MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 4:47 AM | Message # 1141
Major general
Group: Users
"Well, that's some what unsetteling." Brandon said looking at the motionless train.

"How so?" Asked Derpy.

"Think about it." Brandon said. "Why would a train stop in the middle of the tracks? Something happened here and I'm betting there are a ton of zombies on that train."

"But we're going to have to do something about that train. After all it is in our way." Derpy said. 

"Well, against my better judgement, I think that we should investigate the spooky train. A train can be use full if we can clear it out." Brandon said.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 9:14 AM | Message # 1142
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"He's right." Twilight agreed, swallowing hard. "We just need to go in there, find out what is on that train and clear it out or at least, get it off the tracks."

As the small group approached, they could see the sitting motionless in the middle of the line, its flickering lights illuminating a small group of zombies who had come to investigate the light. From inside, they could see movement, but not who was moving.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 4:31 PM | Message # 1143
Major general
Brandon peered into the train. "Anyone alive in there?" He whispered.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 6:06 PM | Message # 1144
Lieutenant general
"Octopussy?" Rarity asked looking at Octavia oddly. "Please tell me there is a joke about this or should I be concerned?" Then Rarity got an idea. She turned to Colgate and spoke in an odd voice. "Who is this Rarity you speak of?" She asked Colgate.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-11-04, 2:31 AM | Message # 1145
Generalissimo

"I can't see." Twilight answered, also in a wispier. "Should we go in?"

Colgate spluttered in laughter and she rocked back and forth. "Yooooou!"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-11-04, 3:25 AM | Message # 1146
Major general
Brandon squinted into the darkness. "This place gives me the creeps," he said. "but if we want to use the train, we have to clear it out. Besides we should check to see if there's anyone trapped in here. If we can increase our visablity with out drawing too much attention to us.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-11-04, 4:03 AM | Message # 1147
Generalissimo
Twilight shakes her head. "Anything that would draw the attention of the living will be just as noticeable to the dead. Unless you can think of something I haven't, it will be either trying to see if anypony is in there first or just assuming its dead."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-11-05, 3:18 AM | Message # 1148
Major general
"Alright, let's take a quick look inside and check if anyone is trapped in there." explained Brandon. "We will just have to be careful, If we find anyone in trouble, we help them.  I guess it doesn't matter if we are seen, so if you could give us a little light we can get this done with." Brandon took a deep breath and entered the train.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-11-05, 9:14 PM | Message # 1149
Generalissimo
The light of Twilight's horn reveled a grizzly sight. Blood caked the walls and floor of the inside of the train, bits of gore laying scattered around the here and there. From further into the train, the faint sound of movement could still be heard, but the chances of anything living being responsible seemed remote.

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-11-06, 0:31 AM | Message # 1150
Lieutenant general
"Oh right" Rarity said her plan falling flat on her face. "Well I do have an important report to give on our friends in Equestria." Rarity said.
Dr. G looked surprised. "Wait a second how would you know what they are up to?" He asked.
"Well I guess I should let you all know that it seems I have the ability to dream walk." Rarity said quietly.
"Wait is this a typical for ponies to be able to dream walk or visit other ponies' dreams?" Dr. G asked Colgate and Octavia.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-11-06, 4:41 AM | Message # 1151
Major general
Brandon cringed. He doubted that there were any survivors. He heared the sounds of something scurrying around the train car. "I think a zombie is hiding in here. We need to  eliminate it in order to advance to the engine. Derpy, after we get rid of this one go wake up the others and fill them in on what's going on." Brandon readied his wrench and crept forward.

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-11-06, 9:58 AM | Message # 1152
Colonel
"The joke is Octopussy" Cameron said to G

"Not that I know of" Octavia said "What about humans, do they do anything like that?"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-11-07, 5:36 AM | Message # 1153
Lieutenant general
"Ok well no it's not normal for humans." Dr. G turned to Rarity. "Can you explain to us why or how you've picked up this rather unique ability? I'm not judging you but it seems like an awfully powerful ability for a pony to have in your world." Dr. G asked Rarity.

Rarity tensed up then relaxed. "Well it seems that when I was over taken by the Nightmare forces all that time ago they left me with this ability. But I don't use it very often. It's just lately I've been looking for Sweetie Belle and I keep hearing her but I can't seem to find her." Rarity said looking sad.

"Ok I can accept that explanation. So what have you found out about Sweetie or the others?" Dr. G asked.

"I can't find my sister I hear her but I can't see her so I don't know where she is. As for Brandon and our friends they seem to have run into creatures like the one who killed Maria. Although he thinks KAT got bit  given how fast your wife turned Dr. G I'd say she got badly clawed at worst. Brandon is leading a team to Ponyville to establish a radio connection so we can reach them after getting Scootaloo and then they can bring back Kat." Rarity said finishing her report.

Dr. G looked at Octavia and Cameron and Colgate I guess that gives us an incentive to get moving to Capture Scootaloo. No telling what danger she could be in." Dr. G said getting up. "Let's get ready to move out." Dr. G said firmly.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-11-07, 9:12 AM | Message # 1154
Generalissimo

"In my bed!" Colgate snorted. "You dream mocked in my lab bed!" Colgate giggled, several seconds after everyone had finished talking. She clutch onto Octavia before the frustrated mare pushed her onto Cameron. "Rarity is a dream flopper." She confided, red rimmed eyes wondering in the vague area of Cameron's face. "Shuuuuush tough. Its a scrept."

Twilight steps up behind Brandon. "I am coming with you." Her voice quavers, but her eyes face is set and determined. From further into the car you see something move, but as Twilight shines a light towers it, its gone. "That's to fast to be a zombie." She whispers. "Do you think its a survivor or..."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-11-07, 9:43 AM | Message # 1155
Lieutenant general
Rarity Rolled her eyes at the display before her. "I don't usually judge darling but perhaps next time you shouldn't smoke this plant. It seems to have turned you into an uncouth ruffian." Rarity said turning her nose up at Cameron and Colgate. "I guess Dr. G is right we need to start the preparations to leave before those hunters find us." Rarity said as she began packing things up.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz