MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-11-10, 4:36 AM | Message # 1171
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G gently scooped up Colgate and put her back into her back pack. Somehow she dozed through that as well. (she sleeps like a rock!) Dr. G thought. Rarity kept trying to shake the image of Fancy lying bloodied and hornless. It was sickening she vowed revenge on his killers. As the party began to Move Forward with Dr. G in the lead. Dr. G focused on the task at hand rescuing scootaloo. And kept walking.

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-11-10, 4:21 PM | Message # 1172
Colonel
Cameron watched the others walk down the street "I'll be right behind you!" he shouted down the path "I just have to... Something witty..." he sighed as he picked up another pebble and tossed it at the cloud.

"What?" Rainbow called down to Cameron

"We're leaving, and I need to pack up the hammock so you can help me" he shouted

"Ughh..." Rainbow grumbled

"Remember we're getting Scootaloo" Cameron shouted again

"What are we waiting for!" She yelled as she jumped down into the tree

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-11-10, 11:40 PM | Message # 1173
Major general
"Sound's like a plan to me." Brandon said. "Just get every one on board and me and Derpy  will disconnect the cars." Derpy and  Brandon hopped out of the train and crept over to the couplink that connected the dining car to the train. Trying to avoid any confrontation with zombies. They waited for the rest of the ponies to board the train and  began to detatch the car. 

"The pin's a little rusty." grunted Derpy.  The pin squeaked as it was removed from the couplings. 

A growl was heard from the dining  cart. Brandon separated the coupling and yelled into the train. "Alright! it's separated! let's get this train moving, fast!"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-11-11, 3:00 AM | Message # 1174
Lieutenant general
As Rainbow Dash and Cameron cleaned up the hammock.  Dr. G  walked solemnly listening to the humming of Colgate's snores. He turned to Rarity and asked
"Despite seeing your ex mutilated has anything else been bothering you?"
Octavia looked shocked at Dr. G's words.
"You mean Blueblood was in there dead?" 
Rarity gave  a sad nod and choked "No Fancy pants." she sniffled trying to gain her composure. 
"And Doc. I think I'm scaring Colgate away. I'm not  sure why though. I mean what should I do? Where is Twilight or Fluttershy when I need them?" Rarity asked glumly. Dr. G seemed lost for words as they walked slowly. Cam and Rainbow were catching up by now.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-11-11, 3:11 AM | Message # 1175
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators

*A few hours later, near a bridge by a wide river*

"I count three." Rainbow hissed from her perch in the trees by the near bank. A hundred feet away the road led onto a wide bridge. Near the far end a palisade wall of fencing and corrugated metal blocked off access to the far side. Stationed on a small tower, constructed out of the back end of a large 18 wheeler, two armored men sat and watched the bridge, bows and swords laying close to hand. Behind them, a gray banner with a golden shield painted on fluttered in the wind. In front of the wall, a lone armored knight walked the length of the bridge, stabbing the heads of arrow filled zombies, removing there shafts and then dumping the corpses onto the near bank.

"Definitely D's people." Colgate snarled, laying on a flat rock near the tree line. "They all have that stupid armor and those weird swords..."

As Brandon and Derpy approached, they heard the sounds of low, hitching laughter. The bolt locking the cars was not hard to find, nor where the tools to remove it. The only problem was, when they pulled on the bolt, the laughter quieted, forcing them to stop till the cars occupants seemed to return to whatever was occupying them. It was clear that removing that bolt would alter the occupants. Derpy and Brandon looked at one another, as if looking for confirmation that they where ready for what was to come.

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-11-11, 3:12 AM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-11-11, 4:06 AM | Message # 1176
Major general
Brandon and Derpy removed the bolt quickly and the dining car went silent. Brandon and Derpy backed away as a shriek came from  the inside. Brandon and Derpy broke into a run as ghouls ran towards the exit of the car.  "Start the Train! " Brandon yelled as the ghouls returned to their unearthly laughter and began their persuit.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-11-11, 5:27 AM | Message # 1177
Lieutenant general
Yeah they are also wearing pendants so I take it these must mean something. Ok we need a plan to get in without getting killed." Dr. G said. "Any ideas?" He asked.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-11-11, 9:42 AM | Message # 1178
Colonel
Cameron jumped out into plain view "Let me try something, they look like larpers" he whispered to the others. He raised his hands into plain sight as he approached the bridge "Hail friends!" he called "I am here on behalf of a friend"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-11-11, 10:50 AM | Message # 1179
Generalissimo

Twilight raced past Brandon and Derpy, horn glowing to life as she hit the back car with enough force to rock it. "Its not tipping fast enough!" She called as the ghouls charged out.

"We'll push harder, Twi!" Apple Jack screamed back as the train began to rumble, trying to back up as it rammed against the back cars.

Twilight looked from Apple Jack to the on coming monsters, then to the cars. Calculations seemed to be whirling behind darting eyes as she looked for any solution. Suddenly, she turned and raced parrel to the dinning car, magic striking the heavy train with devastating blows.

In a moment of horrible clarity, it became apparent to everyone and everypony that for Twilight to tip the cars and secure the safety of the rest of her friends, she would not be able to get enough distance from cackling fiends to escape from them.

"Halt!" One of the men of the tower shouts, drawing his katana. "Who go's there?" His friend's quickly retrieve there own bows and aim them at Cameron.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-11-11, 10:32 PM | Message # 1180
Lieutenant general
"Perhaps we should go help him?" Dr. G asked the group. There were nods all around. Dr. G  led the group to Cameron  and waved his hands in the air as well.

"He's right we come in peace on behalf of a friend. We are tired hungry and mean no harm!" Dr. G said.

Rarity spoke. "Yes he's a doctor and we are lost and confused. Will you help us?" She asked.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-11-12, 0:50 AM | Message # 1181
Colonel
"The idea was you stay there incase this goes awry so that you still have the element of surprise, too late now I suppose" Cameron whispered into G's ear. "I have proof that our friend is in bad shape, if you'd care to take a look?"

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-11-12, 1:17 AM | Message # 1182
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed and whispered. "Sorry got nervous waiting. I'll follow your lead."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-11-12, 4:56 AM | Message # 1183
Generalissimo
On of the guards nodded, "Fine, but don't make any sudden moves or two of you will be dead before you have so much as drawn."

The ground level gaurd approached casually, eyes darting between the group, though seeming more focused on the ponies. His eyes landed on Dash and he froze. "David! That's Rainbow Dash!" He sheathed his blade and smiled. "God dame, you must be the group D mentioned! We have been waiting for you to arrive for days!" He frowned, looking behind you. "Where is D anyway? Last report he sent said he would be with Rainbow."

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-11-12, 10:33 AM | Message # 1184
Colonel
"Well, ha ha" Cameron said pulling his hand through his hair "That's not what I was going to say but, good enough!" Cameron gave an awkward thumbs up as he squinted in thought "Uhh, D went with our better half on some sort of 'mission from god' into equestria, as he described it. He sent us to get Scootaloo off your hands"

"Yeah he said that they'd need Scoots help to survive in Equestria with how it is now" Rainbow attested

"He... Mentioned us?" Octavia puzzled

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-11-12, 9:21 PM | Message # 1185
Lieutenant general
Rarity flicked her tail at Octavia causing Octavia to jump then whispered in her ear. "Play along with this or there will be a lot more bloodshed!" She said softly. Dr. G nodded.
"Yes we are the convoy to take Scootaloo to help in his mission. He sent me specifically because I am a doctor and I am to report the conditions of this stronghold to him. Dr. G said firmly.
"Yes I recall D mentioning scootaloo specifically something about her talents being useful." Rarity said convincingly.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz