MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-23, 9:15 PM | Message # 151
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWGYvE86Ph8)

"alright then, what we know so far is that there are sahagin in horseshoe bay and the few ponies who have fought these things never come unscathed but all of them recall seeing a deep blue unicorn mare with eyes that glowed blue when she looked at the sahagins so..." Zack begins to go into a indepth battle strategy as a voice began to speak in the of Bottle's mind.

they still don't trust you completely, if you don't believe me ask Zack about his connection to the Shadows.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 1:44 AM | Message # 152
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
I... I trust my three friends with my life and they trust him so... my own doubts...

"Zack, if where going up against them again, then can you tell us anything about the shadows?" Bottle asked as casually as he could.

Wait did he mention that name yet? Crap...

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 11:53 PM | Message # 153
Colonel general
"sure, the Shadows by what Zach and myself have concluded is that they are the inherent evils of the element that friends and I represent. Darkness, Earth, Water, Fire, Energy, and Light all are good and evil. my friend and I once had to stop a Dark monster from plunging all of Equestria into darkness eternal, I wish I knew what these Shadow were up to. by the I only referred them as Shadows once in passing" Zack's horn began to glow as the whites of his eyes turned blue and his irises srank as he quickly said 'Link discerpo' a wave of silver washed over the room and the tingling feeling on the back of Bottle's that he hadn't noticed before was gone.

"What was that" Weaver asked with a distressed tone

"Link discerpo or Link sever is a low grade magic that was made to combat changling Trance spells. it cuts any form of magic links such as the one that our opponent was using to try and mess with Rocket's mind" the others looked at Bottle as he too looked worried "our enemy is more powerful than we thought."

-*-

Meanwhile in a boat somewhere in Horseshoe Bay a dark blue unicorn mare with seafoam green mane that looked like she was swimming way to often rubbed her temples as a sahagin crept up behind her "ugh, I'll have to step up the plan" she turned to glare at the sahagin that was moments away from pouncing on her with teal eyes that glow faintly blue "must I remind you what happend to the last one who tried that, now go tell the others that we must move sooner that expected before I boil you alive too." with that the sahagin lept off the boat "these four could be troublesome"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 2:19 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-25, 1:05 AM | Message # 154
Generalissimo
"Man... What is it with the shadows and trying to get into my head is REALLY dumb ways?" Bottle Rubbed the back of his head.

"What do you mean?" Spell Weaver asked, still clearly worried.

"Well first, captain crazy on the train came up and started asking me about if I trusted Zack, I was still a bit unsure at the time, but I put on a brave face. Instead of pushing and making me get really unsure, he instead INSTANTLY shifted from, 'Who can you really trust?' to 'Well forget you then, your clearly an unshakable pillar of morality, who will DIE!' mode. Now this new attempt pretty much just went, 'Hay you should ask about us so that Zack will try and dodge the question!', but instead Zack just was perfectly open and found them out... So, ya... there stupid." Bottle Rocket rolled his eyes.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-26, 0:45 AM | Message # 155
Colonel general
"tactics they may lack but a thought link is no easy spell so regardless of how intelligent our enemies are they are very powerful so be weary as we disembark" as if on cue a voice calls from a seaker in the corner of the room telling the group that the train was about to pull into the station

"Well then I guess we should get ready to go then" Trill said before changing to the pegasus from before.

as everypony was departing Bottle was stoped by Nightblade "can I ask you something? can you help me with Trill?" She looks at him with big pleading eyes that looked more intimidating that cute or sad because of their dagger shape.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-26, 7:00 AM | Message # 156
Generalissimo
"Um... OK look, I was kinda hoping no one from the village was going to bring this up, but I guess it was kinda of inevitable." He sighs. "Relay, it was mostly by accident and if given the chose I don't know if I would have gone through with it... So whatever trouble your having with him I suggest you try and talk it or do it your-"

"What are you... I need help with him romantically." Nightblade gave Bottle a quizzical look. "What was that whole thing about-"

"Your love life!" Bottle cried out, cutting over her. "Why don't you fill me in on that! I am sure I can help you with that."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-26, 9:32 PM | Message # 157
Colonel general
"it's just I can't seem to talk to him about it, everytime I try I get nervious and change the subject." as the two leave the train the pegasus that is Thrill sees them and raises a brow "he probaly thinks I'm a crazy mare by now. how did you do it?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-26, 10:13 PM | Message # 158
Generalissimo
"Um... well..." Bottle looks away slight embarrassed. "I sorta didn't. The two of us just got really close, then I guess she got the wrong idea about me and between that and the stress of the mission she kinda... had a bit of a rough patch, lets say." He looks over at Spell Weaver who was cheerfully talking to Fever Pitch.

"Looks like she got over it." Nightblade offered.

"Ya well, I found her right around the point things got bad. She made it pretty clear how she felt and all I did was convince her that I actually did feel the same." Bottle sizes up Thrill before continuing. "I would not recommend waiting for him to have a brake down and I sure as hell don't recommend bottling up your own feels till you completely lose it and jut hope that he find you and feels the same way. Its a bit old fashion, but try asking him out to a lunch or dinner. Keep it friendly, but when your there just lead him with questions about if he is interested in non changelings, if so ask if he is happy being single or if he would enjoy having that kinda of relationship. You two have known each other long enough that you don't need to find out if you have the same interests or anything like that, so just try finding out if he WANTS to get in a relationship and if so make it clear, without saying it, that you are single and that you would not be opposed to making regular dinner together a thing. Its really not that hard unless you make it hard for yourself."

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-28, 3:06 PM | Message # 159
Colonel general
"thanks Rocket" she gives him a quick hug and trots of to start talking with Weaver

a moment later Bottle heard a familiar voice "be weary they say 'Tartarus hath on fury like a mare scorned' " Bottle turned to see Sounder standing there

"Sounder? how? I thought you stayed in Rockland"

Sounder looked at the others they are far enough away they wouldn't see what was about to transpire "He did" in the time it took Bottle to realise what was happening he was pinned against a tree and Sounder burst into green flame"theres something you should know about Changeling we are very protective of our food sources," Thrill's hooves put a bit more pressure on Bottle's sholders "especially if we have real feelings for them"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-03-01, 0:05 AM | Message # 160
Generalissimo
"You psychotic, nightmare touched monster! Get your dames hooves off me!" Bottle pulled his hooves off the ground, leaving himself hanging by the force of the changelings pin. That lasted only a minute, however, as the pegasus kick the tree with both back hooves, lunching himself the Thrill's hold.

The two tumbled to the ground. Bottle Rocket recovered fist and raised a hoof to bash Thrill, but before he could bring it down, the changing vanished in a rush of green fire leaving a scared and confused looking Spell Weaver in its place.

The red mare flinched from the raised hoof. "Please don't hit me Rocket!" She cried out.

Bottle Rocket relied back, horrified at what he had almost done, then realization stuck him... immediately followed by a pair of hooves.

Bottle rolled back onto all fours as the glowering red unicorn advanced on him. "Oh you are going to pay for that one, monster!" Bottle Rocket spat out, glaring daggers at Spell Weaver impersonator.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-03-02, 9:20 PM | Message # 161
Colonel general
"You should learn to pick your fights better" Thrill said in his own voice as green fire envloped him once more but soon a chilling laughter was heard as a pair of dagger shaped teal eyes can be seen though the fire just before is died out to reveal NightMare Moon "Do you believe you can defeat me you little foal?"

Bottle visably shaken but soon cast aside his fear by reasuring him self the it's still just Thrill.

"your kidding me, you've got to be kidding me right? Very well" a bright green aura charges on Nightmare Moon's horn as Bottle charged.

but they were cut off by two mares both wearing the same scowling glare Weaver was glaring at Bottle while Nightblade glared at Nightmare Moon. Almost immediately Nightmare shifted back to Thrill who was as low to the ground as possible with his ears pinned back Nightblade pointed down the road towards the others two of who were chuckling. As he slank away Nightblade turned towards Bottle and lowered her head "I'm sorry I forgot how jealous he can get, please forgive us."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-03, 5:46 AM | Message # 162
Generalissimo
Bottle rubbed his shoulders. "Ya, well attest you can skip dinner. I would say that he is *ow* pretty into you."

His gaze was drawn to Weaver. Bottle Rockets face flushed and he glared. "What? He attacked me first, just because I was talking with his friend, so it was self deference! I did't pick that fight and I did't hurt him or anything so what are you glaring at ME for?" The adrenalin was starting to ebb and with it Bottle felt his righteous anger fade with it. His wings lowered slightly and he began to feel a twinge of unease as Spell Weaver glared at him. It stuck him that making that slightly flippant remark to Nightblade at the end might have been bad move...

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-05, 8:33 PM | Message # 163
Colonel general
"its alright Weaver, I should come to expect this by now. I mean come on" she laughed half-heartedly "how many ponies are going to accept us right off the bat." she walked off towards the group and meet up with Thrill .

Weaver rounded on Bottle still glaring daggers "we all heard that 'monster' crack" Bottle's eyes widened as if to say 'how' "you practically screamed it Rocket" she turned quickly and stomped back to the group.

Zack put his hoof on Bottle's sholder "don't worry, just let'em all cool off and then apologize to Thrill for the 'monster' crack" Bottle look up at Zack with pleading eyes "no I'm not mad at you, it the normal pony behavior towards thouse two species. The towns not far now lets hurry."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-06, 11:56 PM | Message # 164
Generalissimo
"But... Look it was not a racist thing, it was just a... Well he was fighting dirty and I was mad... It was a personal thing not a species thing!" Bottle hangs his head. "Luna curse me with nightmares, that was a stupid thing to say."

The town loomed on the horizon as the group of fuming, ashamed and vaginally uncomfortable heroes made there way down the road.

Falling back a few steps Rock Crusher matched passe with Bottle Rocket.

"I know." Bottle muttered. "You don't have to rub it in."

"Well that's good to know." Rock Crusher said evenly. "That takes care of the first thing I was going to say. The second thing, thou is that I am not angry at you."

Bottle Looked at him.

"Don't misunderstand me, what you said was out of line and in any OTHER situation I would probably not be talking to you right now, but I saw enough to have a bit of context." He looks straight ahead. "We need to stick together and I am not going to throw you under a cart just because you said something while you where angry. Fever is saying something slimier to Weaver."

"Thank-" Bottle began, but was cut off my Rock Crusher.

"He looked up to you. He was really was pushing for the two of you to get together. Spell Weaver is not the only pony who took that little outburst hard."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 4:56 AM | Message # 165
Colonel general
"hey Weaver," Fever landed next to her with a slight frown, she on the other hand was still a little peeved "you know you shouldn't let him slip away like that trust me"

"so I'm taking dating advice from somepony younger that me, a COLT no less."

"no, but maybe from somepony who's never had a family."

music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHYTtcDyAro

her eye shot wide "but I thought that you and Rock were brothers"

"nah, he just found me when I was a foal 'in a broken carriage just outside the Everfree' he told me but he raised me like I was his little brother he even helped me learn to fly" tears started to well on his eyes "don't let your chance at family slip aw- ugh" he was cut off by Weaver hugging him.

"oh Fever I didn't know this little spat would effect you so much" his tears wetting her sholder "it was just a misunderstanding if apologies are given round this will blow over by tonight. now lets go scout ahead shall we?" he wiped his eyes and nodded

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtIgoFB7tXA

A large wooden arch stands vigil holding a sign that reads 'Palomino bay city' passing though it the group sees a lazy seaside town with a few palm trees scattered about. The houses were somewhat well built especially the hotels by the water it was clear this was a town was a tourism hotspot but the way most of the houses looked it was screaming 'fisherponies town', nets, rods, even fish hanging off the sides of the houses

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 2:27 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz