MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 1:33 AM | Message # 616
Major general
Group: Users
"Fine, I'll tell you what happened just promise me you won't do anything you'll regret." Said Brandon. "Colgate and D had a... disagreement. It got heated to say the least. Colgate managed to get a gun. Your brother tried to stop her from hurting anyone, but he got shot in the process. I don't think she ment to kill him, but that really doesn't justify her actions. I doubt that story did any thing to ease the blow, but if Mac didn't step in I don't know what would have happened. You really have no reason to listen to me, but don't kill Colgate. She is very important to finding the cure and killing her won't really make you feel better." Brandon sighed and turned away knowing that he had done all he could to talk her down from committing violent acts against Colgate.

*ment for this before the last few posts but a buch of people explained the story faster than i could write this so whatever.*

Message edited by timeknight24 - Sunday, 2014-09-14, 2:02 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 1:44 AM | Message # 617
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Forgot Colgate again. So much high drama and wonderful speeches from everyone! Love it!*

"Thank you." Colgate whispered back. "I... I don't know if have it in me to just stop hating some humans... letting go is to hard to do all at once. But I am going to try and do better and I am going to try and make it up to everypony. I don't know if I can, but... I can try attest." She pulled back and looked Rarity in the eyes. "I need to apologize to Mac's sister before she finds out from someone else. I don't know how angry the others are and I can't imagine how enraged she might be if Doctor G and Brandon and D tell her what happened  before I can explain it to her. Promise you'll be there for me and you won't let her kill me?"

In the town of Camden Maine the buildings and streets teemed with the walking dead. All, but alone in the sea of undead, a man and a pony climbed into an abandoned building. Watching from the other side of the street, two men wearing tactical armor observed the the man as he lifted the gray earth pony onto the ladder.

"Nether of them is on the list." One said, lowering his binoculars.

"No." The other agreed. "But given there location they might be scouts. If they enter the building then the zombies will have them. If they live, then we follow. Till then, observe and report."

The first looked over to his partner. "You know I read the prototypical Gary. You don't have to spell it out every fucking time we see someone new."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 1:55 AM | Message # 618
Generalissimo
Kat looked at Brandon's back and sighed. "He really died trying to stop being from getting hurt, didn't he?" She whipped her eyes again, "God dame it, you gotta think I am some sorta crazy lady who just go's around murdering people she doesn't like." She laughs hollowly. "I can't say I love the fact that she was just walking around free, but I promise not to hurt her, OK?"

She stepped forward and turned Brandon to face her. "Look, I know I can be sorta of a hot head, but..." She pulled him into a tight hug. "Thank's for being cool, you know." She let go and steeped back looking a little flustered. "I sorta don't have a grate history of hanging out with really grate people, but..." She ran her hand though her oddly cut hair. "You guys seem alright. So thanks, for being., you know, alright."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 2:53 AM | Message # 619
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D nods to the woman before walking by Gibson and whispering only loud enough so he could hear "I'm starting to think your only doing that to press my buttons." as he began to walk down the path

RD looked at Gibson with a look of confusion as D passed her she began to float next to him "hey D can we talk for a minute?"

"yea, About?" he said not breaking his stride

"It's about what G said back there about the 'anatomical concerns'?" she looked unsure

"oh that" he said smugly "that is an impossibility."

"oh, why?"
"because, the only way it would have a chance is if I wanted to be with you physically but I don't want that, I just want to be with you, protect you, see where you go, cheer you on as you do great things and maybe help you raise Scootaloo?" he said that last bit with a smirk.

Rainbow was offput "what how can you 'love me' but not want that isn't that how it works?"
"maybe but my wants and needs are not a factor, my only concerns are yours" he said walking down the road leaving RD to float in place for a moment before flying back to his side

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 3:26 AM | Message # 620
Lieutenant general
Dr. G replied in an equally low whisper. "Stop bringing up your lies about me being a bigot and I won't have to keep correcting you."  Dr. G turned to Kat and smiled. "I'm glad you feel that way about us. We should probably get a move on before the darkness sets in. " Dr. G said. He noticed Rarity and Colgate walking towards the group. "We can head out in a moment I think Someone is coming to address you Kat." Dr. G said frowning a little.

"I promise you Darling I won't let them hurt you. And I will be with you the whole time. " Rarity said kissing Colgate on the cheek. "Let's go talk to Kat." Rarity said as she and Colgate began to walk back towards the group.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 3:58 AM | Message # 621
Major general
Butterflies filled Brandon's stomache as Kat embracesed him.. "Thank's for being cool, you know." "I...Um your welcome."(She thinks I'm cool!) "Well, if it makes you feel better we've restricted Colgate's magic and have been keeping a close watch on her." Kat smiled  and walked away.

Brandon approached  Derpy and Dinky. "So what have you guys been doing?"  Brandon asked

"Oh, I've  just been filling Dinky in on what's been going on." said Derpy

"Did she happen to see..." Brandon asked

"No, I manged to keep her occupied through that bit of unpleasantness."  Derpy explained.

"I guess we'll be moving on soon. Once Rarity and Colgate get back we should be heading out." Brandon said

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 5:04 AM | Message # 622
Colonel general
a thought ocured to D as he looked around "hey, where did Octavia and that Cameron dude go?" he asked aloud

"huh? hey yea their not here, I guess I was to busy doing that Sonic RainBlast so I didn't hear them" she laughed, D raised an eyebrow at her but when she put her forehoof back down she winced and pulled it back up quickly.

"Rainbow, you ok?" "it's nothing but a sprain, I missed a step at the end of the Blast and sprained it."

D nodded and picked her up "whoa, what the hay?"D gives her a resalute look "untill it's better, if your not flying your on my back." She looks at him like he's crazy but he doesn't conceide an inch "alright, but It'll heal quickly anyway" she pouts "well thats my burden to bear then." he said putting her on his back

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2014-09-14, 5:04 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 5:22 AM | Message # 623
Generalissimo
Kat frowned as she saw Colgate and Rarity approaching. As Rarity lent in and kissed Colgate on the cheek, Kat's frown deepened. "Ya, I can see you have a very unbiased person keeping an eye on her." Kat growled.

Colgate's eyes flashed as she passed Rainbow Dash and D. "Rainbow." She greeted tersely, only giving D a filthy look.

As the two ponies came face to face with Kat, both groups and locked eyes.

"Kat, I need to talk to you." Colgate started, any fire she had regained disappearing at the sight of the woman's red and puffy cheeks. "Its about your brother."

"Oh?" Kat raised an eyebrow as her eyes narrowed.

"Before, when I tried to tell you why I was sorry... It was not because of just because how sad I was that he had died, even though I was was." She took a deep breath. "It was because I did something very bad and very stupid and... your brother tired to stop me and when he did I," She swallowed, "I shot him. It was an accident and I wish I could go back change what happened, but being sorry doesn't make anything better." Colgate slowly raised her head to look Kat in the eyes.

Kat stared at Colgate as he hands clenched and unchallenged. She saw the white unicorns horn began to glow with a magical aura as she leaned now to meet her brothers killer on her own eye level. "So, you killed James?" Colgate nodded and Kat slowly reached out a hand to rest on her shoulder. Once again the white unicorns horn incurred in intensity. "You know what I want to do to you right now?"

Colgate swallowed hard and nodded as Rarity took a step forward. "Yes, but please I am sorry. Mac saved my life and I want to have a chance to make everything up to him!" She shuttered, but maintained eye contact with the angry human. "Please, let me have a chance to do the right thing for once."

Kat raised her hand up to the top of Colgate's head, tapping her horn ring thoughtfully. Then her hand shot down to Colgate's ear. Rarity stepped forward to press her horn into the underside of the humans jaw, but Kat held herself perfectly still as she started scratching Colgate behind the ear. The mare looked started before her eye lids slowly closed as she tilted her head to better give Kat access to the sensitive spot.

"Aw, your like an evil little puppy!" Kat cooed. "Don't get me wrong, I am still pissed at you and you better believe that your not going to be walking around with your girl friend as you only gaurd anytime soon, but I am not going to kill you over your fuck up." She looked over at Brandon who was talking to Derpy and Dinky. "We all deserve second chances."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 5:24 AM | Message # 624
Generalissimo
Dinky looked at the quite conversation between Rarity, Colgate and Kat with a frown. "Mommy, what are thous ponies doing with miss. Cat?"

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 7:08 AM | Message # 625
Major general
Derpy looked to see Colgate and Rarity talking with Kat.  Things seemed to not be going well but then Kat started to pet Colgate behind the ears. "I don't know, sweetie, but I think their friends now." Derpy said.

Brandon stood and walked up to Kat. "Well seeing as nobody else is dead, I'd say that went better than I expected." joked Brandon.

Kat playfully punched Brandon's shoulder "Shut up! I just wanted to mess with her head a bit."

Brandon chuckled. "Your my favorite, you know that? Anyway we'll be headed out soon. If there's anything you need from the boat then I'd suggest you get it now."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 7:55 AM | Message # 626
Generalissimo
"Nah." Kat shrugs. "A few cans of beans and a knife taped to a broom handle. I will live without it. I mean, unless you have a bag for all these extra cloths?" She held out her arms to emphases the ludicrously puffy mass of cloth that encased her. "I mean its pretty bite proof, but I am not lovein' the sweet and heat." She chuckled. "Sorry, I am sure your not interested in my BO and if you are, well let's keep thous little  quarks to our self's for right now, OK?"

She sat down and began to strip layers of clothing, bunching the exes in a tight ball as she went till she was down to a single pair of pants, a shit and jacket. She paused before standing up, looking at the small marker that stood above the two graves. "I guess I will just have to catch you later big guy. But hey, I bet you would have loved to see me laughing at your funeral, ya werid'o." She patted the earth affectionately and stood.

"Alright!" Kat shouted, picking up the shovel again. "Daylights burning and I want to sleep somewhere that's not got a slanted floor and a hoard of dead guys banging on the walls, so lets move out!" She smirked, "I got a cute little thing I have been meaning to spend some quality night time with." Brandon turn a violent shade of red as Kat laughed, walking passed him to pet Dinkies head. "Don't I?"

"Yay!" Dinky cheered. "Mommy, miss. Cat tells me bed time stories!"

Colgate shook her head and started at Rarity, who was holding back a laugh. "Don't even think about referring to me as any kind of dog." Colgate grumbled, turning red herself.

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 9:01 AM | Message # 627
Colonel
*I'm imagining that the store is small, similar to the store in walking dead game ep 1*

Cameron looked into the roof of the store through the small ceiling window, "I can see one undead walking around and three that look like their dead, but they might not be" he said to Octavia

"There might be some others where you can't see" said the pony

"Yes but we wont know unless we're in there" he started trying to open the window without breaking the glass so as to not alert the inhabitants of the store

"There might be some others where you can't see" Octavia thought outloud. She walked over to the side of the building while she waited for Cameron to pry open the window and she, for a split second, saw a glint shine from across the street, but by the time her eyes had readjusted to the light she saw nothing that could have caused such a glint

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 3:08 PM | Message # 628
Colonel general
D walked up beside Brandon, with Rainbow on his back, "so do you know where that Cameron dude went?"

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 5:06 PM | Message # 629
Major general
"I don't know, D." Said Brandon. "I haven't seen him since we came back from the boat. from what I remember he wanted to keep going instead of helping Dinky and Kat." 

Derpy turned to Brandon. "I'm gonna stay with Dinky tonight, if you don't mind." 

Brandon smiled. "Go ahead, I don't mind. You need to spend time with your daughter."  After Derpy trotted away. Brandon adressed D in a hushed tone. "D, how terrible of a person am I for falling for Mac's sister? I mean we just burried him and here I am chattin' it up with his sister. Granted I didn't know she was his sister when I met her, but that knowledge dosen't make me want to be with her less and she seems to like me alot.  I mean there's gotta be something in the 'bro code' about how long your supposed to wait after your friend dies to start dating their sister."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 5:36 PM | Message # 630
Colonel general
D laughed quietly "as long you make her happy I don't think Mac would mind and even if there was some 'Bro code' thing I wouldn't be the one to talk to about it, I was a geek before the Plauge. one last thing, I'd follow my heart isn't that right RD" he said making Rainbow blush "but we should try to find Cameron and Octavia."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz