MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-12, 7:34 PM | Message # 586
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity met with the upcoming party.  She saved them the trouble of asking "They are still back there." She quietly walked up to Fluttershy. "Darling do you have a moment. I really could use a kind ear." Rarity asked defeated.
Dr. G listened to Ray. "I appreciate your help and that is solid advice." Dr. G said. "But I'd like to think that everyone gets a second chance." Dr. G said. "I mean I'm no saint I've killed at least three people in the last day or so." Dr. G said sighing. "It looks deep enough. Would you mind giving me a hand Ray or would you like to help lower him into the grave Colgate?" Dr. G asked. "Once he is in I'll say a few words then we can move on ahead to town." Dr. G said dabbing his eyes.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-12, 9:55 PM | Message # 587
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate nodded to Ray with a small, sad smile, then moved behind Mac's body, lifting it and lowering it into the shallow grave. "I really am sorry." She said, laying Mac into his final resting place. "You seemed like a really nice person and I think if I had meet you as my first human I... none of this would have happened. I promise we will fix this and save your world so that you will not have died in vain."

Kat cheeked to make sure Dinky and Derpy had moved ahead and out of sight of her before sticking her middle finger up at Cameron's back. "Prick." She muttered before noticing Octavia. She quickly lowered her finger and pretended to scratch it. "Hey sorry, what? Oh Rainbow Pony? Ya she seems alright, I think she is just taking a second to recover from that whole hitting the ground at mock 2 thing."

As Rarity approached and began to talk Fluttershy, Kat gave Brandon a surprised look. "How big is your group anyway? I know I promised you guys a place to stay and all, but I don't know how much room we are gonna have." Her voice dropped into a mumble as she added something that sounded suspiciously like, 'If he even lets me in.'

She frowned briefly before smiling again as the grave sight came into view. "Anyway, Captain, tell me about yourself? How did you get into the damsel in distress watching gig?" She put an arm over Brandon's shoulder as she walked, giving him a playful smirk.

"I told Miss. Cat that you and Mr. Time where going to make the monsters go away!" Dinky cheered, hugging her mother tightly. "She said she was sure you would and that I had to be brave till we found you and that maybe you would be with her big brother and her friends, so I was extra brave the whole time! Then the boat fell over and I told Miss. Cat that you would come and save us and she just looked really said and said she was sure you would and gave me another chocolate bar and then you did!" Dinky nuzzled into Derpy's neck with a contented sigh.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-12, 11:06 PM | Message # 588
Major general
"Well... I was just in the neighborhood. " said Brandon modestly "It just seemed like the right thing. You really don't have to call me Captain. Anyways, I'm just a simple mechanic from Georgia. I well as everyone in our group recieved an email that claimed that we could find a cure for this plague. We were staying in a cabin near by until a sea serpent attacked. To be honest things have been going down hill lately we just lost two really great men to zombies and hot tempers. They should be finishing up burying the last one." Brandon became somber. "God I'm gonna miss them."

Derpy smiled as the filly hugged her. "I'm so proud of you, Dinky! You were so brave! I'm so glad you found such nice lady."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-12, 11:24 PM | Message # 589
Generalissimo
Kat gave Brandon's shoulder a firm squeeze. "Hey, I am real sorry about your friend's. Things have been real messed up recently all over. Your lucky to have meet up with enough good people that you still have people around you who can help you get thought the loses." She looks away briefly as a shadow passes over her face, then grins aging, "But hey! You said something about a cure? That's grate! Tell ya what, I was going to just see if my brother was still around and try and stay with him, but what do you say I come with you guys after we pay you off?" She wraps her arm around Brandon's neck and pulls him into a headlock, laughing. "Come on! I can your partner, Captain Awkward and Miss. Stand Around! Dinky can be our kid side kick!"

"Thank you mommy." Dinky smiled and hugged Derpy even tighter.

As the group approached Doctor G started as he saw a spiting image of the woman in the picture walking with fish friends, laughing and holding Brandon in a head lock. She looked like she was wherein several mismatching sets of clothing and her hair was chopped short save for a longer streak running over the top of her head, but the face was identical.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 0:02 AM | Message # 590
Major general
Brandon laughed as he playfully tried to wriggle out of Kat's hold. "Ok! Ok! You've convinced me! Welcome to the team!" (I think she likes me! But let's not get ahead of ourselves. I might be reading too deep into this) This was the happiest Brandon had been in a long time. Brandon looked up to see Dr. G standing nearby. "Hey Doc! This is Kat. We rescued her and Derpy's daughter from some zombies. Kat this our resident physician, Dr. Gibson, but every one just calls him Dr G. Anyway Kat here said she was looking for her brother, but has decided to join us! Isn't that great?"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 0:10 AM | Message # 591
Generalissimo
"Nice to meet you Dr. G." Kat reached out her hand.

Colgate did not look up, instead shoveling more dirt into the grave, covering the body in a thin layer of soil.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 0:31 AM | Message # 592
Lieutenant general
Dr. G stared in shock then awkwardly gained his composure. He brushed off his lab coat as he stood up bits of blood red and brown speckling the coat. "Erm Pleasure Miss. Kat." Dr. G said  still trying to reconcile the fact right before him was the girl in Mac's picture. "You mentioned looking for your brother? Does he have a name?" Dr. G asked suspiciously. "I have sorta become the leader of our group lately so I have to ask the important questions." he said awkwardly.

Meanwhile Rarity was thinking quietly to herself as she walked with Fluttershy. (I wonder perhaps she is feeling like I was  not too long ago when I nearly killed my friends.) Rarity thought to herself. "Ummm Fluttershy. I know this is kinda awkward or strange but I really don't know how to feel Darling. Umm I am sorta kinda in love with a murderer now." Rarity said shuffling her feet.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 0:42 AM | Message # 593
Generalissimo
Kat shrugged, looking down at the graves. "Ya, don't worry about it man. James MacReady. He also had a nick name... Aw hell was it? Micky? No... Mac! That's it, Mac! Oh my god," She laughed, "How did I forget that? Anyway he's about ya'y high, owns a cabin out here, sorta has a stick up his butt and sorta gets all high and mighty about stuff." Her grin softened into a small frown. "Nice guy though."

Unnoticed by Kat, Colgate froze, barley breathing as her eyes slowly traveled up toward the new arrive.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 0:54 AM | Message # 594
Lieutenant general
*Small MLP Comic reference. Still might lighten the mood.*

"Oh. Really?" Dr. G asked awkwardly. "M-mm-Mac you said?" Dr. G asked awkwardly. "Lives around here does his Cabin have two stories?" Dr. G asked hoping against hope this was a vivid nightmare. "And does he like cheap whisky and terrible Gin?" Dr. G asked moving the photo in his pocket awkwardly.
Fluttershy stared awkwardly at Rarity. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Rarity thought than began speaking "Well I'm in love with Colgate and she just murdered Mac."

"ummm."Fluttershy beagn.

"But she didn't mean to it was an accident. Maybe it's like that one time the Nightmare forces got a hold of me and became Nightmare Rarity!"

"That doesn't seem..."

"Of course it is! she just needs to know I'm here for her and that I know she's really a good pony who just made a mistake."

"Eeep." Fluttershy whispered.

"Thank you Darling I know what to do I'm going to go support my Marefriend!" Rarity said hugging fluttershy and leaving her standing there very confused.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-09-13, 0:55 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 1:05 AM | Message # 595
Generalissimo
"Y-y-yes." Kat said, smiling, though not as much as before. "I mean, he was never that much of a drinker, but I guess I wouldn't blame him if he needed a pickme up for three." She laughed, but it was short and nervous. She looked down at Colgate who was nervously inching out of the fresh grave. She looked back up at Doctor G with a rather forced smile. "So, where is my brother?"

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 1:16 AM | Message # 596
Major general
The smile faded from Brandon's face "Aw son of a..." Dinky turned and looked at Brandon. "... Biscuit. Just when things were going so well!" Brandon lamented.

"What's wrong, Brandon?" Asked Kat.

"Oh God! You're his sister! You just had to be Mac's sister!"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Kat asked somewhat offended.

"Kat..." Began Brandon "Oh gosh this is getting super awkward. I like you a lot, and I think you should know the truth. This is really hard for me to say, but I wouldn't count on meeting up with your brother again." Brandon hung his head trying to keep from making eye contact with Kat.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 1:55 AM | Message # 597
Colonel general
Group: Checked
earlier
Rd was dumbstruck (I almost hurt a foal.) she repeats in her head while slowly following the party.

now
D looked about ready to have a heart-attack (you gotta be kiding me, just how bad can my luck be?)

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 2:11 AM | Message # 598
Generalissimo
Kat's eyes widened as she held her hands to her mouth. She stepped into the shallow grave and pushed away some of the dirt, reveling Mac's face. "Oh my god." She sat back on the edge of the grave and held her face in her hands. "No, this is not happening! I am dreaming, I did not just travel hundreds of miles miss you by a few minutes!"

Colgate bite her lip as she quietly said, "I'm sorry."

Kat's eyes flashed as she glared at the pony. "Your sorry? Oh for what? The fact that my brother is dead? That I never got the chance to apologize to him? Oh or how about how about how he probably died hating my guts?"

"No!" Colgate whimpered, recoiling from the strangers angry. "I'm sorry because... because Mac saved my life and I..." She lowered her head, unable to look at the dawning shock on Kat's face.

"And you feel horrible..." Kat slowly rose and crossed the grave to where Colgate cowered. She reached out and wrapped her arms tightly around the ponies neck. "Because you couldn't do the same thing for him." She hugged Colgate tighter still as her shoulders began to shack. "Oh god I am sorry for yelling at you. You where here for him when I should have been." Colgate looked as if she wanted to die as she hugged the sobbing woman back. "I am just so glade he had people who loved him to be there for him when he died." She chocked out.

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 3:41 AM | Message # 599
Colonel
"And they're heading back to the cabin" Cameron mumbled as he peeked through his new binoculars "Why are they heading back to the cabin?" he turned and continued walking towards the town "I'm not wasting anymore time, I'm getting there before the sun go down... so screw them" he felt a horrid feeling in his gut, as if when he left them he would never see them again (But I'm not leaving them permanently, I'll just wait for them in the town when I have my four walls and a roof protecting me)

"Oh" Octavia said feeling rather stupid after hearing Kats response

Later

As Octavia watched the Kat kneel over the grave sobbing she felt like she should have stayed with the group and tried to do something rather than walk down the road with Cameron.

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Saturday, 2014-09-13, 3:44 AM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 3:52 AM | Message # 600
Lieutenant general
Dr. G breathed a sigh of relief and dabbed the sweat on his forehead and the tears in his eyes.
"Yeah We were just about to say a few words over his body. I mean he was a good friend and a good man. " Dr. G said. "I'll start and you can have the last word." Dr. G said. Kat nodded. "Mac You were a good man and the closest thing I've had to a best friend. I will miss you my friend and keep the promises I made to you in your final moments." Dr. G said as tears leaked out of his eyes. He nodded to Brandon so he could say his few words.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz