MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
A New Nightmare
TenmaDate: Friday, 2013-02-22, 7:38 AM | Message # 151
Sergeant
Group: Users
"Which brings us here," Nigel said, taking a deep breath, "We talked to a surivior. He said that Luna didn't seem like herself. That there was Green Magic; A Green Moon. And mumbled something about her being inside the moon."

Nigel exhaled, "I believe that there maybe something more going on here. Like Luna is under a spell. Do you know of anything that could do this? Or that uses Green Magic? Or even with the start?"

Message edited by Tenma - Friday, 2013-02-22, 7:38 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-22, 8:01 AM | Message # 152
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Well..." Twilight thinks, "There is one possibility... Back when my brother was getting married, his fiance was acting really strange and was being mentally dominated with green magic. It turned out that she had been replaced with a terrible monster called a 'changeling'. The changeling queen beat Celestia in one on one combat and her hoard almost destroyed Canterlot, if not for my brother." Twilight gives Nigel a hard look. "They have not been seen since the invasion, but if they ARE back then that would be... bad. Still, last time they came in quietly and feed off love. Why would they take on the form of a hated and feared terrorist cult? Why cause this kinda of mass destruction. What you said matches there abilities, but not there MO..."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-02-22, 4:50 PM | Message # 153
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"the cultists" Zack blurts out "their complete and utter devotion to the Nightmare, if the changelings could make them believe the Nightmare had returned then..." Zack's voice trails off again but this time a look of utter terror on his face "dear Faust if one unicorns true love gave her THAT much power, the devotion of hundreds could..."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-22, 8:21 PM | Message # 154
Generalissimo
"We need to find our friends!" Twilight shouted, panic clear in her voice. "Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy went missing after the battle at Cloudsdale! Without them, we can't use the elements and without the elements we will be in series danger!"

The four remaining friends start running around, collecting things for there rescue mission. From the top of the stairs you can see Spike, still bandaged looking down from the top of the stairs at the events transpiring bellow. His face is unreadable, partly from how much of it is either bandaged or swollen, but you can tell he is looking at the two of you. He waves you over with a hand.

TenmaDate: Saturday, 2013-02-23, 7:02 AM | Message # 155
Sergeant
Changelings! Well, this is serious indeed if it is them. Nigel was around when they invaded Canterlot. My goddness was that unpleasent.

Nigel runs over an assists the other ponies, not paying much attention to Spike.

"Do you know where your friends could possibly be held?"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-23, 7:59 AM | Message # 156
Generalissimo
"Well, they where last seen near Cloudsdale, but if they have been caught then-"

"There in the Everfree." Twilight is cut off by Pinkie.

The other ponies look at her.

"The guards cheeked everywhere, so unless they are in the forest or out of the Equestria all together they would have to be REALLY well hidden. If there changelings then they are new here, so would not have as many places to hid two well known ponies against there will from a huge, nation wide marehunt, not unless they where somewhere the guards would not dare to look... PPPPPPLUSE, there have been a whole bunch of ponies go in there recently, so that's really weird , because normally ponies don't go in there, so I thought that it might just be a surprise party for Zecora, but now I thinks its probably more likely an army of changelings using it has a base of operations near by the capitol." Pinkie shrugs. "Or not, just a guess."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-23, 9:26 PM | Message # 157
Colonel general
Zack who was half-way to Spike was floored by Pinkie's detective work "of course its so obvious, Pinkie your a genius. well everypony we know where we're going so let's get ready to rumble." he said as he continued toward Spike

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 1:48 AM | Message # 158
Generalissimo
Spike waits till Zack is closer then draws him in. "How is he? How is Ditzy? Are they alright? You didn't meet..." He looks around then leans in, "Him, did you?"

TenmaDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 10:20 PM | Message # 159
Sergeant
Nigel smiled at Pinkie Pie. If only some of the snooty populus of Canterlot could see her now. This was truly one of the heroes who helped stopped Nightmare Moon.

Nigel countines with the preparations. However, he wondered where Zach has gone. He looks over and see him talking to Twilight assistant. Spike, was it?

Nigel wanders over himself, wondering what this might be about.

Message edited by Tenma - Sunday, 2013-02-24, 10:21 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-25, 0:28 AM | Message # 160
Colonel general
"Him? Spike I'm afraid I don't follow" Zack said with cofusion clear on his face as Nigel got close enough to hear "come on Nigel this might concern you too."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-25, 0:51 AM | Message # 161
Generalissimo
"The pony who is charge of the regulars, General Songbird. I saw him when Celestia gave him orders before bring me back here." Spike shivers. "I have only seen him a few times before, but he is... creepy. He just hangs around in the back of the thrown room and never talks to anypony."

Spike looks around then beck's you both in closer. "Between me and you two, from what I heard from Celestia, it sounds like he is taking on more authority, now that everything is going crazy. Did you have a chance to talk to him? Do you know what he is like?"

TenmaDate: Monday, 2013-02-25, 1:21 AM | Message # 162
Sergeant
Nigel shurgs. He doesn't know General Songbird that well. And that seems like a stretch, honestly.  But come to think of it..

No. He didn't know General Songbird very well. Changelings being about is just making him paranoid.

"I don't know him that well. I'm just a Professor."

Message edited by Tenma - Monday, 2013-02-25, 1:22 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-26, 9:52 PM | Message # 163
Generalissimo
"What about you Zack?" Spike looks from Nigel to Zack. "You are with the guard. Did you get a chance to talk to him? Do you know if he is up to anything?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-27, 11:06 AM | Message # 164
Colonel general
Zack stood frozen G.G.General well thats not good is it no I can't think like that, my calling is to protect everypony if that means my job a guard is over then so be it. "the only strangeness I got from him was his eagerness to torture Bottle Rocket"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-28, 1:37 AM | Message # 165
Generalissimo
There is a brief silence then Spike says, "Yes... well that's a pretty BIG strangeness if you ask me. Call me naive, but torturing bedridden ponies is not exactly normal for a member of Celestia court." Spike bits his lower lip. "In fact, that sounds like something that the changeling might do... Do you think we should warn Celestia about this? We would have to put off the hunt for the elements or attest leave the others to do that, since Celestia has cut off my ability to send her things for safety sake." Spikes looks at the two of you, clearly willing to defer to your judgment.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz