MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 4:20 AM | Message # 601
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate sniffed and pulled away from Kat. "I... I said my peace already. Please, you all take the time you need, but I am going to catch up with Cameron and Octavia." And with that her hurried off back towered the road, head downcast and tears straining her checks.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 5:04 AM | Message # 602
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity said her goodbyes to Mac "I'll keep my promise too my friend." She whispered. She then excused herself and ran after Colgate. She caught up rather quickly to the Melancholy Mare. "Hey Colgate. Listen We need to talk."  Colgate stopped and looked  down. "Please Darling Look Me in the eyes." Rarity said. "Look I understand what's going on. Please Listen to me Darling." Rarity said pleading with Colgate.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 5:18 AM | Message # 603
Major general
Brandon stood by the grave and spoke "Derpy and I haven't known Mac for but maybe a couple of days but I trusted that man with my life. He would have gone to hell in back to find a cure and I would have followed him." Brandon put a comforting hand on Kat's shoulder. "Mac was a good man. You have my condolences for your loss. It must be very difficult to lose someone like this." Brandon's heart was heavy partially with despair over Mac's death and partially with guilt for flirting with his recently deceased friend's sister. Granted he didn't know that at the time, but he still felt like a terrible person for liking her. But she was pretty, tough, funny, and for some reason she tolerated his terrible one liners. The only way she could have been more attractive to him was if she was secretly a ninja or owned a spaceship. "If anyone else has anything to add speak now." Brandon said.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 5:53 AM | Message # 604
Generalissimo
Kat rested her hand on Brandon's and gave it a small, grateful squeeze. "James and I fought alto." She said, sadly, but clearly. "I spent years going back and forth on blaming him for the things that had happened between us and feeling sorry for myself about how I had never lived up to the expectations he had of me. Then a few months ago I realized just how much I missed him. He was one of the very few people in my life who I think was just honestly good and I am so sorry I never got to tell you that." She furiously rubbed at her eyes with her sleeve. "Sorry. Anyway, I don't know if he thought of me in the past few years, but I like to think he did and... If this cure thing was what he was trying to do when he died, than I am there with you guys to the bitter end. I can't say I am sorry, but I can respect his last wishes."

Whipping her eyes again she gave Brandon a watery smile and mouthed, 'Thank you.' As she stepped away from the grave.

Colgate sighed miserably. "Rarity, I am sorry about all of this and that I had to dragged you into this, but D was right about me being full of inner darkness or whatever." She kicked the ground. "You can't know what its like to feel like the villain and to let your own worst aspects drive you to do horrible things to the people you care about. I killed Mac, I almost killed D, Dash is going to hate me for trying to murder D over her and now Mac's sister's life has been ruined and its all my fault." She looked down the road. "You should just let me go away and stop hurting everypony around me."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 8:41 AM | Message # 605
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D follows Brandon's lead while staying as far from Gibson as possible "my condolences as well, while I didn't know him as long as the others he seemed like a good man" D said looking at the grave he put his hand on his forehead, his left shoulder, his lower chest, then right shoulder (may you ever walk in the light of the crystal)

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-09-13, 8:18 PM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 11:21 AM | Message # 606
Lieutenant general
*I don't think Rainbow Dash is capable of hearing a quiet conversation more than 100 yards away from her. Not in show not in ever. Also this little bit draws heavily on the MLP comic Series where there is a Nightmare Rarity Arc you should def read that if you can*

Rarity followed Colgate's gaze for a moment. Then turned back to her and spoke.

"Say that again but this time look me in the eyes when you say that I don't know what it's like to be consumed by a darkness inside you." Rarity said intensely. Colgate looked into Rarity's eyes but couldn't bring herself to say the words. Rarity softened a bit. "Look I almost killed my friends yes, the same five who would die for me I almost killed them in fact had it not been for Spike and their determination I would have killed them with my bare hooves after letting their town and all they knew burn and get destroyed before their own eyes." Rarity continued. Colgate sat transfixed by Rarity's words. "I became everypony's worst nightmare I was Nightmare Rarity and nothing no kindness generosity or any other element was going to  stop me from spreading my reign of terror. I was so afraid of being forgotten of not being needed that I let that consume me and became everything I hated. I became a monster incapable of helping anypony." Rarity Continued intensely. "And you want to know what stopped me?" Rarity asked Colgate  nodded quietly. "Love did. My friends' love for me reminded me that I can never be forgotten and that no matter what I meant something to them. Once I realized that the Nightmare force had no power over me and was vanquished. So yes I know exactly how you feel Colgate. But I'll be damned If I let you sink into your own darkness." Rarity said locking eyes with Colgate. "I love you and not for the pony I think you are but for the pony you are. Yes you made a mistake and killed some pony but there is no need to let that define who you are. To me you will always be my friend to me you will always be somepony I love. Stop letting your guilt consume you and embrace the love I have for you and use it to make good on your mistake. " Rarity said. "You have to remember that Nightmares are just fears inside ourselves and that once bathed in the light of love are easily overcome." Rarity finished leaning forward and kissing Colgate hard and hugging her tightly.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-09-13, 11:25 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 1:30 PM | Message # 607
Colonel
*I'm just going to say that Cameron made it to the store so that I have something to do, I'm not sure how far it is so this may be few hours after the mourning*

Cameron walked a few times around the store looking for a way in, but the shutters in the doorway were locked with a heavy duty lock. He took a step back and looked up at the roof, "Maybe... if I could get up there" he walked around the store again and found a few stock crates that were stacked up against the wall. He slowly climbed being careful not to break the boxes and when he had managed to climb to the top he lifted the top couple of crates so that noone else could get in, then he started to look for a way into the store.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 7:27 PM | Message # 608
Generalissimo
*Did Cameron ever mention where this store was? Because I am not sure the others will be able to find him, especially if he destroyed the only way in. Also don't forget all the zombies all over the place in the town! >: D*

Colgate hugged Rarity back, shaking as she clung to the last true comfort she felt still existed for her. "I don't know how I can do better!" She weeded. "You can Doc and Ray all tell my I need to make good, but I don't know how! The vaccine can't save the world now and that's the closest thing to redemption I still had in me." She pulled back, then suddenly lunged forward, hugging Rarity more tightly then ever. "I'm so scared Rarity."

For awhile the two sat in the road as Colgate let the last of her pent up emotional baggage drain from her. By the time she had stopped crying, she felt as if a wight had been rolled off her shoulders and while she still felt a deep and abiding sadness, it was less painful then it had seemed minutes before. "Thank you." She whispered and lightly kissed Rarity's cheek.

Kat picked the shovel from the ground and silently refilled her brothers grave. "Alright." She said, stamping the earth down. "Now I just want to know two more things." She propped the shovel over her shoulder like a riffle. "Where do we find this cure," Her red, puffy eyes hardened, "And what killed my brother?"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 8:15 PM | Message # 609
Colonel general
*am going to retcon RD's last piece

D looked nervious "the cure is in a heavly sequred Facilty in Equestria, being held by an evil corp. bent on dominion over both worlds" he said while carving a simple maker for the two fallen.

Rainbow could see it, D was avoiding G and Colgate like the plauge (why is he acting like this? we need to stick together, I need to find out why. D and Brushie are busy so I guess I'm gonna ask G then) "Hey Doc can I ask you some thing" she calls out to Doc G.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 9:37 PM | Message # 610
Major general
Brandon ran after Kat he had to stop her from exacting her revenge on Colgate. "Kat, wait! I want to be absolutely straight with you. Your brother wasn't killed by a zombie. I think you deserve to know the truth, but I can see that if you knew the truth the life of one of my friends would be in danger." Brandon sighed. "Please don't hate me. I can't let you hurt her. She had no idea what she was doing. Killing her will only add to the amount of graves here. I care about you a lot, but I will do anything with in my power to stop you from exacting revenge on my friend."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 9:46 PM | Message # 611
Colonel general
Brandon's out burst caused D to cut a furrow in the marker "damit," but looking at the furrow he could make it look good he hummed in concentration as he went to work

Brandon pulled Rainbow's attention as well as the attention of everyone at the gravesite except for D. RD looked at Brandon with curiocity.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 10:38 PM | Message # 612
Generalissimo
Kat spun on Brandon with a mix of surprise and anger. "What? You know who killed my brother? Tell me!" She suddenly froze as pieces began to fall into place in her head. "That blue pony... but why?" She looked at Brandon pleadingly, "She said he saved her. Why would she kill him? Please, I have a right to know how my own brother died!"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 11:13 PM | Message # 613
Colonel general
D sighed as he finshed, he drove the makeshift Gravemarker into the ground between the two graves 'here lies Mac and Johnny, two who went beyond the call to help save two worlds' he then turned to the woman "he died because two couldn't keep their prejudice in check. Colgate who, for good reason, dislikes humans saw fit to attempt to end my life and my only crime is following my heart and prolcaim my love for Rainbow Dash. he died saving my life and for that I am eternaly grateful, and will see his mission though thus I need the that pony to lead me to the Evil Corporation"

Rd was dumbfounded again (Brushie killed someone? wait 'two', whos the other?)

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 11:59 PM | Message # 614
Lieutenant general
"Hey let's not get into semantics D. I simply expressed my concern for the biological well being of Dash nothing more." Dr. G said authoritatively. "If you'll recall I have extensively studied animal anatomy. I suggest you keep your distortion of the truth to yourself D. Unless you'd like Dash to hear exactly what those anatomical concerns were." Dr. G said firmly he then turned to Kat. "Yes Colgate accidentally killed Mac when he tried to stop her from making he mistake of killing D over a difference in opinion. They struggled for a shotgun and it went off and fatally shot Mac. She is incredibly miserable an sorry right now and under close supervision but we do need her to fulfill Mac's dream as she is the one with the cure. I won't let you hurt my friend either. Everyone deserves a second chance." Dr. G  finished.

Rarity held Colgate tightly. "There there Darling. We will make this right." Rarity said the warmth of Colgate's lips burning her cheek. She flushed nervously. "I will never abandon you Darling." Rarity whispered.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 0:44 AM | Message # 615
Generalissimo
Kat's face flushed at D's words. "That bitch murdered James over some racist crape? And you people are backing her up on this?"

"Hold on," Doctor G quickly interjected. "Hey, lets not get into semantics D."

As Kat heared out the Doctor's version of events her furious expression faded to one of confusion and misery. "Everyone deserves a second chance." The Doctor finished, causing Kat to sigh.

"Ya." She looked at Mac's grave. "Not gonna argue with that." She looked from Doctor Gibson to D. "I don't know which one of you is telling me the truth, but if you both agree that Jame's last wish was to cure this thing and she is the only one who can... shit." She kicked a rock over. "I don't spouse he had any last words about attest giving her a kick in the ass?"

"His lasts words where a request to protect her." G admitted.

Kat's eyes began to water again as she stared down at the grave. "Ya, I guess some people never change. Stupid son of a bitch was always such a softy."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz