MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 4:42 AM | Message # 826
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"well here's a piece for the ferry man give him my good wishes" he looks at the three who enter "go ahead do all you will. but know that If Dash dies for you ignorince not even God will save you from me"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 4:45 AM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 5:13 AM | Message # 827
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon had waited long enough. He couldn't stand listening to D for another second.

"I've heard Just about enough of your BS." Brandon grunted.

CRACK!

Brandon slammed his crowbar as hard as he could into D's knee cap. shattering it.

"That's for hurting Colgate!" Yelled Brandon.

CRACK!

Brandon broke D's other knee cap.

"And that's for wasting your second chance at life Mac Gave you by sacrificing his life to save your ass!"

WHACK!

Brandon stomped on D's stomache.

"And that..." Said Bradon "is for being such a douchebag." Brandon spat on D's face and walked away.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 5:28 AM | Message # 828
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
As Brandon left the van saw Kat leaning against a car on the far side of the small base camp. Her hands where shaking as as twisted the pistol in her hands. "I..." She said, unable to look up at Brandon as he approached. "I encouraged him to go after Colgate. I thought he should try and have her put under stricter gaurd..." Her shoulders sagged. "I wanted to get back at her for James."

She turned the gun over in her hands. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen... James never would have wanted any of this." She shook. "I am so sorry Brandon. You where all better off before you meet me."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 5:35 AM | Message # 829
Colonel general
D just laughed, wincing as the hits made contact, "is that all," he said though gritting teeth as his knees repaired them selves unlike Colgate I could take hits harder that when I didn't have magic"

Added (2014-09-23, 5:35 AM)
---------------------------------------------
that's all for tonight folks, see ya in the morning

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 5:35 AM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 5:40 AM | Message # 830
Major general
Brandon wrapped his arms around Kat's waist and kissed her passionatly on the lips. Kat's eye's widened in surprise and let the gun fall from her hand.  She wrapped her arms around Brandon's neck and recipricated the kiss.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 5:53 AM | Message # 831
Generalissimo
Kat sighed and wiped her eyes. "God dame it Cap! Warn a girl before you do that!"

Brandon looked mortified. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Kat cut him off with another kiss. "There, now I have had time to think about it." She said gently rubbing his back. You would be better off with someone else, someone who can be open and forward with you. Someone who don't keep as many secrets as me."

Brandon shook his head and smiled. Kat laughed, though it was a little sad. "Good, I hate people who make good decisions." She bit her lip and looked towered one of the cars. "I... uh, you know if you want to, I don't mind..." She her smile grew somewhat hesitant. "I mean, like you ran out on your revenge to see me... to stop me from doing anything stupid. That meant allot to me."

Brandon shook his head again and Kat's smile grew. "Then how about we go see Colgate? I sorta want to say sorry to her."

"You two are so gross." Dinky complained sticking out her tong. Kat looked mortified then laughed. "Sorry Dinky, didn't see you there."

Derpy took Dinky and lead her to Colgate's car. "They can catch up to us sweetie. Let them have a moment."

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 6:31 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 6:05 AM | Message # 832
Generalissimo
"Hi..." Colgate murmured. Dinky and Derpy turned to see the injured mare laying next to them on the car set. "Rarity, I can't feel my back lets... can you find them for me?"

Dinky looked worriedly as the Colgate's red socked bandages and asked her mother, "Mommy is she OK?"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 6:26 AM | Message # 833
Major general
"Ms. Colgate got really hurt, honey" Derpy explained. "But she's going to be OK. Doctor G. and Rarity are going to take good care of her."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 6:33 AM | Message # 834
Generalissimo
"Derpy?" Colgate asked, turning her head to try and get a better look at its owner. "I... I am having a little trouble right now. Can you come in so I can see you?" As Derpy approached. Colgate sighed. "Hey... it is you! Be honest with me... is it as bad as it feels?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 6:36 AM | Message # 835
Lieutenant general
*Again NO BULLSHIT It's OFF THIS IS Happening. IT's broken you can't magic it away.*

Dr. G entered with Rarity. "Hello D. I see you have a nice new toy that seems to be healing you. What a useful tool."

Dr. G pulling off D's Crystal and threw against the ground, where Rarity blasted it with a bolt of pure magic, causing the tiny gem to shatter into a million pieces She stomped on he shards fro good measure.  "Ooops. It seems to have broken. How unfortunate. Luckily, I believe I have something that is just as good..."

Dr. G produced a syringe and jabbed it into D's arm. "Do you feel that?" Dr. G asked as D struggled, unable to move as the drug paralyzed him from the neck down. "Yes? And yet you can't seem to move at all? That might have something to do with the toxin that is running through your blood stream right now. It will leave you completely immobilized for the next few hours, but perfectly capable of feeling... everything."

Dr. G removed D's Weapons. "I am afraid these we will need to take away. Not that you will be needing them again. However, if at any time you think you might like to get away, then I should warn you that I have no problem letting Colgate watch over Rainbow unsupervised. I am sure Colgate will not object, especially if I let her use one of your own swords to help... protect herself." Dr. G smiled coldly. "I hear she has quite the way with teeth as well." He said winking

He turned to Rarity, holding out one of D's blades. "Rarity would you mind electrifying this? I believe our friend here might need to have a bit of first hand experience with what he did... and was planing to do to our dear friend."

He touched the electrified blade to D's thigh. "Lets see how you like it." He smiled and slammed the blade hard into D's flesh as D screamed.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:19 AM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 7:59 AM | Message # 836
Major general
Derpy Sat down next to Colgate. "To put it bluntly, you've seen better days." she said. "But you're going come out of this looking a lot better than D is after Brandon, Doc, and Rarity are done with him." "We've Taken care of him and Rainbow. I don't know what they have planned for Rainbow,but it definitely won't end well for D. We'll be sure of it. Everyone her is on you're side, Colgate. I think even Kat is behind you on this one." Derpy paused and seemed to be lost in thought. "You know when this whole thing blows over I hope you can come to forgive Rainbow. " said Derpy

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 8:22 AM | Message # 837
Generalissimo
Colgate closed her eyes and turned her head away from Derpy. "The look on her face... Dash was upset when D didn't kill me... when he left me to... suffer. " Tears ran from her eyes. "I can't forgive them for that. Both of them."

"I know that feeling." Kat said as she ducked into the car. "That hate that just eats you up inside."

Colgate's eyes widened. "Kat?"

"Hey, hey." Kat said, laying a head on Colgate's weakly raising and falling chest. "I am not hear to hurt you. In fact... I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for what happened to you." She hesitated and reached for Brandon's hand. When she felt it she gave it a squeeze. "I spent to much time over the last few weeks wanting to see you... well sorta like this I guess." She shook her head. "No, not like this. When i saw you, god it was like someone pulled a blind fold off from over my eyes and I saw exactly how messed up wanting you to suffer for my brother was." She rubbed Colgate's chest.

"What they did to you was over the line. It sounds like the lab was just an excuse to... punish you for hitting Dash." Kat sighed. "It was torture for its own sake, dressed up with a higher reason, D pretty much told me."

"Derpy... said I was not doing so well?" Colgate asked. Fear obvious in her frail voice. Kat looked sad as she ran her hand over Colgate's thin body, weak body.

"Ya. They did a number on your legs." She sighed. "Sounds like we might be able to get to back on all fours... in time."

"Might." Colgate whimpered and Kat scratched her belly. "I am just going to be a liability. D knows the location, so dose Rainbow Dash." Colgate shock her head. "Twilight will never let me out of her sight while Dash is around, not till Dash finishes the job in revenge for D."

Kat stopped her scratching and took one of Colgate's good hoof's in her hand. "Colgate, my brother died wanting you to help save the world. Know, I don't care if you we need you to find this place and I don't care if I have to carry you on my back the whole way there, but your going to see that lab and your going to see us spread that cure." She smiled and gave both hoof and hand another squeeze. "I promise. We are going to make it, together."

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:01 PM | Message # 838
Colonel
*I'm imagining D as V from V for Vendetta with this scene -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wx4AzUlaSg*

*Just before Kat went to see Colgate / Kat goes to see Colgate after Cameron steals Brandon*

Cameron walked over to Brandon and Kat after they left the van, "Sorry to intrude" he said as they broke their kiss to look at him

"Hmm? Whats up?" Kat asked

"I need to steal your... Honey Bunny"

"Eww, take him" she said after Cameron's disgusting use of vocabulary

"Do I get a say in this?" Brandon whined as Cameron dragged him away. "Whats the matter?" Brandon asked once Cameron had dragged him out of hearing distance.

"It's been... well not even a day and you two are completely obsessed!"

"What are you implying?" Brandon pressed

"I have never known anyone who has been as in love after this long, all I'm saying is... well just be wary" Cameron was expecting a response when a loud scream ripped through the forest emanating from within the van. "Jesus, you all make to much noise!" Cameron said as he sprinted to the van, throwing open the door he saw Dr. G and Rarity torturing D.

"Cameron?" G asked, squinting in the bright light let in through the doorway, Rarity's horn de-charged and Cameron swung the blunt end of his axe towards G's head, knocking him out.

"G" Rarity's jaw dropped before she became furious

"Don't charge your horn" Cameron said resting his axe on her head so that it touched both her horn and head. "I don't know how magic works but since it electrifies metal this wont feel good for either of us." He turned to D "Get up"

*I'll try to post early tomorrow so that Cameron isn't frozen in stasis for another 3 pages, also is D still wearing the crystal?*

Octavia went to go see how Colgate was doing, "Colgate, are you okay? What did he do?" Colgate was not in good shape, "How soon do you think you'll be able to move?"

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:02 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 6:41 PM | Message # 839
Colonel general
after D finshed yelling he smiles "very good, keep it up and might become just like the monster you think I am" looking down at the shards "you probaly shouldn't have done that, not sure if the god of chaos will like that. just so you know G, I may have been healing but I still felt the pain of it. Now have you blow all your steam so we can get to the crux of the matter, huh?" he said looking at G with calm yet painfilled eyes.

Rainbow began to stir (ugh, she hit me again, she shot me again. thats it no more second chances, this time we're talking) she slowly gets up and stumbles out of the van

Added (2014-09-23, 6:11 PM)
Rainbow stumbles around for a bit till she spots Rarity "I found you, you Marshmallow, after everything we've been though, the Nightmare, the best young fliers compition, Discord, Sombra." she yells in her face with tears in her eyes "and you cast aside everything for a mare you only just met?! so much for 'a special bond before we even met' huh. I wish I never did the SonicRainboom then I wouldn't have met you!" she screams tears flowing freely

Added (2014-09-23, 6:41 PM)
as lay there waiting for G's answer he thought about some of Discords word (should the crystal break then you won't be able to use it but you can use the chaos around you as power) "I bet your thoughts must be spining in Chaotic circles right now" he said as he drew from it, it was very small so he couldn't do much so he used it to heal enough to stableize his wounds

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 6:11 PM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 6:42 PM | Message # 840
Lieutenant general
*Before Rainbow*
Dr. G was woozy  but he came to his senses enough. "Cam I love you Bro but this is not your trial to break in on. He shoved him out the door."  He stuck a dagger on  each of D's hands.  "I am nothing like you!" he  roared!. "Rarity let's give him some heat!" Rarity begins heating D up to the point his skin begins to bubble. He screamed in agony.

*As rainbow Breaks in*
"Tsk tsk D. Remember what we said about Rainbow being hurt? I suggest you tell her to leave or she's going to see the reciprocation of your actions." Rarity turned towards Dash. "Buck you and zapped her causing rainbow to fall out of the door dazed. Dr. G locked the door. "NO more interruptions he said as Rarity now blasted D with an Ice beam. "You have failed those you love and who love you the most how does that feel? Furthermore let me pass Judgement on you for your crimes against the world!" Dr. G said pretending to think.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz