MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 11:11 AM | Message # 721
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G laughed at Kat's question and continued to wrap her injury. "I left Twilight in charge while I took care of some personal needs. Also fun fact Ponies are always naked! Dr. G said smugly.

"A sister can decide to swing by randomly after the apocalypse after not seeing her brother for all this time. There's more to that story Kat Isn't there? Besides why would you want to make up with your brother after he invited people over? Actually an even better question How did You know your long lost brother had friends at his Cabin?" Dr. G asked.  "I suggest you start telling the entire story before it gets ugly." Dr. G warned.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-09-20, 11:14 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 12:31 PM | Message # 722
Colonel
*Dream sequence Cameron activate*

"You're actually asking her out?" asked Luke, shocked.

"Yes" Cameron paused as they walked past some people in the schoolyard "At the party tonight, I'll ask her"

"Well... congrats" Luke said patting him on the back "I can't wait to see it"

As they began to move apart to go to their respective classes Cameron called "Don't tell the others!" He watched Luke give an affirmative thumbs up and a wide grin.

*SCENE TRANSITION*

Cameron walked from room to room looking for Anna, until he walked outside. "Ann-" He started before spotting Luke and Anna on top of one another snogging with the majority of the party goers cheering them on. Cameron couldn't think of what to do and stood still stupidly waiting for something to come to him.

"Hey Luke, look who it is!" said Sam one of Cameron's other friends. Luke was already halfway standing before Cameron had even heard Sams words

"Well well well Cameron, you really thought I'd let you take Anna away from me?" Luke asked as he approached, when he got closer to Cameron he lowered his voice so as to not be heard by the others "A little fuckwit like you with a babe like her? Get you're head out the clouds" he pushed Cameron up against the wall "Maybe I should help bring you down" Luke said as he swiped Cameron's feet out from under him, causing Cameron to crack his head on the pavement and black out.

*SCENE TRANSITION*

For the rest of high school Cameron tried to disguise himself, he tried and tried but never blended in again. At first only some people really cared or bothered to push him around, but then more and more people joined in. He hid at Recess and Lunch and avoided coming too close to people, even his 'friends' joined in messing with him. He was weak pray. He would walk to class and see everyone giving him a sinister look, everyone he was to close to pushed him aside. Everyone was his enemy.

Then one day Richard; one of the feral's, pulled him aside after Chem and told him to meet him after school on the oval. So he did. When he arrived people massed around in a circle, so he walked up calmly as the crowd parted to reveal Richard standing in the center of the with a few people talking to him.

"So you decided to show?" Richard asked as Cameron walked up to him

"Shall we get to what you wanted to do?' Cameron said

"Whatever you say" Richard replied, "but I'm no fair fighter" Richard ran at Cameron. Cameron didn't manage to dodge Richards first attack, but succeeded on the second and hit Richard in the neck with the knife he had hidden. Half the crowd gasped and the other half screamed, but none ran. Richard fell, as did half the crowd, before they all got up again.

*I know it's long but... you know*

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Saturday, 2014-09-20, 12:38 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 6:03 PM | Message # 723
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D's eyes took a cold-emotionless look as he whispered back "no, you are the only one at fault, you chose to attack me for nothing more than following my heart, YOU chose to fight for the gun. YOU shot Mac" soon morphed into sinister grin "and as soon as your not needed to save the world, know that your girlfriend won't always be there to protect you." he leaned back with a smile "thanks for clearing that up" he said as he walked away

"uh.. D you ok?" she asked concern clear on her face
"Kat was right, they are being too soft on her."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 8:05 PM | Message # 724
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Hey D." Colgate called after the retreating human. As D looked back Colgate looked at Dash then back too D, the corners of her mouth twitching as she hid a small smile behind a mask of concern. "I am really sorry about your brother and I honestly hope nothing like that happens again. That would be a real... shame."

*I will get Kat and the rest after the RPG game.*

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 9:56 PM | Message # 725
Generalissimo
*Zombiecam! Dude that story is crazy! Get your butt back to the party sooner or later so this can be explored at more depth, please!*

Kat's eye widened then narrowed. "Was that a threat, Doc? Because just between you and me, I don't scare easy." She took a deep breath then smiled apologetically. "Sorry, its the pain talking. Look I know its sorta odd that I just happened to be around now, but me and James used to be really close back in the day and I wanted to protect him when everything went to hell."

She flexed her hand and winced. "Obviously I didn't do that grate of a job, uh?" She reached out her good hand and squeezed Doc G's shoulder. "You gotta understand, it eats me up knowing that my own brother was probably closer to a bunch of people he never met before then he was to me right at the end." She patted Doc's shoulder. "As for how I knew about you guys, an old friend passed me the chain email. Sorta pieced together everything from there."

Kat turned her bandaged hand as Doctor G began tying it off. "Honestly, I have no idea why conjugal visits between a gaurd and a prisoner are all right in your book, but me knowing about my brother having some people over set your hackles on end."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-09-20, 11:13 PM | Message # 726
Colonel general
D glared at the back of Colgate's head as she went back inside the van "forget brave, that pony is suicidal." he said clenching is fist

Rainbow looked at D with worry "you not gonna-"

"no, at least, not yet. she is important to your friend and our mission, but she is trying" he said walking away once more grumbling "she threatens my loved ones again..."

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2014-09-21, 4:37 AM

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 4:27 AM | Message # 727
Major general
Derpy awoke to find that Dinky was gone. At first she paniced but then she calmed herself since she couldn't have gone far. Derpy left the van and began looking for Dinky. Suddenly she saw Kat taliking to Doctor G.  "Exscuse me, Kat, have you seen Dinky?" Asked Derpy she wasn't in the van when I woke up."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 4:37 AM | Message # 728
Lieutenant general
Rarity carefully watched the interaction between Colgate and D. (What a Buzz Kill that D. Not to mention he's kind of a jerk. I sure hope Dash lets go of that loser.) She approached Colgate and nuzzled her gently. "You alright Darling?" Colagte softened a little and just smiled.

Dr. G thought about Kat's story. "Hmmm The only people who knew we were there however tried to kill us so that is a bit of a concern that you also knew that we were there in fact of those two only one knew exactly about all of Us was hmmm that is concerning. However a more important question is what exactly was it that drove you and Mac so far apart that he not only stopped talking to you but  failed to mention that you even existed. Care to clear that up as well?" Dr. G pressed on.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 4:58 AM | Message # 729
Major general
Brandon was still a bit dizzy from Kat kissing him not once, but twice! (What she sees in me I have no clue, but I'm not going to question it). Then a thought hit him Kat was going to Dr. G about her cut. Dr.G had a lot of questions for Kat. Questions that Kat won't be keen on answering. There could be trouble.

Brandon Approached Dr. G "Hey, Doc I... need to show you something... way over there." said Brandon pointing over behind one of the cars.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 5:07 AM | Message # 730
Generalissimo
Kat started as she looked at Derpy. "What?" She looked around, "What do you mean she is gone?" Kat stood abruptly and scanned the court yard before letting out a sigh of  relief. "There." She pointed to where the young filly had started climbing onto the hood of D and Dash's car. "What is she doing over there?"

Kat stood up. "Doc, as much as I want to keep up this thrilling conversation-"

Doctor G held her bandaged hand, causing Kat to turn on him as he said, "The only people who knew we where there..."

As the doctor talked, Kat slowly sat back down. As he finished she quietly addressed Derpy. "Go see to your little girl." As Derpy went to Dinky, Kat eyes hardened. "Doc, I think you had better be very careful with throwing around speculations like that." Her bandaged hand suddenly grabbed onto Doc's with surprising strength, blood oozing from the bandages as she put pressure on the cuts. "Because it sounds allot like your accusing me of something pretty serious without any sorta of evidence to back it up."

There eyes locked as Kat's hand slowly relaxed, Doc feeling blood running down his palm as she did so. "As to what happened between me and James, that's none of your god dame business. I don't care what you thought you knew about him, but he was my brother." She scowled. "He meant more to me then anyone else in the world and I will do what I think he would have wanted. So don't worry about me, Doc."

As Brandon approached, Kat turned and smiled at him. "Cap! Hey, cheek it out, Doc patched me up after I hit that car window!" She held up her bloody warped hand and flinched. "Ow, looks like I might have cut myself up worse then I thought. Maybe should have saw him first and got a shirt second?" She stuck out her tong playfully as Brandon blushed.

Dinky looked out at the man on the roof with a mixture of aw and confusion. As her mother reached her she pointed, "Isn't that miss Octavia's friend? Cameron?" She asked as Cameron prepared Richard's head.

Colgate glared at D before smiling at Rarity. "I am." She kissed Rarity. "Just trying to work out a solution to a problem. As long as I have you though, I think everything is going to work out fine."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 5:19 AM | Message # 731
Lieutenant general
"Oh it's not you I'm worried about." Dr. G muttered too quiet to be heard he looked at the blood on his palm.(Hmmm that injury isn't consistent with a broken window either.)  He turned to Brandon. "Behind that Car? Ummm. Sure I'll take a look. Is someone hurt?" Dr. G asked.

Rarity looked up at Dinky then in the direction of her  Sure enough there was Cameron acting strange. "We should prob get him down before he falls off and dies" She said shaking her head.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 5:27 AM | Message # 732
Generalissimo
"Come on." Colgate said, climbing up onto the van. "Doctor G and Mac's sister are fighting about something and I don't want to be around for the aftermath of that. If the four of us are quick and quite we can get over to Octavia and Cameron before they do anything stupid."

"What about me?" Dinky asked, pouting.

Colgate looked uncomfortably at the filly. "Look this might be sorta dangerous Dinky. Why don't you stay with Kat and Brandon? I am sure they would love to spend sometime with you while we take care of our... friends."

Dinky looked at her mother. "Can I stay with miss. Cat and mr. Brandon? I promise to be good!"

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 5:40 AM | Message # 733
Major general
Before Cameron was spotted

Brandon Blushed, " Oh Kat! You, little minx,you! You're get me all hot and bothered!" said Brandon fanning himself with his hand. "Nobodies hurt, Doc, but...um I found something you might find interesting."

Derpy looked in the direction Dinky was pointing "Yeah, that's Cameron allright." she said. "I have no idea what he is doing up there though."

Added (2014-09-21, 5:40 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Derpy was hesitant. Normally she would have prefered to keep her daughter in sight, but Derpy trusted Brandon and Kat had taken care of Dinky fairly well so far. Derpy sighed  "Alright, just make sure you stay with them and do as they say."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Sunday, 2014-09-21, 5:41 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 5:56 AM | Message # 734
Generalissimo
"I promise mommy!" Dinky agreed and ran off in the direction of Kat. As she approached Kat was frowning at Dr. Doctor.

"You know, what ever it is I am sure I would find it pretty interesting as well." Kat suddenly started as Dinky hugged her leg.

"Miss. Cat!" Dinky cheered. "Mommy and miss. Colgate and miss. Rarity are going to go find mr. Cameron and miss. Octavia and she said I got to stay with you!"

Kat looked from the filly to the doctor then sighed, bent down and picked up the filly. "Alright then. I think the nice doctor and Mr. Brandon wanted to look at something boring, so why don't we go find something fun to do." She looked over towered D and Dash. "In fact, if they are free I might introduce you to my new friends."

*D, if you want to talk to Kat and Dinky, just say so before they move on to do something else.*

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 5:56 AM | Message # 735
Colonel general
"uh D, Rarity and Colgate are going to check on Cameron. I'm gonna go with them."
"alright but be careful." He said as she floated up.
"don't worry I'll stick closer Rarity than Colgate" she said in response, he nodded and she flew off

(Colgate, Swear if you hurt her in any way...) He thought to himself before looking around going back to keeping watch eventually he spots Kate and Dinky, he walks over.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2014-09-21, 6:06 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz