MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:13 AM | Message # 811
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D arcing blue energy as Rarity hit RD and flinched when the dart hit his leg "you... stupid Idiots!" he yelled as he swung again again and again at the Imps "You, close Minded, single tracked, senseless morons! Look at the threat, see me protecting others! even after they hurt RainbowDash!" he put his sword high and swung it down "Odyssey" he yelled as two big etheral swords came down at angles on top of the Imps and he swung again and the swords broke scattering shards like shrapnel killing all the Imps. afterwards D fainted

RD could only watched till the paining her side caused her to passout.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:15 AM | Message # 812
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat stared at the three wounded individuals. "Well this is crazy." She muttered. "OK Doc, get Dash and Colgate to a van and treat them!" She frowned. "Both of them! I don't care what either of them did right now, they are both hurt and you WILL not let either of them get anymore hurt, do you understand?" She glared before her expression faltered. "Please. I promise not to do anything to Colgate till I know what happened, but the same has to go for Dash." She looked to D. "And would someone get him off the front line?"

"On it!" Twilight shouted, grabbing D and gently carrying him back to the second van, locking him inside after removing the dart.

"Now..." Kat said turning back to the hoard, putting away her gun and drawing her shovel. "Lets end this distraction and get back to you people TELLING ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" She bellowed as she charged into the hard, shovel slamming back and forth in a blur. "I JUST WANTED TO GO TREASURE HUNTING WITH BRANDON AND DINKY!" She screamed.

Dinky, who Kat had temporally forgotten was in her shirt, clung to her friend like a drowning woman clutching to a raft.

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:19 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:19 AM | Message # 813
Generalissimo
As the last of the zombies died to a combination of metal shards and shovel blows she sat down. "Holy cow kid, where you there the whole time?" She asked, picking up Dinky.

"Uh hu." Dinky nodded.

"You OK?" Kat asked, winded.

"Uh hu." Dinky nodded.

"Grate." Kat sighed, hugging the child. She stood up. "In that case, we have question and D and Doc have answers." She walked back towered Doc and pointed. "Start talking!"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:19 AM | Message # 814
Major general
Group: Users
"You've got some nerve showing your sorry face around here!" Growled Brandon. "Me and the Doc are going to play good cop/ bad cop with you. You've got 10 seconds to explain yourself, or I'm gonna break your kneecaps."sneered Brandon. "By the way I'm the good cop." Brandon whispered in D's ear.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:21 AM | Message # 815
Generalissimo
"OK... or we start with D." Kat said, looking confused. "Um... I will.. just let you guys handle... that."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:24 AM | Message # 816
Colonel general
"first off," D said with a grone "two words breath, mint and second get your ass off me before I kick you in the nuts, and I can now even while chained"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:41 AM | Message # 817
Generalissimo
*G will be out off class/work at 10. Brandon I don't know. If Zack can't be there by then, then they will give D a list of question to answer, before talking to Kat to explain there side of the story.
Meanwhile Kat will talk to D briefly in the interim.*

Kat pushed past Brandon and Doc. "Hold up, I still want to know what the hell happened! D, what happened at that store? Why is Colgate trying to kill Dash, why are you going all demon crazy, what the hell is going on?!" She grabbed D and pulled him close. "Talk to me or I give you back to them sooner then later!"

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:50 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:53 AM | Message # 818
Colonel general
D look unimpressed "well for before I got to the store i saw that everyone was on the roof save for RD and Colgate and I knew, so I rushed in and busted the door in and saw bruse on RD's side knowing who RD is, the element of Loyality, I knew she Can't have swung first because that would hurt Rarity and she wouldn't do that, besides what motive would RD have to hurt Colgate, me? ha, aren't anything" he looks sad "as much as I'd wish the contariy"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:57 AM | Message # 819
Generalissimo
"So what?" Kat asked incredulously. "You tried to murder Colgate because you suspected she MIGHT have hurt Dash? She had no magic and she weighs 50 pounds socking wet! With that ring off, ya she might have killed Rainbow, but there is no way Rainbow would have been at risk of more then a few bruises!" Kat looked D hard in the eyes. "I want to believe there is some explanation here that I am just not seeing, but you can't tell me that is the whole story! What else happened?"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:57 AM | Message # 820
Colonel general
*befor duhad*
"as for the 'demon' stuff, I don't know anything besides 'Magic' "

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:58 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 4:00 AM | Message # 821
Generalissimo
Kat growled. "That's not good enough! Your eyes turned red and you crippled someone! Hell, your rationality for that seems to have been that she MIGHT have hurt Dash a little bit. Why did you do it D! What did you do?" She looked back at the other two. "For god's sake, tell me this is not what it looks like. Because they will kill you if it is."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 4:05 AM | Message # 822
Colonel general
D's eyes lock on Kat's "I didn't know and I didn't care she hurt Dash and I did what I said I would now I have the location of the Base" he sat up "so It's up to you now. come with me or don't, your call."

Added (2014-09-23, 4:04 AM)
---------------------------------------------
"they can't," his hands broke the chains, he grined as he remaned seatted

Added (2014-09-23, 4:05 AM)
---------------------------------------------
"i'm only here for Dash, to keep her and the other elements safe"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 4:11 AM | Message # 823
Generalissimo
"You... son of a bitch." Kat muttered, taking a step back. "You tortured her for the location of the base?" She ran a hand though her hair. "You have a way to the cure... to Mac's cure." She looked from D to Brandon and Doc. "And all it took was driving a pair of knifes though the legs of a person I loath." She looked down to her own hands.

"Your a monster." She whispered to no one.

She looked up at D with tear strained eyes. "Rarity will never go with you. She will kill Rainbow Dash. I don't think Twilight or Apple Jack would either. Not after what happened." She sighed. "What are you going to do? Cut your way out? Kill Colgate? She will kill Dash and you one day if you don't. Then you would need to kill Rarity too. And Doc. Then Twilight, since she would not ever let you two get away after Rarity. Then the rest of the elements. Brandon. Derpy. Dinky." Her eyes hardened. "Then me."

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 4:14 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 4:22 AM | Message # 824
Colonel general
"well thats what happened" he didn't get up or go to move "so how about we get on with you guys trying to punish me and get it over with?" D's eyes harden "because I know you aren't going to try and punish Colgate, no matter what I say, and just let her run wild and it will come to me killing her to keep everyone safe, sure RD will hate me as will the other but I can live with that can you all?"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 4:25 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 4:36 AM | Message # 825
Generalissimo
Kat was silent for a long time before she stood up. "You know what D?" She asked. "I thought I could not. I thought she was a monster who murdered my brother and who needed to be stopped before she did something like that aging." She shook her head. "But I was wrong. Maybe not killing her now will just lead to more blood shed down the line, but that is blood bought and paid for. She has every right to hate you and Dash... and me." She sighed.

Kat turned and stepped out of the van, letting Brandon, Doc and Rarity enter. "You want to save Dash, punish Colgate and prevent her from spilling more blood. I can respect that." She looked back. "But I can't agree with how it would have to happen. We can't escape are pasts or our sins. Time to pay."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz