MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » The Waning Days of Light (Can a despret and dangerous quest save Princess Celestia?)
The Waning Days of Light
ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-05-12, 6:19 AM | Message # 136
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"your monsters sound like something my father told me about" Dart shakes his head "but your right I'm sure Nightingale has more that enough skill to defeat one. for now you are sure there is no bandit group around that could capture a Guard?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-05-13, 9:35 AM | Message # 137
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Brass Shakes his head. "Not that I know of. At lest none that both fly and would risk a fight with another group looking up at them. Most bandits don't like to take risks and that would be a big one." He shrugs. "I still think she proudly saw the ponies on the ground and flew off. If she didn't..." He looks over his shoulder, nervously. "Then we might have worse troubles then bandits."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-05-17, 10:13 AM | Message # 138
Colonel general
"perhaps, but for now let's go to the next waypoint and plan from there" Dart said looking ahead to see Jack trying cheer Tak up

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-05-18, 4:28 AM | Message # 139
Generalissimo
The small company reaches its next planed way point as the sun sets over the horizon. After a small meal, watches are set and the weary travelers take the opportunity to sleep.

As Dart's watch came up, a shadowy figure emerged from the night sky, making a pass over the cape before landing at the edge of the fire light.

"Are you alone?" Nightingale asked, sounding tired as well as leery.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-05-20, 3:25 PM | Message # 140
Colonel general
"more or less, other sleep near by. good to see you're safe" Dart said in a hushed tone so as not to awaken the other

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-05-20, 6:48 PM | Message # 141
Generalissimo
"Good." Nightingale hurried forward and gave Dart a quick hug. As she did, Dart felt the her body tremble with exhaustion. Stepping back, she sat back, almost slumping to the ground before pulling herself back together. "Sorry, I have been flying all day without a brake." She shivers. "I was worried they might be following us, but either I shook them off our trail or..." She trialed off and looked around.

After almost a minute of peering this way and that, shaking out her mane into a wild mess as she did so, Nightingale finally lent in close to Dart and whispered, "I think there where changelings in the inn last night!" She swallows hard and then continues, "And I think there is a chance they might have switched out one of us!"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-05-24, 6:20 PM | Message # 142
Colonel general
"so changelings are in play in this, I'll keep my eyes open as you may know my father had a heavy distain for them and taught me how to spot one." Dart said with a slightly cocky grin "Go rest, I have at least half an hour left in my watch and Jack is next" He said leading her to a space left open for her at the fire

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-05-25, 8:45 PM | Message # 143
Generalissimo
Dart shakes her head as she pulls away from Dart. "No, I am not staying." She looks scared as she looks back at the tents. "Father told me that survived the battle at Canterlot changed and that they had become much harder to find out. He also said that they where broken and disorganized after there queen died, but if there back in numbers, then something has to have changed." She looks at Dart worriedly and adds. "Your the only pony who was not assigned to this mission officially and I don't think my father would have let you come along if he had any doubt of who and what you where. So if any of us where changing spies from the outset, you would be the only one who could not have been replaced before we left the capitol. Besides..." She gives Dart a sad look. "I know father would tell me to trust no pony in this situation, not till I learned more attest, but I can't do that. I can't be out there on my own without being able to tell attest one other pony what I find out."

She suddenly rushes forward and gives Dart a tight, almost desperate hug. Whispering in his ear she asks, "Please just don't tell the others just yet! Let me see if I can find out what they are after and how they found us first." She smiles sheepishly. "And if you can not turn out to be a horrible bug monster I would appreciate it."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-06-01, 4:12 AM | Message # 144
Colonel general
"Very well, I will do as you ask." Dart said with a sigh and a glance toward Jack and Tak, asleep by the campfire. "Fear not about me, my father had to live with the creatures for ten years of his life. I know how to spot the things." he finshed with a smug grin

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-06-01, 10:15 PM | Message # 145
Generalissimo
"Ya, well just don't get cocky. Father says over confidence is the first step on the road to defeat." She sighs and takes off, hovering over Dart. "Just keep your eyes open and try not to let anything slip till I can figure out what's going on. I promise to cheek back in every night till I have." And with that she takes off into the darkness."

From the camp sight  Glade stirs, blinking as his eyes adjust to the campfire's light. "Dart? Where you talking to somepony or was that a dream?" He asks, while yawning.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-06-02, 7:25 PM | Message # 146
Colonel general
"Luna, watch over her," He whispers before turning to Glade "nope, just my self and..." he trailed off throwing a small dagger into the darkness soon a small squeak is heard "and these bothersome Antlions, Kat has a minor fear of insects"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-06-11, 7:26 AM | Message # 147
Generalissimo
"I see." Glade says, taking a seat besides Dart. "Though I thought I heard another voice." He gives Dart a side long glace. "Between Nightingale disappearing and Brass Belle's attitude I would hate to think there was any reason for me to not fully trust you. We are the only two members of this expedition who where not hoof picked for it and who have proper gaurd training. So I want to feel like I can rely on you no matter what and so I am going to ask you one more time and take your word for it. Where you just talking to yourself?"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-10-06, 11:24 PM | Message # 148
Colonel general
Dart looks Glade over and sighs "sorry, trust is a hard thing to come by." Dart stares into the darkness "my father was held captive by Changelings for ten years because they lied to him to gain his trust after he lost his memories." he looked back to Glade "so I can only trust my family untill it is earned, you understand?"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-10-06, 11:42 PM | Message # 149
Generalissimo
Glade's eyes narrow. "No. Let me be very clear with you on this point, this is not a field trip and its not some self motivated quest. We are here under direct order from Princess Luna herself and we have been tasked with a mission that could change the fate of all of Equestia, if not the world. So save your family history and your personal baggage for the brass when you want to argue for a promotion or for your friends we you are out on the town." he jabs Dart with a hoof. "Because I am not your friend and I am not looking to be your friend. I am your fellow soldiers in case your special treatment lead you to avoid this basic lesson, but that means that I am closer then your family or your friends or your lovers. If you want to keep personal matter from me that is your business, but if jeopardize this mission because of your attitude then I assure you that you WILL be facing a court marshal rather then a parade when we get back home."

Glade took a deep breath. "We have almost certainly been comprised and until we have proof of who the traitor is, I would strongly recommend keeping BOTH eyes open."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-08, 2:44 AM | Message # 150
Colonel general
Dart back peddles "whoa tone down the hostilatiy, sorry if I insulted you its just the way I was raised 'trust no one until your sure of who they are' I would have treated Jack and Tak with distrust had Jack not bowled me over" -he smiles- "and if you meant keep eyes on all of them, I am. neither Brass nor Nightingale have earned my trust." he said walking past Glade

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2014-10-08, 4:40 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » The Waning Days of Light (Can a despret and dangerous quest save Princess Celestia?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz