MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-10, 7:51 AM | Message # 541
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate stared after Rarity, seemingly oblivious to the doctors words. As G began to repeat himself, Colgate turned to face him, her sunken eyes meeting his stern ones. "I guess we do, Doc." She state, grimly.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-10, 8:24 AM | Message # 542
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G was conflicted on one hand he had mad Mac a promise that he intended to keep but on the the other hand Colgate had just murdered his best friend since this whole mess well next to Rarity. Still he held his stern glance. "You want to tell me your version of what just happened?" Dr. G asked. "Colgate just nodded no. " I figured that might be the case. Because from where I stand you just murdered the guy who saved you and stated this whole mission." Dr. G said sternly. Colgate opened her mouth to say something but just hung her head. "I don't get it." Dr. G said exasperated.

Colgate  bitterly asked
 "What's there not to get? I killed Mac."

"I just don't get why Colgate. Mac gave up his entire life for you. You were everything to him and not just for the cure. I mean he wanted us to find the Cure but do you know how much you meant to him?" Dr. G. asked.

"Yeah I was just some ticket to the cure for him." Colgate lashed out.

"Just some ticket. If you were just some Ticket he would have left you sooner when he found out the truth about your involvement in the cure!" Dr. G said lashing back. "But he didn't. he had faith in you a pony that hates every human she meets for no other reason than they are human. Nevermind the fact that Mac dragged your limp body over 20 miles to get to that Cabin and the 1st thing he asked when I arrived was if I could help you! No clearly you think all humans are bad and should just die! Don't You?" Dr. G asked angrilly

JohnnyDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-10, 8:31 AM | Message # 543
Lieutenant
"charge up my horn, I don't have a... well" he chuckled to himself amused by his dirty mind. Ray walked out into the open. Holding his rifle in one hand he raised the other and gave a small wave. (time to do a little probing) he thought. he cleared his throat and began to speak "well as I said the names Raymond but everybody calls my Ray" The man they called D didn't look that amused. "Nice swords by the way are they real kind or the type the japanease shop sells ya claiming one hundred percent real but turns out to be that bad made in china crap, lousy shops charging ma a bundle of" Ray shook his head "oh sorry I do tend to ramble on sometimes, anyways I didn't quite catch your name, Are you the leader of this little group?"

Fluttershy seemed curious about the new man but at the same time she felt that something was off about him. She shrugged finding a place to sit down on the trail and calm down a bit until the group made way onward. She stared down spotting an anthill, she watched the ants work in unison to bring leaves into their homes.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-10, 8:47 AM | Message # 544
Generalissimo
"No!" Colgate practically screamed. Her horn sparking as the ring held back her magic. "I... I..." Colgate dropped her eyes to the ground. "I didn't hate Mac. He was a stupid, idealistic dope who wanted to save the world because he wanted to be a hero." Her mouth curled into a humorless smile as jumbled thoughts where shunted aside in her head. "If you think he did any of what he did for me then your just as blind as him. He wanted to be a hero and he died trying to be a hero."

She looked up at G with dead eyes. "Do you know why I killed him? It was't because he was human and it wasn't because I wanted him dead, but he just had to get in the way of what had to be done. He never really cared about anything other then proving he was a... hero..." Colgate trailed off as some the doctor had said to her sunk in properly.

G watched as her dead stare melted into a timed, fearful look. "He... he knew I wasn't working on the cure the whole time?" She shrank from G as if he had drawn a weapon on her. "No, he... Rocket?" She blinked rapidly as her eyes widened. "Rocket told him about my work in developing the plague... He knew what I did to Johnny... and he was still nice to me? He still treated me... like a pony. He didn't tell the others, Rarity... and I..." She started at Doctor G.

"No." She whispered.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-10, 9:14 AM | Message # 545
Lieutenant general
Dr. G locked eyes with Colgate. "Yeah he didn't and he knew it was truthful because honestly I believed your lie so I didn't want to believe Rocket." Dr. G said sternly then some words hit him particularly hard. "What you did to Johnny?" Dr. G asked. "You killed Fluttershy's friend and a guy who helped save you?" Dr. G asked incredulously. "And to think I actually wanted to trust you to give you a second chance." Dr. G said. "Also what is up with you and Rarity?" Dr. G asked then turned and looked intensely at Colgate. "You owe me some answers!" Dr. G roared his eyes tearing up.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-10, 9:56 AM | Message # 546
Generalissimo
"I didn't mean to!" Colgate sobbed pushing herself away from the wild eyed doctor. "They never said what it was for! They told me to figure out a way to get teeth to rapidly decay in patterns and offered me a huge salary if I could do it. Then after that they offered me double if I could transmit an infectious pathogen through a bite from my new teeth." She shielded her head with a leg. "I was just doing what I was told!"

She looked at doctor G with wide, terrified eyes. "Johnny died from his bite because I made sure that anyone who was bitten would become infected and that anyone infected could bite hard enough brake the skin. I didn't make the plague and I didn't let it lose so it could kill more then half of both of our races, but I made sure when it got out it would kill and kill and kill."

Colgate's voice dropped into a low monition as she explained. "By the time I got out... saw what I had helped do to the world... could not take it... I thought... it must be someone else fault..." He eye looked though Doctor G and off into the sky. "Humans. It was so easy to shift it all onto you. You had come in and corrupted the lab, my co workers and I were innocent because it was all your fault, not mine." Her voice crocked slightly as she went on. "Then Mac came and saved me and he treated me and brought you to help me. Then some stupid security guards came after us and I tortured them, got Rarity to sport me in torturing them, all to prove how evil they where... how innocent I was compared to them."

Tears began to run from her eyes as she pushed ahead, but her voice, while chocked, remind oddly flat. "Then Johnny got bite and died because of what I did. And Rarity said she liked me and made me feel like all the lies where true, like I was the pony Mac and the rest of you thought I was. Like I was still the pony I was before all this started." Her visible eye refocused on doctor G. "Then I killed Mac.  I shout him down while I was trying to kill a human for a crime based on a lie I convinced myself of. He just wanted to be the sorta of good person I pretended to be... and I killed him for it."

She lowered her leg to show G her tear stained face. "Do you want to know what's happening between me and Rarity?" She asked, dead eyed once again. "I am ruining her life and before long I am going to kill her, just like I did to Mac and Johnny."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-10, 10:17 AM | Message # 547
Lieutenant general
Dr. G's jaw slackened and dropped in shock. He was till pretty angry but he felt a lot less like Colgate was criminal and ore like she had been used. He realized on a deep level that Colgate meant no harm but he still couldn't trust her 100% because she had lied to him. "You are going to kill Rarity?" Dr. G asked softly almost like talking to a child.  "You know I suspected something was going on between you and Rarity and when I saw Rarity turning red around you I thought it might be a Cold but now I see." Dr. G said  laughing a little.  "Alright Colgate here is the thing. As much as you seem to be hating yourself right now. I don't hate you." Dr. G said. "It's not even out of respect for a dying man but rather because I believe in the good in everyone. So did Mac." Dr. G continued. Colgate stood very still listening. "I can't say I approve of your actions 100% or that I would have done those things given the circumstances. But I'm willing to overlook these actions however it will take some time before I can say I trust you on the level I trust Rarity or even Fluttershy or Derpy but it will happen eventually. Besides If Rarity truly fell for you as you claim you can't be all  that bad like  you seem to think you are." Dr. G said smiling a little. "I will help you through some things but you will have to show me you can be trusted for me to help you understood?" Dr. G asked.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-10, 11:33 AM | Message # 548
Colonel
Cameron looked at the others, "Lets go, they can handle themselves" Cameron said "and we need to get to that store before night!"

"Leave them here?" Brandon asked

"No please don't go!" called the occupants

"We can't just leave them! They'll work out how to get into the boat eventually!" Octavia said

Cameron rolled his eyes, "The things are to preoccupied with them to notice us so we should leave while we can!" He looked over to see the people hit one of the undead in the shoulder with their spear

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-10, 6:18 PM | Message # 549
Major general
Brandon tried to reason with Cameron. "C'mon man we just can't leave them like this!" he said. "Weren't you just in the same situation not long ago? I mean we didn't know you when Octavia came to us for help, but we helped you all the same."

"Be sides there's a child in there!" interjected Derpy.

"I...I think Mac would have wanted us to help them." Said Brandon "Besides," whispered Brandon if we help, maybe they'll let us use their boat and some of their supplies."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-10, 10:01 PM | Message # 550
Generalissimo
At The Boat

"Hey!" The voice from inside the boat shouted. "The pony knows what she's talking about! They things keep pushing on the hull like this and its going to crack! Hold on." The makeshift spear is pulled back inside and after a few seconds a tiny gray pony's face appeared in the window. "Look at her!" The voice shouted. "She is freaking adorable! You would let a face like this get eaten?"

"Eaten?" The filly shouted, looking down at the zombies in wide eyed terror.

"Opps..." the voice said, pulling the now struggling filly back into the relative safety of the boat. "OK, obviously I am not grate with kids, but come on! That's just another reason why you should help us! Plus, I swear, my brother and some of his friends are out here right now and he has a cabin FULL of supplies!"

The Woods

Colgate looked away from Doctor G, sniffling. "You shouldn't trust me. I lied to all of you, I killed your friend, I ruin the lives of the ponies I meet and did things that helped brake the world." She sighed. "Mac and Rarity and all the rest of you where wrong about me. You should just leave me here, you would all be better off without me."

And with that Colgate rolled onto her belly, letting out an unladylike snort as began to properly wallow in whatever it is pony's are supposed to wallow in.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 1:10 AM | Message # 551
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"no I'm not I'm just the musle, sorry about that I didn't know you were human yet and we were just attacked by a group who wanted us dead, they got one of us." D said holding his blades at a less agressive stance "The names Demeanoris but my friends call me D, you said you were looking for a friend?" (can't loosen up just yet, don't know if he isn't with them) Pinkie looks at the new man with curious eyes

RD sticks close to Fluttershy, but keeps an eye on Pinkie and D (he's protecting her from the new dude, atleast he has Loyality I'll give him that)

SommeGuyDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 1:19 AM | Message # 552
Private
*sorry guys, I don't know exactly what's  going on at the moment, mostly because I forgot that this rp existed, so if someone could inform me of 1. what's going on, and what I missed, and 2. the current location and state of me and twilight, I'm hoping I could join back in (p.s. if I don't exist I can just materialize beside twilight, and noone will question anything (unless if you want to question it))*

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 1:26 AM | Message # 553
Major general
"D'awww! What a cutie!" said Brandon nudgeing Cameron. "How can you say no to that face?"

Derpy's eye's widened when she saw  the filly that was being held out of the window.  "Wait was that ..." she said. As the filly was pulled back into the boat Derpy called so that the occupants of the boat could hear her. "Dinky?  Is that you in there,sweetie?"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 1:56 AM | Message # 554
Generalissimo
*I will give you a full rundown in the off topic chat. Just explain where you where when you left off then and the others and fill in details I missed.*

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 1:58 AM | Message # 555
Generalissimo
"What you know Dinky?" The voice sounded surprised. "Hey if she is your kid or something that's grate! I just found her wondering around in a parking lot, alone and looking for her mom when I... picked  up this boat." The voice paused. "Hey we can't really get a good look at you from here and Dinky doesn't want to go out the window again, so can you tell her who you are?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz