MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
All of the OCs have Tacos
DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 6:08 PM | Message # 76
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Scribbles shakes his head. "I need some normal guy friends to hang out with."

runforever101Date: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 3:46 AM | Message # 77
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
"Who needs normal guy friends when you've got a mischievous little filly and two twin brothers who kick flank!?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 7:35 AM | Message # 78
Generalissimo
"Sane ponies?" Scribbles gives Broadway a grin. "So I guess not me then! Speaking of sane, why did you buy all these tacos? I am getting pretty full and we have barely dented that mountain of food!"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 7:21 AM | Message # 79
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"You obviously haven't been really hungry before." Zack said chuckling

"trust me, when you work out as hard as the Guard you often eat a lot more than normal. the budget for the food rations was two thousand but that increased by ...." Zach pulls out a slip of paper "one thousand five hundred fifty two when the Night Guard expanded to include Shades"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 11:23 PM | Message # 80
Generalissimo
"Shades? Oh you mean the batponies! You know, I had wondered about them. There is little in the official records about there history, well apart from on report that they where on the moon when Luna was banished there... or that she meet them there... either way seems unlikely. I just thought that they had glamours, like thous the guard where, just re-cast for Luna's Nightmare Night tours of the kingdom." Scribbles looks curious.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-04-12, 1:47 PM | Message # 81
Colonel general
Zack and Zach exchange looks before laughing long and hard "no, no" Zach finally managed "the Shades come from Shade Hollow in the southeast, they were big supporters of the nightmare so about a thousand years ago a group of extremists cursed the area with eternal night so they adapted"

"and their not glamours, have you seen a unicorn or earth shade cause I haven't, yet"

"oh yes, there where those cases weren't there, as of right now there two known unicorn foals with dark color coats and dagger shaped eyes also an earth one too, all three are under princess Celestia's protection."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-04-12, 6:48 PM | Message # 82
Generalissimo
Scribbles bristles. "Well excuse me for not knowing any batponies on a first name bases. Besides, that makes no sense! If the area was cursed, why would they not have moved? Why where there ONLY pegasus living there? Why would Luna use guards who where supporter of Nightmare Moon as guards?"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-04-15, 10:27 PM | Message # 83
Colonel general
"one, they were and are extreme traditionalists, two, there wasn't, and three, they are the only ponies who see as well as Luna at night" Zach stated with a smug grin that turned into a frown after some thought "but I seem to have made a false statement, the ponies of Shade Hollow were heavy supporters of Luna before the Nightmare, so when she became Nightmare Moon she still had their allegiance"

"plus, they make great Recon and stealth troops"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-16, 9:26 PM | Message # 84
Generalissimo
"And I might even have believed that without question if not for the insane rambling you where going on about before." Scribbles looks unimpressed. "If I took everything you said at face value, then there would be no market for adventure stories because all our lives would be far more fantastical then anything you can read about. You can only drag me along so far in these crazy yarns before I just have to trow up my hoofs and say 'stop! I don't buy it!'"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-17, 3:30 AM | Message # 85
Colonel general
"buy or don't, that's not really our concern" Zack said with a grin putting his forehooves behind his head

"whether you believe or not doesn't mean its not going to continue to happen" Zach stated just before a flash of indigo light materialized a deep violet scroll bound by a silver ribbon, after a reading for a bit Zach heaved a long sigh " sorry all but I've got to go, I'm afraid the blanks are reappearing, see you in a day or two Zack" Zack nodded as his brother made for the door.

"remember, don't let them bite your cutie mark!" Zack yelled

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-04-18, 10:04 PM | Message # 86
Generalissimo
"Whats that all about?"

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-04-19, 6:01 AM | Message # 87
Colonel general
"you don't know about the Blanks, and here I am thinking everypony knows" Zack shrugged "well there was a small village call Sunny Town. Legend says it was a town of ponies who believed cutie marks were a curse so they separated them self from the rest of Equestria but eventually a small filly named Ruby got a mark and .... it wasn't pretty, so the village was cursed to repeat that last day every few years, till a young filly name Applebloom stumbled in and managed to get out. Alerted to the threat the Princesses asked me and platoon to go unravel it. Since then the Blank have reappeared here and there, its usually very well contained."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-04-20, 6:24 PM | Message # 88
Generalissimo
"Oh that nasty business out in the Everfree a few years back? I read about that in my prep work for this trip. Nasty bit of business, but I am surprised to hear that its still causing trouble as it was a curse on a town and thous sorts of things tend not to just jump around all willy nilly."

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2013-04-20, 6:24 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-04-20, 8:37 PM | Message # 89
Colonel general
"that's normally the case but one of my platoon hid a bite from us and went on leave right after the mission and now we can't find him don't know if he turned or is a carrier." Zack turned solemn "just another instance of my inability to protect others"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-04-21, 8:16 PM | Message # 90
Generalissimo
"Once aging, if you blame yourself for every loss under your command then you need to take a brake and re think things or even get professional help! A commanding officer is unfit for command if he lets every lose emotionally compromise him." Scribbles tone was soothing.

Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz