MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-25, 0:07 AM | Message # 1111
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity chuckled. "You don't say? Excuse me Wadsworth could you bring me a glass of 51 Chardonay?" Rarity asked the butler who nodded and left returning with a glass of the wine.
Brandon seemed shocked. "As I was saying I wanted to ask how your mission was going. I want to be able to let the others know how you Derpy and the others are doing?" Rarity asked. Brandon looked concerned and sighed.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-25, 1:35 AM | Message # 1112
Major general
"Well we wound up in Dodge Junction. Right now we are on the the way to Sweet Apple Acres. We should make it by sun up." Brandon said guiding Rarity to the sitting room. 

"Is every thing all right?" Rarity asked  sencing something was wrong.

"Well, Kat got bit while we were in town..." Brandon began.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, darling! I know how much you loved her..." Rarity said.

"No she's not dead." Brandon said."Some how she wasn't infected, but her foot got pretty messed up. These weren't regular zombies. They were faster, stornger and smarter. I don't know what eould have happened if I weren't there. We had to leave her in Dodge so we could set up the radio in time. We are taking rail carts right now so we can travel to and from Ponyville to pick up Kat while I set up the radio. I couldn't take Kat with us because she would have been a huge target. I know that she is safe and can take care of herself, but I'm still a bit worried." Brandon cleared his "Anyways, I've been wondering something. If you are the real Rarity how are you even here?"

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-25, 4:34 PM | Message # 1113
Lieutenant general
"Well Darling, that is an interesting question indeed. The short answer is I got this unique dream walking gift from the time I spent as Nightmare Moon. Well Actually I believe I was called Nightmare Rarity. You'll have to ask Twilight about that sometime Darling. But Something you said really bothers me. These new zombies you described do they look like this?" Rarity asked as her horn lit up and began projecting an image of Dr. G's wife attacking him and his slashing her.

Brandon looked very pale  as he watched Rarity's projection. "Yeah that's exactly what they looked like. Also Is Dr. G ok?" He asked concerned.

"He's fine darling that was a projection of his nightmare. You see that was his wife before all this mess. The good news is that if Kat had been bit she would have turned by now. So there is some hope. I'm glad to  hear every pony is at least alive. As for our mission we should reach the encampment by tomorrow and hopefully be able to rescue Scootaloo." Rarity said then added.

"Can I ask a favor of you Brandon?" Rarity asked.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-25, 6:54 PM | Message # 1114
Major general
Brandon nodded "Sure, Rarity, I'll help. What do you want me to do?"

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-25, 7:24 PM | Message # 1115
Lieutenant general
"Will you keep an eye out for my Sister. She's a unicorn filly with a white coat and purple mane. I can hear her calling in dreams but I can't find her. She must be somewhere in Ponyville or something. Anyways if you'd keep an eye out for her I'd greatly appreciate it. Also keep up the goos work you'd make  Dr. G real proud with what you have done."  Rarity said smiling.

"If you'll excuse me  I have one little loose end to tie up. Take  care Brandon Tell Everypony I send my regards and Keep me posted if anything happens I'll hear if you call me in a dream." Rarity said as she popped out of Brandon's dream. 

"Alright  let's see if Colgate is feeling any better." Rarity said popping back into Colgate's dream which was just Colgate sitting in her room. Rarity made a rose appear and walked over quietly. "Hey Love how are you?" Rarity asked softly.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-26, 6:25 AM | Message # 1116
Major general
Rarity disappeared leaving him alone in the sitting room. "Ok, that was odd." Brandon said as porpoises began to fall from the sky.

Derpy's Dream/Flashback

The  console room shook as the TARDIS tumbled through the time/space contiuum. "Woah, easy, Ditzy!" The Doctor said as he corrected the TARDIS's flight path and guided Derpy's hooves to the correct levers. "There we go! Now pull that lever. Good! Now carfully turn that crank counter-clockwise. Perfect! Almost there." The console began to spark. "Hold on I got this!" The Doctor sprinted around the console and grabbed a mallet attached to the console and hit the control pannel with it until the TARDIS lurched and came to a stop. "Woah! Nice work,Ditzy" the Doctor said. "You're getting better at this!" The Doctor opened the doors and peered out. "And you've done a fantatastic parking job!" 

Derpy and the Doctor  stepped out of the TARDIS and into the streets of Ponyville. "For a second I felt like I was going to crash." Derpy said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Nah, It's just old. Heck it was old when I sto-... borrowed it." The Doctor said.

"If it's so old and broken why don't you fixed it?" Derpy asked

"It's part of her charm. She might have a few glitches, but she's gotten me out of quite a few scrapes." The Doctor said. "Wouldn't be the same if I fixed her."

Derpy smiled. "You act like  such an old stallion sometimes!"

"Hey, being over 900 will do that, whippersnapper!" the Doctor joked.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then, Dinky will be waiting for me at home." 

"Don't keep her waiting then!" The Doctor said. "Um...goodnight."

"Goodnight,Doctor." Derpy said as she walked into town.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-28, 3:19 AM | Message # 1117
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*In the Dream*

"Hey Love how are you?" Rarity asked softly. Colgate sat starring away from Rarity as the other mare approached.  "Are you mad at me?" She approached and put out a hoof to touch Colgate's back and jumped when the flat board the picture of Colgate had been tapped too fell flat on its face.

"What the...?"

*Waking World*

Octavia woke with a start as the sound of heavy breathing brought her fully from her dream. In the darkness she slowly turned her head to see a gaunt, face starring at her, teeth bared in a rictus grin. Octavia opened her mouth the scream when a hoof clamped over her mouth.

"Shuu! I need to talk to you and I can't do that alone if you wake the whole camp." Colgate scolded. "Sorry for the scare, but I really could not tell you I would be coming before with Rarity and Doc hanging over my shoulder 24-7." Octavia looked over the side of the hammock to see Colgate's legs swinging slowly back and forth in the air. "Oh and can I get a hoof up?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-28, 7:57 AM | Message # 1118
Lieutenant general
*In Dream*

"Perhaps she woke up or something." Rarity reasoned sadly as the dream seemed to cave in on her.

She dropped the rose and the card that read. 'You're beautiful just the way you are.'  Rarity tumbled back into  the dream scape listening for her sister. (I sure wish I had some pony to talk to who was good at relationships.) She thought.

She drifted searching for her sister like she did every night. "I can feel you Sweetie where are you?" Rarity called into the dreams as she passed from dream to dream searching.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-28, 6:55 PM | Message # 1119
Generalissimo
As Rarity floated, the sound of her friends voice drifted towered her from far away. Following the sound, she found herself staring at a strange black void in the dreaming. Faintly, she could hear Rainbow Dash's voice, along with many others coming from the void, but she could not entire or see into it. Something about the void seemed... unnatural... and frighting.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-30, 7:36 AM | Message # 1120
Major general
Brandon's eyes slowly opened. He had some strange dreams that night. Dreams involving Rarity,porpoise percipitation and a re-enactment of the "Weapon of Choice" Music Video. Brandon slowly got to his feet. "Alright, Twilight, I'm ready to begin my shift. You didn't have too much trouble while I was asleep?"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-30, 5:28 PM | Message # 1121
Lieutenant general
Rarity stared into the void and called into it. "Any Pony in there?" Her voice echoed down the void and the voices grew louder. Suddenly Rarity awoke with a jolt from the dream and found herself alone in bed.
"Well this is a surprise!" Rarity exclaimed.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 0:14 AM | Message # 1122
Generalissimo

"No." Twilight admitted with a yawn. "The zombies are pretty spread out here, away from towns and population centers. If the train went off the trails ahead then I am sure there will be more trouble, but lets worry about that when we see it." She lets you and Derpy take the pumps and lays down. "Just keep an eye out for the sky."

Inside the car, Rarity looks around, not seeing Colgate, but a crack in the door and a dragged blanket give some indication as to where the wayward pony has gone. There is no sign of a struggle and given the lack of noise, its possible she just went to use the tree.

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 1:24 AM | Message # 1123
Colonel
Octavia finished cutting her binds and started backing towards the end of the cliff. "What are you going to do?" Liam questioned "If you go back any further you'll fall off... Which is what I want you to do!" he shouted with a large grin plastered on his face--

Octavia wrapped her hoofs under Colgates upper legs and pulled her up into the small hammock that held herself and Cameron, as she pulled Colgate up she fell backwards and landed on Camerons chest.

"Oh my god" Cameron huffed out, and held his stomach in his arms

"Oh no, sorry Cameron!" Octavia whispered

"Dammit Octavia, I was just dreaming about you" he chuckled, Octavia gave him a weird look "One day someone will laugh at that" he sighed 

Octavia shook her head and turned to Colgate "Whats the matter Colgate? Did something bad happen down there?" she whispered

*Post whatever you want and I will reply as quickly as I can from now on!*

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Friday, 2014-10-31, 1:27 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 4:41 AM | Message # 1124
Generalissimo
"No no, its not that." Colgate replies, rubbing her legs and winching. "I just needed to talk to somepony who was a little less... involved in my situation." She sighed. "It's just that, ever since I got tortured, I have been given time to think about things I wanted to keep buried, but with all of us going back and looking for loved ones... Do you think there is a chance anypony will have made it? That... the ones we left behind might still be waiting for us?"

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-10-31, 5:23 AM | Message # 1125
Colonel
"Well since we're still alive I don't see why they wouldn't be" Octavia said with her eyes affixed on Colgates back legs "In my opinion, there would be more chance of them being alive and being somewhere other then where we think. We've all been on the move and if our loved ones went looking for us this would be the last place they would look" Octavias eyes flicked to Colgates and she tried to give her the best comforting smile she could offer.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz