MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
All of the OCs have Tacos
runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 5:38 AM | Message # 31
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
She chuckled again. "Yeah... I'm surprised I didn't get my cutie mark for it! But enough about me, what's up with you guys?"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 7:44 PM | Message # 32
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Well..." Scribbles thinks for a moment then says, "OH! I was invited on a scientific expedition into the Everfree! It will not be for a few weeks and its nothing major, but they want me too come along to help them try and find some ruins that they believe are in there somewhere."

runforever101Date: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 6:30 AM | Message # 33
Lieutenant colonel
"Maybe you'll see." she stood upon her chair. "Nightmare Moon!" she waved her hooves for dramatic affect.

"Get down from there!"

"Nopony asked for your opinion!" she flittered back down. "Pfff, some ponies just don't know how to control their emotions!"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 8:18 PM | Message # 34
Generalissimo
"Ha, ya I kinda doubt that." Scribbles chuckles, before looking a bit worried. "I mean, Luna is back and all, so that's... really unlikely... right?" He looks around the table. "Right?"

runforever101Date: Friday, 2013-02-22, 4:40 AM | Message # 35
Lieutenant colonel
"I'm just joshin' ya!" she smiled.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-22, 8:13 AM | Message # 36
Generalissimo
"I knew that." He snaps back, face getting a little red. "I just thought that... as a actress you would appreciate a bit of acting." He quick picks up another taco and focuses all of his attention on it.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-02-22, 4:11 PM | Message # 37
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Zack chuckles "sure ya did" while Zach had a impassive look on his face

"what did you mean by 'with Luna being back' " his expression turning dark

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-22, 8:10 PM | Message # 38
Generalissimo
Scribbles gives him a confused look. "Luna, the princess of the night? You do know that she is here in Equestria right? You are, supposedly, dating her." He snorts, then lets his voice take on a slightly mocking tone. "What, did your 'marefriend' not bring up the fact that she has been kinda gone for the last thousand years? Did this absolutely not made up princess also not mention that she almost brought eternal night when she DID come back? Why that's strange, almost like you have never meet her or bothered picking up a history book."

Scribbles rolls his eyes. "If Luna is 'back' that means that Nightmare Moon can't be... I am pretty sure."

Turning to Broadway he says, "And this is why learning history is impotent."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-23, 9:39 PM | Message # 39
Colonel general
Zach grips the sword on his back and starts to unsheath it.

"Zach, drop it" Zack snaps quickly "I'm sorry but my brother get hot under the collar whenever somepony even insinuates that Luna and Nightmare Moon are the same pony"

"they aren't, my dearest night would never do what that nightmare did" Zach's face turned to a devious grin "oh and this is for trying to tell me what to do" Zack fell backwards when he landed splayed out he noticed dark whisps coming from his chairs legs.

"very funny"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 1:30 AM | Message # 40
Generalissimo
"Oh come on! You can't be one of thous royalist, deniers who think that Luna and Nightmare are diffident ponies? That's insane, all the evidence points to them being the same!"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-25, 0:17 AM | Message # 41
Colonel general
"oh crap, here we go again"

".... fine you want proof I'll give you PROOF"

Zack look utterly annoyed "make sure the counter-seal is in place first before hoof, I don't want to have to chase this thing all over Canterlot again"

Zach placed his pendant on the table and drew a complex seal around it and pressed his hoof to the moon and began to chant soon black smoke began to rise from the amulet it developed teal dagger shaped eyes and a wide toothy grin reminiscent of a character from 'Pure Heart thought the looking glass' "everypony meet the Nightmare"

"a pleasure as always Zach" it chucked darkly before being suck back into the amulet.

"it is my duty to both protect everypony from this thing and keep it safe as much she hates to admit it, It is part of her" Zach finshed gloomly

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-25, 1:08 AM | Message # 42
Generalissimo
Scribbles jumps away from the table with a curse. "What the hell was that thing!?" He shouts, staring at where the creature was a moment ago.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-26, 9:19 PM | Message # 43
Colonel general
"The Nightmare that took over my dearest Night" Zach said with a haughty tone

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-26, 9:55 PM | Message # 44
Generalissimo
"The what that did the... What in Celestia's name dose that even mean!? Why do you have that on your person!? The bloody elements are looked up, but they let ponies just trot around with some horrible shadow monster living in there jewelry!?" Scribbles is starting to hyperventilate as he wipes sweet from his brow.

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-02-27, 5:52 AM | Message # 45
Lieutenant colonel
"I knew it!" yelled Broadway. "I may not be the brightest bulb but I knew that the shatters Nightmare's jewelry were linked to her spirit somehow!

Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz