MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-07-14, 5:27 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
New Plays: You have a back pack (filled with whatever you could reasonable fit in it from around your house/place of work), a weeks worth of food and clean water and any weapon that you could find in your house (plus 20 rounds if it is a firearm). You also may pick one cannon, non Celestia/Luna pony that has not already been taken to be your alternate character. Once you have decided what want as gear and who your pony will be just try add a new post of your character/s meeting the rest of the group.

Setting: The human race has had a long history of terrible ideas. From takeing on woolly mammoths with bits of wood to invading Poland, the human race seemed doomed to endless repetitions of the phrase, "This can't possibly go wrong!" Only to have to follow it up with, "OK, that went wrong, but this NEW idea can't possibly fail!"

That was until one day someone had one terrible idea to many.

Though no one is sure exactly how it happened, one day huge rents in reality tore the world apart, forcibly merging the earth with a strange world of pastel colors, magical ponies and a pandemic that killed 70% of both world, only to have them rise again as flesh hungry monsters.

Now humans and ponies gather together and travel both worlds in search for lost love ones, shelter and the hope of a cure.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-07-14, 5:39 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
2 weeks after rise

Following a chain letter you reserved shortly before the internet died, you have been brought to a cabin along side a small lake in the sparsely populated woods of northern Maine.

According to the letter, the owner of the cabin has found possible evidence of a cure and is looking for anyone willing to help.

You do not know if you and your companion are the first the arrive at the fortified location, but the place still seems secure and free from hoards of the dead.

RoseDate: Monday, 2014-07-14, 8:38 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Rose stood there looking at the cabin, who could be here? Who could have found a cure to this insanity? Rose didn't need to know, and frankly she didn't care, all she cared about was finding a way to fix this disaster. Who found it wasn't important

Rose found comfort in this fortified little place, these small places where life was surviving is what kept her going. She looked down at Rainbow Dash, though she put on a tough face, Rose knew Rainbow was really a scared little filly underneath.

"Rainbow, you ready to go in?" Rose asked Rainbow as she brushed her brown hair from her eyes. Rose waited for the cocky answer that was likely to follow.

"Of course I am, I was born ready!" Rainbow smiled a confident smile, Rose smirked. The two started making their way to the front door to the cabin, when they reached it Rose knocked. Then she realized how dumb that was, who would answer someone knocking on the door during the zombie apocalypse? Then to Rose's surprise the door swung open.

Message edited by Rose - Monday, 2014-07-14, 8:39 PM

JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-07-14, 10:13 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Johnny inspected the cabin with his binoculars, every thing seemed quiet. Johnny wondered if there truly is a cure for this plague inside or is this a trap by some opportunistic bandits waiting to prey on some unsuspecting travelers? Johnny sighed it doesn't matter anyways he just hoped there was a first aid kit in there.

He stared back at an unconscious Fluttershy. Her left wing was in bandages. He tapped her on her shoulder and said "wake up Fluttershy were heading inside the cabin." visibly shaking she said "I-is it safe to go in?" He didn't like seeing her so scared but he had to convince her to go in, he hastily said "of course" giving a reassuring smile. She seemed to relax a little after hearing that that but still was in pain "o-okay" she replied. With that we headed towards the cabin

Arriving at the front door Johnny instinctively knocked on the door realizing afterwards that who would answer the door, ready to curse himself out for his stupidity to his surprise the door opened.

Message edited by Johnny - Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 5:38 PM

SilentNameDate: Monday, 2014-07-14, 10:51 PM | Message # 5
Private
Sam studied the cabin closely through binoculars "Shit, I don't like this. Wanna look?" He asked, passing the binoculars to Blossomforth.

As Blossom looked through the binoculars, she said, "Doesn't look like anyone's here, but how does it remain clean?" She started to ponder quietly, not noticing she was lifted into the air and running to the cabin.

When they finally reached the cabin, Sam slowly knocked on the door. It started to creak open, and it sounded as if the cabin was having a hard time moving it, as the walls moaned and groaned. Sam wondered how this place managed to stay clean for so long. Regardless, he walked into the cabin with Blossom still being carried in his arms, unaware of what was to come.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 4:29 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
The door opened Rose and Dash found themselves looking into the barrel of a shotgun. Before they could react the gun was raised and a tiered looking face replaced it in the open crack of the door.

"Sorry about that." The gunman offers sheepishly. "Thought you where someone else." He opens the door as points inside. "Come in, I have some soup cooking on the fire and it looks like you two could use a warm meal."

Inside the cabin was dimly lit, but clean. On a wooden stove a pot simmered, filling the room with the smell of food. On a cough leaning against one wall a blue unicorn wrapped in bandages appeared to be sleeping.

The strange man had hardly had a chance to close the door when he jumped as another set of knocks rang through the cabin.

One shotgun greeting latter saw Johnny and Fluttershy join the small congregation.

"Right," The man said, closing the door behind the newest arrives. "Now I am sure that you all have questions and that's understandable so let me just start by saying that-"

He was cut off as the door cracked open behind him, reveling Sam and Blossom.

"Gah!" The man shouted, dropping the gun as he spun around. "I thought I fixed that lock!"

*If you are new to RP's like this, feel free to just ask questions in character about the other characters or say what your character is doing in the current setting. If you want to ask or say something out of character, just write it in red and with *'s at the fount and back.*

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 5:45 AM | Message # 7
Major general
"Sorry we're late." said a voice from outside. Brandon cautiously entered the cabin his backpack in tow."We'd be here sooner if some pony hadn't got us lost...twice".

Brandon glanced behind him to find that his companion had wandered off somewhere.

"Where has she gone now." grumbled Brandon as he scanned  outside the cabin.

Suddenly a loud rumbling noise was heard as a gray pegasus came tumbling down the chimmney and out of the  fireplace.

"Sorry, my bad!" she giggled, brushing the soot from her coat and extinguishing her smoking tail.

"Derpy, what were you doing in the chimmney?" Brandon asked.

Derpy shrugged," I don't know. I end up in a lot of strange places." Explained the wall-eyed mare.

"Any way we're here to help find a cure for the zombie out break." Began Brandon," how can we help?"

"And will there be muffins?" added Derpy.

Brandon faceplamed.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 5:53 AM

RoseDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 6:07 AM | Message # 8
Private
Rose had been standing there in silence, she had thought she would be the only person coming here. Pair after pair arrived, when the group after them arrived Rainbow had gotten quite excited. She hadn't seen any of her friends in about two weeks, seeing Fluttershy made her overjoyed. She had gone off to go talk to her. 

Rose she was still reluctant to speak, this could still be dangerous. The only bit of comfort she had was that Rainbow suddenly seemed extremely alright with everything. Rose trusted Rainbows instinct with this sort of thing. Rose decided she could trust almost everyone here. She was still very curious about the guy with the gun though, what was his deal? Why did he call so many people and ponies here? She knew that the possible cure to this whole disaster was extremely important, Rose just never expected this. She wanted answers, and she wanted them now.

"hey, gun dude man guy, what's your uh..name?" As much as Rose liked to imagine she was suave, cool, and collected., she was anything but that when it came to actually talking. She stood there awkwardly, she still hadn't gotten used to talking to complete strangers yet, even though they were the only people you talked to in the apocalypse.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 7:06 AM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
"Uh..." The man looked at the large crowd of people and ponies that had filed into his small cabin with obvious discomfort. Looking down he cursed as he picked up his fallen gun and carefully rested it against the wall next to the couch.

"Sorry, I didn't really expect so many people to come so soon." He apologizes. "Not to mention all the ponies." He walks over to Rose and offers a hand. "My friend's call me Mac, sorry for not introducing myself before, but well..." He gestures to the room at large. "Its been sorta a weird last couple of minutes." On the couch the blue unicorn stirs and whimpers in her sleep.

Mac gives the pony a worried look as he adds. "And as far as I can tell, that's Colgate. I found her near a one of the points where the worlds merge. She didn't talk much before she passed out, but she said the one thing that she needed too." The corners of his mouth twitch as he repeated, "There's a cure!"

His smile fade as he looks back at the pony. "Then she passed out and she had been pretty out of it since then. I sent out a few messages before everything fell apart, but since then I have been stuck here with her."

SommeGuyDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 7:26 AM | Message # 10
Private
Quade examines the happenings within the cabin by using his camera as a telescope, and with no real plan, he turned to the pony beside him, Twilight Sparkle, who was watching with telescope of her own.

"Well, what do we do now?" Quade asked
"I see Rainbow and fluttershy there, and it would be great to see them again."
"Let's go then!"

The two of them got to the door, only to find out it was locked, and Quade started beating on the door

*just for clarification, Mac is Duhad's character, right?*

SilentNameDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 10:06 AM | Message # 11
Private
Sam notices the person and the pony watching from afar, and slowly pulls his 1911 .22 out of his backpack carefully, so as not to disturb Blossomforth, and holds it in his hand. He was still stunned as to finding out the cure, but protection came first, dammit.

And i'll be damned if I let any threats near Blossom. Or anyone else...To a lesser extent. He thought, on edge.

Then the loud pounding noises started.

JohnnyDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 1:36 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
Johnny was amazed at how many people and ponies there were here. this had been the most he'd seen alive since before the anarchy started. Fluttershy seemed tense about such a big crowd but she seemed to light up with joy when she noticed the cyan Pegasus standing next to the cute girl. So Johnny gestured at Fluttershy to go and talk to her pony friend.

As Fluttershy went Johnny new this would be a good time to ask some questions to Mac about a first aid kit, Colgate, and this cure. When he noticed a guy near a white Pegasus who was previously looking out the window slowly pull out his gun.

Unsure of his intentions I reached towards the gun hidden in my pants to click off the safety in case things went sour. When all of the sudden loud pounding noises started.

Message edited by Johnny - Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 5:37 PM

SommeGuyDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 4:43 PM | Message # 13
Private
with no one opening the door, Quade started calling out

"Can someone please let us in? I'm sorry we're late!"

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 5:41 PM | Message # 14
Major general
"I got it!" yelled Derpy as she dashed for the door.

"Derpy, Be carful. We don't know who's out there." warned Brandon.

"Yes,I do" replyed Derpy. "It's Twilight and another human."

Derpy opened the door revealing that she was indeed correct.

"See!"said Derpy a smug grin spreading across her face.

"How Did you know that?" asked Brandon in bewilderment.

"I saw them through the window." explained Derpy.

"You weren't facing  the window. You couldn't have seen them." said Brandon sceptically

"But I did see them." said Derpy her left eye drifting slowly to the side.

That was all the explaination Brandon needed. Brandon knelt down beside Derpy "Ok, But you need to be more careful." said Brandon calmly. "It dangerous out there and I don't want anything bad to happen to you".

Derpy nodded silently and rejoined the other ponies. Brandon poked his head outside looking left and right before closing and locking the cabin door again.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-15, 10:33 PM | Message # 15
Generalissimo
*Yes, for the time being I am playing Mac. My main job will be is setting up the scenes, but for now Mac is more or less me in the world.*

Mac nodded to the new arrives and quickly repeated everything he had said to the others.

"Now, here is the problem." Mac said, walking to the soup and ladling it out into bowls that he then passed out to the humans and ponies. "I can't leave Colgate here alone in her condition and if I tired bringing her to a vet or a doctor we would be sitting ducks for any ghouls or bandits along the way. And besides that, I am pretty sure you don't want to move people who have been really messed up."

Moved over into the kitchen area and pulled a large map off one of the walls. Spreading it out on a small table he pointed to a spot along side a large area of blue. "This is ware we are." He explained, before tracing his finger away from the pound and towered an area of light gray blocks. "And this is Camden. Its only a few hours away by foot and if there are any doctors still alive in the local area they are either here," He then traces his finger around the pound. "Or living out in the cabins around this pound, but I have looked around a few of the other cabins and my money is on the town."

He looks at the others and asked, "So, how's up for a walk?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz