MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 6:37 PM | Message # 196
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Wow there, you alright?" Bottle Rocket looked around, trying to see what had started Weaver.

"Did... did you just see anything, weird?" Spell Weaver asked, hart rate slowing.

"Wired?" Bottle Rocket frowned, then his eyes shoot open. "Wait did you just see yourself in another world?"

"YES!" Spell Weaver felt both comfort and alarm at the idea that Bottle know what see was talking about.

"I was there a Draconequus there? Did she call herself Destiny?" Bottle Rocket's voice was existed.

"No, there was just Luminous he ("we wanted to kill her") talked to me." She corrected.

"What about?" Bottle Looked concerned.

"I ("he and I have something in common")... Nothing important, just trying to physic us out and convince us we can't win sorta of stuff." Spell Weaver feigned nonchalance. "I would be worried about him being able to talk to us, but if all he can do is monologue then I am not to worried."

Bottle Rocket frown grow deeper then seemed to melt away as he gave her a winning smile. "Your probably right. Lets enjoy are self's a bit and try and just have one good night to get us through till the end. After this is all over, I promise that we will make up for every second of pain we have had to endure ten times over!" Bottle Rocket visibly seemed to relax.

In his mind Bottle Rocket was racing. Spell Weaver was not telling him everything, which most likely meant that it had something to do with him... or something personal that she did not trust him with. Either way she would need to talk to somepony... Probably Rockcrusher or Night Blade. He would also need to talk to somepony as soon as he had given Spell Weaver the night she so richly deserved... well less somepony and more some Draconequus...

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-03, 10:38 AM | Message # 197
Colonel general
Group: Checked
that night everypony was in there own rooms, Bottle was just about to lay down for the night when he heard something hit the floor behind him turning quick he saw another draconequus but this one had a more feminine body structure and long white perfectly straight hair.

"greetings, I am Temporal the draconequus of time" she said very formaly but that died quickly "soyourtheonemybrotherblessedwithrealityshift, so how many times have you used it?" she was in his face with the rapid fire words but her smile was so sincere.

"Temporal! stop scaring the colt" a voice from nowhere scolded as a very familiar form blinked in from nowhere "I am so sorry Bottle Rocket, my sister couldn't wait to meet you" Fate said

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-03, 11:44 PM | Message # 198
Generalissimo
"Um... hi." Bottle offers to Temporal, slightly weakly before recovering and turning to Fate. "You know, after all that talk about destinies and watching to see what happened to me, you have been awfully gone from my life since our first meeting." Bottle frowns at the goddess. "When we last meet you said that I was one of a few who had something special about them. I thought that you might be talking about me and my friends, after I found out about us, but then aging, Weaver was there and you only talked to me. I am in a race against time to stop a mad god from braining about the end of the universe, my friends and I have never beaten one of the lesser evil gods in a straight fight and if what I overheard Zack say back in the training camp is true, a number of the older guards are fading fast in terms of power."

Bottle Rocket looks away and in a small voice admitted. "I'm scared. I only see one way out and I am almost as frightened of it as I am of failing to stop Luminous." He looks back up at the two draconequees. "I am running blind right now and I think I am going to get one of my friend's killed or worse. I need information, can you give it to me?"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-04-04, 8:56 AM | Message # 199
Colonel general
music - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XyDOEq1ZnI

the draconequus looked at each other with looks of shock that quickly turned to concern fate sat in a chair that wasn't there a second ago "Bottle I thought you knew this, as a friend of Zack's once said 'we are all connected' and it only takes one to connect the whole world with this" Fate pointed to Bottle's chest "all you need to do is never give up and you and your friends will find your paths. Ever since Luna's return ponies have been recovering, sure those guard who where born long before Luna's return are weaker than they could have been but they aren't getting weaker to any thing but age. Now while my sister and my self can not directly interfere we can show you what you need to see, ask away" Fate said standing up and walking to Temporal

"we most likely have enough power to show you one sequence" Temporal said as both draconequus snapped their fingers causing a circle of clouds to appear.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-04-04, 8:27 PM | Message # 200
Generalissimo
"What I need to know most, I think..." Bottle takes a steadying breath then gives the goddess a determined stare. What will happen if all the other dark ponies die, leaving only Luminous alive and... what will happen to us if WE kill one of his friends before he can manege it?"

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 3:59 PM | Message # 201
Colonel general
Fate and Temporal nod and start humming causing the ring the change and images appear in it

-*-

Six ponies stand before a single stallion as the stallion speaks "welcome to the final conflict my little ponies, this is where we decide the final outcome. Now come let us begin!" The six ponies draw their weapons as the stallion finishes but the images stop as the first makes contact.

-*-

"Is that all? oh poopie" Temporal sulks

"now sister, we are dealing with one of the originals, I wasn't expecting much but at least we got something."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 6:12 PM | Message # 202
Generalissimo
"Well that answers... nothing actually." Bottle grumbles. "So Zack might not be there and we will fight him in a fair fight, but that's not a ton of help. Can you attest tell me what will happen if we kill one of his remaining allies first?"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-04-07, 1:24 PM | Message # 203
Colonel general
"I'm sorry Bottle Rocket but my sister and I have already bent the rules close to breaking as it is." Fate said solemnly, Temporal runs up to Bottle and with a quick hug she vanishes in the blink of an eye "I can say this, as long as you follow your heart everything will turn out just fine."

"but what if my heart tell me to do the wrong thing?"

Fate smiles "theres no chance of that, I've seen your heart on this journey never once have you even contemplated doing 'the wrong thing' " his smile never wavering he vanishes "trust your heart" his voice echoes one last time.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-04-07, 7:31 PM | Message # 204
Generalissimo
Bottles eyes opened as he rolls out of bed with a start. Looking outside he realized that it was still a ways from morning. For a little while he considered going back to bed, but his thoughts where racing too much for that.

With a sigh he made his way downstairs and out into the town proper. He decides to take a quick walk through the town would help clear his mind, then maybe he would get some sleep. Tomorrow looked like it might be less then pleasant.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 1:41 PM | Message # 205
Colonel general
high above the city two figures stand on nothing but one still paces as if there is ground "I sorely wish we could have told him"

"now now brother if we told him his life would have such a gloomfest."

"Perhaps your right, maybe it is better he doesn't know that his life is set in stone" the second figure disappears followed soon after by the first as he whispers one last thing "such hardships to come, nopony should have to make that choice"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 10:24 PM | Message # 206
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket awoke on a bar stool of the inn. The first light of morning had woken him, but his pounding head made him wish it had not.

Stumbling up to his room he quickly gathered his things. By the time he had reached the station Rockbreaker was already there along with Spell Weaver. As he drew closer he caught the tail end of there conversation.

"I want to be happy for you, but I can't help feeling like both of you have been slipping. Without Zack around I am not sure I can keep everypony together if we starting falling apart at the seems." Rockbreaker sounded more tired then Bottle had ever heard.

"Zack would not have left if he did not have complete faith in you and us." Spell Weaver soothed. "Thrill and Nightblade are veterans who can keep themselves in cheek as long as need be and Fever Pitch has been unwavering in all of this. Besides, I think Bottle has been getting better. After a good nights sleep he should be right as... oh no..."

Bottle Rocket slumped down on a bench, giving only token effort to hide his wryness and throbbing head ache.

"What happened last night?" Weaver asked.

"Not Luminous, but not a huge step up either." Bottle muttered. "When dose the train leave? I kinda want to take a nap when we leave."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-04-12, 1:08 PM | Message # 207
Colonel general
music -( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtIgoFB7tXA )

a dark blue Pegasus laughed out loud "somepony can't hold their drink."

"and just who are you to talk to him like that civilian"

he chuckled "one, I'm not a civilian, two, look at my mark, you'll know who I am" he said pointing to his flank more specifically the ,half obscured by a cloud, moon cuite mark. He grinned and his right eye flashed green when they got it "I go by Thrill Seeker when I look like this"

just then Nightblade touched down "sorry I'm late, slow start this morning, I don't know how you do it" she said to Thrill who chuckled

"must be all that love giving me this vigor" he said as they boarded the train

"no seriously, I'm still sore" she said out of ear shot of the others as they draped their wing over eachother

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 3:30 PM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-04-12, 6:55 PM | Message # 208
Generalissimo
When on the train Bottle rolled onto a bench and with in seconds had dozed off.

Spell Weaver gave him a censored look before making her way over to Thrill and Night.

"Did either of you see Bottle Rocket last night? He seemed fine before we turned in and I swear he had barely touched a drink. There is not reason he should be a worn down as he is..."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-04-15, 10:59 PM | Message # 209
Colonel general
"then that is odd" Night said just before Thrill started laughing his head off "what so funny Thrill?"

"I just remembered what he was doing before he went out to that bar, he was talking to himself and talking for the others" he said while rolling around on the floor of the compartment losing his form

"did you 'see' any others?" Weaver asked hoping her coltfriend wasn't insane

"uh... no actually, I never opened the door but who has a name like 'Temporal' anyway sounds made up to me" Thrill said with a roll of the eyes as the train lurched forward and began its journey to Dodge Junction, the closest city to the Badlands. "Oh one more thing, your coltfriend does a scary good female voice."

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2013-04-16, 1:25 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-16, 10:07 PM | Message # 210
Generalissimo
"He... what?" Weaver was starting to really worry. "Are you sure he was on his own? Did you know what he was saying? What was he doing?" Weave picked up the changeling with her magic and brought him to eye level. "Please think VERY hard about that answer, because if Bottle is crazy then we are in serious trouble!"

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz