MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 4:00 AM | Message # 766
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Oh come on!" Kat shouted after the charging pair. "Seriously? Your going off to fight and leaving me with the kids to watch the house? That's messed up dudes!"

"Are they coming back?" Dinky asked, looking worried.

Kat sighed. "Ya, there all coming back, because if they don't I am going to kick all there butts."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 4:08 AM | Message # 767
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"yea well," she stood almost unfased by the blow "Gale King is ment for fighting dirty opponets and," she flaped her wings scattering the glass again, in Colgate moment of confusion in protecting her own eyes RD landed five blows against her abdomen "Gale King is ment for self defence" Colgate swung wide after recovering and RD stopped it and snatched it from her and flung it away taking her stance again.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 4:15 AM | Message # 768
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G was struggling with a particularity amarous female zombie when all of a sudden *Whack! Thwok!* "Holy Crap What the Hell was that?" Dr. G asked then he noticed Brandon with his newly acquired Tire Iron. 
"Nice new Girl Doc she seems to have lost her Head!" He yelled wittily.

"Let's Keep a"head" of ourselves." Dr. G said keeping the puns going as they slashed thier way through the horde. 

Rarirty heard a window breaking but was too concerned with finding Octavia to investigate. "Tavi Where are You?" She called!

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 4:20 AM | Message # 769
Generalissimo
"Alright." Colgate wheezed. "So you can beat a unicorn without her magic. Big woop." Colgate fell into a ready stance. "It doesn't change the facts. I have the location and I have friend's who will be coming for me. You't can't afforded to kill me and its only a mater of time before I get my magic back." She spat on the floor, wobbling slightly as her vision blurred. "I tried to warn you, I tried to protect you for Rarity's sake, but I can see now its no use trying to reason with you." She lunged forward and grappled Rainbow Dash, pitting her strength against Dash's.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 4:29 AM | Message # 770
Colonel general
"bad move"

"out of my WAY!" D swung wide over a whole crowd leaving only a few between him and the store "Riot Blade!" he stuck his blade in the center of the one before him and the door his force pushed it against the door and broke the glass, his pendant's glow got far brighter, he began swinging wildly at the door "Rage of Halone!" with a mighty kick what remaned of the door was blown back, but found something unexpected.

Rd was landing a mulitude of hits in midair but they were being blocked so she dropped fast and sweeped both of Colgate's forelegs and followed with a leg to her abdomen "lunassault" she said as she grabbed Colgate's horn and swung her to the ground with a thud

D stood for a moment with a dopey grin (wow, so majestic) but came to his senses and walked to the two "well, I thought you might be able to contain your self but I guess not." he put his katanna against her neck "tell me where it is and you will live, that is my only offer

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-22, 4:39 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 4:37 AM | Message # 771
Generalissimo
"Never." Colgate spat, gasping for air. "I... knew this day was coming... and I don't care." She stared definitely at D. "Mac is dead and his blood is on both our hands. Your a monster and so am I. Your never going to find that cure without me and your world will die without it, but what dose any of that mater to you? Your just going to let it happen while you try and play the hero you never will be." She slumped to the ground. "Just tell Rarity... I am sorry." her eyes closed and treas ran down her face.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 4:46 AM | Message # 772
Colonel general
D smiled a devilish grin as he opened his to show his mismatched pupils and red eye color "I'm glad you said that," he said as he picked her up by the neck "all those threats I made were not empty" his grin got wider as he slamed her against a wall "did you know the eyes have no nerve endings, well human eyes don't why don't we see if it's true of equestrins as well" he said putting his katana's point just in front of Colgate's right eye.

RD sat back in fear "those eyes, it can't be."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 4:49 AM | Message # 773
Generalissimo
"Your a monster!" Colgate gasped, kicking at D. "Just wait, the others will save me and everyone will see what you really are!"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 4:58 AM | Message # 774
Colonel general
"a monster am I? very well lets see jusssst Monsterious" he leaned down to whisper to her "I can be" with that he shoved the machete into her upper foreleg, he grined as she screamed "but I don't think you get how far you've pushed me yet" he put his short sword into her other foreleg "now I'm usually a generious man but I just don't think I've given you enough" he put his dagger up to the her neck "oh but that would be too fast, ah I have an idea" he put the dagger on the button on the machete "last chance." he said in a sing-song tone

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:05 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:02 AM | Message # 775
Generalissimo
Colgate screamed in pain and fear. "Your a monster." She howled. "Your... oh Celestia! Make it stop, make it stop!" Colgate writhed in pain before screaming. "Its near Canterlot! There's a small farm a few miles behind the mountain! There under there! Oh Clestia just kill me, please!"

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:07 AM | Message # 776
Major general
Brandon and the Doc G final caught up with D and saw him holding his sword dangerously close to Colgate's face.

"D! What the Hell are you doing?" Yelled Brandon. D turned to face him "OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?" Brandon screamed. Brandon recovered from the shock. "D, put Colgate down or things are going to messy!" Said Brandon brandishing his tire iron

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:10 AM | Message # 777
Generalissimo
Colgate sobbed as she feebly beat at D as her blood ran down her legs, seemingly oblivious to Brandon and Doctor G. "That's all I know... please... finish me."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:13 AM | Message # 778
Colonel general
D just stopped and pulled his weapons out "no" shocking Rainbow "because Life is painful and you don't deserve Death's sweet embrace, but know this" he lit the machete and put it near her "you do anything to put my loved ones in danger again and the pain you felt now will be nothing compared to what i do to you then"

"D, what are you" she looked shocked as he raised his brow "your eyes." he look into his katana and was shocked him self.

"what the hell." he said as they change back

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:13 AM | Message # 779
Lieutenant general
*Keep In mind all this happened at once.*

Dr. G and Brandon had just about finished mincing the zombies when D ran into the store. Dr. G sheathed his Machete. And pulled out his gun. "Ok Brandon we need a plan to make sure this building is clear. Last thing we need is to get killed for Bum rushing everything." Dr. G said. " Any ideas?" Dr. G asked.

"You're a monster!" Colgate's scream punctured the air.

"Fuck That! New Plan Let's Fuck Shit up!"

Dr. G and Brandon Rushed in. Dr. G had his gun out he saw D. And fired three shots. "You son of a Bitch! He fired three more shots and just kept shooting emptying the clip.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:19 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:29 AM | Message # 780
Colonel general
the bullets stopped in mid air as D's pendant glowed "what the fuck" he said before he began grunting in pain and a flash of light blasted the area and D was gone.

Added (2014-09-22, 5:29 AM)
---------------------------------------------
RD lept from the gun fire "what the-" but she was cut off by the flash of light "D..." she look forlorn for a second then turned at G "what the Tarturs did you do! you just poofed the guy who was right! Colgate Atacked me, I Fought back, I won of course and he got the info on where the base is and YOU SHOOT HIM!" she put her hooves down looking pissed "you know what, I'm out of here, if you need me I be with Twi and Kat" she flew off

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-22, 5:32 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz