MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
All of the OCs have Tacos
ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-27, 6:23 AM | Message # 61
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"you don't think I know that, even with out a major conflict our PTSD count was ten last year" Zack said though clenched teeth

Zach looked solemnly at his brother "Zack you mustn't think that is your fault, we all choose our paths and you can't protect everypony."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-27, 6:29 PM | Message # 62
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Scribbles gives Zack a concerned look. "Man, you are a bundle of nerves today! It can not be healthy for you to lay every bad thing that happens in the gourd on your own back. Have you thought about, you know, talking to somepony?"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-03-28, 6:58 AM | Message # 63
Colonel general
Zack smiles "I do, to May, Luna, Tia, Twilight, Zach, and many more" his smile turned solemn "but what can you, after all its what my cutie mark is telling me."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-03-28, 7:42 PM | Message # 64
Generalissimo
Scribbles snorts. "Mine tells me that I should be a writer, but while I love writing I also love to teach and I feel like I do more good that way. I tell this to at least one student a year, your special talent is the thing that you can do better then just about anypony else, but it is NOT the only thing you can do! More over, in your case, you can also take a brake! We are not at war, there are few threats that our not handled by locals and the major issues are handled by the princess and the elements. If you are this stressed, take a few weeks off. The kingdom will not fall in that time with out one solider."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-03-29, 2:48 AM | Message # 65
Colonel general
Zack and Zach both laugh a little "one, I meant I'm driven to protect everypony, two, you'd be surprised how often I've saved Equestria and the whole world."

"just last week we saved the world from a stallion created from the imbalance of Light and Dark call Infinite Darkness who wanted to .... I think what he wanted is obvious."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-03-29, 4:41 AM | Message # 66
Generalissimo
Scribbles rolls his eyes. "Ya and I am a princess. Honestly Zack, some times I don't know if you believe half of your own stories sometimes! I mean Discord and the Changeling army where bad, but you seem to think that kinda of thing happens every other day and on a WAY grander scale. It would be impossible for the rest of us to just not notice apocalyptic events like that happening every couple of days."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-03-30, 5:40 AM | Message # 67
Colonel general
"that's my point!!!" Zack yells with a smile on his and both forehooves in the air "I never understood how 'end of the world' conflicts can happen so often and yet so few everyday ponies know about it" Zack finishes by slamming his forehead on the edge of the table just so that his horn lays flat on it.

"Zack you ok? you didn't burn yourself out aging did you?"

"just. need. rest."

"ok, he'll be back in a minute or two"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-03-30, 8:10 AM | Message # 68
Generalissimo
Scribbles gives Broadway a meaningful look and mouths 'stress madness' to her.

Turning back to the brothers he says in a consoling voice. "Well I am sure that you world saving... advenchers are quit tiring, so why don't you, I don't know, try bringing in some fresh recruits? If its getting to be to much for you then ask for a few guard recruits to be transferred to your command and try building your own team to help you with you... world saving, totally real, things. It will take some of the pressure off you and maybe having some less experienced military types to talk to every now and then might help you deal with the stress of work."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 5:14 AM | Message # 69
Colonel general
"your talking as if Zack and I do all the world saving, we don't. everyday somewhere out there the land is on the precipice of disaster and somepony will rise to save it. the only times Zack and my self get involved is if said calamity involves us." Zach said nonchalantly

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 5:49 PM | Message # 70
Generalissimo
"Riiiight... Well the point still stands that you two are clearly stressed and overworked, so getting a bit of help would still help."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 5:00 AM | Message # 71
Colonel general
"well the recruitment tournament is coming up so yea, every three years we hold a tournament in Canterlot and we see how the combatants do and pick those good enough according to Celestia this is how its been done for over five hundred years" Zach's grin grew "and according Luna in a few more years the balance between light and dark shall be back to normal and we as a race shall become strong one more."

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2013-04-01, 5:02 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 6:10 AM | Message # 72
Generalissimo
Scribbles's mouth drops open. "That is the most-" He cuts himself off as his face turns bright red. "I mean how... interesting! I am so happy to know that our race will become... strong aging!" He shoots a slightly despite look at Broadway. "Isn't that grate! Light and darkness are going to balance out and make us all... strong aging!" He gives Zack a too broad grin. "So whats the imbalance then? Too much light after Luna was out of the picture for too long leave the dominion of the sun as the sole ruler of the lands where the cosmic scales where meant to be balanced for both a dark and light goddess to rule the land?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-03, 10:10 AM | Message # 73
Colonel general
"yea, that's right" Zach said with a smirk

Zack's head lept off the table "I'mbackwhatdidImiss?"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-03, 11:24 PM | Message # 74
Generalissimo
"Your brother was just telling us about his beliefs about light and darkness." Scribbles explains, still giving Zach too broad smile. "There... interesting."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 3:30 PM | Message # 75
Colonel general
"oh the 'balance' talk, why do you feel the need to tell that to everypony you meet?"

"after all we've been through you still have doubts? Zack, you and I are prime examples just think about that 'eclipse' move we can do together." Zach says furrowing his brow

"ah yes, the Eclipse Elegy the move we get when we combine my Sunlight Serenade and your Moonlight Minuet all three are powerful combat technics, but that is not proof of this 'balance' you keep going on about" Zack finishes and leaps up but falls back to his seat shaking his head dizzily

"Zack! you ok?"

"calm down, just another head rush."

Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz