MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 6:35 PM | Message # 1396
Major general
Group: Users
"You realize that I will never let you live this one down, don't you?" Brandon teased. "Wait a minute." Brandon said shocked. "You never told me you were married." Brandon  shrugged "Oh well, you can tell me about it later. I'm going to head down to the train station to wait for Kat  at the train station in a bit. I could use some company." Brandon chuckled to himself. "Do you realize how strange it sounds that a horse remindes you of your wife?"

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2015-01-05, 6:41 PM | Message # 1397
Colonel
"Do you want me to put you down anywhere specific?" Cameron asked Colgate "Actually, should I put her down anywhere specific, doctor?" Cameron asked the pony for her more professional opinion.

Octavia trotted into the barn "Is everything on this end fairing well? Is anypony hurt? Is there enough food? There are alot of... corpses... outside" Octavia said while looking back over her shoulder

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 7:35 PM | Message # 1398
Lieutenant general
"I wouldn't expect any less from you. I'll keep you company. Yeah I did have a wife well fiancé but it's her attitude it's very similar I'll tell you the story of her in a bit. But first how's everything been with you and Kat and the others?" Dr. G asked.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 8:34 PM | Message # 1399
Major general
Brandon sighed. "I haven't seen her in two day's but it feels like it's been months." Brandon said.  "We had a pretty close call in Dodge and ever since then I have been thinking what I'd do if something actually happened to her. " Brandon shook his head. "Sorry, my brain went to a dark place. Point is I'm looking forward to seeing Kat again.  Anyways, everyone's doing fine. Derpy says she's really close to being able to rescue her friend, Time Turner. So that's good." Brandon paused. "It's really good you're here. After that close call. Kat hasn't really been able to get proper medical attention. Fluttershy and I did the best we could with what we had, but I figured you should take a look."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 9:48 PM | Message # 1400
Lieutenant general
"I'm happy for you dude. And I'll take a look. So I guess I should tell you about my ex wife. *recounts story with Dog and the last few moments of his fiancé* "And I'm not sure why but I can relate to Dr. Soothing Needles there was a moment when we were doing surgery on Colgate that I told her about killing D and although I kinda hate the fact that we had to kill him she didn't judge me harshly for killing him..." Dr. G sighed. "But yeah my wife became a monster..." Dr. G. Said as they walked doc tripped on a piece of wood and stumbled into a pile of sharp metallic spikes. He clutched his thigh in pain as a sharp metal stake protuded from His thigh. Dr. G tried to walk it was painful and he limped but he could walk. He wrapped the injury leaving the metal in his thigh for now. "No use trying to pull it out here I need to be able to Clean this better and we can do that at the Barn. Now let's get your girl!" Doc said grimacing in pain.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2015-01-05, 10:09 PM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 10:40 PM | Message # 1401
Major general
Brandon cringed at the sight of the doctor's wound. "Jeez, you sure you're going to be ok? That looks pretty bad." Brandon said. Dr. G assured Brandon he'd be fine and they continued towards the train station. "Sorry about your fiancé." Brandon said. "That's a terrible situation. You know, those monsters from your story sound like the monsters that attacked Kat. That can't be a coincidence."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Monday, 2015-01-05, 10:44 PM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 11:17 PM | Message # 1402
Lieutenant general
"That's a scary thought." Dr. G said frowning. "But yeah Maria is better off now. This wound from Kat concerns me although I can assure you had it been what got my wife she'd have turned by now. Still perhaps those claws or something got her." Dr. G said as they arrived at the deserted and blood covered train station. "Oh and by the way Prometheus D's brother has been through white tail woods. There was a ton of carnage over there and a distinct flag waving in the area so we'd best avoid them for now." Dr. G mentioned as in the distance a train seemed to be breaking the horizon.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 0:03 AM | Message # 1403
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
As the train pulled into the station, a few zombie ponies crawled from there resting places to investigate the noise. Twilight noticed these and grimaced as she jumped onto the platform. "We will need to get back to the farm as quickly as possible. Kat is in no position to..." She noticed G's leg and sighed. "Really?"

One of the zombies shuffled towered the small grope, before its head exploded in a spray of blood and brain matter. Kat, leaning on Fluttershy, stepped onto the platform next, gun still aimed at the approaching dead. "Doc, good to see you." She called not looking away from the monsters. "And its wonderful to see you too Cap, I would give you a warmer greeting, but I think I am going to pass out in a second, so maybe we should do that somewhere where where less likely to get eaten?"

"Blood... loss." Fluttershy explained as her face slowly turned purple as she desperately tried not to pass out under the wight of her companion. "She needs... Bandage... Also bigger crutch..."

"Just put her down there, thank you." Soothing Needles said, pointing to a spot on the barn floor that had been cleared to serve as a bed for the files. "And..." She looked uncomfortable as she looked at Cameron, lost for words.

"Miss Octavia?" Apple Bloom asked, walking over to the older mare. "Aren't you DJ Pon3's friend?" She looked confused.

Sweetie Belle looked over at Apple Bloom and Octavia and frowned, "Apple Bloom, that can't be Octavia, she died!"

"Ah know!" Apple Bloom shot back. "But she looks just like her!"

Sweetie Belle's eyes widened and then nodded her head. "Hey ya! She dose! Just like on that record!" She looked at Octavia in amazement, "Are you Octavia?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 1:26 AM | Message # 1404
Lieutenant general
"Thank you Fluttershy. Let's sit her on this bench." He said as as He and Brandon helped Kat onto a bench. "Ok let's take a look." Dr. G said removing the soaked bandages. He looked at the wound carefully. "Well good news is you won't be losing your foot anytime soon the only thing is we do need to cut away some of this dead tissue. But here isn't a good place for that. I can cauterize the bleeding with this cautery and give a new bandage and then back at the barn I can clear off this dead tissue and re wrap it up while we find you a crutch. That sound good?" Dr. G asked Kat grimacing as his thigh hurt. She noded. Dr. G reached into his bag and pulls out the Cautery he numbs the area as best he can and cauterizes the wound then places a fresh bandage over it. "How's that Feel Kat?" Dr. G asked.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 1:34 AM | Message # 1405
Generalissimo
Kat grabbed G's shoulder in a vice like grip and growled, "How dose it feel? Not grate." She pushed herself to a standing position aging, before pointing up the road. "But move it! I have a thigh high bullet hole that's going to need stitches, a lower leg wound that needs cutting and a few hours of bed rest that require company and I will be god dammed if I am eaten before that can happen!" She looked at G, "So what are we waiting for?"

Doctor Gibson pointed at his own leg, the pant leg of which had begun to sock with blood as Kat leaned on him.

"Ah." She nodded and awkwardly feel sideways onto Brandon's shoulder. "That's better. Now move out!"

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 1:34 AM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 1:51 AM | Message # 1406
Lieutenant general
"Let's. Move out. I'll have Dr. Soothing Needles help me with the Stitches." Dr. G mentioned. The group made its way back to the barn. Doc helped Brandon Support Kat while trying to avoid pressure on his leg. As they entered Dr. G called "Is there a Doctor in the Barn I need some help with a Patient." He called as he stumbled into the barn.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 2:07 AM | Message # 1407
Generalissimo
"My word, what happened to you?" Soothing Needles cried, rushing over to G. "How did this happen?" Hurriedly laid G down and examined the wounded area, "And its still in your tight? Well at least its not a bite..."

"Ya, hi, nice to meet you too." Kat called, holding up  a hand.

"Yes, yes its nice to..." Soothing Needles trailed off at the. Her jaw slacked slightly as Brandon lowered the bloodied woman slowly to the ground, being careful to avoid touching the sizable area of scorched flesh where the infected creature had bitten her. "And just what the hell happened to her?" Soothing Needles barked, passing G a suture before rushing over to Kat.

"Well-" Kat started, but was cut off by Soothing Needles. "You be quite," She glared at Brandon, "You talk, also keep pressure here..." She pointed to Kats tight. "And here." She pointed at the ankle. She looked around and spotted Twilight. "How are you?"

Twilight smiled weirdly and replied, "My name is Twilight-"

"Grate." Soothing Needles interrupted brusquely. "Your a unicorn, so put that magic of yours to good use and keep Doctor Gibson form bleeding out while I tend to this one. Unless you have medical training, don't try anything more complicated then keeping pressure."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 2:41 AM | Message # 1408
Major general
Brandon applied pressure to the wound. "Well, Me and Kat were scavanging for supplies in Dodge Junction a couple days ago. Kat got ambushed by a bunch of mutant zombie creatures. she wasn't  bit, one of them clawed her foot pretty good. Fluttershy and I did what we could with our limited supplies and limited medicle experience." Brandon turned and whisperd to G. "Wow I see why you like her. She's just like you only female and a pony and she kind a scares me a little bit more."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 3:10 AM | Message # 1409
Lieutenant general
" I can help!" Dr. G said getting up.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-06, 3:11 AM | Message # 1410
Generalissimo
"And she is less then four feet from you." Soothing Needles remarked distractedly as she began to clean Kat's wounds. Kat, who had bitten down on a cloth strap which sounded half way between a yelp and a laugh as Soothing Needles applied a local anesthetic to her leg.

"So she was attacked by a new breed of these creatures?" Soothing Needles inquired, finishing her work on the ankle and starting work on the thigh. She pushed Brandon's hand away as she blush slightly at the realization of where he has just been firmly pressing his injured girl friend. "I had heard a few reports about, oh stop looking so embarrassed, its just skin. As I was saying, I heard reports, but they where vague and likely exaggerated. Can you give me any details of what the thing that attacked her looked like? Was it bleeding or excreting any fluid other then blood and saliva?"

"Can we please not talk about this now?" Twilight asked, looking a little ill as she tired not to star at the metal fragment sticking out of G's leg.

"I prefer to talk while I work." Soothing Needles replied shortly. "Though if you would prefer, I can ask the good Doctor to explain how best to remove that bit of iron from his leg, if you would like to speed things along." Twilight grimaced and Soothing Needles snorted, "Right, then stop complaining and just not let him bleed out till I can get to him, thank you very much."

"What a happy reunion." Colgate muttered looking from the confused Octavia, to the teary eyes Rarity, to the wounded G and Kat to the blood splattered Soothing Needles, Brandon and Twilight. She looked over to where Apple Jack was crying into Fluttershy's embrace and sighed. "Who wants to bet Rainbow Dash was just bitten after confessing that she was going to adopt Scootaloo?"

"That's not funny!" Twilight snapped.

"Its a little funny." Kat snickered.

"No it isn't! Its horrible!" Twilight chastised.

Soothing Needles shrugged, "It can be both."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz