MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 5:10 AM | Message # 1366
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Scootaloo giggled. "Your weird. Why would a pony remind you of your human wife?"

Colgate shrugged, "Your not wrong. Maybe she's just sorta of a jerk or maybe she just hasn't handled things all that well. Honestly, given the sorta of people that have come out of that place that we have meet so far, I would not be surprised if even the ponies that DON'T buy into there crap still come out messed up in the head." She blushed, "No offence to your friend's sister."

The small band of humans and ponies where spat out of the swirling vortex of the portal with an unceremonious pop. To either side of the Equestrian side of the portal, bodies of both ponies and humans, cut down with swords and arrows, lay strewn across the woods. A flag, matching the one flying over the fort, was planted in the soft earth not far from the entrance. Scooatloo looked ill as she saw the carnage and pressed herself into Rainbow Dash and Colgate lowered her head in shame.

A few seconds later, Soothing Needles crashed into the ground besides them, her her eyes clenched shut as she rubbed her noise. "I know what's around me," She hissed, "Please, someone lead me away from here before I throw up?"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 5:25 AM | Message # 1367
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G still kinda down led Soothing Needles and the others away from the Carnage. "Hold onto my hand I won't let you get hurt just trust me even if you hate me." Dr. G said. The group entered the woods where the Carnage was less Dr. soothing Needles opened her eyes and looked at Dr. G s strange look in her eyes. Dr. G turned on his radio. "Here goes nothing! Brandon! Brandon Do you read Me this is Dr. G! Over! Do you read me?" Dr. G called into the Radio.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 5:41 AM | Message # 1368
Generalissimo
"I don't hate you." Soothing Needles muttered, more to herself then to G as he waited for a response.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 5:48 AM | Message # 1369
Major general
Twilight watched the soldier enter the store. "Great, now we really have to go now." Twilight mumbled. "Let's Go!" Twilight lead the others on to the  balcony and Teleported in to an adjacent alleyway. "Alright, let's get to the Train as quickly as possible." Twilight and friends crept through the alley then made a dash for the Train station.

Brandon had Dozed off in front of  radio again, when he was awakened by a knock on the barn door. "Who's there?" Asked Brandon groggily.

"It's us!" Came the sound of Twilight's voice. "We're back and there's someone else here who really wants to see you".

That was quick. Brandon thought as he got up and peeked through a crack in the door. He saw Twilight and Fluttershy standing infront of Kat. Brandon opened the door and the Ponies stepped aside to let Brandon past. Brandon Embraced Kat tightly. "Thank god you made it. How's you're leg?" Brandon asked.

"I've been better." Kat said. "But I've got just one question for you, big guy." she whispered in his ear.

What's that?" asked Brandon.

"You wanna die on my dick tonight?" she said in a familar raspy voice.

"What?" Asked Brandon befuddled.
Before Brandon's eyes Kat morphed in to Wilem Dafoe. "I said,'You wanna die on my dick tonight?'" Dafoe said grinning. "Ha ha! fooled ya again!" he chorteled.

Brandon snapped awake again just in time to here the radio sound off. He fumbled for the reciever and answered. "This is Brandon, I read you loud and clear. What's the situation?"

Message edited by timeknight24 - Sunday, 2015-01-04, 5:49 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 5:52 AM | Message # 1370
Generalissimo
"Hey! Stop right there!" Someone shouted as Twilight, Fluttershy and Kat dove into the train car. The scream of a assault riffle ripped though the quite night air as the windows of the train exploded in a shower of glass.

"Get this thing going!" Kat bellowed, drawing her pistol and returning fire, causing the gunman to scramble for cover.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 5:57 AM | Message # 1371
Major general
Twilight and Fluttershy ran quickly to the engien and shovled coal in to the furnace. The Train slowly creaked  to life as it began to creep out of the station.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 6:02 AM | Message # 1372
Generalissimo
"Alright, next stop-" Kat was cut off by the crack of the gun. Twilight spun around to see Kat sage.

"Kat!?" Twilight screamed, running over towered the human.

"Cap!" Kat shouted, pushing herself back up to her feet and forcing the solider back down. "Sorry Twilight, that one kinda went right past my ear."

"Don't do that!" Fluttershy shouted as the train pulled out of the station.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 6:28 AM | Message # 1373
Lieutenant general
"You don't?" Dr. G asked Soothing Needles. "Then why were you so..." The radio interrupted him. "Brandon Buddy! It's Dr. G we have scootaloo!"and he looked over at Dr. soothing Needles. "A new friend. Where are you guys we are in white tail woods and it looks like D's men were here." G called over the radio. He turned back to Soothing Needles "I wasn't trying to be offensive or upset you. I just I'm sorry I do genuinely care about you though If that counts." He muttered as he waited for more news from Brandon. He blushed again.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 7:42 AM | Message # 1374
Generalissimo
"I don't hate you, but..." Soothing Needles refused to meet anyone's eyes. "Its not that simple. But, for what its worth, I didn't mean to get that... upset."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 8:06 AM | Message # 1375
Lieutenant general
"Oh. Really well maybe once we get to town we could talk about what made you so upset. I mean If it wouldn't upset you too much I'd like to get to know you better." Dr. G said still blushing.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 8:12 AM | Message # 1376
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles sighed heavily then nodded. "Maybe." She looked over at Rarity and Colgate, then to Dash, Scootaloo and Octavia, before finally starring at Cameron. "I spouse I owe all of you that much."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 5:03 PM | Message # 1377
Lieutenant general
Dr. G smiled "I guess I'm doing alright for a hairless ape with a medical degree and no pony experience?" Dr. G asked playfully. He frowned at the radio. "Brandon! I repeat We Have Scootaloo and another friend and are in White Tail Woods! What's your location so we can reunite?" Dr. G asked into the radio.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2015-01-04, 6:58 PM

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-04, 10:55 PM | Message # 1378
Major general
"That's Great!" said Brandon "We are in a Barn at Sweet Apple Acres. Rarity or Rainbow Dash should know where it is. Twilight and Fluttershy are picking up Kat from Dodge Junction. The should be back soon. Speaking of which, I need to check up on them soon."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-05, 0:34 AM | Message # 1379
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles looked a little abashed, "I didn't mean that. Sorry, even before all of this, I was never really the most pleasant of ponies."

Kat thumbed the radio on turned the nob to the frequency the new base was agreed to be set to. "Hello, this is the Twilight Express calling to Forward Base Brandon. Do you copy Forward Base Brandon? Over."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 1:05 AM | Message # 1380
Lieutenant general
"It's fine." Dr. G said to Soothing Needles. "I was teasing you a little. I'll try to keep you pleasant." He paused abruptly blushing. "Sorry that sounded better in my head." He said face bright red. "Rarity Rainbow Scootaloo Would you lead the way to Sweet Apple Acres?" Dr. G asked.
"Oh sure Darling I can lead the Way that's where Applejack lives! Oh I think my sister is with them! Let's go!" Rarity said leading the way. They meandered out of the woods and into town.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz