MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 7:47 AM | Message # 346
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Macs attention refocused on the windows as a rhythmic pounding began to grow louder. "Never mind, I will deal with that later! Everyone, barricade the windows! We are gonna need to move after all of this is done, so don't worry about the noise! Shot the ugly SOBs if they stick there heads in the windows or if they get in!"

He looked back at the bleeding man and added in a lower, colder voice. "And when we are done, I want to know why that man is tied up and what happened to his mouth."

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-08-18, 7:50 AM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-08-18, 9:07 AM | Message # 347
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity blushed a little from Colgate's words but the blush quickly turned to surprise as Mac scooped Colgate up. "Where's Dr. G?" Rarity asked but was quickly answered as Dr. G rushed inside clutching his chest. "Come On Rarity We have a bunch of angry zombies after us!" Rarity obeyed but replied. "You're Hurt Dr. G here sit down." Rarity instructed. "No time."Puffed Dr. G.  "Ow what gives!" Dr. G called as he found himself seated on the floor. "I asked nicely so I had to use force!" Rarity explained. She then looked at the doctor's shoulder. "Hmmm I think thus is light enough for the spell Twilight Taught me but first... This is going to sting a little." She used her magic to pull out the buck shot that had hit the doctor. "Ow that hurt!" Rarity nodded sympathetically. "One last thing and  Voila!" She said stepping back. Dr. G felt Rarity's aura warming his wounded shoulder like a warm massage. And then it vanished. "Holy Crap I'm healed!" Dr. G marveled. Rarity smiled triumphantly. "I do believe I have some business to attend to Rarity said walking over to Colgate and the tied up human. Dr. G looked at the bloody human and asked "Who the hell is that and what happened to him?" Dr. G asked concerned. "Oh no one we should worry about right now." Rarity said smiling guiltily. Dr. G eyed the man suspiciously  he looked terrified but at the same time there was aura of evil about this man. (Rarity has never told me to ignore an injured man before I wonder why she won't let me see this one...) Dr. G thought loading his weapon he then began boarding a window shut.

*All I can think of whenever I hear I'm healed is those scenes from Leap of Faith actually I think Season 4's episode with the Flim-Flam Brothers was a direct parody of it.*

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-08-18, 8:53 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 9:30 AM | Message # 348
Generalissimo
*I think you are right.*

Colgate looked at Rarity as she approached, her face still cherry red. "Uh, hi." She offered lamely.

Mac frowned as a something near the waters edge began to move, something larger then the corpse around it. "What on earth is going on out there?" He wondered, before being distracted by a rotten face blocking his view and forcing him to refocus on the task at hand.

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 2:20 PM | Message # 349
Colonel
Cameron ran upstairs to try and find more junk to barricade downstairs with he spotted a very small table with a lamp resting on it. When he got close to it though he spotted something in the water, something that he decided to tell the others about or at least would have told the others if the bag on his back wasn't hit with a magic bolt that threw him across the room into the wall.

Octavia ran upstairs to see what the loud bang was only to find Cameron lying face down on the floor with smoke wafting from his backpack "Cameron!" she called running over.

"The window" he said faintly as he pulled his arm out from beneath him and pointed at the window, Octavia walked over but didn't look for long before she spotted a unicorn charging its horn, she quickly ducked and snuck over to Cameron.

"Oh you were hit with a blast from the window you meant to say." she said trying to roll him to somewhere safer "Well don't send me over there next time, I could've been shot!" Cameron groaned audibly

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 8:13 PM | Message # 350
Generalissimo
*Posting real quick from work because an idea just hit me.*

From the water's edge, the grate sea serpent crawled onto the shore. Its pale dead eyes locked onto the cabin and its huge body lurched ahead, driven by the sounds of gun fire and shouting. The wooden building would be no obstacle to the beast and it knew that inside the protective shell, tasty living ponies and strange, but equally tasty creatures awaited.

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-08-18, 8:14 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 11:56 PM | Message # 351
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D saw the horde grow in number (too many no way out) D takes a set of full plate armor leggings and a gauntlet out of his bag and equipped them. "RD hold this," he said passing the bag to her "you guys finish up in here I'll open the way" he jumped out the upstairs window. he stepped up to the edge and yelled in a scottish voice "hey! all a' ya pansies prancin round wit heads full a' eyeballs! come an get some a' this" he lept off and cut his way out into the open (now to keep aggro on me so the other can get out)

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 1:23 AM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 10:15 AM | Message # 352
Lieutenant general
Rarity noted Colgate's blush and felt her cheeks gain a little color. "Darling you do deserve good friends and a lot more. " Rarity said smiling softly. "I want to give you something."Rarity said beckoning Colgate who followed till they were just away from every pony.

"What is it?" Colgate asked blushing deeper.

"This." Rarity said giving Colgate a hug and placing a gentle peck on Colgate's cheek and walking away swishing her tail. Rarity wasn't sure what had possessed her to do that but she couldn't face Colgate right now she was bright red flushed with embarrassment.(Hopefully you didn't just ruin everything!) Rarity thought to herself quietly trying to find anything to occupy herself with anything she could find.

Dr. G looked up from hammering and shrugged. (Rarity keeps flushing  and turning bright red. Perhaps she is sick.) Dr. G thought as he moved on to another window and saw the towering sea serpent. "Well shit now we know what scared our dead friends." Dr. G muttered. "Hey anyone or any pony know how to kill a giant sea serpent?" He asked the group at large.

*Just had to do it gives Colgate a chance to use that line timeknight wanted her to use.*

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 10:16 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 11:46 AM | Message # 353
Colonel
Cameron sprinted down the stairs after he had managed to sit himself up "Kraken!" He called out as loud as he could, Octavia came down not far behind him.

"What?" she asked him

"It's the Kraken!" he repeated, he reached into his bag and produced his grenade, (Thank god it didn't explode from the blast) he thought. "If shooting and hitting don't work we can use this" he said looking at the grenade solemnly.

TravisDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 5:44 PM | Message # 354
Sergeant
"Giant sea monsters! Great what else is new." Travis said moving to the windows. He looked back at the Granade Cameron held in his hand. (That Granade wouldn't do good unless could we shove it down its throat, dame zombies and their stupid blitzing. What is this, football?) Travis thought to himself hammering . "Wait that's it!" Travis shouted running over to the table with a hand full of nails setting them up. "Ok so these zombies and the sea creature are blitzing on us, forcing us back to our goal. We have to go on an offensive blitz, first send two on each side to draw the uh zombies attention. D is already on left flank." Travis said placing a nail into position. "Which will Open up a path for the quarterback to run around the creature to its back drawing its attention while the receiver or granader which at this point is still at the house uses the oppertunity to climb up it's back and shove the Granade down its throat. If done right the rest should be trivial and we'll have one hell of a story to tell...Any questions?" Travis finished talking grabbing his head still throbbing from the aftermath of the plant. "But" he added "we need something loud and maybe with a lot of bass to get its undivided attention."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 7:10 PM | Message # 355
Generalissimo
"Is that a hand grenade?" Mac asked, incredulity and fear making his voice crack slightly. He shook his head. "Sorry, ya, bass... Hey!" he clapped his hands and grind. "Oh I think I can get there undivided attention!"

Mac bolted up the stair case, shouting at Coglate was he past her. "I need your help, come on!"

Colgate slowly followed the human, her mind fill with a swirling vortex of thoughts and emotions unrelated to the flesh eating monsters banging at the door. As she reached the top of the stairs she became dimly aware of Mac tearing though his closet, tossing cloths, shoes and other assorted junk that Colagte did not recognize onto the floor. Eventually he shouted triumphantly and withdrew two square black speakers.

"Oh baby!" Mac giggled as he connected them to a gray devise. "Now we just need something good and loud." He muttered, moving over to a long wooden try and plastic boxes. As he began to run his fingers over them, Colgate felt her head swim as a dopey smile spread across her face.

"Beetles? No. Van Halen? Nah. Wu-Tang? Also no." Mac eyes darted across the boxes. "The Twin Peaks Sound track? Why do I even have this?" He paused then grinned. "Oh we want loud and and heavy? Lets see them ignore this one."

He pulled the box out of its try and Colgate watched as he opened its lid and removed a tiny record from inside. He opened up the gray devises and placed the record inside before hooking the boxes to it. "Alright Colgate, here is where I need you." He said, turning to her. Colgate nodded slowly, still grinning like an idiot. Mac looked concerned, "Hey are you alright?"

"Never better." Colgate mumbled.

"Right, well I figure I have seen you ponies pull off some crazy stuff with your magic, so do you think you might be able to power these speakers and record player for a few minutes?" Mac asked, offering her the plugs.

"Ya." Colgate nodded, trying to focuses. "Ya powering something that simple that just needs some electricity is easily."

"Grate!" Mac grinned. "OK I am going to go out on the roof and get the speaks set up to draw the big guy and you just give me the power!"

Colgate nodded and picked up the wires. As Mac crawled out of the roof Colgate tired to think back on her lessons, but had trouble trying to focuses on anything that had happened more then a few minutes ago. "Colgate!" Mac shouted. "Hit it! That thing is coming in fast and if we can't get its attention its gonna rip the cabin open like a can of tuna!"

Colgate's eyes widened as the gravity of the situation hit her like a tone of bricks. He stared down at the wires and felt panic build in her as she blanked on how to cast the simple spell. "OK don't panic, remember what your instructor told you..." Colgate chided herself.

In her minds eye the kindly old pony placed a hoof on his struggling students shoulder. "My dear Colgate," He had said, "If you ever get into trouble with something like this, all you need to do is-"

"I want to give you something." Rarity said as she lent in and kissed Colgate on the cheek. "Give you something..."
"Give you something..."

"Gah!" Colgate cried as her mind was suddenly assaulted with flash backs to her dreams of the night before. "Stupid sexy Rarit!"

"Anytime would be grate!" Mac screamed as the beast dragged its closer and closer to the cabin.

"RIGHT!" Colgate screamed back, as the spell suddenly struck her. A jolt of magic hit the wires and from the speakers a hellish screech filled the air, then as the feed back died down music began to blare loud enough to rattle in windows in there frames.

"I hope you zombie SOB's like Lemmy!" Mac bellowed over the din as the sea serpent turned to face him. Mac drew his ax in one hand and with the other clutched the speakers as he slowly backed along the edge of the roof, Colgate reluctantly following with the wires.

*Hell ya! Got the reference IN context of the original while making it fit! Boo ya!
Also For some reason this felt like the most appropriate song to me at the moment for a loud base heavy bit of music that fit what was going on at the moment. ": P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiBQmWJ19vI *

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 8:41 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 1:21 AM | Message # 356
Colonel general
Group: Checked
RD looked out a window to see D leading a large group of undead while doing some weird dance "that human just keeps getting weirder and weirder." she said before hearing Cameron yell "Kraken!" (what the hay is a-) he thought was cut off by a very big sea serpent come into view, her eyes widen as she sees it about to grab D and she bursts though the window.

"hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime-" D's very poor singing is cut off by him getting picked up by Rainbow Dash "Dash!? but you were supposed to help everyone get packed! now put me down so I can draw the zombies away from the door" he yelled over the wind.

"oh yea?" she said though the effort "you drawing him too?" she turned D towards where the Sea serpent was but nothing was there "what?"

"well now that thats done can you put me-" he looks down "RD! Up,Up,UP!" he yells and she launches upwards allowing D to just bearly avoid getting chompped in half "by the Twelve, What is that!" he looks down at the beast that is now looking at the cabin and slithering towards it.

"a sea serpent, me and my friend met a nice one once but this one is..." she trails off as the serpent rears up at the cabin and they hear Mac yell "I hope you zombie SOB's like Lemmy!" and a loud thumping beat almost makes RD drop D but it also stuns the serpent for a moment

"put me down, I have to try and draw the horde's attention" D yells over the music, she nods but doesn't leave the battlefield "what are you doing" she gives him a determined stare "alright but stay fast and keep that thing from getting Mac" he puts the dagger from his wrist near her hoof and she grabs it, he is suprised but smiles and nods "ok RD, lets do this!" he says over the music, she takes off.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 2:29 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 2:14 AM | Message # 357
Generalissimo
Mac pumped his ax arm as the monster turned its attention towered him and Colgate. "Hell ya! We got his attention!" He shouted over the roar of the music.

Colgate who was wincing at the strange and not entirely pleasant music gave the on coming sea serpent an alarmed look. "Why is that a good thing!?" She demanded.

"Its all part of the plan baby!" Mac shouted back nodding his head to the beat.

"What plan?" Colgate screamed as the monster drew closer.

"Uh..." Mac gave Colgate a worried look. "I sorta just heard something about a grenade and drawing attention with loud music."

Colgate's jaw slacked as the human turn around to face the Serpent as it rose up to face them, hefting his ax in the worlds least impressive show of bravado. "I can't believe I am going to die because of your stupidity." Colgate whimpered screwing her eyes shut. "And for the record, your music sucks!"

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 7:23 AM

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 9:31 AM | Message # 358
Lieutenant general
Dr. G nodded as Travis explained and said well since Mac is quarterback and D has left flank I'll take the right side with Rarity and Cameron gets to be receiver since he has the grenade. "Come on Rarity Let's Go I need you."  Dr. G said as he went out with Rarity taking the right side the music played  and Dr. G  didn't really like the music but it could be worse. Rarity looked upset. "What is that awful racket?" she asked. "Well some humans call it music. I don't like it myself but anyways let's keep this thing occupied while Cameron shoves a Grenade down it's throat!" Dr. G said brandishing his machete.  Rarity Blasted a zombie absentmindedly. She Couldn't really focus all to well she was thinking about Colgate and what she had just done to her. (I probably scared her away) Rarity notice Colgate powering the musical device helping to attract attention away from the cabin. (She is cute though maybe she liked it.) Dr. G slashed a zombie getting too close to Rarity. "Focus Rarity or we'll be zombie food!" Dr. G said. Rarity shook her head  and zapped a zombie frying him where he stood.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 12:17 PM | Message # 359
Colonel
Cameron watched Rarity and Doc run out of the cabin as he stood, contemplating what he would now do. Octavia looked at him concernedly "Are you going to be ok?" she asked

"Yeah." he said simply, even though an alarm that sounded distant, rung loudly in his ears. He walked over to the window "Travis, when should I go?"

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 12:18 PM

TravisDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 1:44 PM | Message # 360
Sergeant
Travis looked outside at the beast closing in on the cabin. "Travis, When should I go?" Cameron asked standing beside Travis. "Let him get closer. Everyone else both ponies and human, your linebackers protect the the quarterback and the cabin." Travis stated. The roar of the beast drowned out the music. He ran to the door and opened it. "On the count of ten hike, er make your move. Pick an open side of the creature to run down and Make your way up it's back. I'll join the other side and provide support." Travis shouted. "Ready! Stay frosty 1,2,3..." Travis started counting

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz