punishment as your captive?"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2014-08-17, 2:54 PM

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 6:45 PM | Message # 338
Lieutenant general
Rarity released her grip on the Human. "Colgate dear He's cooperating now we can get the information we need  out of him." Colgate paused and looked a Rarity confused.
"But what about me and all my suffering?" Colgate asked softly almost like a child who had been hurt.

Rarity met her eyes and said quietly "Rainbow for once is right. Besides once we get what we need we will leave him in the wood with nothing and he will spend a long time suffering just like you did."
"You don't know what it's like Rarity. I ...." Colgate trailed off.
Rarity turned to the human you better tell us everything you or so help me with Celestia as my witness I will throw you into a horde of zombie unicorns!" Rarity said threateningly.
"Derpy, Rainbow and, AJ tie up and lead our guest into the cabin I think think we can find him a closet to be stored in." Rarity said. "I'm going to talk to Colgate for a minute." Rarity said turning to Colgate.

Dr. G wore his tampon like a badge of honor. he moved forward slashing at the zombies and pushing them back. Almost as if overwhelmed the zombies began retreating back almost in fear. (Hmmmm Wonder what can spook a zombie except fire?) Dr. G thought.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-08-17, 6:46 PM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 7:08 PM | Message # 339
Generalissimo
"Alright, we are pushing them back!" Mac cried. As he took a step forward to go in for another slash a hand reached out and snatched his leg, pulling him in towered the hoard. Mac shouted in surprise and throw himself backward, his pant leg tearing free just as a pair of teeth snapped into the torn cloth and the space where his leg had been. "OK, so also maybe a mutual retreat isn't the worst idea either." He panted, crawling away from the waters edge.

Colgate sat very still as the human was lead back into the cabin. She looked down at the false tooth she had removed and shuttered. "I was going to kill him." She muttered. "After everything they put me though and all the suffering and death that they caused with all of this, I wanted to hurt him so badly he would die from the pain."

Colgate looked at Rarity, eyes wide and fearful. "Rarity, I wanted to torture another living creature to death!" She slowly backed away from the cabin as she shakily got to all fours. "I ripped out his tooth and I was going to do it to him again, not even to get information or to try and use it to help somepony, but just because I hated him!" She looked towered the cabin and in a much quieter voice, though one no less filled with horror added, "And I don't know if I would have done that if he was a pony."

She looked at Rarity as she continued to slowly retreat and in a voice chocked with fear asked, "Am I a monster?"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-17, 9:32 PM | Message # 340
Colonel general
at the lake shore
D took care of the last undead between his group and the cabin but looked back as Mac said
"OK, so also maybe a mutual retreat isn't the worst idea either." "well let's get moving then!" he yelled but as he looked at the lake he saw a small splash (what was that?) he thought wanting to be as far from the lake as possible (what ever that was I want nothing to do with it.)

at the cabin
"thats why I did what I did, so you wouldn't do some thing you'd regret" RD said looking at Colgate "you know I'm kinda surprised at you and Derpy, Rares, I thought if anypony would be able to stay who they were it was you but" she sighs "I guess this whole thing is worse than I thought"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-08-18, 0:56 AM | Message # 341
Lieutenant general
At the Cabin
"Well Rainbow I am still the same Rarity I've always been. I tend to be protective of my friends and always have been. Sometimes stress makes you do things you didn't think or know you could do. Do me a favor though Dash can you give Colgate and me a minute?" Rainbow nodded and flew to join the others as they went back into the cabin with the prisoner.
"Colgate Darling, sweetie you are not a monster dear. You've been through a really tough time these past few weeks we all have. Don't be so hard on yourself. I assure you some pony here thinks you are really special." Rarity said flicking her tail.

"Yeah let's not be so hasty they seem to have gotten the message. Let's all go home and lick our most current wounds." Dr. G said grimacing in pain.

JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 2:12 AM | Message # 342
Lieutenant
Fluttershy was pained to watch as the two ponies committed suicide. as evil as they were it still horrified her that they were dead. She looked at Rarity and Colgate who were roughing up the man. She looked away (this is what my. No not my, their world is like. I have to learn to...Accept that) she thought. She took a deep breath and looked back at the bloody man who had a look of 'help' in his gaze. She struggled to find the right words as compassion filled her but Rainbow had spoken up and saved her the trouble. Fluttershy felt a little relieved as the ponies walked back to the cabin. Colgate and Rarity left the group to be alone. "If he doesn't have anything to tell us then what do we do with him?" she asked the group.
The word Retreat filled the air. "well no time like the present" Johnny said putting his gun away and grabbing Travis letting him lean on his shoulder. They walked to G and Salim joining their walk party back to the cabin.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 3:57 AM | Message # 343
Generalissimo
Colgate sniffed and hesitated, seemingly torn between a desire to run from cabin and a desire to run towered the other pony. She slowly took a small step towered Rarity, then another. "I don't know what is going on anymore." She said, voice growing thick with emotion. "The things that have happened, the things that I have done..." Her eyes reminded fixed on the ground, unable to meet Rarity's gaze. "I don't know if I deserve to still have a friend like you or if the universe is even going let me have anything as wonderful as you girls without snatching it all away, but..."

She finally raised her head and looked at Rarity. "Rarity, I just want to say that no matter what, I-"

"GET IN THE CABIN!" Mac sprinted around the side of the cabin just as Colgate moved in to attempt to hug Rarity. Instantly her face brightened and she dropped her hoofs, as if caught doing something she shouldn't be. Apparently noticing none of this, Mac scooped up Colgate and waved to Rarity as he pelted through the front door.

"Everyone getting back inside, we have zombies incoming!" He looked down at Colgate and for the first time seemed to fully register who he had picked up. "What are you doing out of bed? And why is your face so red?" He gasped in alarm as he set the unicorn on the couch. "Oh no! You must be sick! Your forehead is even burning up!" He looked up towered the others barring the door. "Dame it! Why did I have to shot the only doctor today of all days?"

Colgate covered her face with her hooves and fervently wished that something would finally just kill her and put her out of her misery. "How can this day get any worse?" She muttered.

"Wait, who are you?" Mac's asked, noticing the bound man sitting propped against one wall. "Oh my god! And what happened to your mouth!?"

"Oh right." Colgate whimpered as she felt the resentful killers eyes fix on her. His silent accusation all to clear.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 5:39 AM | Message # 344
Colonel general
D rushed away from the lake and whatever resided within, "RD, inside, Hurry!" D yelled quickly. Rainbow Looks at the sources D's voice and sees the zombies chasing him she raises the alarm for everyone else.

TravisDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 6:39 AM | Message # 345
Sergeant
Travis was grateful for the piggy back that had been given. As they near'd the cabin Travis let go and entered the shed picking up his backpack. He ran into the cabin coughing, eyes watering and falling to the ground. "Zombies here" he said aloud to himself confirming that this was reality. He looked through for his pistol preparing for the inevitable.

Message edited by Travis - Monday, 2014-08-18, 6:41 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz