MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:33 AM | Message # 781
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate dropped like a sake of potatoes as D disappeared, the daggers still protruding from her legs. As she hit the ground she screamed again, hoarsely. "You... monster... Dash." She whimpered. "You and him..." Her eyes where filled with terrified hatred. "I wanted to help you, but now... I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" This last Colgate howled as she drove her face into the hard ground.

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:35 AM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:39 AM | Message # 782
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G rush forward into the cloud of smoke and Ash. "Brandon Here is some rope tie Rainbow Dash up! and don't let her get away! Use whatever force needed!" Dr. G yelled shooting a stray shot towards Dash. A scream told him perhaps it had hit it's mark.

Dr. G said as he rushed forward. "Fuck Damn it! Not you too Colgate Stay with me!" Dr. G yelled sobbing. He began to wrap up Colagte's leg as he stopped the Bleeding gently removing the daggers. Son of Bitch he applied pressure and attempted to cauterize the wound. The smell of burned fur and flesh filling the room. "Rarity Damn It I need you!" he yelled sobbing as he held the barely conscious Colgate.

"Stay with me please." Dr. G begged. Rarity appeared all of sudden and she Looked pissed off.

"WHAT HAPPENED!"She Roared! "Umm a little help 1st?" Dr. G said covered in blood and fur.

Rarity turned and blasted an angry blast towards rainbow dash that singed rainbow's coat. Then knelt down to help Dr. G. "You're in luck my dear." Rarity cooed to Colgate. "I can fix the worst of this." Colgate sobbed quietly.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-09-22, 6:01 AM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 6:07 AM | Message # 783
Major general
Derpy entered the room shortly after Rarity and her jaw nearly hit the floor.  "Good, Celestia! what happened here?" asked Derpy.

"D happened" Growled Brandon. "Next time I see that bastard somebody better hold me back!"

Derpy ran up to Colgate. "Hang in there Colgate your going to be just fine." said Derpy tears forming in her eyes.

Brandon turned to Doc G.  "We need to get back to camp." Brandon lowered his voice. "Doc, seriously, please stop me from Killing D next time I see him."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Monday, 2014-09-22, 6:12 AM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 6:20 AM | Message # 784
Lieutenant general
Dr. G looked Brandon dead in the eyes. "If I don't murder him first. Under no circumstances is this Ok at all. He's one lucky son of a bitch that he dodged 16 bullets." Dr. G growled Holding Colgate in a stable position.

"And Rainbow Dash there's a bullet with her name on it when we find her." Dr. G said spitting angrily.

Rarity began pumping magic into Colgate. "I swear to Celestia and Luna." She said breathlessly. "I can't heal it all but maybe I can stop this from killing her." She yelled. "Hang in there my love." she said kissing Colgate Blood matting her white coat.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-09-22, 6:22 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 6:39 AM | Message # 785
Generalissimo
"Doc?" Colgate's unfocused eyes drifted past the doctor who was leaning over her. "Rarity, Derpy?" She looked at the blurry faces of her friends. "I... I am so... sorry..." She whispered as her eyes closed.

Colgate felt herself detach from her body as she began to drift away, the blood lose and sever shock doing a number on her frail, partially starved system. As she wondered if this was what Mac had felt like at the end she saw a familiar figure walk though the mass of worried faces. "Mac?" Colgate whispered.

The figured nodded. "Hey there. Really was hoping to not see you again so soon." Mac smiled sadly and bent down though Rarity. "So, what happened?"

"D stabbed me." Colgate admitted, sighing.

"Heh, well isn't that just a little ironic." Mac said reaching out and giving Colgate's mane a tussle.

Colgate frowned. "Dose doing that to ponies manes run in your family or something?"

"Family?" Mac looked confused then smiled, his pale eyes lighting up. "Oh my god, don't tell me you meet Kaitlin?" Mac laughed and clapped his hands. "Oh my god, I can't believe it! How is she doing?"

Colgate looked down. "She hates me because I killed you and I think she has a thing for Brandon."

Mac frowned and nodded. "Ya that sounds like Kaitlin alright. She was one to hold a grudge. Though I am glade she likes Brandon, last guy I saw her wish was a complete piece of shit." He shock his head. "Aw hell, you just gotta give her time and try and show her you didn't mean anything by it. If she came back, then obviously she is willing to forgive people sooner or later." He suddenly looked very serious. "But tell Brandon that if he cheats on my sister I am going to haunt him! Haven't figured out how to do that yet, but if he fucks around with Kaitlin I will find a way and then I am going to haunt his ass good!"

Colgate looked confused. "Wait, why are you telling me all of this? I am dead! I bleed out on the floor after D tortured me! And why are you being so nice to me? I killed you!"

Mac smiled gently. "To answer your second question first, I know you didn't mean to kill you. You magic was wrapped around that gun so tight it was just bad luck it did go off sooner and when I started pulling on it, well..." He shrugged. "There is a reason never owned a gun before all this. So if it makes you feel any better, I balm my own dumb ass for having pointed a loaded gun at my chest more then the poor lady who accidentally pulled the trigger." He ruffled her mane aging. "And as for number two, well..." He pocked her in the legs. "Three, two, one-"

Colgate's eyes shot open as Rarity's magic surged into her. "She's stable." She heard her mare friends voice swimming though the air. "She lost alto of blood and I don't know how well her legs will recover, but that's all I can do with wounds these deep." Colgate blinked as her sight slowly returned. "But attest she should live."

"Oh good." Colgate sighed and closed her eyes. "Being dead sounds really boring. Especially if you can't haunt ponies."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 6:43 AM | Message # 786
Generalissimo
*OK so 2 things. Since RD should have a chance to talk to Twi and Kat before the others get back, Zack will have till 6 PM EST on the 22ed to get back to base and talk to the others BEFORE anyone else can make it back. Since he has work till 4, that will give him a fair window.

Secondly, he would like to inform you all that D left a door open for the rest of the hoard when he came in, so if you all don't want to die, I would suggest getting up to the roof pronto and get working on an escape plan that can be accomplished with an empty gun and only one flyer.*

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-09-22, 6:44 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 7:52 AM | Message # 787
Colonel
Cameron had tried to shout at the others to stop killing the undead in the town but now it was to late, they were all worked up and ready to kill. He ran past one of the stores and heard Octavia call him, "Cameron" she whispered

"Oh there you are thank god!" he said as he leaned in through the broken window "Quick the others are back at the store" Cameron helped pull her through the window when suddenly there were gunshots.

"Oh no" Octavia mumbled

"Quick we have to get back to them" Cameron said as he started running back in the direction of the store.

*He gets back after all of the stuff that has happened*

"They opened the door?!" Octavia exclaimed

Cameron sighed, "They opened the door."

"Cameron we might be able to get on the roof to help them!" They both ran around to where the boxes Cameron had climbed earlier to get in. Cameron was thankful he had only taken the top few boxes. Octavia was annoyed that Cameron had taken the top few boxes as it meant that he needed to climb on her back.

"Guys" Cameron called into the ceiling window, he noticed that the boxes that he had used to climb in and out of the store where stacked over by the approaching undead horde, he also noticed Colgate lying, injured on the floor. "Shit get her up her NOW!"

Octavia remained outside the store and threw the last boxes that were outside onto the ceiling so that Cameron could help the others climb out.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 8:21 PM | Message # 788
Generalissimo
*Nice work Zombiecam. The group needs to regroup and recover, but once the current crises is resolved, the push for the portal will being in earnest. *

As Colgate was lifted out of the building she smiled vaguely at the groups saviors. "Cameron? We found you. Oh good."

Kat hurried from the van to join Twilight as they watched Dash race out of the store like her tail was on fire. After the gun shots Kat had hidden Dinky under the vans seats and retrieved her shovel. As Dash approached she waved. "Hey! Over here! What the hell happened to you? Where you guys attacked?"

"Are you OK?" Twilight asked, panic in her voice. "Rainbow Dash, are you hurt? Is Rarity? What happened? We heard gun shots!"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 9:23 PM | Message # 789
Lieutenant general
Dr. G  spoke to Rarity  as he helped Colgate out. "I think with some IVs and food we can prob get her to walk again eventually. Right Now you need to teleport her out of here. Although if you see Rainbow Dash tie her up and I will personally see that she is Punished."Dr. G said in a tone of deathly seriousness.  Rarity Nodded summoning all her strength and popped out of existence.

"Cameron we need to head back to camp now and prosecute Dash and D if we find him for Treason! Dr. G said with deadly seriousness. "That Son of  Bitch will pay!" Dr. G Roared.

Octavia looked mortified.  " By the way Cameron any Brilliant escape Plans with Machete, a tire iron and an empty gun?" Dr. G asked still covered in matted fur and blood.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 0:12 AM | Message # 790
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Rainbow began to explan everthing that happen as Twi began looking at the singe mark "so Colgate tried to jump me, I saw it coming though, but she started fighting dirty but I got the better of her then D bust down th- OW dang Twi can't you just heal it with magic?" she yelled as Twilight began treating the singe.

"I don't know any, sorry"

"oh sorry" she settled back down

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 0:34 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 0:23 AM | Message # 791
Generalissimo
"Hold on." Kat said, looking confused. "So why did Colgate try and jump you and where are the others? Did they stick around to help you?"

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 0:36 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 0:46 AM | Message # 792
Colonel general
"huh? oh yea, um the others were on the roof looking for a way to get Cameron and Tavi out of there, but I don't know why she attacked me. but the wiredest thing is what happened after D showed up, girls I'm not gonna sugar coat it-" she was cut off by Pinkie

"umm Sugar coat." she said drooling

"um ok but um D, after Colgate refused to tell him where the base was he opened his eyes and they were..."she hesataited "his eyes were just like Discord's. then~" she goes into detail on what D had done to Colgate and the events to follow "~ I don't get it Twi What happened back there

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 0:48 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 0:53 AM | Message # 793
Generalissimo
Twilight looked shocked. "Wait, D's eyes looked like Discords and then he stabbed Colgate multiple times, threatened to do worse till she told him about the lab? Oh my gosh Rainbow, I have no idea what he is, but whatever it is, its obviously dangerous! Where is it now? Are the others safe? Did they see this thing?"

Kat's face had gone pale at Rainbow's words. "Oh my god." She whispered and sat down. "I have scene some messed up stuff in my life but... are you sure he was not smoking anything?" She shook her head. "Like, I don't know, was he on meth or bath salts or something like that? I mean, holy crap man! That's some exorcist shit there!" She looked at her shovel. "Man I wish this thing was made out of silver right now."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 1:16 AM | Message # 794
Major general
Derpy watched as Brandon fumed silently. "Brandon, are you ok?" asked Derpy. 

Brandon took in a sharp breath "Yeah, I'll be fine." he said. "I just want to get back to Kat at the base." Brandon sighed again. After all he had been through he was going to need som "attention" from Kat. "Let's  figure out how to get down from here." He said hoarsly.

"Well,originally I flew Colgate up here. I doubt I could carry you but I think I could fly Octavia down If that's ok with her." Said Derpy helpfully

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 1:27 AM | Message # 795
Colonel general
"yea D kinda poofed away after he saw what his eyes looked like and Gibson shot at him... whoa Humans can't do magic right? cause he kinda stopped the bullets in midair."

D awoke, and sat up looking around he saw only clouds "ok, how did I-" he stopped as the memories of what had transpired in the shop returned "by the Author" he stood and looked around and found himself to be standing in mid air "WHOA! HOLY-" he grunted as he fell forward and landed on his hands and knees "how? this doesn't make any sense."

"oh now what fun is there in making sense? huh?" a voice from all around said, he lept up and began looking for the source till he turned around and found a mismatched creature "pleasure to see you again." it said

"again?" he looked confused "i've never seen you before"

"oh right, last time I looked like this," -it snapped it's dragon claw and turned into the Homeless man who gave D the pendant- "better?"

"what are you?" he looked at the creature in shock

"I am a Draconequus, and not just any old one either" he snapped and made a cone hat and cape appear "I am Discord, Spirit of chaos and dishamony, at your service" he looked at the pandant and saw in begin to fade "but we don't have alot of time, so I give you some expliantions to give to the ones down there" -he snapped his claw and D heard the words this 'Discord' wanted to say- "now bewarned this might hurt a little," with a snap a multitude of runes appeared beneth D,

he had been looking into the occult, much to his regreat, so he knew it was a three stage arcane circle but the symbols in the outer two stages were unknown to him but the two in the center stage he knew as the symbols for Order and Chaos "what are you-" he was cut off by discord snapping his claw and D felt pain, immense pain, to which he screamed long and hard but Discord smiled and put a pair of sunglasses on as the lightshow began.

*duhad might have me change this*

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 1:33 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz