MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
the Grand Cross
Will_EvergrennDate: Friday, 2013-09-06, 5:03 AM | Message # 46
Sergeant
Group: Users
"whoa, she fast!" Glade said before following her lead into the building

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-09-06, 5:17 AM | Message # 47
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"well I say the colt has it right lets go" D said going up to the door and holding it open for the others.

upon entering the smells of sugary confections hit all but the Mane six, D, and Nikatha hard as they walk up to the counter

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-09-06, 7:34 AM | Message # 48
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
iNikatha grind at Tømmergogger who's mouth was hanging wide open. "What did I tell you?"

"Father of Sleipnir..." The mare whispers.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-09-07, 4:39 AM | Message # 49
Colonel general
D hums as he and Rainbow approach the counter "is anyone else concerned where the colt went"

Will_EvergrennDate: Saturday, 2013-09-07, 4:41 AM | Message # 50
Sergeant
as Pinkie Pie returns from the kitchen the others notice a shadow following her, once she sets a tray of freshly made cookies on the counter the shadow reveals it's self to be Glade snatching a cookie off the tray.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-09-07, 4:43 AM | Message # 51
Colonel general
D raises his brow as he pick up on Rainbow's wonder "so your talent is being sneaky?"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2013-09-07, 4:44 AM

Will_EvergrennDate: Saturday, 2013-09-07, 4:47 AM | Message # 52
Sergeant
"Yeph" he said while chewing on the cookie

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-09-07, 7:58 PM | Message # 53
Generalissimo
iNikatha plucks a cookie from the try as he gives the colt an appraising look. "Your abilities are most impressive, especially for one so young. How did you learn to move with such care?"

Will_EvergrennDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 0:11 AM | Message # 54
Sergeant
"I found that I had this talent when I would sneak cookies from the jar behind my mom" he said with a grin

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 1:28 AM | Message # 55
Generalissimo
The zebra smiles. "Very clever indeed. Tell me, though, do you live in this town, for I cannot remember seeing you before?"

Will_EvergrennDate: Saturday, 2013-09-14, 3:32 AM | Message # 56
Sergeant
"well I came here about a month ago, Mom sent me here to live with my Dad's sister so I could join Princess Luna's lunar guard when I get older." he said in a matter of fact tone as if it was common knowledge.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-09-14, 3:50 AM | Message # 57
Colonel general
"oh, Thou wishes to join the guard?" a dark blue pegasus mare said "then come young Nightling and show me what you can do" she leads him out

"well, tell us more about your self Tommergogger, whats your deal" D asks looking at her clearly intrigued

"yea most of the unicorn Fighters I meet use sleek swords not heavy axes, whats up with that" Rainbow asks, interested in the answer

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-09-14, 9:28 AM | Message # 58
Generalissimo
Tømmergogger laughs at the question. "I would be very surprised if many of the warriors in this land fought with ax's as well!"

"Tømmergogger is not a worrier by tread, but a lumberjack. He name in her home land roughly translates to 'woodsmare'." iNikatha explains.

Tømmergogger nods, still chuckling. "My special talent is cutting cutting down trees, but where I come from, the trees have a nasty habit of trying to do the same thing back to me! If a pony dose not want to be torn apart by timber wolves or crushed by a livening tree giant, then that pony had best learn to defend themselves." She draws her ax and offers it to D and Dash. "I have had this ax for three years now and with it I have brought down foes far mightier then your mad best, but when its haft brakes I will simply buy a new one. A sword is a valuable thing with only one use. An ax can be used for many thing and replaced without shedding a tear. That is why I fight with it."

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-09-14, 11:51 AM | Message # 59
Colonel general
"while that may be true, be sure that you'll be hard pressed to find a way to break my blade" he unsheathes his katana and lays it across the table, the blade is keen with several different colors "Forged by my self with many different metals all melded together in the perfect balance for hardness and durability but it also helps that I know how to take care of it" he says with a smile

"yea D, but her ax is huge couldn't it knock you off your hooves?"

"most likely, but in battle I prefer speed to power"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2013-09-14, 11:53 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-09-14, 7:35 PM | Message # 60
Generalissimo
Tømmergogger taps the blade. "Its a very pretty sword, but there is one thing you must keep in mind when fighting. Speed is impotent, but wight is also important! A light blade will out maneuver your opponents, but it will not have the (she would not know this word, but its 'kinetic force') force to punch throw thick armor or wooden flesh. It is why warhammers are so popular in lands where heavy armor are the trend. They are slow and far less harmful then a blade on an unarmored opponent, but they stick with the force of a bull! Where I come from, thous who use swords are feared and respected because one dose not use a sword unless one chooses to fight ponies over monsters."

Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz