MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-11-07, 9:51 AM | Message # 1156
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Hol up, I'lll helf." Colgate waved, climbing out of the hammock and falling immediately to the ground in a help. She patted the ground around herself and mumbled, "I'mmm helfing..."

You get the feeling it might be another hour or two... or more before Colgate is back to get normally not overly helpful self...

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-11-07, 6:37 PM | Message # 1157
Major general
Group: Users
"I don't know if it's a surrvivor or not." Brandon said. "If it is a surrvivor, It probably dosen't trust me, since I'm a human from a different dimension. However it might trust you or Derpy. You should be able coax it out more easily. I'll watch your backs if things turn south."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-11-07, 8:07 PM | Message # 1158
Lieutenant general
With some difficulty and help from Rarity and Octavia Colgate was coaxed into her newly refurbished pack. Dr. G carried Colgate who kept trying to be helpful by swaying her hooves wildly. Dr. G just let her do her thing and finished packing up the last of his medical supplies.
"Shall we investigate this shed here to see if there is anything we can use to make this trek easier?" Dr. G asked the group.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-11-07, 8:33 PM | Message # 1159
Generalissimo
(I will let you dictate the shads contents, just don't over power yourselves. : P After you are past it, we will move ahead to getting near the base.)

Twilight slowly approached the last place they saw the movement, misshapen and larger the an average pony! Twilight gasped and fell back, sending a stunning bolt over the things head as it lumbered towered her, closing the distance rapidly.

"Help!" Twilight called, before one of the things appendages slapped over its mouth.

"Be quite!" It hissed, "Do you want to wake up the whole dame train?"

Brandon watched as Twilight's light reveled a human, wearing what looked like a patchwork set of different body armors and pieces of clothing. As it raised reached out and removed the oddly shaped, golden helmet that looks like it once belonged to a pony, Brandon gasped, "You!"

"Oh no... Not again..." Rocket groaned as he released Twilight.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-11-07, 9:03 PM | Message # 1160
Major general
"Aw son of bitch! Not you again." Brandon groaned. "Alright," Brandon said brandishing his wrench. "You better tell me what the hell you are doing on this train. I was hoping you were dead and I have no problem fixing that."

"Calm down, Brandon." Derpy said putting a hoof on Brandon's shoulder. "Just let him talk."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-11-07, 9:13 PM | Message # 1161
Generalissimo
Twilight shoves Rocket away and he collapses back against one of the seats. For the first time you notice that under the mismatched uniform, he is looking gaunt and pale. "Don't wast the energy." He sighs and you see the gaps in his teeth clearly from where he was tortured. "I am not gonna fight you and I don't have anything worth keeping secret. I found this train after getting back and after clearing out this car, I just stayed here." He waves a hand at the windows, one of his has been broken and is caked in dry blood. "I tossed the bodies out there. Dead before I arrived and I don't mean zombies, I mean something come though here and tore every thing apart." He shivers. "If you think this is bad, you should have scene it when there was two dozen ponies worth of blood and body parts all over."

He rubs his eyes and points up. "I have been living off whatever food and water was left in bags and from a food cart that was left in this car, but the dinning car is still infested and I don't have the strength or weapons to clear it."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-11-07, 11:46 PM | Message # 1162
Lieutenant general
Dr. G and Rarity led the group to the shed he opened the door to find a gruesome sight. There were pieces of human and pony everywhere. A few bloodied tools remained. Dr. G picked up a hand held pick ax and some twine and a pair of Garden Gloves. "Well there doesn't seem to be much more we can recover like that pitchfork and shovel." Dr. G said.
Rarity looked at the dimly lit shed that had blood splattered all over the windows and body parts littering the floor. "Hey look a drawer!" she said pointing at a desk. She grasped the drawer with her aura and pulled. It wouldn't budge. She tugged harder and it popped open with a sick sounding lurch. She peered into the drawer. "Argh!" She screamed in terror. "What's wrong? Asked Dr. G coming over. He peered into the drawer and felt sick to his stomach. "It's a severed hand!" Dr. G said horrified. He examined it closely with a gloved hand. He noticed the features on it. "It's a female hand and it looks like she was clutching something." Dr. G said as he prayed open the hand and gasped in horror. "Is that a severed unicorn horn?" Dr. G asked the ponies in the room. Rarity's horn lit the dim shed a little better and not to far from the desk was a mutilated corpse missing a hand and about twenty yards away unicorn stallion his horn sawed off.
"I guess that answers the question. But why would someone do this?" Dr. G asked horrified.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-11-09, 4:48 AM | Message # 1163
Major general
Brandon lowered his wrench and gave Rocket a look of pity. "We can try to clear out the dining car for you. Listen, I'm sorry about that outburst. I guess I still have some animosity  towards you for dumb personal reasons. I can see you're not doing so well and the last thing you need is someone threatening to kill you. Any way have you seen what did this?" Brandon asked gesturing to the blood-soaked walls.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-11-09, 6:38 AM | Message # 1164
Generalissimo

Colgate slowly inched towered the shed, her body still unresponsive to her sluggish commands. "Was everypon doin over thar?" She slurred.

Rocket waved a hand as he shakily got to his feet. "No offense taken. We didn't exactly part ways all that peaceably." He picks a spear up from behind a seat and points it towered the back of the car. "I don't know what it was, but its nothing like the zombies we were told to expect. Boys and girls in the lab might have been foolin around behind the bosses back's or maybe we just where to low on the food chain to get the full story, but whatever the reason, its new to me." He looked back at Brandon and the younger man saw true fear in the older's sunken eyes. "There still in the the train and there faster and meaner then hell. There not interested in turning ponies either, because they eat them, live or undead. There true monsters."

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-11-09, 1:17 PM | Message # 1165
Colonel
"Mmm, delicious" Cameron said sarcastically as he pushed his way into the shed, he knelt besides the woman's body and watched her intently for a few moments "I wonder if one of the undead did this" he said seriously "But I've never seen one cause this much of a mess, or put a hand in a draw for that matter" Cameron shifted her still attached arm and reached into her jacket pocket, after a few seconds of shifting around he pulled out a pack of matches.

Octavia put her hoof in front of Colgate "I don't think we want to go in there Colgate. You haven't slept all night, why don't you have a quick nap before we take to the road?"

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-11-09, 5:32 PM | Message # 1166
Major general
"Oh, god!" Brandon whispered as he glanced to Twilight and Derpy and back to Rocket. "W-we've actually seen these creatures in the town not far from here and experienced what they can do." Brandon was silent for a second, images of Kat being grabbed by the ghouls flashing in his mind. "One of them got Kat. But don't worry she's fine, although those creatures did real number on her foot. She's resting in town and she should recover eventually. You weren't kidding about those things. We have no idea how to fight them with out getting hurt."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-11-09, 10:29 PM | Message # 1167
Generalissimo

Colgate burbled something unintelligible before laying down, quickly drifting off.

Rocket frowned before recoiling, looking shocked. "What the hell? Little Kat was with you?" He looks from Brandon to Derpy to Twilight. "Oh my god, we thought she died on the road!" He grins, looking equal parts relived and confused, then the concern returned. "But she was attacked? Was she bitten? Is she safe?" His knees shake and he leans against a seat for sport, letting the spear drop to the floor. "The dinning car is dangerous and if the kid is relaying on you, I won't let you risk your necks, and hers, trying to help me." He sits down. "If you can, get around this death trap without tipping the creatures off and if you can't, do it fast and get ready to run. I'd ask to come with you, but unless you have room on a wagon or balloon, I don't have the strength left for a long run or even a short one."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-11-09, 11:38 PM | Message # 1168
Lieutenant general
Dr. G shuddered at the sight. "Yeah I'd agree with you on that Cam." He examined the severed hand. "And judging by the marks on this hand it looks like it was sawed off with a hacksaw. So this leads me to believe that she was tortured and probably by a living human being. The thing is why was she holding a unicorn horn?" Dr. G asked. He looked around. Rarity walked over to the Unicorn and stared in horror.

"I-I-I.... Know This Pony!" she said weeping softly.

Dr. G walked over to try and Console Rarity. He looked at the Stallion He was white at some point though blood stained his coat His mane was a matted blue mess mixed with congealed blood and he wore a torn tuxedo and his cutie mark was three gold crowns with a purple diamonds in each one. 

"Who was he?" Dr. G asked. 

"Some pony special." Rarity Sobbed. "He  he took my...." She trailed off. Suddenly Dr. G understood.

"Oh I'm so sorry" He said lamely. Rarity sniffled.

"Hey what is that on his neck?" Dr. G asked.  He pulled out a bloody pendant it had what looked like Discord with a claw holding the Globe. On the back there was an engraving with the name Brenda. Dr. G put it in his pocket. 

"This could be a clue. Let's get out of here before we meet a fate like whatever killed these two." as he was leaving he tripped over a metallic handle.  It was a bloody hacksaw with a mutilated corpse that had had it's flesh eaten next to it.

"Or whatever killed everything else in here and ate this guy!" Dr. G said leaving the shed. He brought out the sobbing Rarity gently holding her hoof.  Colgate looked confused. Rarity just walked past her and Octavia sniffling quietly.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-11-10, 0:44 AM | Message # 1169
Major general
"There's no need to worry about Kat," Brandon said. "She is safe. Besides I've been doing enough of that for everyone lately."  Brandon took a deep breath as he pondered a course of action. "I sort of  have a plan, but it sort of hinges on several factors like the train having enough coal, or whatever trains run on in this world, to make it to the next station. Also that any of us can operate the train. Anyways, I think if we can detach the dining car from the rest of the train and get to the engine we can get to Ponyville in no time."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-11-10, 0:55 AM | Message # 1170
Generalissimo

Colgate continued to snore softy, unaware of the horrors around her.

Rocket shrugged. "I guess I might be able to figure it out how to get this thing running, but its facing the wrong way. We would be going straight back towered Doge."

"Not exactly." Apple Jack noted, walking into the car, having been watching from the doorway. "This is a smaller train, one that would have been pulled by a team of stallions. If we can knock off all the cars except for this one, I bet we could shove it backwards on our own, since it would only be about a fraction of its normal wight."

Rocket nodded. "Alright then, so we just need to detach the other cars, kick over a hornets nest of monsters and then high tail it out, is that the plan?"

Twilight smiled, her horn glowing. "Its not as crazy as it sounds. You stay in the front car, Brandon and Derpy will detach the couplings and I will push the other cars over. By the time they come after us we will be rolling!"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz