MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-09-29, 11:27 PM | Message # 331
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"shut up, we've had to put up with these two for far too long" Scootaloo said ready to pounce

"whats the matter with ya Scoots, ya'll have been more ornery than a bull with red sunglasses all day" Applebloom said with a concerned look

"I don't care, all I care about is making the those two feel all the pain they caused us" she said leaping at Diamond Tiara

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-09-30, 0:52 AM | Message # 332
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Fever catches the filly and holds her back. "Wow! OK timeout!" He turned to his friends and shouted. "HELP PLEASE!"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-10-03, 7:28 PM | Message # 333
Colonel general
"Timeout? TIMEOUT?! who the hay do you think you are, I am not a little filly now let go" she screams as her body ignites with purple flame forcing Fever to let go, she reels back for a moment, surprised till her ear flicks and a sinister grin spreads across her face she look toward Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon and says "Paradise lost" causing the two to be encased in a black dome

"Scootaloo what happened to ya" Applebloom and Sweetie Belle look on in horror as their friend's eyes are no longer indigo but a bright vivid glowing purple

"Paradise lost!?" Mico whispered to her self "that was one of Necro's moves, what ever thouse two are seeing it must be there worst fear given form"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-10-03, 8:15 PM | Message # 334
Generalissimo
Fever reals back in horror. "What the hay!?"

Rockcrusher's mind flicks into combat mode and without contentious thought he charged the filly, aiming to body cheek her and brake her considerations. On an unconscious level of the soldiers mind Scootaloo had gone from an innocent to protect to a danger to himself, his friends and the innocent ponies in and around the school yard.

{No, he is not going to (try) to seriously hurt Scootaloo, just pin her and try and brake her consideration. She may no longer be registering as a little kid for him to protect, but she is still not a "kill it before it kills you" level threat.}

The small group of ponies walked up the winding path to the Apple Family Farm.

"I really hope she is in right now..." Bottle Rocket says looking at the large farm house. "If Fever where with us he could just rush ahead and make sure we are in before we had to walk all the way out here."

"Oh let them have a day to relax." Weaver chides. "Rockcrusher's so up tight that a day of peace to just take in the sights with a few friends will probably do him a world of good."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-10-04, 11:42 PM | Message # 335
Colonel general
Music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UFC-IVheRw )

"good thinking RockBreaker keep her busy while I null the spell" Mico calls while flying towards the dome "Fever help him" she said as she began drawing in the air

"you think I'm just gonna let you, you must be an idiot" Scootaloo said sidestepping RockBreaker's charge "thats not gonna work, I'm on the hoofball team" she said giving Rock a cocky grin before running towards Mico.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2013-10-09, 9:25 PM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-10-05, 1:18 AM | Message # 336
Generalissimo
Rockbreaker spins on a hoof, kicking a small stone at the back of the running filly's legs. At the same time Fever Pitch centered himself between Scotaloo and Mico, ready to doge left or right to catch her if she tired to get around him. To further complicate her line of attack, the older pony beat his wings furiously, kicking up a cloud of dust and tiny pebbles.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-10-09, 9:50 PM | Message # 337
Colonel general
the pebble stopped in midair held aloft by a orb of water "Scootaloo's right, it's time for some payback" Sweeite Belle said her eyes now glowing blue instead of their normal green while Applebloom looks on in fear

faster, faster Scootaloo thought, then her ear twitched again "Sonic Shadow" with that her body becomes enveloped in a flume of dark purple smoke as she blow right through the smokescreen giving Fever a hoof to the side of the face knocking him aside as she continues her charge at Mico

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-10-10, 0:58 AM | Message # 338
Generalissimo
"YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOT WITH HER!" Rockcruser bellows moving to intercept the smoke cloud. "Fever, we need back up to stop them without hurting them! MOVE!"

Fever nods and shouts to Sweetie Belle. "Want to here how your sister is going to feel about this?" He flashes her a forced grin before dashing off towered the Carousel Boutique, going just slow enough to tempt Sweetie Belle to give chase.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-10-10, 11:44 PM | Message # 339
Colonel general
"that's the oldest trick in the book" Sweetie said standing still as the pebble from before is expelled out of the orb at high speed, clipping Fever's wing and knocking him out of the sky

Scootaloo's progress is impeded by Rock raising spikes in her path allowing him to catch up, now engaging him in a hoof fight she yells at Applebloom "AB what are you doing, don't you want payback on Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon!?"

Applebloom's ears twitch and she soon covers them "no! My sister and brother raised me to be a good pony, Occultus Terra" she yells as several rocks leap from the ground trapping Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. a small piece of wood falls from Applebloom's mane glowing orange for a moment before disappearing

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-10-11, 1:43 AM | Message # 340
Generalissimo
"Fever are you alright?" Rock calls over to the fallen pony as he warily watch's the fillies.

"Ya... just a bit bruised." Fever shouts back as he gets back to all fours, wincing. "Still want me to go and fetch there sisters?"

Rock looks at Apple Bloom then nods. "Ya, I think that would be a real good idea..."

"So let me get this all straight for a second. You want to go out there and find the huge evil pony who trying to attack the town and kill all of you and then what? Hit him with the elements?"

"Well to put it bluntly yes." Bottle Rocket admitted.

"Alright, I'm in." Apple Jack said getting up.

"Just like that?" Bottle Rocket looked surprised.

"Even if it was just my family in danger I would be on it, but with the whole world on the line? Like you could convince me NOT to go! Sides, ain't like we have not fried bigger fish then him before!"

"Thank you Applejack!" Twilight smiles and turn's the others. "Fluttershy's cottage is just over this way, so lets visit her next."

As the now one pony larger group heads off from the farm Bottle shakes his head. "Boy, this is all going so smoothly so far. Normally by this point somepony would have been attacked or had a brake down or gone mad already. You think Rock and Fever are alright?"

Spellweaver laughed. "Oh you are such a worry wart!" She lent in and gave him a peek on the cheek. "I am SURE they are just fine! Not everything has to be all doom and gloom you know?"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-10-12, 6:56 PM | Message # 341
Colonel general
"I am SOOOO gonna kill you"

"scoots, what happen to ya" Applebloom said sadly putting her hoof on her trapped friend's shoulder only to have her bite at it

"I don't think it's her fault"

"what do ya mean?"

Mico looks between the three fillies "it's something Scootaloo said, Paradise Lost is a move Necro Shadow came up with it traps the target in a never ending nightmare made of your worst fears" she said waiting for AB's or Rock's response

-*-

a knock startles Fluttershy a little "coming" she gets up and opens the door "oh my, hello Twilight, Applejack"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-10-12, 8:00 PM | Message # 342
Generalissimo
Rock spits on the ground. "Knew it. Everywhere we turn thous monsters are casing trouble, but going after kids like that? Death will be to good for them! As soon as we have sorted all this out we are grabbing the love birds and finishing this, once and for all!"

"Once and for all?"

"OK its a bit melodramatic, since with the way the elements work he will still be around, just not in a form that can hurt anypony." Twilight amides, seeing the worried look on Fluttershy's face.

Applejack gives her nervous friend a reassuring smile. "We are all going to be there together and we will have all the nice guards there with us. After dealing with Discord thi'sl be a walk in the park for you!"

Fluttershy looks a bit pale, but nods. "After what he tired to do to the girls I felt so awful for not having done more before. I could't bare it if anything had happened to them! You and Rarity and Rainbow Dash must have been terrified!"

"We where, but that's why we are going to take care of this now. So that will never happen aging." Applejack gave her friend a reassuring hug. "Now you fly off and grab Rainbow with Twilight and the rest of us will go get Pinkie. After that we will all meet up at Rarity's shop and work out a plan from there."

Agreed on a plan of action the group headed out in different directions. Bottle Rocket shock his head. "This is easily the most organized and best executed plan we have had in weeks! Kinda makes you wonder why we go through basic when untrained civilians seem to have a better handle on this then we do?"

"Oh now you are just ASKING for trouble!" Spellweaver laughed.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-15, 6:44 AM | Message # 343
Colonel general
Fever bursts though the door, out of breath he said "yes...there....you are...."

"Fever Pitch what are you doing here?"

with all eyes on him Fever tells all that had transpired

"ok we're gonna hafta put our plan on hold till we get this sorted" Applejack said with a bemused look, she turned to Twilight and Fluttershy "Shy, you go get RD. Twi go get Rares. we'll meet at the school" after some nods the two take off and Applejack turns back to the group "take me to them" she said to Fever with a stare that Big Mac wet him self

"m'am yes m'am" Fever said quickly, taking off toward the school

"you two comin' ?"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-10-16, 8:58 PM | Message # 344
Generalissimo
{Slightly confused by that last part with Big Mac... also at this point they where all at Fluttershy's house/getting Dash and Pinkie, not at the farm. Do you want to just move that clock up a bit so that the whole group is at Rarities rather then go though the logistical troubles of getting them all in once place?

Since that was where Fever was going anyway just saying that the last scene with the others took place ten minutes before the bit with Rock and Fever would just allow Fever to come in and meet the rest of the group at his original destination. Especially since that was the whole point of spending a half dozen posts just slowly setting that up with Bottle and Spellweaver wandering around talking to the main 6.}

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2013-10-16, 9:01 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-10-16, 9:47 PM | Message # 345
Colonel general
{yea sure}

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz