MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » The Waning Days of Light (Can a despret and dangerous quest save Princess Celestia?)
The Waning Days of Light
DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-11-04, 0:35 AM | Message # 46
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The medic gives her an even stare as he closes his bag.

Gleaming Shield makes a few last notes then puts away her quill. "Alright, I will bring this to the armor. If there is anything eels you need just let us know, but other wise we will have your equipment packed along with enough food and water to last you a week's travel, a copy of Twilight's notes, edited for security and privacy reasons naturally, a map of what parts of the south we do have charted and a compass." She looks at Glade. "I am assuming that you will just be sticking with your royal gaurd equipment? Its as high a stand as any we can offer so its not like we can give you to much more then that."

Songbird pulls one last object from under the table. "One last thing." He says placing a decently large bag on the table. "You will be to perches things when you reach the first few settlements. We can't have you carry enough rations to make the trip without resupply unless you brought a sizable cart with you, but bits will not do you much good past this point. This bag contains gems, there not overly valuable here in Equestria, but by the time you need to buy more food and water you will find there value has sky rocketed." He slides the bag across the table towered Jack.

{This is another "anything you want to do now while you are still at the base and with friendly soldiers who are willing to help, do so now! When you are ready to go just say that you prepare to leave and gather your new supplies.}

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-11-05, 9:34 AM | Message # 47
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"cool," Jack said just before his eyes shoot wide at the map on the table "Tak! give me the last letter we got from Dart" Tak does after shaking her head

"Jack i know what your thinking and the odds of him being here are-" she is cut off by Jack rocketing out the door, she grabs the letter out of the air and reads it and her eyes shoot wide "he is here, I am sorry but I've got to go we'll be back in ten minutes" with that she rockets off right behind Jack

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-11-05, 6:47 PM | Message # 48
Generalissimo
"I see that runs in the family." Songbird grunts.

{The next bit is up for you since its your OC. Just keep in mind the rules about magic and the way the sitting works still apply. So know supper powers! Apart from that, knock yourself out introducing "Dart".}

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-06, 6:04 AM | Message # 49
Colonel general
a dark coated unicorn whipped his forehead with his fore leg, opening his deep violet dagger shaped eyes to look at the next crate he had to move and sighed. The crate is slightly smaller that him, full of broken weapons, Armor, and shields that need to be fix by the blacksmith. Lighting his horn he lifts the crate with a good degree of effort but the fates are not kind enough for him to get going before interrupting him

"DART" a voice cut the air and made the unicorn's eyes go wide he turns to see a burgundy dot flying at him

'by faust, why me' he looks for a way of retreat by all are cut off y the milling about of others. with a sigh he braces for impact, and is taken off him hooves by a flash of burgundy causing the crate to drop unceremoniously with a thump.

after a short tussle the dark unicorn is pined by a burgundy pegasus, "I did it" he said with an air of disbelief "I did it, I pined Dart" he began prancing around

"after the forty plus I have on you? there's a first time for everything" the unicorn said with a smile in a slightly deep voice while getting up, defeating the pegasus' glee.

"Moonlight Shield!" another unicorn hugged Dart's neck

"but it is good to see you two again, cousins" he said hugging her back allowing view of his pale white shield heart in it's center cutie mark

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-11-07, 3:26 AM | Message # 50
Generalissimo
"Hello, hello! More family get to gathers?" Brass Belle weaves easily between the working ponies as he trots up to the trio. "Nice to meet you, my name is Brass Belle, but either one works." He offers a hoof.

Catching the siblings eyes he shrugs. "I figured I should let the family get a little time to themselves. Nightingale looked like she might burst if she had to keep standing at salute without talking much longer and the Field Marshal seems like the kinda of pony who would sooner shove his head in stove then brake formality in front of strangers."

He looks back at Dart. "Come on 'Moonlight Shield'! You gonna give me a hoof pound or just leave me standing here all day?"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-11-09, 4:44 PM | Message # 51
Colonel general
He chuckled, and obliged "so what may I ask is my obnoxious cousin and his well read sister doing way out here, last I heard they didn't send Private 3rd classes out here to the front line"

"2nd" Jack chimed in with gleeful grin

"congrats but utterly no difference," Dart cut sharply "and Brass Belle was it you can call me Dart"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2013-11-09, 4:49 PM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-11-09, 10:01 PM | Message # 52
Generalissimo
"Dart it is then." Brass Belle smiles easily as he leaned against a box. "As to why me and your charming charming cousin... and Jack," He gives Jack a playful smirk, "are out here... Well you know how it is with these military things. Its something 'important' enough that they are willing to throw a bunch of green as grass ponies at it and call that good enough, but while being hush hush enough to tell us about it behind closed doors with just the Flied Marshal and his right hoof mare being privy to the info SO classified that that they are just handing it out to ponies like Jack here!" He gives Jack another teasing grin. "But, hey, whats your story? Not seen to many ponies with eyes like that who aren't also sporting the latest and greatest in bat wing invitations?"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-11-12, 12:31 PM | Message # 53
Colonel general
"mother says it's a rare occurrence among Unicorn and Thestral couples, a unicorn foal with thestral eyes" he said with a cocky tone

"really? dad always said it was a gift from uncle's first crush Lu- Owww" Jack yelled from Tak stepping on his dock

"opps my bad" Tak said with a grin "Aunt Shadow Heart and Uncle Zach are blessed to have Moonlight have such a rare trait" lifting her hoof from Jack's dock to have him glare at her then pout

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-13, 8:20 PM | Message # 54
Generalissimo
Brass gives Dart an appraising look. "Well your whole family is just full of interesting little quirks." He rubs his chin with a hoof. "So what do they have such a unique pony do around here? One with such an pedigree too!" His voice and face seem ingenue, but Jack and Tak get the same feeling of subtitle mockery in Brass Belle's voice that they heard when he was teasing Nightingale. Not contempt or hostility, but a mild distaste for the inherited respectability that came from being the child of important ponies from the war.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-11-14, 12:02 PM | Message # 55
Colonel general
"mostly just grunt work," Dart said with a sigh "they don't trust me yet. I've been called many things by the citizens of Canterlot including Child of Nightmares" he said hefting the crate back into the air "now can I get some more information on why your here, cousin?" he said looking at Jack and Tak

"I don't know how much we can -" she was cut off by Jack's hoof as he walked up to Dart and began whispering in his ear

........"WHAT!" he yelled letting the crate drop once more, looking around at the looks he was getting he laughed nervously and put his forehooves on Jack's shoulders "You must let me come with you" in a frantic hushed tone

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-11-14, 6:32 PM | Message # 56
Generalissimo
Brass Belle looks vaguely annoyed. "You do know what the term SECRET mission means, don't you Jack? As in, we DON'T tell other ponies what we are doing, hence why Luna hoof picked us and the CO locked us in a side room to tell us what was going on, hum?" He shakes his head. "Besides its not our place to say yes or no to that request, you will need to ask the Songbird, which will not end well for whoever let you in on that little secret..."

{I am going to need a description of this pony and his abilities before I let you bring along a third PC and a 5th party member. The groups already powerful enough that another decently powerful character will over balance things and require one of the other characters to be withdrawn.}

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-11-18, 2:02 AM | Message # 57
Colonel general
"oh come on there is no way he's not gonna let him, he is about the closest thing Equistria has to a Prin-" Jack is cut off by his mouth zipping up like a zipper and being held shut by a blue aura

"Jack you need to learn how to shut your trap," Tak said while walking past him with her horn glowing "I am so sorry Moonlight"

"no need to apologize, I needed this, Father and I have been growing distant in the past few years. It started with the lessons on Shadow Step, I can't seem to get it" he said with tears in his eyes "please take me to your CO"

Dart (Moonlight Shield/Ebony Moon) is right now a slow growing fighter who prefers to stick to the shadows.
STR mid-low, DEX mid, MAG low-mid, INT Mid

and Jack and Tak are as of now under-powered, with Zack crippled he wouldn't have been able to train them right so Jack got most of his training from the Guard and Tak focused on her studies.
Jack- STR low, DEX mid-high, MAG low, INT lower
Tak- STR lower, DEX low, MAG mid-high, INT high

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2013-11-18, 2:04 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-11-18, 4:11 AM | Message # 58
Generalissimo
{Its more about the number of characters. Also I want to know what the deal with with that royalty remark. Right now there is attest one prince in the shows universe and apart from being a relatively high ranking noble there is not much about him that makes him special. Plus a royal would not be serving in the place he is if only because it would be seen highly suspect to not have a royal go through officer training. Also I want to know what that shadow step is because that sounds like the kinda power that I was saying would not be a thing in this campaign.}

Brass shrugs. "Well our CO is the Songbird, but if its important to the mission I think he would be more pissed off if you did NOT go and talk to him then if you let him have time with his kids." Brass rolls his eyes. "If half of what I have heard of that stallion is true, he would throw Nightingale out to fight a dragon unarmed if Luna ordered him too and he thought it would save his troops lives."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-11-22, 0:32 AM | Message # 59
Colonel general
{that royaltiy remark was Jack poking fun at Dark while praising him at the same time, "you were almost Luna's son but your tough none the less" some thing like that. did you plan this to be just me?}

"whoa" Jack said while Dart and Tak's jaws hung "I think I get why Dad says he doesn't this guy"

"none the less, this could be my chance to prove my self to Father"

Will_EvergrennDate: Friday, 2013-11-22, 0:35 AM | Message # 60
Sergeant
Group: Users
"if it comes down to it he can have my spot, this is too high profile for me and his need is greater than mine" Glade said with a grin patting Dart on the back

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » The Waning Days of Light (Can a despret and dangerous quest save Princess Celestia?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz