MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-10-02, 1:07 AM | Message # 1981
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*You might want to not use so many emote faces in RP posts. :P Just keep everything out of character at the start and end of a post.*

Twilight watched the new arrivals wearily, sizing them up as they entered. "Its nice to see friendly faces." She spoke slowly as she shut the door and put her weapon away. "Most of the living ponies and humans we have meet recently have been less then happy to see us." She moved over towered the mare. "I am Twilight Sparkle by the way."

At the same time Dr Soothing Needle's came fully out of her covered position, slipping scalpel hidden in one wing as she did so. "Neither of you are bitten I assume?" She peered up the human. "Hm, your fairly young for a human, are you not? Did you come with a larger group or just," She pointed with a hood at the mare. "This pony?" Something clicked in the doctors mind and she closed her eyes with a click of the tong. "Manners, I apologize, Soothing Needle's. I was a surgeon at Cloudsdale general." She offered a hoof. "And you?"

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 1:31 AM | Message # 1982
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
*force of habit :$ *

The mare looked between Twilight and the other mare who left her position behind the couch.
"No neither of us are bitten. It's a crazy world out there I know...it's not just dead who are bad guys." The mare blinked. "Oh where are my manners as...my name's Sugar belle. Miss Twilight and miss needle it's a pleasure to meet you."

The girl looked at the two ponies for a moment.

"And this human girl is my friend jess-" sugar started but was quickly interrupted

"Naw that's my old name..." The girl giggled as she reached into her backpack.

Sugar tilted her head as the girl placed a baseball cap on her head. The hat was an orangey color with what looked like furry fox ears.
"You can call me vulpus." The girl said with a smile

"This again..." Sugar sighed.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-02, 1:46 AM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 2:42 AM | Message # 1983
Lieutenant general
"I've got you Sweetie! You had me worried! Whatever was the matter? " Rarity asked hugging the scared filly. 

Dr. G stared at the new arrivals in confusion. "Umm and I am Dr. Gibson better known as Dr. G. I'm the resident Veterinarian/Medic. Nice to meet you Sugar Belle and Vulpus did you say? If you don't mind me asking how old are you?" Dr. G asked unsure what to think of the new arrivals.

"Also you mentioned an email? How long ago did you receive this email?" Dr. G inquired with a frown thinking of that email brought back painful memories.

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 2:51 AM | Message # 1984
Lieutenant colonel
"I...think I freaked myself out,," The filly said with a soft blush. "There were strangers...and twilight threatened them with a shovel...and then they thought twilight was a zombie...then she let them in..." Sweetie grimaced. 'Is that how negotiations work sis? cause if so it's really confusing..."

'So your a doctor huh?' The girl said. "The g man...as for the email...about a month ago maybe less...I can't exactly say...was a while ago...you wouldn't happen to be the one who sent it? I mean your a doctor right? I mean if anyone can make a cure it's a doctor.'

The girl paused.
'As for how old...well a lady never reveals her age.' She chuckled

"She's 22...' Sugar snickered.

"Hey! I trusted you with that information!"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 3:56 AM | Message # 1985
Major general
"I'm sure with a little training you will be able to help a lot of ponies and people." Derpy said.  Derpy cocked her head when the commotion in the other room. "I think I'm being called for. I hope I was able to cheer you up. If  you are up for it you can tell Rarity about what happened. Maybe she could teach you something."

The Doctor groaned as everyone rushed toward the door. "Is this going to be a thing tonight?" he moaned. "Every time I think I'm going to get some answers, There is always something that pops up to interrupt me!" The Doctor grabbed the  Mare by the hoof  "Come on, missy, you're staying with me until this is over.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-10-02, 6:40 AM | Message # 1986
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Twilight looked from Sugar Belle to the oddly named human, her mind trying to wrap itself around these new arrivals. They where... well odd was about the only word that seemed to fit them. They where clearly road wary and had not been spared from their share of difficulties, but for a pair on their own out on the road, they seemed far less drained emotionally then her own group of friends. She wounded if they had just manged to hold out someplace long enough to avoid the worst of the fall or if they had paraphrase broken off from a larger group.

As Twilight pounded these things Soothing Needles had started to circle the pair, scanning them for any signs of hidden injuries or bite stains. Seeing nothing she gave a small motion to Dr G to show that they where clean. "Well," She caught the pairs attention. "Your in luck, we have space in the barn if you need a place to stay and food if your hungry. I am not sure if you are planing on staying here or moving on in a few days, but either way, I am sure we can accommodate you."

Twilight moved over to Derpy as she came into the room and pulled her aside. "Once Apple Jack comes back with Octavia and her friend, we are going to start running out of free space." He nodded to the barn. "With winter coming and and the chance that we could end up with even more ponies joining us at the farm before it arrives, we might want to think about expanding the farm house out to the barn and start fortifying it into a... well a wooden castle." She watched Ruby run off to join the other fillies. "I don't want to start turning into D and Promethium here in Equestria, but they where not wrong to think that a large settlement would need a strong main compound to house everypony."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 6:50 AM | Message # 1987
Lieutenant general
*Sidenote we put thoughts in () and italicize them to indicate they are thoughts not audible dialogue.

Rarity stroked Sweetie Belle's mane. "No not exactly but these are strange times Sweetie and that makes ponies do strange things. Rarity said with a sigh.

Dr. G did his best not to laugh at the interaction. (G-Man that was a first.) "Well your secret is safe with me Vulpus. I was asking from a medical perspective. To answer your question well have a seat. it's a long story" G said offering Vulpus/Jess a chair as they moved into the living room. "Well no I didn't write the email. That person was our fearless leader Mac who passed away about 3 weeks ago. G started.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2015-10-02, 6:52 AM

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 7:24 AM | Message # 1988
Lieutenant colonel
"This place could be pretty well defended." The girl said with a hand to her chin.

Sugar looked around
'Fortifying is a pretty good idea...especially with winter around the corner...and I'm guess this farm produces produce of some sort right?"

"Sugar wants to bake...really badly.' Vulpus said with a chuckle.

"W-well a little...I don't mean to be a bother..."

"but seriously...I do have a few questions. Like about the email...seems the questions being avoided."

"We were just invited in...' Sugar said. "You can't expect them there life stories...'

"I know I know but i'd like a few answers.' The girl sighed before looking at Twilight and Doctor needle. "Sorry long trip.'

Added (2015-10-02, 7:10 AM)
---------------------------------------------
vulpus sat down to listen to Doctor g's tale Lowering her head slightly as she heard of the emailer's death.

Sweetie cuddled into rarity's mane.
'When is it gonna go back to how it was?" The filly asked softly. "W-will it be soon....d-do you think miss cheerliee made it...or my class mates? Will school have to restart...will I have to do the grade over again?"

Vulpus frowned a little as she looked at the doctor
"So he died huh...guess I should have known. When I got here my first reaction was going to be 'Do you have the cure.' but when I saw the same nothingness around here...I came to one of maybe...three conclusions. First being the email was a lie and the person was just using this to draw people up to him. The second conclusion was he died...and took the cure with him. The third...was a little ambitious but I thought maybe you all had taken the cure or something. But that pipe dream flew out the window when Doctor needle asked about if we were bit.' The Girl took in a shallow breath. "Don't suppose he left some kind of note or something..."

Sugar took in a deep breath lowering her head a s she heard the man they were seeking was long dead.

Added (2015-10-02, 7:24 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Vulpus caught the end of Twilight's words.
"D and Promethium? Are those people? places? sorry kinda out of th loop on this one."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-02, 7:13 AM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 7:44 AM | Message # 1989
Lieutenant general
Rarity held her sister. "I don't know everything will take time. If it helps tonight we can sleep with Ruby and Colgate. It's not much but it is a warm room. Rarity offered.

"Oh D and Prometheus.... Yeah let's not talk about that settlement it leaves a bad taste in my mouth." G said with a frown.

"Anyways don't be so glum let me finish." Dr. G said before continuing. "Yes Mac is dead but the cure is not. Mac died protecting our biggest asset the Pony who knew where the cure was, Colgate. We followed this pony's directions and were able to find the lab where this whole mess started. We lost two members of our party and my leg and Colgate almost died but is not really dead. That being said we were pretty sorely beaten by the creator of the plague but he let us escape with a few vials of a suspected Vaccine. We are still going to test this vaccine and figure out if it is in fact a vaccine. In the meantime while we recuperate and plan to eventually take down the Jerk who started this all we are making a settlement here and maybe rebuilding our lives somewhat. I don't think things will ever quite be back to how they were. But it is something. So that's the big story. You're more then welcome to stay and join the resistance against the plague we are few but strong."

G finished smiling softly. He looked over at Soothing Needles who was still on edge from Twilight's words.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2015-10-02, 7:49 AM

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 7:56 AM | Message # 1990
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie nodded happily
"I'd like that a lot.' The filly said with a slight squeak towards the end."How's miss Colgate doing? is she gonna be ok?"

Vulpus was starting to wonder how many more letters were involved in this mess but brushed the thought aside for the time being.

"Sorry about your losses..." The girl said as she looked downward to the doctor's leg. "I guess It would be a fantasy if everything just went back to normal. but I have to admit." The girl seemed a little invigorated. "The thought of a vaccine is really exciting.'

"A pony knew of the where abouts of the vaccine...you said something about knowing who started this as well?' Sugar asked. 'Sorry to butt in..."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 8:08 AM | Message # 1991
Lieutenant general
Rarity smiled at Sweetie. "Yes she will be just fine." Rarity said reassuringly.

"No it's fine. Well no Colgate knew where the lab was and thus we found the  evil man who started this mess. We fought him and had some losses. But he let us go with a suspected Vaccine. We want to test it and when we are strong enough beat his sorry butt to a pulp for the crimes he's committed across two entire worlds. Indeed if it is a true vaccine then it will be good although we have a limited supply." G explained simply.

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 8:23 AM | Message # 1992
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie climbed up onto rarity's back curling up into a little ball.
"I'm glad to hear that..." Sweetie said with a light yawn. "Don't like ponies....people getting hurt..."

"Hmmm...he gave it to you and let you go..." Vulpus said slowly. "I don't know the details but i'd be careful with it..."

Sugar belle sat her saddle bag down putting it in a corner.
'you don't mind if I set my things down do you? those pots and things get heavy after a while."

"But to answer your earlier question I certainly wouldn't mind joining you guys for a bit. Strength in numbers and all that.'

"I would too..." Sugar chimed in. "I-if you'll have us....I mean I can cook."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 8:41 AM | Message # 1993
Lieutenant general
Rarity turned to Dr. G "Seems my Sister is tired from all of today's events." She said motioning to Brandon and Kat who were sprawled out on the couch. In the morning Colgate should be feeling better after being patched up. Good Night Vulpus, and Sugar Belle and welcome!" She turned to Twilight and smiled softly. "You need some rest Twi it's been a long day for you as well. Good Night everypony!" Rarity said as she left towards Colgate's room to tuck Sweetie Belle in.

Dr. G said his good night to Rarity and then turned to the new arrivals.

"Yes our lovely friend Time-Turner will help us decipher what exactly we were given. As for joining us we'd love to have you. Twilight and Dr. Soothing Needles approve of you two and I trust their judgement. Also cooking is not a bad skill in these times. I haven't had a cooked meal since Maine and that was three weeks ago more or less. You are both welcome to stay as long as you like."
G said offering his hand to Vulpus and Sugar Belle. ("Do ponies shake hands?") he thought to himself.

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 9:32 AM | Message # 1994
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie was already out like a light long before rarity reached the room. Her right back hoof dangled from Rarity's side as she moved to tuck her in with Colgate.

Vulpus and sugar waved to the mare and meant to introduve themselves proper in the morning.

"Your too kind sir." Sugar said lightly as she looked at his hand.
"Hoofshake?"

"So you guys have 3 doctors here huh? ( I think we hit the jackpot with this place.). Can't exactly say that isn't a big plus. So totally me and sugar are staying."

Vulpus took his hand shaking it. Her eyes drifted to sugar who placed her hoof into the doctor's other hoof to shake.

"Well doc I just hope we can be of some kind of assistance in this mad mad world." Vulpus said with a smile "but for now...I'm crashing...the barn right?"

"I'm gonna talk to mister G a little longer." Sugar said

"See ya later then sugar."
Vulpus said as she sluggishly headed back to the barn.

"She's an odd one huh?" Sugar said as she looked back to the doc.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 6:06 PM | Message # 1995
Lieutenant general
* In Colgate's Room*
Rarity laid Sweetie Belle down on the far side from Colgate and whispered. "Poor thing wore herself out." She smiled sweetly. She then turned to Colgate. "So we have two new arrivals today. A strange human girl named Vulpus and a Mare named Sugar Belle. In the morning I'll introduce myself proper and you could as well. At least more ponies and people on our side." She smiled at Colgate.

"Where is Ruby by the way? I haven't seen her since Kat almost ..." Rarity trailed off awkwardly. "Should I go look for her or just wait till she comes back?" Rarity asked.

Well two medical ones and a Scientist but yes we do." G replied as Vulpus shook his hand and left to the barn. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it awkwardly.

"She's an odd one huh?" Sugar asked Dr. G.

"Indeed. I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest." He said with a puzzled look. He shook his head.
"Anyways you wanted to talk to me? How may I help you?" G asked.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2015-10-02, 6:07 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz