MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 6:06 PM | Message # 631
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon Smiled "Thanks, man, I feel a little better about this now. I just don't want people to think I'm taking advantage of her. You're right though, we should try to catch up with  Cameron. He probably went into town. "

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 9:09 PM | Message # 632
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat watched Brandon and D talking over her shoulder as she lead the way down the road. She smiled and shook her head before falling back to talk to D and Brandon. "Hey, sword guy, you and the doctor seem to be sorta at each other's throats like, all the dame time. Without getting into personal attacks can you explain what happened? I sorta feel like I am walking though a social mine field blind right now and I would like to avoid making a bunch of enemies because I sit down at the wrong lunch table, know what I mean?"

Colgate followed further back with Rarity, still furiously blushing at her reaction to the ear scratching.

Nearer to the back, Dinky re positioned herself on her mothers neck, resting her chin on the top of Derpy's head as she fought the urge to sleep. Even with the nice lady telling her stories and doing her best to hid her from the noises at night, Dinky had still slept baldy in the boat and when she had fallen asleep she had strange dreams of crying mountains and and shaking caves. Now though, in the bright light of afternoon, the monsters and strange visions seemed small and far away. She was with her mother again and while none of her old friend's where with her, her new friend was not far away.

Despite her best efforts to take in open sky and lovely day, not spent trapped in a noisy box, she yawned hugely and her eyes droop. A blink of an eye later and the little filly was softy snoring into her mothers mane.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 9:56 PM | Message # 633
Lieutenant general
Dr. G  and Twilight who was acting as Sheriff for now were just ahead of Rarity and Colgate but still within Earshot of D. He was ready to explain to Kat and unfortunately Rainbow Dash in detail what his exact concern was. Dr. G was concerned with protecting Rainbow Dash. He wasn't sure  how Rarity would react to Rainbow Dash being Killed by D even if by accident. He looked back towards Rarity and asked "How's she doing?" Twilight just walked like a silent guard her face set in a stern expression. "Our little puppy is doing Well." Rarity replied laughing and scratching Colgate's ear affectionately. Colgate blushed harder than ever.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 11:07 PM | Message # 634
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"there is really not much to tell. I confided in him and Mac about how I have fallen in love with Rainbow Dash here and while Mac was helpful, Gibson 'more or less' called me a 'Sick, disgusting pervert' which couldn't be farther from the truth. but he made some good points and so did I." he laughed as his eyes began to water "at the time I was expecting Gibson's reaction from Mac because we'd been going at against each other for a time, but I guess he followed the beliefe of 'Love in any form' as well." he finshed starting to cry again.

RD began to nuzzle he side of D's head

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-15, 1:29 AM | Message # 635
Generalissimo
"Oh god." Kat sighed, giving D and side long hug. "There there big guy. You know, your sorta a big softy under all that metal and mussel aren't you?" She patted D's should and gave him a reassuring smile. "James could be a big headed dick sometimes, but he was generally good about the big stuff, so if he was cool with it, then I bet her had good reason for it. So if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, just come talk to me, alright?"

She looked back, shoot Doctor G a superstitious stare.

Colgate waited till Kat had turned back before rolling her eyes. "Seriously? Mac actively sporting him?" She asked Doctor G, seeing an opportunity to move away from the topic of puppies. Twilight gave her a warning glare and Colgate added quickly, "Not that that would change anything, obviously."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-15, 2:40 AM | Message # 636
Colonel general
"thank you," he said standing tall again "I swore to him that I'd see this though and thats what I'll do" giving a nod to Kat

"yea, and when this over I'll be able to see Scoots again" Rainbow loosed a happy smile

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-15, 3:35 AM | Message # 637
Lieutenant general
*Pyometra is an awful uterine infection caused by bacteria in the uterine wall. It's painful and fatal if untreated once it pops it is very rapidly fatal.*

Dr. G looked at Colgate and spoke "Well actually Mac didn't support nor approve of the idea. He seemed indifferent to the idea." Dr. G said to Colgate. "But rest assured I will say my piece." Dr. G said to Colgate. "Twilight correct me if I'm wrong in anything I say. I need some pony to keep us all honest." Dr. G said loud enough to be heard by Kat, D, Brandon and Dash. "Ditzy do me a favor and trail behind a little I don't think Dinky needs to hear these words." Dr. G said to Derpy apologetically. "Alright D. Have you had enough Pity yet? I have been very patient with your account and I'm glad you acknowledged that I made a few good points. Now allow me to clear up a few holes in your story. First of all Mac and you fought non-stop this entire time over you trying to take his role as a leader in this group even going so far as to call him an unfit leader who followed his heart too much. Next, Mac was neutral on the point of your romance with Rainbow Dash. He didn't want Rainbow to get hurt like I did and he also didn't see the harm in a simple romance until I explained to him the consequences of this behavior. And since you keep sweeping these consequences under the rug let me tell you exactly why I said what I said to you. Maybe then you can stop having a pity party and be a real man." Dr. G said strongly. All eyes and attention focused on Dr. G. D looked like someone had taken the rug from under his feet. "I have a strong stance against sexual relationships with pony's whether sentient or not. And I have good reason for my strong opinion. You see my hobby before this whole mess  was veterinary forensics.  Well anyways  I was brought a really young filly one time by the Police department of where I live. They had had it in the stables where they keep the police horses and they noticed that one day the filliy was acting starnge and now she seemed swollen and had a horrible smell of rotting flesh. The filly was really scared and sick but I managed to examine it and found it had a terrible case of untreated pyometra an infection of the uterus. what's more upon closer examination  I also found severe trauma to to the genitals and I found in the birth canal semen. And  long story short when the police ran the semen they found that one of their own rookies was responsible for the semen and that the infection was likely due to hi poor hygiene. The worst part was that the young filly's infection was so bad that when I got her it had already ruptured and she died horribly. I mean I euthanized her but the pain that filly was in had to be unbearable. That is what I don't want to happen to Rainbow Dash and why I said what I said. If you truly cared about Dash you would understand that I am speaking from a concerned professional point of view not someone who doesn't believe in the power of love. If you can honestly guarantee that you won't cross that line then you will have my support otherwise you are just as guilty as child molesters who justify their crimes." Dr. G said. "Also Twilight correct me about pyometra if I misspoke." Dr. G said looking to Twilight. She nodded in agreement with Dr. G.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-09-15, 3:36 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-15, 4:16 AM | Message # 638
Colonel general
D looked like he had seen a ghost "I had only read books," he calmed him self and asked Rainbow if she could fly for the time being, with a nod she took flight "but once again you bring up points that have already been silenced. I questioned his ability to lead because he refused to trade with a group because of a moral stand point but he showed me he could. Pyometra isn't a possibilty, because it would require that Rainbow and I..." he trailed off before shaking his head "well you know and as I stated before I don't want to put though that risk so I woun't. I love her! deal with it." he said with a glare as the pendant around his neck glowed faintly

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-15, 4:18 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-15, 4:49 AM | Message # 639
Generalissimo
"Wow... OK you two might want to think about sitting down and talking shit out, because this is how you end up murdering one another." Kat said, pointing to both D and G. "Seriously, I know you two have this whole big dick measuring contest going on, but obviously your strategy of just telling one another that you have a problem and then ignoring it is not going to work long term." She looked up at Dash. "Also, here is a crazy thought for both of you, how about talking about what doing what she wants or what is best for her, you treat her like an adult and talk to her?" She glared at both men.

She looked over at Brandon, "Cap over here might just be the only person in this group I have yet scene with my own two eyes, treat one of these ponies as an equal, rather then as a child in need of protecting and guiding." She looked at Doctor G, "Your obviously trying to protect Rainbow Dash, but your doing so by yelling at D like her over protective dad!" She turned to D, "And you talk allot about how you don't want to put her at risk by not having sex and that you just want to make her happy, but have you ever considered that she is a grown adult and maybe, JUST maybe she might have some desires of her own that a sexless relationship with human might not satisfy?"

Kat looked back at Derpy and clapped a hand over her mouth as she saw Dinky, then let out a sigh of relief as she snored gently. "Sorry. Didn't mean to go off like that." She gave Brandon a sheepish smile and added, "I said I could be kinda of a hot head, didn't it?"

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-09-15, 5:19 AM | Message # 640
Major general
Brandon gulped. "It's fine! If you weren't  so hot headed, you wouldn't be the Kat that I like so much." Brandon said. "I think that you'll fit in here just fine." Brandon turned to Derpy "How's Dinky holding up?"

Derpy was trailing  slowly behind so to not  wake Dinky."She's been sleeping like a log this whole time. we might want to find a place to stop once it starts getting dark."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-15, 5:21 AM | Message # 641
Colonel general
D looked ashamed of himself "I'm sorry Rd" he said turning to Rainbow to see her glaring at G.

"can I ask something, how loose do you think I am? You just assumed I was gonna sleep with and jumped on him for it? Jeez" She looked to D. "Dude, I don't have my feelings straight right now but that doesn't mean I might not wanna try later but right now I'm not sure" to which D nodded and let her land on his back

D looks to G "I'm sorry I jumped at you, but you have to remember I have a fierce loyalty to all of my friends and family." He extended his hand "wanna try it again"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-15, 5:26 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-15, 6:23 AM | Message # 642
Generalissimo
"You know I don't know if I should take that as a complement or an insult." Kat laughed, leaning on Brandon. "Either way, your sweet to say it." She smiled and squeezed his arm. "But ya, finding somewhere to bunker down might be a good idea. That town is crawling with zombies, so we might want to brake into a few of the abandoned cars along the roads going in and our. We can get there with time to spare and push a few together to make a temporary fort for the night. Avoid the chance of getting bite in our sleep."

"That should be pretty simple for us." Colgate agreed before frowning. "I mean, that should be easy for Rarity and Twilight to help with. With there magic we can move anything heavy faster then if everypony was just pushing."

Dinky yawned and blinked sleepily as she looked around. She looked down and smiled at the sight of her mother. "Mommy?" She asked, "When are we going to get home?"

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-09-15, 7:10 AM | Message # 643
Major general
"I totally meant that as a compliment!" Brandon laughed. "You're right about the car thing. We need to do set up a temporary base soon."

Derpy didn't know what to tell Dinky. "I don't know honey, it may take some time before we can make the monsters go away." Derpy sighed as she tried to figure out the most delicate way to explain the situation to her daughter. "Dinky, when we make it back to ponyville, things might be a little different from when we left. If things have changed since we've been gone I want you to be just as brave as you were with Miss Kat, ok?"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-15, 7:38 AM | Message # 644
Generalissimo
Dinky looked confused, but nodded. "Alright, I promise mommy."

"OK, we still have a little ways to go, but I think if we hurry we should be there real soon. When we arrive, D, Rainbow Dash and Brandon can cover us while we get all the cars in place, everyone else, any car will do, but if we have a chose try for something with a bit of room, like a van. Three cars should do if we don't mind getting a little close. Just keep the doors locked and if you can, make sure broken windows are only facing in. Once we have a perimeter we can pop the wheels, put a watch in the middle and sleep in shifts in the cars. Sound good?" She looked around and then added. "Also, dibs on getting the car with Captain Awkward!"

"I want the car with-" Colgate started, but after a glare from Twilight finished, "With whoever you want watching me."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-15, 9:30 AM | Message # 645
Lieutenant general
Dr. G took D's Hand. "I'm sorry as well keep in mind I also have a deep loyalty to my friends hence my actions. But I think we can start fresh." Dr. G said smiling a little before Rainbow tore into him. "Ummm well not exactly what I meant but point taken Rainbow I'm sorry." Dr. G said frowning a little.

*After Kat's plan.*

"Seems most logical. I call dibs on Colgate and Rarity since it's only fair that I keep watch over Colgate." Twilight gave Dr. G a strange look but didn't protest. "Besides Mac did ask me to protect Colgate." Dr. G pointed out. ("Did I just volunteer to be in a Car with two ponies with pent up feelings for each other?") Dr. G wondered. (Also Brando sure is flirting with Mac's Sister a lot I mean I'm glad for them but what about the note on the photograph?) Dr. G thought. He shook his head and kept walking. Twilight seemed puzzled by Dr. G's actions. (There is something Weird going on here But I'm sure Dr. G knows what he is doing) she thought quietly.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz