MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
JohnnyDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 0:17 AM | Message # 256
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Johnny exited the kitchen as G and Salim made their beds. "Well its late. If you need me I'll be in the closet" Johnny said as he passed them by. He stopped by a room to grab a pillow before stepping upstairs into the closet. Inside the closet he laid down on the floor listening to the muffled talk from down hall for a bit before closing his eyes.
"at the very least give them a chance to prove themselves." Fluttershy said to Colgate as she let out a yawn. "perhaps we should discuss this tomorrow. It will give you a chance to sleep on it and see how you feel then" Fluttershy said.

Message edited by Johnny - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 0:19 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 0:31 AM | Message # 257
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Salim I love the direction you are going with this! Zombie pacifist looking for a cure, man how have I never thought of that one?*

Colgate nodded as she worked her way down into a more comfertable sleeping position. "Alright, alright." She said, though without much enthusiasm. "I am sure these humans are wonderful people who are totally different. As long as they don't come bargaining in here in the middle of the night waving guns around I promise to give them a fair chance tomorrow." Closed her eyes and before nodding off said, "I'm just glade to see you all."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 1:07 AM | Message # 258
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D shook his head as everyone left, leaving him alone with Rainbow Dash who was taking small sips to savor the Cider. he takes a small device out of his pocket "hope it reaches way out here" he said to him self getting up and leaning against the wall.

"hope what reaches?" she looks at him betwen sips to see him press a button on his device and put it up to his ear.

TravisDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 1:18 AM | Message # 259
Sergeant
Travis walked as Cameran followed. (this plant has to be here somewhere.) he thought as the world started spinning. He had tripped over a branch and rolled down a hill into a muddy puddle face first "Ugh" he groaned as crawled to land and sat up looking up the hill at Cameron who had an amused look on his face. "Are you okay" he shouted. Travis scowled and shouted " do I look fu.." he looked forward seeing a decent amount of the desired plant "holy gold mine, that's alotta plant" Travis said waving to Cameron to come down as he pulled, cut, and ripped as many as he could to put in his backpack. (Gotta get these back to the shed and prepare them. Man this will take all night.)
Applejack smiled and said "were glad to see you too sugarcube." she looked around for a spot that looked comfortable. "Maybe tomorrow will be a better day... Goodnight y'all" Applejack said before going to sleep.

*I don't know if the plant would be harvestable this time of year. But for the sake of the story I'll just assume it is

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 1:35 AM | Message # 260
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"Demeaoris reporting in, Oracle do you read?" he is meet with a lot of static but soon.
~Oracle reads, state report~
"I was hoping it was you on Oracle duty Prometheus" (i better get this done quick the reception is not good at all)
~you know the Oracle system is for contact reports only but it is good to hear from you bro~
RD was aprehensive (ok so he is crazy, he's talking to him self)
"your not gonna believe who is here Pro, all six of the Elements."
~let me guess you fainted when you met Rainbow Dash~
"haha very funny, but are they still awake?"
~should be, it's not 'lights out' yet. you want me to get them?~
"if you can"
~yea shouldn't be too difficult, try too keep the line up.~

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 4:29 AM | Message # 261
Major general

Equestria: A Forrest Near Ponyville

Derpy trotted down the forrest path to Poyville. In a couple hours, the Summer Sun Celebration would begin. Derpy dare not be late because Princess Celestia herself would be making an appearnce. Suddenly Derpy saw something burning through the sky and crash deeper into the forrest.It's too early to see shooting stars Thought Derpy. Just then Derpy saw smoke rising from where the strange object fell. Oh no! where there's smoke there's fire! I better checked to see if anypony is in trouble. With that Derpy ran into the woods toward the smoke.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ZX42jK_s8

Derpy followed the smoke to its source, a mysterious blue box. Across the top of the box were the words "Police Public Call Box". Smoke emmintate from under the doors of the police box. But what shocked Derpy the most was the chestnut brown stallion lying at  just a few feet from the box. "Sir? Sir? Are you alright?" Shouted Derpy to the stallion. The stallion did not answer. Panicing Derpy looked around to see that no one was around to help her. Derpy with all her strength dragged the unconscious stallion away from the smoke and propped him up against a tree by the path. It was now that Derpy was able to get a clear look at the stallion. His mane and tail were a dark brown and he had a cutie mark of an hourglass on his flank. Derpy tried to resuscitate the poor stallion. "Come on sir, you gotta get up. Please,wake up!" Derpy cried. It seemed nothing would work. In despearation Derpy Cried out,"Help! Doctor! I need a Doctor!" The stallion shuddered. His mouth dropped open and with an audible gasp a stream of gold vapor drifted from his mouth. Slowly the stallion's eyes opened.

*^*^*

Message edited by timeknight24 - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 4:53 AM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 5:35 AM | Message # 262
Lieutenant general
* I'm confiming the second one for myself Smaloki.*

"You know, I'm a pacifist. Always been one. And frankly, I try to avoid killing any of the infected whenever it's possible. That's the reason I'm looking for a cure... I want the killing to stop. 
Of course I could be wrong about them being alive... actually, you're a doctor, right? What's your opinion on that?"
 Salim ended. 

Dr. G thought about Salim's words then answered. "I can respect such a noble way of thinking, But to answer your question about whether or not they are alive. The short answer is yes they are alive. The longer more complex answer is are they really living and exactly what kind of quality of life are they having. If you have ever seen a human or pony get bit you'd understand thee pain these creatures are going through. That being said I will do what is necessary to protect those I care about. I have lost too much in these two weeks to not do so." Dr. G finished.  He wasn't sure how Salim would take his words but he at least hoped it would be in a good sense. he finished making himself a nest on the floor. "Well Good night see you in the morning." Dr. G said as he settled into his makeshift bed for the night. (Feels weird not having Rarity to worry about) he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

"It's nice to have you back as well Colgate." Rarity said as she nestled herself into some blankets she found then added "Good night Every Pony." She had slept in many strange places these  last two weeks but  never without someone holding her or being within a hoof's reach. Still Rarity felt at peace and a little flattered by Colgate's recent behavior. She smiled sheepishly as she closed  her eyes.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 5:58 AM | Message # 263
Generalissimo
As Colgate lay in bed her eyes cracked open and she stared at the far wall. She glared at the wall, trying to force all other thoughts from her head. "Dame it." She grumbled quietly enough to not disturb the other ponies. "I am not doing this again." She screwed her eyes shut and shoved her head into the pillow. "I am not thinking about my friend's butt."

Eventually she did drive the embarrassing memory from the front of her mind and drifted away to sleep. But, in the eerily hours of the morning, Colgate's nightmares of the weeks prior finally gave way too new dreams...

New dreams about butts.

*Sorry, that was horrible and childish and far to much fun to write. X )*

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 5:59 AM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 9:19 AM | Message # 264
Major general

A Dream Becomes a Nightmare

Derpy looked around to find herself alone in the forrest. It was suddenly night and a thick fog had fallen,and the strange stallion was no where to be found. "Wait,this isn't how it happened." said Derpy aloud. Derpy could make out several figures hobbling towards her. As they came closer Derpy's eyes widened in fear. She was now surrounded by grotesque zombified versions of friends and family. There was nowhere to run. Then she heard a familiar noise.

VWOOOORP! VWOOOORP! VWOOOORP!
 The blue police box materialize behind her and the doors swung open. Out stepped the brown stallion sporting a green necktie and a long brown coat with a blue lining. In Equestria he called himself Time Turner,but across time and space he was known as The Doctor. His calculating blue eyes scanned the scene. His lips formed a cocky smirk. He reached into his coat and produced a device that looked like a high-tech magic wand. He held it in the air and it produced a blue glow and a high pitched whirr. The zombies covered their ears and howled. The noise seemed to irritate the zombies enough to cause them to retreat. Seeing that the danger was gone Derpy embraced the Doctor
 "Thank goodness you came! If you hadn't I'd be..."
"...Dead. I know." said the Doctor dryly as he pushed Derpy away.

"Where have you been? When have you been?" Asked Derpy.

"It's none of your business,you incompentent fool!" snapped the Doctor."Can't you do anything right?"

"Wha-What?" stammered Derpy, surprised at her friend's cruel tone

"There you go, Derpy,babbling like a moron as usual."Sneered the Doctor. "I wonder why continue to save your worthless flank!" As he spoke his coat faded to a dark grey and his mane to black. His icy blue eyes seemed to be glowing with pure hatred.

"Doctor," Derpy sniffled as she backed away "why are you being so mean?"

"DON'T YOU RUN FROM ME!" Roared the Doctor shoving Derpy to the ground.

Derpy was in tears as the monster that looked and sounded like the Doctor held her down with one hoof and prepared to strike with the other.
 " Doctor,please..." sobbed Derpy. "I love you!"

The  Doctor was deaf to Derpy's cries. Derpy closed her eyes and wait for the pain to come.
The last thing she heard was a quiet voice whisper "I'll always be with you."

*^*^*^*

Derpy awoke her eyes still wet with tears. She told herself it was only a nightmare. as she tried to go back to sleep but she couldn't shake those images from her mind. She was to scared to sleep but too tired to stay awake . Eventually sleep won out and she dozed off again.

*Geez , That was dark. Glad I got that out of my system, cuz it kinda scares me that came out of my head. Definately not doing that again. Say hello and good bye to Discorded Doctor Whooves.*

Message edited by timeknight24 - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 9:21 AM

JohnnyDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 10:36 AM | Message # 265
Lieutenant
Dream: A dark carnival
An old shut down carnival in the middle of no where. The sky black except for the moon which was red and full like a sack of blood. headless corpses littered the streets. Johnny was running as fast as he could passing tents and bodies along the way. A 'Thing' was chasing him. Closer and closer it got it clinched its teeth into Johnny's arm ripping it off. Johnny screamed in agony as his muscle dangled off the bloody nub that was once his arm.
still running he entered the nearest attraction 'The hall of mirrors'. As he neared the main hall of the mirrors an infinite number of reflections appeared of himself. each refection having different deaths of him such as decapitated, disemboweled, burnt up, ect. As Johnny walked down the horrible hallway he passed by an empty mirror. He reached out to touch the solid surface instead had his hand go through it like a pool of water. It pulled him in him screaming closing his eyes. When he opened them his arm was back and the empty reflection in the mirror had materialized an armless version of him. Feeling sick to his stomach Johnny kept walking down the hall reaching two doors, one labeled "my future" and the other labeled "your past". Entering my future door he was greeted by a large pile of familiar heads. The door shut behind him locking him in. The heads reanimated and started cackling manically repeating the words "Born in Blood, Feast in Blood, Death in Blood" as the room started filling quickly with a thick red liquid. As the room filled to the brim Johnny took his last breaths before being fully submerged in the liquid. As it filled his lungs slowly he  drifted  into unconsciousness. A disembodied voice spoke "Tick Tock that's the sound of your life running out"

*on the contrary, sometimes playing the dark side can be quite fun

Message edited by Johnny - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 11:31 AM

TravisDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 12:51 PM | Message # 266
Sergeant
After Travis and Cameron obtained enough of the plant they headed back towards the cabin. As they reached the cabin they headed around back to the shed where Travis could work on making the asthmatic cigarettes with the portable cig roller.
Production finished around dawn. Quite a few of them had been made. Travis was proud of his accomplishment, so proud he decieded to light one up to celebrate. He pulled out his lighter, put the cigarette up to his mouth and lit it taking a deep puff. He took the cig and gestured to Cameron. Blowing the smoke and coughing a bit (ugh this tastes nasty) he thought to himself as he took another hit and another.

*It has begun...

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 1:36 PM | Message # 267
Colonel
Cameron looked at the cigarette that was reminiscent of a blunt that Cameron's cousin Greg rolled up all the time. He didn't often take any drugs let alone ones that were probably illegal "Screw it" he said taking a a deep puff. He winced "Jesus" he said as he handed it to Travis, suddenly he remembered the main reason he wanted the plant "This..." he said nodding "will sell like hotcakes" a large grin grew on his face and he chuckled "If we could just get our hands on some nicotine!"

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 1:36 PM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 5:36 PM | Message # 268
Lieutenant general
*Challenge Aceepted Duhad! Also how could I not respond to that!
Rarity lay awake trying to fall asleep when a quiet but angry mutter caused her to open her eyes. 

"Dame it." Colgate grumbled quietly.

Rarity looked over to see an annoyed Colgate shoving her head into the pillow. Hmmm. Rarity thought. I haven't had that affect on a Pony in ages, Well at least not without trying Rarity admitted to herself quietly. Not that I mind really but mother probably would be disappointed about no grandfoals. Rarity! let's get a hold of ourselves here all Colgate did is look at your butt. Nothing more! Still Maybe.... Get a Hold of yourself! But It might be Fun! GO TO SLEEP! And so Rarity went on arguing with herself until sleep finally came and gave way to strange dreams of Colgate no less.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 9:02 PM | Message # 269
Generalissimo
*And now the one thing I like writing more then humor...*

Mac's Dream: Day 1

Mac pressed his palms into his face with enough force to leave marks, which quickly faded as he pushed back from the counter. As his eyes quickly readjusted to the soft light of the store he felt suddenly very tiered. Outside, the day was bright and sunny, a perfect Maine day, which of course meant that the tourists were out in force, brightly colored shirts and thick sunglasses chocking the sidewalks with a joyful energy which the sleepily little town of Camden rarely felt at any other time of year. Inside the store as well, chubby vacationers peered at the rows of decorative lobsters, miniature light houses and toy mosses, all branded with pithy Maine slogans.

For his employers, this time of year represented the peak of business and excitement and tension ran high with each passing day. A good summer would carry much of the slowed business during winter, but a bad summer could mean hard times and painful cut backs. For the same reasons, Mac found the summers stressful and draining.

A cough drew Mac's attention to a young girl, who had been fixedly examining a bag of jellybeans. The girl coughed again, splattering the bag with flem. The girl’s father, seeing this quickly took the child and pulled her away from the contaminated treat, with a furtive look as if worried that he might be forced to clean up or worse, pay for the candy.

Mac sighed and shook his head and stepped around the back of the counter. While a small, nasty little voice in the back of his mind insisted that there was a degree of karmic justice in letting the tourists get one another sick, he was, attest in his own estimation, a good guy and good guys didn't let other people get sick. Even if they were annoying.

He had just picked up the nasty little bag of sweets and was considering if it would be better to disinfect it or just throw it out, when he was startled by a high pitched scream from just outside of the store. dropping the bag Mac raced outside to join the throng of people crowding around the source of the scream. With a little pushing and unstinting his own above average height, Mac managed to get a view of the source of the commotion and when he did, the bottom dropped out of his stomach.

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 9:14 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 9:11 PM | Message # 270
Generalissimo
*NSFW for some gore! Skipping this post will not hurt you ingame, so feel free to scroll passed it.*

A dark haired, middle aged man was curled on the ground, convulsing as bloody red foam gurgled from his mouth. A woman about his same age was kneeling next to him, alternatively screaming and coughing as blood began to splatter from her lips onto the dying man’s chest. As the crowed backed away, horrified, yet mesmerized by the macabre drama unfolding in front of their eyes, another scream from further down the street drew there attention.

All along Main Street, people where collapsing to the ground, convulsing and coughing up frothy lungful’s of blood. But that was not what drew Mac’s attention or what made his jaw drop, because arching over the tops of the buildings, unnoticed by him before due to the drama in front of the store, a split in the sky had been slowly widening, splitting reality open along some invisible and impossible seem. Inside the tear in space, a brightly colored landscape of preteen white clouds and astonishingly elegant buildings appeared before him. Around him, as the tear opened wider more and more people began to fall to the ground, succumbing to the reaching coughs.

Another scream, this one far more terrible then any that had come before tore his attention back to the real world around him. On the ground, the sick mad had sat up and grabbed the woman who had been crying over him. Any illusion of some sort of recovery was instantly quashed by the woman’s screams of pain and the blood gushing from her neck where the man had bite down on her, growling like a mad dog.

Mac staggered backward towered the store, mind reeling with the impossibly of what he was seeing when his back connected with the stores door. Turning, he wrenched it open and bolted back inside. There he froze, horror etched on his face as he beheld the blood splattered body of the girl’s father, eyes staring wide and horrified as the child crouched on his chest, praying the exposed ribs apart with a grim determination. As the door closed, the child’s head snapped up to look at him, pale eyes vacant of any emotion and bloody mouth slack, bits of meat hanging in ragged strips from her teeth.

Mac screamed as he burst back throw the door and ran down the gore socked street. All around him dead eyed monsters staggered to their feet or reached out to grab those too weak from their own coughing fits to get away.

As Mac ran the world began to melt away into darkness as a comforting voice in his head began to reassure him that it was all over, that it was all a dream, that he was safe.

Even so, as he woke with a start, sitting bolt upright in the chair, his whole body was cold and covered in sticky sweat. He gasped for air and coughed, feeling his thought burn. He pushed himself to his feet and staggered to the kitchen.  Rummaging through the cabinet he pulled a half empty bottle of whiskey from its hiding place and took a large swig of the burning alcohol

“It over.” He whispered fiercely under his breath as he flipped on the bathroom light. “If I had cough the air born I would be dead already I have no I’m not bit. It’s a cough.

He peered into the mirror and looked closely into his own eyes. There was no sign of the pale dead look in them, just the redness from lack of sleep and the pooling sweet from his face. He let out a sigh of relief and allowed the bottle to slide into the sink. “I’m OK.” He muttered. “I’m OK.”

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 9:16 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz