MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 11:23 PM | Message # 751
Colonel general
Group: Checked
*after G and Brandon finish*
"alright G I need to talk with you about Colgate, you free to talk?"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2014-09-21, 11:23 PM

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-21, 11:40 PM | Message # 752
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
*Before D arrives*
As Brandon shook Dr. G's hand. Dr G. sighed. "Honestly because I trust Mac and he forgave Colgate in his last moments. Also more importantly he trusted Colgate and I trusted his judgement that if he thought she was good that she must be good." Dr. G said and sighed a little.

*As D approaches*
"Well Brandon Thank you for showing me that cut of yours I'm sure this Band Aid should keep it clean." Dr. G said handing Brandon a Band Aid and winking.

"Thanks Doc." Brandon said as he left.

hey G you done talking to Brandon?" He asked

Dr. G looked up at D as he approached (Now what?) Dr. G thought. "Yes I am D. How may I be of service?" Dr. G asked smiling politely.

"alright G I need to talk with you about Colgate, you free to talk?"

Dr. G frowned a little. "Sure." Dr. G said uncertainly

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-09-21, 11:49 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 0:50 AM | Message # 753
Colonel general
D stood up sraight "look we're nutral terms right? well I'm here to say, either put a tighter leash on Colgate or I will, cause she just threatened my loved ones" D's voice changed to an almost perfect imitation of Colgate's "I am really sorry about your brother and I honestly hope nothing like that happens again. That would be a real... shame." he coughed and his voice changed back "and before you say any thing in her defence know that Dash and maybe Rarity heard it all" D's eyes take dark tone "and if she threatens my loved ones again, i'll do worst to her than what she did to Rocket, get the base's location, and finish this mission my self. Mac may have wanted to protect her but he wouldn't want others getting hurt because of her hate." D stood his ground before G.

Added (2014-09-22, 0:50 AM)
---------------------------------------------
"Don't sweat it Derpy just watch" she said grabing Rarity and floating up "see" she said as she flew up higher and when she turned towards the shop "hey Rarity you should know that when Colgate and D were talking she said something that may or may not have been a threat, I mean who says 'I am really sorry about your brother and i hope it doesn't happens again. That would be a real shame.' you shold be more careful around her, k?" Rainbow with a look of concern

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-22, 0:28 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 0:55 AM | Message # 754
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate frowned up at Dash and Rarity as Derpy hesitantly grabbed her. "Hey Derpy," Colgate said, looking at the mail mare. "I think maybe once we get up there we should split up a bit and figure out a way out once we have Cameron and Octavia. Last thing we need is to lose anypony while reconnecting with our friend's right? Besides, we don't know how dangerous this building is, somepony could get hurt if we just wonder around blindly, right?" She looked back up at Rarity and Dash. "Plus, I feel like I might need to have a privet word with somepony."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 1:12 AM | Message # 755
Lieutenant general
"Ummm why all this Hostility towards me D? Last time I checked we were on good terms." Dr. G asked. Then as D kept talking Dr. G got mad. 

"You know what D. Last time you tried to challenge someone in this party it ended pretty badly. Furthermore now you've stooped so low as to make things up about people or ponies you don't get along with. You had similar pattern when I mentioned Rainbow's safety. You are acting like a paranoid and irrational child! Clearly she is concerned about your poor leadership skills costing you more peoples lives." Dr. G said  raising his voice.

"Twilight and I will worry about what kind of a Leash or not we keep on any member of the group. And as for your threat I won't even consider that a real threat. After all when have you ever actually followed through on a threat every time you make a threat you fail to follow through with it. So as for your concerns I have heard them and will not be changing anything with Colgate's punishment. Take that as you will. Have a Good day!" Dr. G said walking away.
"Fucking Coward can't fight his own battles.." Dr. G muttered as he turned away.

"Have you considered talking to her Dash? I mean perhaps she meant it a different way." As they Landed Dash looked at Rarity thinking.

"Maybe I should Rares." Rainbow said

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 1:28 AM | Message # 756
Colonel general
D continued to stare as Gibson walked "my hostallty isn't at you it's at Colgate and I haven't followed though on any because I haven't needed to yet" D's pendant glows "but if Dash returns with a scratch I will" he walked away towards a continuis moaning, a sound that usually ment 'large horde' (perfect stress rellef)

"you know what, I will." RD said as she set Rarity down on the roof and waited for Derpy and Colgate

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-22, 1:40 AM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 1:52 AM | Message # 757
Major general
Derpy took a deep breath and prepareded to lift Colgate. "Hold on tight Colgate it's gonna be a bumpy ride!" Derpy said. Derpy grabbed Colgate and began her accent. Derpy's flight was a little wobblly at first as she got used to the extra weight. "Gee, Colgate you're lighter than you look! You need to get some meat on those bones. Its not healthy." Derpy said. finally after a slow accent Derpy gingerly set Colgate on top of the building. "Thank You for flying Derpy Airlines,please exit to the left!" said Derpy cheerfully.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 2:24 AM | Message # 758
Generalissimo
"Thank you Derpy." Colgate said slightly shakily. "I told you you could do it and... ya, I probably need to eat more." She laughed nervously and gave Derpy a hug. As she pulled the mare closer she whispered, "No mater what you hear, I promise I can explain. I'm sorry."

Derpy looked confused as the thin mare pulled away and looked to Dash. "Rainbow, I want to take a look around this place while Derpy and Rarity meet up with the others." She smiled reassuringly, "Besides there is something I have been meaning to talk to you about something."

"Sure." Dash agree warily.

"Come on then." Colgate said, gesturing towered the stairs downstairs. Rarity and Derpy looked worried as the two walked pasted, but Colgate just smiled and lead the way down into the darkness of the store.

As the two mares walked into the store proper Colgate lead the way to the far end of the store, a strange tenseness in her gait. "Rainbow Dash... we have a problem."

"Uh hu." Rainbow Dash said watching Colgate closely.

"Its D." Colgate picked up a plywood plank and hefted it in her hoofs. "I can't help, but feel like Doc is right."

"About what?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"It being dangerous to be with him." Colgate stated coldly, turning to face Dash with an unreadable expression. "Your Rarity's friend and so I am worried about you. For her sake." She tapped the plank on the floor.

"Are you treating me?" Dash asked incredulously.

"No." Colgate said, flatly, walking up to Dash and lifting the plank up to a swinging position. "Just worried about you getting hurt." She meet Dash's eyes. "So I am only going to say this once," She dropped her voice. "Don't make a mistake that will cost you your life. I am only telling you once because you are Rarity's, that's it. Just once."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 3:00 AM | Message # 759
Generalissimo
Kat popped her head out of the van and waved to Brandon. "Hey cap, if you boys are done shouting at one another and having secret meetings, do you mind helping me and Dinky find treasure?" She lowered her voice and whispered. "She's starting to miss her mom and I want to distract her. Besides, she wants to meet you."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 3:03 AM | Message # 760
Colonel general
"yea thanks, i'll be careful." she flew up and began looking for options

D approched the horde he look up to a noise and saw Cameron and a few of the party but not RD and Colgate, his eyes srank and his pendant glowed brightly. he looked at the horde of zombies that now stood between him and Dash's safety, one of his eyes grew some "out of my way" he whispered as he rushed the horde "Kaze No Ha" with a single swing he knocked over a great many of the horde "Blade Dance" he began moving in rythmic motions avoiding any swung or grabbed at him and cutting it down as it did. (i'll be there soon RD, hold on)

a few imps at the school had begun moving towards alot of noise

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 3:17 AM | Message # 761
Generalissimo
"Well..." Colgate said, watching Dash go. "I am sorry to hear that." She began to walk after Rainbow Dash, grip on the plank tightening.

Kat watched in horror as D made a run for it, followed not long after by the zombies. "Doc!" She shouted. "D's in trouble and the ponies are off where he is going! I can gaurd the fort and protect Dinky, you go help them!"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 3:48 AM | Message # 762
Lieutenant general
"Alright! I'm counting on you and Brandon! Don't Let Me Down!" Dr. G said running after D.

Unfortunately D was a little more agile and somehow effective at cutting through zombies. Fortunately for Dr. G  D had massacred enough to allow G to break through them although he was significantly slowed down. Still He managed to Hack his way through without getting bit. D was about 10 yards ahead of him but Doc knew he had to keep him safe. Dr. G patted his Beretta knowing for now his machete was his best bet but if things warranted it he would shoot.

Rarity and Derpy approached Cameron cautiously. "Octavia where are you dear?" Rarity called out.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 3:49 AM | Message # 763
Colonel general
Rd heard Colgate's grip tighten, she sighed "know there is something most ponies does know about the Wonderbolts," she grinned "being a master of the Gale King pegasus fighting style is a requirment" she takes a stance "wanna see"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 3:56 AM | Message # 764
Generalissimo
Colgate lifted her plank and raised it into a defensive stance. "Two things you seem to forget," Colgate snarled. "I know where the lab is and neither Doc G or Rarity will let you hurt me." She suddenly lunged forward smashing a pane of glass next to Rainbow Dash, casing the pegasus to lose concentration as she protect her eyes from the fragments. As she did so Colgate swag around and struck Dash hard in the side.

"And number two, I don't need magic to fight dirty." She hit Dash again. "And after spending a few weeks on the run, I have gotten very good at staying alive."

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-09-22, 3:57 AM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 3:57 AM | Message # 765
Major general
"Don't worry Kat. Me and Doc got this! Just hold on to Dinky!" Brandon yelled as he dug through one of the car's tunk and produced a tire iron. Brandon ran after D brandishing his newly aquired weapon.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz