MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
A New Nightmare
ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-02-15, 0:19 AM | Message # 136
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"I'll hold you to that, remeber that. now Bottle Rocket, try to remeber anything you can about that Nightmare or her cult, please"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-15, 3:42 AM | Message # 137
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Nightmare?" Bottle Rocket's eyes slowly turn till there starring off into space. "I had a nightmare. I was in the meeting place with all the others and she was there. The Princess was there, but it... was not her... her, but not her... I tired to look. He told me that he needed to know, so I looked and... there green, just like he said there would be. I told the unicorn to tell him that he was right..." The pony's eye's roll back to you. "We wanted to help her and she said we could. Said we had to, but then we failed her. The moon was all wrong, all green, because could not help her."

Dashing Orange steps up besides you. "He is out of his mind on drugs. I don't spouse any of that means anything to you?"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-16, 7:45 AM | Message # 138
Colonel general
"not sure, but that talk of a green moon sounds ominous, as well as this unicorn he says he was talking to. that mean anything to you two?"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-16, 9:30 PM | Message # 139
Generalissimo
Dashing Orange shakes his head.

Nigel knows that the pony that he thought he was talking too was 'Dashing'. Weather he meant Dashing Orange or another pony with a similar name he dose not know for sure.

"They... have... her..." The voice is barely a whisper, but you all hear it clearly enough. The pegasus is looking at you all through drug glazed eyes. "Help... her..."

Dashing Orange lunges past you and pushes himself down to the other ponies side at a speed you would not have imagined from the academic. "Who? WHO?" He turns Bottle Rockets head to face him. "Who is in trouble?"

The world seems to hold its breath as the pegasus whispers one word. "Luna."

Dashing Orange sits down heavily, all energy apparently drained from him in a moment.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-17, 7:16 AM | Message # 140
Colonel general
"I knew it." Zack turned to Songbird and whispered "this pony just earned my protection if you or anyponyelse hurts one hair on his head there will be consequences" shooting a dead glare at Songbird before turning back to Bottle Rocket "please try to remember more."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-17, 8:20 AM | Message # 141
Generalissimo
"I... saw her... she was... in... in the moon..." The pegasus starts to fade in and out of contagiousness.

"Get word to the Princess. We have confirmation!" Songbird snaps at the guards. They snap salutes and one runs off. "Now as for the rest of you." Songbird turns to back to face all of you. "Dashing Orange, as of right now you and the pegasus, Ditzy Doo, are confined to this room until further notice. Any attempt at escape will be treated as an admission of guilt. Officer Marcus and citizen Shetland are free to leave."

The earth pony points at Zack, "As of right now you are on leave from active duty. Enjoy your vacation, take the time to see old friends." He quickly withdraws a letter and places it on a table near the bed. "If there is nothing else, then take your letter and get out of my hospitable room."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-18, 12:41 PM | Message # 142
Colonel general
{I love a good 'whos sword is bigger, rivalry}

"fine but watch it my bro is very high up in divison one with one word I could have your crest faster you can say 'what the hay'. Ditzy, Orange stay safe, I've got two ponies to check up on" he said as he pick up the letter and began walking out the door "oh Nigel if you want to follow, ok. I fear you're now wound up pretty tight in this."

-*-

several hours later Zack walks out of his home a look surprise on his features "you know I was actualy expecting those two to be alot less sisterly but ok, now lets see what this letters all about" tearing the top off as he finished.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 0:12 AM | Message # 143
Generalissimo
The letter reads:

The Following is strictly classified! Any unauthorized readings or copying will be meet with harsh punitive action!

Dear officer Zackmarcus + associate's, as per directive of the princess I am here by authorizing you and any you deem trustworthy, for a special mission.

As you are know doubt aware our nation has suffered a grievous blow today at the hands of an enemy we know little about.

The only sure deference we have, if the self titled 'Nightmare Moon' has indeed returned, are the elements of harmony.

Problematically, we are missing two of them.

Pegasi Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are both currently missing, presumed ponynapped by our enemy. We need them back.

Go to Ponyville and meet with Unicorn Twilight Sparkle, from there I will leave the rest to you.

-General Songbird, Equestrian regulars.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 1:56 PM | Message # 144
Colonel general
Faust damit who does he think he is giving me orders. I don't know Zack, sounds like a good lead to me. you might be right Zack calmed himself down before asking "what do you think Nigel?"

TenmaDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 10:49 PM | Message # 145
Sergeant
Group: Users
Nigel has been floored by all this.  Why would someone want to frame Luna for all this?

The green moon. What Bottle Rocket was talking about. The Green Moon; Luna not acting like herself; she is trapped within the moon; the missing ponies....that all has to have a connection.

Twilight Sparkle maybe able to help. Nigel has heard good things about her and having another ponies help would be great.

"I think this might be a good lead. Twilight Sparkle is a prized pupil of Celestia and she'll probably be a great help."

Message edited by Tenma - Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 10:49 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 10:53 AM | Message # 146
Colonel general
"fine lets go see what Twilight can tell us"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 8:27 PM | Message # 147
Generalissimo
And with that the little group is off. Once again you find yourself's on the train to Ponyville, once more the trip is mostly uneventful.

The one main diffidence you see now is that, while the guard still have a presents both in Canterlot and Ponyville, especially around the home of Twilight Sparkle, there numbers have been bolstered by a large number of Equestrian Regulars.

The Regulars are a mix of law enforcement and non-personal guards. They are not normally armored or armed, are comprised of all three races and lack the glamours that give the Royal Guard there uniformed appearance. The only thing that signifies them as members of the Regulars is that, when in situations where protection is needed (on the frontier or now, anywhere) they all wear bronze armor. This has given them the slightly mocking name of 'The Bronze Guard' or 'The Small Guard'. Never the less, they are a part of the Equestrian military and ranking officers are still obeyed, even if there often resented by the 'real guard' when they use this authority on non Regulars.

As you reach Twilight's home you see a pair of royal guard standing at attention before the door. Before you can say anything to them thou, a certain Purple Unicorn opens the door and calls to to you both. "Oh good, your here!"

Five minutes latter you find yourselves in the tree house of Twilight Sparkle. Standing around the room, in addition to Twilight are her friend's Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity. You do not see Spike, Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy.

"The princess said you where coming, but she did not say why?" Twilight explained, ending on a raised brow, clearly hoeing you two can fill in that blank for her.

TenmaDate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 5:04 AM | Message # 148
Sergeant
Group: Users
Nigel sighs. This was going to be tough. "Twilight, have you heard about what happened on Cloudsdale?"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 5:45 AM | Message # 149
Generalissimo
Twilight looks grim as she nods her head. "I was there just after it happened and I have read the reports." She confirms.

Message edited by Duhad - Thursday, 2013-02-21, 5:45 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 12:46 PM | Message # 150
Colonel general
Zack felt a weight in his stomach "I am sorry Twilight, none of this would have happened if I wasn't so impulsive. I just couldn't stop my self when that mare said she saw Nightmare Moon...." his voice faded

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz