MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 1:16 AM | Message # 1381
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon's heart  skipped a beat when he heard Kat's voice over the radio. "Kat, you have no idea how good it is to hear your voice.  I take it that you made it out of Dodge. Are you doin'?"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 1:56 AM | Message # 1382
Lieutenant general
Dr. G Cameron and the ponies trudged through Ponyville there were human bodies and pony corpses littered about the town. Almost every store was ransacked and as they passed the market place several Stalls were Coated in blood and fur. "Yeesh! This town's been torn apart." Rarity pointed out the ruins that were once her shop and commented on the Library being still intact mostly. Soon the group reached an apple Orchard that was littered with corpses. Towards the end stood a barn with blood on the doors. The group approached and knocked. "Brandon! It's me Dr. G!" Dr. G called brandishing his machete.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-05, 2:36 AM | Message # 1383
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"I'm fine." Kat responded, then after a brief pause, "Alright Fluttershy, I am not fine, but I am also still standing. Its good to hear your voice again though. I was starting to get worried that I never would after that platoon of assholes rolled into town." She sighed, "But how are you? And Dinky? Is she safe?" There was another pause and then, "Yes, yes and the rest of the ponies. I was getting to that Twilight."

"Are you sure your friends made it here safely?" Soothing Needles asked. "There are fewer zombies here then in other parts of the town, but the dead seem fairly old." She looked upset, "I didn't want to believe that all of Equestria was as bad as this..."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 3:12 AM | Message # 1384
Lieutenant general
Still outside the barn. "Well I just spoke with Brandon. So I'm sure he is fine. Are you ok though?" Dr. G asked offering Soothing Needles an embrace but not invading her space he wasn't really interested in another angry outburst although she did seem much less apprehensive. She made a move as if to return the hug. "I don't bite you know." Dr. G said blushing. Dr. soothing needles seemed to be debating something in her mind but she allowed Dr. G to embrace her.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2015-01-05, 3:18 AM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 3:24 AM | Message # 1385
Major general
Brandon Chuckled. "Dinky's fine. She found some of her friends here. Derpy's Doing just fine too. It's Apple Jack I'm worried about. She's been a little out of sorts since we got to the farm. She seemed to cheer up a little  bit when she found her little sister but I don't know. It's been a weird night for. I had  strange dream. I know I have strange dreams all the time, but I can't get this one out of my head." Suddenly Brandon heard a knock on the barn door.

"Brandon! It's me Dr. G!"

"I'll tell you about it later. Doc's knocking on the Door. See you soon!" Brandon turned off the radio. Walked over to the door and peeked through the crack in the door. It definately looked like G, unless he was dreaming and Willem Dafoe was playing another joke on him. Nah Defoe wouldn't  play the same prank three times in one day. Brandon opened the door. "Hey guys! long time no..." Brandon paused a moment as he saw the doctor hugging a strange pony he had never seen before. After a significant pause Brandon Spoke. "Soooo, who's your new friend, Doc?" Asked Brandon Raising an eyebrow.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Monday, 2015-01-05, 3:25 AM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 3:48 AM | Message # 1386
Lieutenant general
"Oh hello Brandon! Good to see you buddy! This is my new friend Dr. Soothing Needles she helped saved Colgate and we rescued her and Scootaloo from Prometheus!" Dr. G said breaking the hug awkwardly his cheeks flaring red. He hoped she wouldn't be mad at him.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-05, 3:49 AM | Message # 1387
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles stepped back looking flustered. "Sorry, my name is Doctor Soothing Needles. I am..." She looked around, "Miss Colgate's primary care physician." She looked down, avoiding the others eyes. "And you are...?"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 4:29 AM | Message # 1388
Lieutenant general
"I don't mean to interrupt but Is My Sister Sweetie Belle here?" Rarity asked looking into the barn.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-05, 5:29 AM | Message # 1389
Generalissimo
"Rarity!?" A blur of white streaked out of the barn, slamming into Rarity like a cannon ball. "Oh my gosh I was so worried about you!" Sweetie Belle wrapped her little legs around Rarity and hugged her tightly.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 6:01 AM | Message # 1390
Major general
" Name's  Brandon. Every on else id in the barn. You guy's can all reconnect in there. And me and Doc G can catch up out here."

The others began to congregate in the barn. Brandon pulled. Doctor G aside. "So what's the story with you and your doctor pony lady friend?" Brandon asked.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 7:09 AM | Message # 1391
Lieutenant general
Rarity Clutched her little sister tightly! "I've been worried sick about you. Have you been ok?" Rarity asked.
*outside*
Dr. G rubbed the back of his neck still blushing furiously. "I helped her when she was doing surgery on Colgate and when we talked I felt like I could relate to her on a deeper level. It's strange she's also cute when she isn't yelling." Dr. G confessed to his friend.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 7:23 AM | Message # 1392
Major general
"You think she's cute,eh?" Brandon smirked. "I never thought of you to be the type to into more 'exotic' women, but ain't gonna judge." Brandon said.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 7:48 AM | Message # 1393
Lieutenant general
"Oh yeah I guess I deserve that one! Listen buddy though I recognize the irony in my liking her. Also she kinda reminds me of my late wife." Dr. G said to Brandon smiling a little.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-05, 7:58 AM | Message # 1394
Generalissimo
"Sweetie Belle nodded." Me and Apple Bloom where really scared, but then Miss Derpy and Dinky and all these nice ponies came to save us!" She grained, but it faltered a little. "I just wish I knew if Scootaloo was OK as well..."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-05, 3:39 PM | Message # 1395
Lieutenant general
"Well the good news is that Scootaloo is alive and well. She and Rainbow Dash went to Check up on Tank and should be back soon. I'm so glad the dream wasn't a lie!" Rarity said still clutching her sister.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz