MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 1:40 AM | Message # 796
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Fair enough. Just wrap it up before the group gets back. Otherwise D will be getting back after the party has made it back.*

"Wait, wait, wait." Kat said, holding a hand over her eyes. "Hold on, what was that about Doc trying to shot D? Or... demon D... or... gah!"

"So they know about D's true nature then?" Twilight asked.

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 1:44 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 1:58 AM | Message # 797
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"what, True nature, Twi he was suprised and scared when he saw his eyes" she looked shocked and scared "what if Discord did something to D, Twi?" then the air felt charged and the smell of Ozone was abundant "ugh, who cut the cheese" she looked around to see everypony and Kat looking up "what's uuuu." she looked as well to see a very big arcane rune circle "whoa"

Twilight reconised the symbols in the outer stages but the inner most stages eluded her. the six in the outer most stage ment Honor, Truth, Happyness, Benevolence, Chraity, and Bonds. the three in the middle stage ment Hoof, Wings, and Horn

the spell fired and shot a beam to just north of the small group, when the light faded D was laying there

"D?" Rainbow said confused

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:01 AM | Message # 798
Generalissimo
"Stand back!" Kat shouted, raising her shovel. "We don't know if that's D or if it is, if he is even still human!"

Twilight nodded, her horn charging. "Until we know more, we should be very careful around him. Kat, go get Dinky!"

"Right!" Kat agreed and ran to the van.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:08 AM | Message # 799
Colonel general
D wakes and sits up "wha" he holds his head "someone remind me to kick Discord's tail next time we see him" he turns towards a set of gasps "what?" he said with a look of confusion on his normal eyes

"D? are you, uh, you?"
"of course I'm me who else would I be?" the words Discord planted in his head come to him "um, I take it you have questions for me?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:11 AM | Message # 800
Generalissimo
"Ya, lets start with what the hell was that?" Kat demanded, standing between D and the van. "And what the hell happened back in the town? Your about one second away from getting a face full of shovel if you don't talk!"

"Also, what did you say about Discord?" Twilight demanded, her magic charged and ready to fire. "How do you know that name? Did you see him?"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:15 AM | Message # 801
Colonel general
*Gulp* he laughed nerviously "geez, um that was a spell he did and yes I saw Dipcord" he said with a lot of venom "do remind me to turn him into a hand bag nextime I see him, that spell hurt!"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:19 AM | Message # 802
Generalissimo
"Ya, that's not really good enough, buddy." Kat snapped. "What happened back at that store? Why where you torturing Colgate and how come you went all demon-y and vanish when the others found you?"

Twilight looked confused "Your story doesn't make any sense. Discord was locked in stone, so how..." She paused. "OK all the chaos, fair. But then why did he save you of all people? Is he know the patron saint of torturers or are you in league with him?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:25 AM | Message # 803
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity and Colgate teleported in. Disrupting The gathering. Rarity glared her horn charging as she locked eyes with D. "You Bucking Coward! Couldn't even die like the scum you are!" She yelled. Meanwhile Dr. G Brandon Cameron Derpy and Octavia were snaking towards the Camp they were about 10 mins away when D. appeared. "Brandon Let's try that son of a bitch and get Colgate Justice." My bag is  about a few yards from here we can arm up and arrest him. You guys with me on this?" Dr. G asked.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:27 AM | Message # 804
Colonel general
*before Rarity*
RD looked on sadly

"oh, that"he looked crestfallen "that was this" he pulled out his pendant, Twilight reconised it as a magic storage crystal, "he said all of that happened because of this having too much Chaos energy in it with out any place to go. that and my own tendencis" he stood up quickly "she hurt Rainbow! what was I suppo-" Twilight reacted and fired but when it made impact it disipated against his chest "what?"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:27 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:31 AM | Message # 805
Generalissimo
"What the-" Twilight gasped, looking confused.

Kat grabbed Dinky. "Alright, that's it! I don't know what the hell you are, but you sure as hell not human! So you had better just-"

*BANG!*

Rarity and Colgate appeared in the middle of the stand off. "You Bucking Coward! Couldn't even die like the scum you are!"

"What the hell is going on!?" Kat screamed, clutching a confused Dinky tightly to her chest.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:39 AM | Message # 806
Colonel general
*after Rarity*
he looked past Rarity and saw how bad Colgate looked (I let my self go too much back there, I can let go like that again)

"he isn't a cowered, he came to help me when your Marefriend attacked me, where were you when that happened huh? doing your mane?" RD got between Rarity and D

Added (2014-09-23, 2:39 AM)
---------------------------------------------
a loud shrill screech split the air, all looked at an Imp at the start of an allyway but that soon gave way to an army of them.

"no"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:40 AM | Message # 807
Generalissimo
"Bring it on." Colgate muttered her unfocused eyes narrowing. "I... hear you Dash. Your... dead as soon as I... can find you."

"Nice." Kat dead panned. "Glade to see your as lovable as ever Colllll..." Kat trailed off when she saw Colgate's legs. "Oh my god! What the hell happened to you?"

Twilight's eyes bulged as looked from Colgate to Dash to D and back to Colgate. "Somepony explain what happened! Now! Or all of you are going to... going to... Be in so much trouble!" She finished lamely.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:49 AM | Message # 808
Colonel general
"we have bigger problems." D said as he got between the army of Imps and the group including Rarity and Colgate

"yea get thouse two somewhere safe!" RD pointed to Colgate and Dinky

Added (2014-09-23, 2:49 AM)
---------------------------------------------
"so got a plan" RD asked D
"yea, hope Discord didn't lie." he said and RD face hoofed but she saw D's sword glowing "Blade Beam" he swung down and a wave of energy launched out and blasted five Imps, D smiled "you can use the power in the amulet now but it is finite so be sparing"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:50 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:52 AM | Message # 809
Generalissimo
"D, put that fucking sword down!" Kat bellowed, pulling Rocket's gun from the cloths she had brought with her from the grave. "You have 10 seconds to get to a van and lock your self in or I swear I will shot you down!" She looked at Rarity and Colgate, "That go's for you too Colgate! Until we have this worked out, your both under arrest." She turned back to D. "Now get in that car or the first bullet go's in your leg, rather then one of there skulls."

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 3:07 AM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 2:53 AM | Message # 810
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
*NO BULLSHIT THIS ROUND! distractions whatever none of that shit!*

"THIS IS WHAT HE DID!" Sh roared as Colgate's mangled body was laid on the ground.  "Nothing can EVER Excuse that Arrest him and Rainbow too how could she egg him on in his torturing of our only hope for the cure!" Rarity yelled crying. She aimed an angry blast at D that missed and nailed Dash on the wing. She screamed. "Oh Shut up you're lucky I wasn't aiming for you some element of loyalty you are!" Rarity yelled. 

They reached Dr. G's Bag and he stocked up and picked up ammo he also prepped his tranquilzer darts and  loaded a round. They had the element of surprise!

"Ok New plan we arrest them with this machete and you're tire iron. "Derpy you think you can pin  down with Ocatvia's help?"  We are close enough.  "Alright team let's move!" He first pulled back and shot his tranquilizer dart nailing D in the thigh. Then He Ran gun out yelling. "D get down on the ground you son of a Bitch! And Dash I'd move If You don't want to get shot!" Dr. G said as D slumped down to the ground.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz