MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 2:31 AM | Message # 556
Major general
Group: Users
Derpy looked through the window,"Dinky? It's Mommy. I've got some friends who are here to help. Are you ok? Have the humans been nice too you?"

Brandon was confused. "You didn't tell me you had a child. Who's the daddy?"

"Well, I don't know." Derpy explained. "She just showed up  on my doorstep one night. And I've been raising her ever since."

"Why haven't you metioned her before?" Asked Brandon.

Derpy began to tear up "I...didn't think that I'd ever see her again after we got sucked through the rift." Her tear turned to to tears off joy. "I'm so glad I was wrong."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Thursday, 2014-09-11, 2:32 AM

JohnnyDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 3:17 AM | Message # 557
Lieutenant
Ray gave a look of surprise "attacked you say, my deepest condolences" Ray said to D. He looked over at the grave (well it couldn't have been Rob or he would have massacred them. That's too bad) he thought looking back at D "right oh the friend I'm looking for is a man named Robert. He's an urban gentleman with an attitude problem. But I guess he still might be in the city or dead who knows" Ray said rolling his eyes. He noticed Pinkie curiously looking at him, he gave a smile and a wave followed by a friendly "hello" he looked back at D "well D is your group's heading towards the city?"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 4:15 AM | Message # 558
Colonel general
Group: Checked
*man I wish I had RD over at the boat*

D looked at the newcomer with relife "I'm kinda glad," he looks at Johnny's grave "I mean i'm not glad he died but I'm glad you didn't say you were looking for him" he turned back to Ray "when Gibson returns with Colgate we'll see."

"Shy maybe we should go on ahead with Brandon and Derpy?" Rainbow asked

JohnnyDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 4:23 AM | Message # 559
Lieutenant
"Sure Rainbow" Fluttershy nodded getting up "in fact if we fly we might be able to get there in no time" she said giving a smile to Rainbow

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 4:34 AM | Message # 560
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
At The Boat

"Mommy?" The filly shouted. Her face appeared again in the window as she tired to peer past the hoard of grabbing. rotten hands. "Mommy help!"

A zombie snapped at the child as the first speaker quickly pulled her away. "Alright, if you can draw them away from the boat we can make a run for it. We can't carry the supplies, but as I said, my brother and his friends can cover you for that. Plus, given I saved your kid and kept her safe, I think a few cans of beans more or less is hardly that important, right?"

*You are heading towered the city by the way, though its more of a large town. The tear is near by it.*

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 4:43 AM | Message # 561
Colonel general
"thanks Shy," they take off "hey D we're gonna catch up with Derpy you gonna be ok here?"

"yea, go on ahead."

"K, come on Shy"

"What the hay?!" Rd said looking upon the boat being attacked by Undead, see soon spots Derpy crying "hey!" RD is infront of Brandon in a moment "so you wanna tell me why she is crying?" she says with a bit more force than needed.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 5:13 AM | Message # 562
Major general
"I'll explain later!" shouted Brandon "There's a man and a filly trapped in that boat! Rainbow help us need  draw these Zombies away from the boat  long enough for Derpy and Fluttershy to  get them out!"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 5:23 AM | Message # 563
Generalissimo
From inside the boat the filly giggled. "Oh its not that funny." The first voice grumbled. There was a clatter as a human shaped pile of cloths, holding a spear and wearing a hiking back pack clambered onto the slanted deck. From the area of the chest, the fillies head pocked out, though the rest of her was covered in the layers of protective cloth. "Alright people! No time like the present!"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 5:44 AM | Message # 564
Colonel general
Rainbow's eyes widen as she turns back towards the boat, a smile cracks across her face "distraction huh, I think I could do that" she said as she takes off straight up till she is almost too high to see she floats there for a second "man I've been waiting to do this" she whispers to herself as she begins her descent.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Thursday, 2014-09-11, 5:44 AM

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 8:41 AM | Message # 565
Lieutenant general
Dr. G looked at Colgate and spoke. "Now Pull yourself together! I'm not saying I am willing to trust you 100% but I am willing to give you some sort of a chance." Dr. G said earnestly. "You will have to truly prove that you are sorry for the mistakes you've made but I'm not going to straight up hate you. Mac wouldn't have wanted that." Dr. G said offering Colgate his hand. "I'm willing to allow you to make good on your mistake I suggest you take my offer. For your sake and the Sake Of Rarity and even Mac." Dr. G added. "Or would you rather prove D Right in thinking you're the enemy?" Dr. G asked.

Rarity hadn't really had time to process her feeling instead she was facing a new comer Ray he seemed nice enough. She really wanted to talk to some Pony about her Deleima but Twilight wasn't the best option. (Maybe Pinkie?) Rarity thought.

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 1:03 PM | Message # 566
Colonel
As Dash flew overhead Cameron threw his arms in the air "Fine lets be quick though" he walked forward a few steps and raised his head to the sky, "Rainbow what do you need us to do?"

Octavia giggled at the heavily padded filly and human as they emerged from the boat. When she had regained her composure she called "Be careful you two!"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 5:45 PM | Message # 567
Generalissimo
Colgate sniffed and looked at Doctor G's hand warily. She hesitantly extended a hoof to the Doctor and took his hand. "I'll try." She whispered uncertainly.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-12, 0:16 AM | Message # 568
Lieutenant general
"Look Colgate I'm not here to be a bad person I believe in you Mac Believed in you and I know Rarity believes in you. That has to count for something now let's go back with the others. Hopefully we'll be able to soon get the restraint off you but again you'll have earn it." Dr. G said as he began to lead Colgate back towards the group.
Rarity decided against asking Pinkie and later n she'd ask Fluttershy. For the time being she had to deal with this new comer. "So You're looking for sompony named Rob. Any details about this person or pony?" Rarity asked.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-09-12, 0:49 AM | Message # 569
Colonel general
D nods "yea perhaps we can help you find your-" he is cut off by Pinkie

"U.U.UH, D.D.D.D" she said in a gittery tone sounding like she was standing on a jackhammer

D turns to Pinkie (oh crap) "is that?" she nods "where?" she points down the path "sorry to cut this short but something big is about to happen. wait good or bad?" she asks Pinkie

"H.Ho.ol.ld Please" she asks, she soon stops jittering "ok Jackhammer jitter check," her hair poofs out into an afro "frizzy hair check," and she holds up her fore leg "pinchy knee," a smile spreads across her face "oh good, it's just 'Dashie is about to cause a mess'... oh wait that could be bad here couldn't it?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-12, 2:44 AM | Message # 570
Generalissimo
*If Dash dose it this quickly D will not have time to get there in time. Its a few miles down the road.*

"Seriously, really not lovein' just standing here waiting." The stranger shouts. "Oh to hell with this..." The figure back up and then charges forward, clutching Dinkies head as they dove into the hoard like a fluffy human cannon ball. The zombies, who had been pressing into the boat were slow the react to the sudden movement and struggled to turn against the mob. Still several of the dead freed themselves enough grab at the human, clothing piled onto them.

With a snarl the figure pulled out of the first layer of garments and awkwardly jogged towered the group, holding the shacking filly to there chest. The small hoard finally turned themselves around and gave chase. "OK, if your done standing around with your thumbs up your..." The stranger looked down at the filly, "Butts, then you mind helping me with my friends back there?" She pulled a handful of hoods of her head and smiled. "There being just a little pushy and I left my best harpoon on the boat."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz