MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
A New Nightmare
ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 11:44 PM | Message # 121
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Zack agreed with Nigel and said his piece in the whole truth "and thats what happend ma'm to my knowledge."

{sorry guys I'am a very lazy pony}

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 1:15 AM | Message # 122
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"So let me get this straight..." The officer looks at you with one eye brow raised. "You just woke up and he was cut open?"

"Yes."

"And you did not see anypony else?"

"No."

"Right well I think we are going to have to ask you a few more questions down at the-"

The officer is cut off by a sudden explosion of light and sound.

The room seems to have grown much hotter as your eyes recover from the flash you see the Princess of the sun standing tall in the middle of the main room. She is clad in golden armor and upon her head rests a grate helmet that covers most of her face from view. Her mane seems darker then thous times you have seen her before, as if the stress of the last few days has drained her of some of her radiance.

She turns to face all of you, helmet making it difficult to read her exportation. "You have found Spike?" She asks, voice curt.

"Yes, he-"

She cuts you off, "What of the..." you can almost feel the palpable anger in the room as she pauses before practically spiting out, "'Shadow Bolt'? I want an explication of what has happened here. Also, it has come to my attention that you are the pony who saw..." She hesitates aging before finishing, "Whatever you saw, in Cloudsdale, before the attack. I need you to tell me all that you can recall about it!" There is an almost desperate urgency in her voice.

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2013-02-08, 8:34 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 7:44 AM | Message # 123
Colonel general
with a salute Zack recounts every little detail of the last few days starting with the letter till now, going into greater detail about the Nightmare and the moment Luna reappeard "- and thats when you arrived, Princess" Zack's statue-like demeanor not falturing an inch.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 8:47 AM | Message # 124
Generalissimo
"I see..." The Princess dose not move for a long moment, the only movement in the room coming from the genital rippling of her mane.

At last she speaks, her voice as hard as steel. "If my sister has truly turned then we must act quickly. I will asemble the elements of harmony and prepare them as best I can for what is to come. In the mean time I want you and that unicorn," She points at Nigel, "to return to his superior. There you will tell Dashing Orange that all three of you are to assist in anyway you can in the questioning of the Shadowbolt you apprehended."

With that she plucks Spike up and levitates him to her back. As she strides out the door she adds, "Your request to have the prisoners sentience suspended has been denied. You can tell him that he can avoid being thrown in the dungeon IF he is forth coming with what he knows. I will promiscuous nothing beyond that." And with that she exists the cottage and takes off, spike still clinging to her back.

The officer gets back to all fours, looks out the door, back to you, then just shrugs and leaves. Clearly things have gone well above her pay grade by this point.

You also notice that with Celestia so go's the heat. Like wise, as she leaves you feel a filmier weight settle around your neck. Did the amulet just disrepair in the presence of the sun princess?

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2013-02-08, 8:47 AM

TenmaDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 8:34 PM | Message # 125
Sergeant
Group: Users
Nigel is disturbed by this. Cloudsdale attacked? Luna turned?  And to be visited by Celesita herself. This had to be major.

This was strange. Along with the sensation. Maybe it was the prescience of Celesita herself.

"Did you feel that?"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 2:26 AM | Message # 126
Colonel general
"yea that happens when Princess Celestia get angry" Zack look to be on the verge of tears "I can't stand it when the innocent get punished. lets hurry up and get Dashing Orange." a deep scowl now adorning his face.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 7:21 AM | Message # 127
Generalissimo
The trip back to Canterlot go's by in a blur of desperate running, followed by quite sitting on the train, then more desperate running to the university.

Before long you find yourselves in the office of Dashing Orange. The unicorn historian looks pleased to see Nigel, but he looks alarmed when he sees who Nigel is with.

"My word! Nigel whats going on? Mr. Marcus? What are you doing back in Canterlot?" Orange's eyes are wide and he is clearly agitated.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 7:10 AM | Message # 128
Colonel general
"under request by princess Celestia I hereby ask your assistance in questioning a suspect." Zack said his voice lacking any form of enthusiasm.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 7:38 AM | Message # 129
Generalissimo
Dashing Orange looked between the two of you. "Well." He swallows. "Lead the way."

Ten minutes latter you find yourself's in a room in the Canterlot public hospitable. The room is guarded by a pair of royal guards, there golden armor and ornate spears standing in stark contrast to (by Eqeustria standers) modern design  of the hospital. Sitting on one side of the blue stallions bed, sits Ditzy Doo. The mailmare only looks at you sadly as you enter.

A doctor greets you as you arrive. "The patient is awake, but he is also just been through serious physical trauma. I under stained that you need to question him, but I would advise being genital with him, attest until he has had a chance to recover."

As the doctor leaves another pony, a dark yellow earth pony steps into the room to join you. "Hello colts." He draws. "My name is Songbird, I will be over seeing things here to insure that we get everything we possibly can from this piece of filth, while staying within Celestia's laws." He looks the three of you over. "Not that either of you look like you have the stomach to go even that far... Still the princess wants you three to have the first crack at questioning him so, I will stay back here and leave you to your work, unless you muck it up to badly, that is."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 7:39 AM | Message # 130
Colonel general
Zack's left eye takes a slight orange tint as he steps up to the bigger earth pony "I want this understood this pony" making it clear this was a pony not a pile of trash "is under my protection until the validity of his claims are proven or refuted you got that?"

"Ah Zack right, I heard of you, always the first to trust anypony."

"what of it?" Zack snapped

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 9:08 AM | Message # 131
Generalissimo
"Well lets put it this way." The earth pony stares at you levelly. "Its impotent because your 'pony' over there has been implicated in a violent action that cost the lives of innocent ponies, caused mass damage too one of our nations most impotent cities and that may have been orchestrated by one of our own princesses. So when the princess orders me to make sure that we get everything we can from our only solid link, then allows the first interrogation be lead by a pair of civilians and a guard who's got a 'trust everypony' policy, it matters quite a bit to me."

He leans into you till his snot is almost touching yours. "Let me make this perfectly clear, guard, if think you can beat me in a straight fight, then your probably right. If you think that you can intimidate me or keep me from following my orders and getting the truth out of that 'pony' if you fail, then you are dead wrong." His voice never raises in pitch and remains deceptively calm, but you can see the way his eyes harden as he stares, near unblinkingly into your own. Then he steps back. "I'm sorry, I should let you three get to work."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 6:05 AM | Message # 132
Colonel general
Zack snorts loudly not even trying to cover or hide his anger "fine," he walks over to Ditzy and the pegasus "gooday Ditzy, look things are getting bad I need you to tell me everything about the Children of the Night, but first.......how are you feeling."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 6:57 AM | Message # 133
Generalissimo
"I am ok, I guess." Ditzy dose not look up, at you as she speaks. "They already asked me about the Children, but I rely don't know anything about them. He said that I would be safer if he did't tell me anything he did not have to." She puts a hoof on the side of the hospitable bed. "I thought he just was trying to avoid telling me things, because he did't trust me. Lots of ponies don't trust me because I some times mess things up, but would never just betray someones trust like that, so I thought he was just mean." She looks up at you with red rimed eyes. "I don't think he was trying to be mean thou. Not anymore."

"The mare cheeks out well enough." A cool voice from across the room states. Songbird stars at you from across the room. "Her story already cheeked out and unless she is much more devious pony then she looks, then I am willing to stand by her claim of innocents. You can grill her if it makes you feel better, but I would leave her alone and focus on the cultist." His eyes narrow slightly. "He is awake, by the way."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 1:35 PM | Message # 134
Colonel general
my patience is wearing thin. go ahead deck'em we're a higher rank that him right? no thats not right, words will never harm. Zack thought while grinding his teeth "I was checking if he had told her anything so we wouldn't have to make him talk anymore than he has to." he said as he turned to the pegasus "look, like I said to Ditzy I'am going to need everything but lets start with your name?"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-14, 1:09 AM | Message # 135
Generalissimo
{Man i had to do alto of fact cheeking for this one!}

"My name? Didn't I tell you that on the hill?" The pegasus's eyes open slightly reviling shrunken pupils. You notice a morphine drip attached to his upper right foreleg. "Its Bottle Rocket, we where in the cottage together before we came here." His eyes move slowly from your face to that of Ditzy. "Oh good your here, shame I can't get up right now or we could hit the road."

"His mental faculties are not entirely there right now, as you can tell." Songbird explains  "The doctors say he should still be able to give us the information we need, but there's probably going to be alto of nonsense mixed in. If we gave him less we might get a straighter answer, but there would be allot more screaming." He looks over at a x-ray of the pegasus injury, which seems to have had the unseen effect of cutting a long, thin line down his ribs and wing on the wounded side. "We do this by the book, no torture and no withholding medical treatment."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz