MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:05 PM | Message # 841
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"fine you obviously don't care about friends any more so if this is what being loyal get me, tell Twilight she can find another Element of Loyalty" she flew up and flew back down

he drew from the chaos of their actions and healed as much as he could "you both have closed your minds to reason out of Fear and you can't see the world around you, I pity you." he said as Rainbow landed on top of the van shattering all the windows, she pulled him out and flew as fast as she could with him "RD we can't leave, Colgate will get away with her crime"

"I don't care, why should I try, if all it takes is one mare shaking her rump to destory years of friendship" she looked him in the eyes he had a determened stare "ugh, you better be ready" she lands a few meters from the van

D landed next to her with a thump "now, I will not run from you punishing me for what I did to her, but you will not punish me or her for attacking her first" he drew on the earths Chaos to heal enough to stand "you will conduct an investigation or I will leave and finsh the mission on my own" his clear with determination as he prepared his magic for any attacks

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:06 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:10 PM | Message # 842
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat held Colgate up to see D and Dash. "Looks like judgment day has come. You ready?"

"Yes." Colgate said, as Kat jimmied the ring from her horn. "Lets finish this once and for all."

"What the hell have I gotten myself into." Kat shook her had and helped Colgate walk to the window.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:12 PM | Message # 843
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"Fuck Your Chaos!" Dr. G said. Shooting at Rainbow. " Arrest Them! He's been sentenced to death and she is being treasonous!" Rarity launched another Blast at Dash! "STOP THIS NOW!" She ordered. "Hes healing himself! Everyone on deck! Shoot to Kill!" Dr. G ordered.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:15 PM | Message # 844
Generalissimo
"Wait, what?" Kat shouted as Colgate's horn glowed to life. "Hold on lets slow down here!"

"Die!" Colgate screamed as a bolt of magical energy lanced out at Dash.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:21 PM | Message # 845
Major general
"Excuse me for a second said Brandon to Kat. "I've got something to finish." Brandon Picked back up his tire iron and strode back to Where Doc and D were to find D standing. (That's Bullshit!) Brandon crept up behind D and Slammed the tire iron down on his skull 

WHACK! "WHY.." WHACK! "...WON'T..." WHACK! "...YOU..." WHACK! "...DIE..." WHACK! "...ALREADY?" Yelled Brandon.

When D was lying Crumpled On the ground Brandon stoped to catch his breath. "Doc, Rarity Finish this bastard off."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:21 PM | Message # 846
Colonel general
he moved and stopped the attacks with a purple barrier "You are Not A KING!" he yelled

RD flew up and grabed a cloud and was about to shoot lightning at Rarity till she till she saw Colgate fired

"RD, NO!" he jumped between Colgate and the lightning and the bolt hit him square in the chest

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:21 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:25 PM | Message # 847
Generalissimo
*and then Brandon hit him with a tier iron it seems*

Kat stared in horror as Colgate, Doc and Brandon beat D into the ground with a level of savage ferocity she had rarely scene outside of cocked up meth heads.

"Ha!" Colgate coughed as she slumped against the window. "That sounds like it killed Dash." she sighed. "Pay backs a bitch."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:26 PM | Message # 848
Colonel general
*you can't control other's PC's dude*

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:28 PM | Message # 849
Lieutenant general
Dr. G and Rarity moved into Action as One. "A cat can Look at a King D!" Dr. G said locking eyes with him as he pulled the Trigger. Rarity's Blast hit him dead on. This time no magic stopped the bullets they hit their marks three bullets square through the heart. D fell back shocked dead as he hit the ground. "You can Fuck Horses in hell D!" Dr. G Said putting a final bullet into D's head. Then turning to a shocked rainbow. "Arrest her and try her for Treason." Dr. G said as the dust settled.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:30 PM | Message # 850
Generalissimo
*That was not me controlling him. You ignored Brandon, so I was saying that is when it happened. You had people change there stuff to incorporate your actions, fair is fair.*

"Oh my god." Kat mound.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:47 PM | Message # 851
Colonel general
*as G shot D
"go ahead, but know that if you don't save the elements of harmony both worlds will die" he coughed up blood "and see ya there" with a smile as G fired

*games over for me.*

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 8:17 PM | Message # 852
Generalissimo
*OK just to tie this up without everyone feeling complied to revenge kill one another or Dash or... whatever...*

As the sound of the last gun shot faded into the distance Rainbow Dash fell to the ground, a dazed expression on her face. Twilight rushed forward as her fried hit the ground and peered into her eyes. "Rainbow? Rainbow Dash! Speak to me!"

Rainbow's eyes fluttered as she came back to contentiousness. "Twilight? What are... where are we?" She looked around. "What happened to the cabin? Where is Rose?"

"Who is Rose?" Kat asked, slowly creeping from the van, one hand held to her head.

"The human I was with!" Dash shouted shaking her head. "She found me after I got pulled into that tear and we where going to a cabin to find a cure..." She looked around and saw D's body. "Wait... I know him... I saw him at the road and then..." She shook her head. Why is everything so fuzzy?"

Twilight looked at Dash in confusion before walking over to D. As she turned over his body she saw a strange mark burned into his chest, a mark in the shape of a crystal. "Discord!" Twilight growled. "That necklines must have been playing with all of our minds even since we came in contact with it!" She looked back at Doc and Brandon who where looking dazed as they wiped the blood from there hands. "Its been effecting our moods, making us more and more aggressive." She looked at Colgate. "Well, attest for all our sakes I hope it was."

"But if the crystal was driving us towered more and more violent actions, then why would Dash and D, the two people most effected want to protect Dash so much?" Kat asked. "Is she is an element of whatever, then wouldn't she be pretty high of the list of people someone wanting to fuck with us would want dead?"

Twilight nodded thoughtfully. "Yes... if Discord wanted to elements done away with, then why go to the effort of controlling Dash and giving her protector powerful magics?"

"Maybe for the same reasons Rocket wanted Dash so badly." Colgate offered, wincing as she crawled back to the window. "All this chaos, is it hard to believe that Discord might have struck a deal with them in exchange for his freedom and all there anarchy?"

Rainbow Dash looked worried as she looked from her friends, to Colgate, a pony she barley knew, yet who she could not help, but feel a deep and abiding anger towered and then to D, a man she had never meet before and yet who, seeing him there... made her feel strangely sad. She shook her head. "Whatever is going on, that's one more body they need to account for and more impotently, that's my head they messed with! So lets get that cabin guy and go find this cure and kick all there butts!" She looked around. "And seriously, where is Rose?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 8:27 PM | Message # 853
Lieutenant general
Dr. G wiped his hands. "Well that took an abrupt turn. Another strange attack this company we are dealing with has got to be the most evil thing around. Just for Clarification Discord is the God of Chaos right who was imprisoned in stone?" Dr. G asked. Rarity shook from the shock of using her magic. Dr. G rubbed his head and noticed a deep cut on his arm. "Hmmm that stings." he commented to the bleeding injury.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 8:45 PM | Message # 854
Generalissimo
"Yes." Twilight agreed, wrapping Dash's injures. "Discord broke free once not to long ago and turned the world upside down. This... isn't his style of anarchy, but then aging, I doubt it was his plan." She sighed. "Who ever is behind this is calculating and driven. If they got Discord to work by there rules, then they are more then just a group of opportunists. I think any doubts I had that they did not manufacturer this plague, rather then just seizing on its spread or that they had nothing to do with the tears are gone now."

"In that case," Kat said, laying Colgate back on the car seat. "As soon as she is patched up and able to be safely carried we should move out. We can make camp next to the tear and push through in the morning." She looked grim. "It means wasting a little daylight, but I would rather have a full days worth of light when we first get to there world."

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-24, 2:57 AM | Message # 855
Colonel
Cameron watched from the van as D was shot from point blank range "No no no no NO!" Cameron ran out of the van and grabbed D's body pulling down his shirt enough to see the now shattered crystal "NO" he sighed realizing that now he was up for treason... unless. Cameron slumped backwards and paused shortly before gasping and jumping up, "Where am I, wheres Octavia!"

Octavia was not very found of magic and during the battle hid away in the car with Colgate. "Is it over?" Octavia asked "How did he get out of the van?"

*I'll leave it up to you guys whether or not you believe Cameron*

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz