MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 6:41 AM | Message # 946
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon panicked. Why did he ask that?  Brandon decided to make up an excuse. "I asked because... I...um..." Brandon stammered. "I... just remembered that Doc wanted me to do a thing over there. I'll talk to you a little later." Brandon practically sprinted toward Doc G.  "Hey, Doc, can we talk over there?" Asked Brandon leading the doctor away. "Doc," Brandon whispered. "I'm a terrible spy. The only remotely interesting thing I learned about her is that she sort of likes lime jello. I seriously need help."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 6:49 AM | Message # 947
Lieutenant general
"I'm not sure dear but I'm sure it isn't too far. Besides they made you a backpack so you don't have to walk. Are you feeling in better spirits?" Rarity asked. Colgate nodded still eating. Rarity munched on an apple and asked.
"So what happened after I left  that seemed to upset you so much?" Rarity asked. 

Dr. G. was tending to his wound quietly. When he heard the voice of Brandon he perked up.

"Hey, Doc, can we talk over there?" Asked Brandon leading the doctor away. "Doc," Brandon whispered. "I'm a terrible spy. The only remotely interesting thing I learned about her is that she sort of likes lime jello. I seriously need help."

"Alright, just relax." Dr. G whispered. "I'll help you but you've got to be relaxed." Dr. G suddenly thought for a Second. "Wait you learned she like lime jello?" Dr. G asked shaking his head.

"Alright Kid. How's about I give you some things we need to find out and you find a way to ask her about them without being too obvious?" Dr. G asked sitting Brandon down.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 6:57 AM | Message # 948
Major general
"Yeah that would be helpful." Said Brandon. "I kinda feel guilty about all this. There haven't been many people in her life she felt that she could trust. Hell, she considered Rocket a significant step up from most people she's worked with. And here I am betraying her trust in me. It dosen't feel right."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 7:10 AM | Message # 949
Lieutenant general
Dr. G felt bad for Brandon. "Look you want me to be honest with you?" Dr. G asked.  Brandon nodded. 

"I don't think she's evil. Thus the fact that you are doing this won't hurt your standing with her. Look she's hiding something but here is the thing. If she truly was evil she would have killed Colgate by now. That tells me she isn't evil. However, not long before D went after Colgate Kat had talked to him so we know she may have instigated that." Dr. G paused. Brandon nodded.

"So she's morally suspect and we need to figure out what she has been up to and who's  side she is on. Ok once we clear her or learn what happened we can help her and you two can be together.  You still with me on this Buddy?" Dr. G asked.

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 7:12 AM | Message # 950
Colonel
Octavia jumped up from her sleep knocking Cameron and waking him up alongside her. Octavia yawned "Good morning everyone" she said, Cameron cursed under his breath

"So who's carrying me?" he asked still incredibly tired from the night before.

After Cameron had had a bite to eat with Octavia he approached Kat after seeing that Brandon had runoff to talk to G, "Hey" he said perkily, she quickly spun around surprised that he had snuck up on her.

"Uh, hi?"

"We were never properly introduced" He bit his lower lip "And I need to apologize for wanting to leave you in the boat"

Octavia trotted over to where Colgate and Rarity OK were seated "Good morning!" she said cheerfully "I was just wanting to make sure that you are both  and I also wanted to ask; how far is the portal that we are walking to?"

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 7:20 AM | Message # 951
Major general
"Yeah, I'm with you." said Brandon. "But I honestly don't think she means us any harm." Brandon sighed. "Just tell me what you want to know."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 7:32 AM | Message # 952
Lieutenant general
*This was partly to allow Rarity to have an interaction with Octavia to help integrate her back with the ponies. And part because I saw the hint.*

Rarity shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure Octavia perhaps Colgate knows." Rarity Paused and then asked.
"Before this all happened, I hadn't seen you since the last time I was in Canterlot." Rarity Began. Octavia nodded. 
"I don't mean to pry but I had heard rumor that you were seeing some pony. Was it true or just gossip?" Rarity asked. Colgate seemed interested in Octavia's answer as well.

"Alright. I agree with you there Buddy but we still need to be careful. I mean that was Rocket's gun she was waving around so that is suspect." Dr. G said. Brandon nodded.

"Ok so we need to know more about how she got mixed up with Rocket. We should learn about her previous jobs because as you've noticed she has some unusual talents for lock picking and breaking into things. We need to know why she and Mac stopped being on good terms. If you can get her to tell you the story of what led up to them fighting that would help too.  We also need to figure out why she was really coming to visit her brother and how she knew we were all there. To start off those questions are important." Dr. G said sighing.

"But since you are kinda nervous I'd say try to find out about who she is without making it obvious. Ask her about her hobbies jobs and things like that get a feel for when she's more open to talk and ask her these questions indirectly. Ok Buddy you think you can handle that?" Dr. G asked.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 7:49 AM | Message # 953
Major general
Brandon nodded "I think I got this." Brandon got up to leave. "Thanks for the pep talk Doc. It's just  I really love her and I didn't want to mess this thing up. Anyway I'll keep you posted." Brandon returned to Kat. (OK. Take two.) "Sorry I've been so weird to day. I just kinda realized we really don't know much about eachother outside of this appocolypse thing What I meant to ask you was what sorts of things do you like to do when you're not being a badass?"

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 8:02 AM | Message # 954
Colonel
"Seeing somepony?" her cheeks blushed as she thought back to before the universes laws collapsed in on themselves, "Uhh-N-No why-Where did you hear that?" she forced a chuckle

Cameron turned to Brandon as he approached him and Kat, "Hi Brandon, have a good sleep?"

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 6:31 PM | Message # 955
Major general
"Oh hey Cameron!" said Brandon welcoming Cameron into the group. "I guess I slept good. How have you been doing? I haven't really talked to you in while."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 8:02 PM | Message # 956
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Before Brandon returned*

Kat smiled. "Well thank's for the apology, but don't worry about it to much. I get you where just looking out for your people and I can see why, having spent some time with them." She looked over his shoulder at Brandon. "Speaking of which..."

After Brandon had said his hello's Kat thought about his question to her. "I liked traveling, open roads and no big city traffic to slow you down. Good stuff. Apart from that I didn't do a tone of stuff just for recreation, unless you count drinking, which sorta counts I guess." She shrugged. "Music to, while driving. And I guess just sorta talking. Some people like to drive alone and get away from everything, me I like to have a little company of my travels."

Colgate sighed and looked away from Rarity. "Just thinking about the fight is all. I felt like the worst sort of pony after what happened."

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 8:30 PM | Message # 957
Major general
Brandon laughed, "I guess that's what we've been doing for a while now except with more zombies."  (Well this is a good start.)   "Yeah, I like listening to music too. Man, music can really bring back memories. I remember, that me and my Dad would listen too classic rock on the radio whenever we were fixing cars at his auto repair shop. We used to have a game where I had to guess the Name of the artist of a song before the band started singing. We had some good times at that shop. I guess that's why he seemed disapointed when I decided I didn't want to continue working for the family business. It wasn't because I hated being a mechanic. I just couldn't seem myself stuck in that job for the rest of my life."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 9:04 PM | Message # 958
Generalissimo
Kat nodded. "Ya, I know how that feel's Cap." She then smiled, "But gotta respect you and your old mans taste in music! 70's though the early 90's was where it was at!" She laughed. "Man I loved that crape, got really bummed if the place I was driving though only had pop and country, nothing is duller then slow music and endless fields of corn."

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-02, 9:15 PM | Message # 959
Major general
*Let's assume this conversation is going on before cameron joined in*

"Yeah, I know what you mean." said Brandon. "I don't really care for country music either, but when you live in Georgia it's pretty much unescapable." Brandon paused a second. "I don't mean to pry, but what made you decide to start wandering aimlessly around the country? I'm you can't have been doing this your whole life. "

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-03, 1:05 AM | Message # 960
Generalissimo
Kat shrugged. "Sure, I grew up here in Maine with Mac and I didn't really head out on my own till I was out of high school. Thing was, I never felt all that comfortable at home, growing up everything never felt all that right and I tended to get in trouble pretty much all the time." She laughed, "Not that I minded all that much, because it was usually just when I was having fun and it showed me right off the bat that following arbitrary rules was not the be all, end all of life."

She punched out the first leg hole and started working on the second. "Thing was, by the time I was out of school, I had learned all sorts of useful tricks for getting people off my back and keeping out of trouble, so it was pretty easy to get my collage fund and use it to get the hell out of town weeks before anyone knew I flew the coup!" Kat laughed and shock her head. "James was pissed as hell, which I knew because I remembered his number and gave him my new one. I told him if he wanted to say in touch he would have to keep that one between us, so he did, not for lack of complaining." She sighed. "I had to threat them leave all together to get him to just meet me alone the first time I came back to the cabin. After that it was easier though, because I think in his own way he wanted to have that same sort of freedom I had, he just never had it in him to be very rebellious."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz