MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 7:13 PM | Message # 1996
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Vulpus carried herself to the barn slowly slumping down into a corner. Her eyes grew heavy and her head slowly drifted downward as sleep overtook her.

*in Colgate/Rarity's room *

Sweetie belle's little mouth was slightly open as she slept breathing lightly. Once she was tucked in the little filly pulled her tail into a hug snuggling with it like a teddy bear.

* inside the farm house kitchen*

"Indeed. I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest." He said with a puzzled look. He shook his head.
"Anyways you wanted to talk to me? How may I help you?" G asked

Sugar nodded lightly to the doctor before opening her mouth to respond.
"Well...you guys are the first survivors I've met since Jess...I-I was wondering...have you...or anyone else seen any other survivors...pony ones perhaps...maybe a frizzy haired blue stallion?' The mare paused a moment."...no that's too broad a description...wouldn't even make sense..." The mare lowered her head. "I'm sorry...it was a stupid question...I doubt he could have gotten this far..."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-02, 7:23 PM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 8:39 PM | Message # 1997
Lieutenant general
"Frizzy Haired Blue mane? Hmmm. Maybe what was his coat color? Did he have wings or a Horn?" Dr. G asked pensively.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2015-10-02, 8:39 PM

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 9:33 PM | Message # 1998
Lieutenant colonel
"A horn...he has a light blue coat and blue eyes.' Sugar nodded quickly. "D-di you see a pony like that?"

Sugar's eyes were widened as if she was beaming with hope

Added (2015-10-02, 9:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
* in rarity and Colgate's room *

A well rested Sweetie belle slowly woke up. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes then stretched herself before sitting down. She looked over to her sister and started crawling up to her. She felt so much better with her sister around. The filly rested her head on rarity's side and would probably keep it there till her sister woke up. (Hmm I wonder what happened to scoots.)

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-02, 9:06 PM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 10:12 PM | Message # 1999
Lieutenant general
"Unless Dr. Soothing Needles saw him when she was  with Prometheus. I'm afraid not." Dr. G said with a frown. "She definitely got to see more ponies than me unless he worked for the Lab we were fighting. G replied sighing.

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-02, 10:37 PM | Message # 2000
Lieutenant colonel
"T-that's ok...I just thought I'd ask." Sugar said softly

The mare turned around for a moment; she took in a deep breath and sighed.

"Ok ok..." The mare said as she turned back to the doctor.
"Sorry about...um...can I-I bake something? Baking takes my mind off of things." The mare smiled a little. "It's best in theses sort of situations to think of better things right? Thinking of all the terrible things all the time does more then good. Gotta stay positive." The mare magiced her bag over. "Does anyone here have any preferences? Like aunt a cake or pie or cupcake or muffins or something." The mare stopped and grimaced. "Oh..I forgot to ask of this building has a stove...or a oven..."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 4:22 AM | Message # 2001
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Both." Twilight sighed as she made herself comfortable on one of the still open chairs. "The Apple family had everything they needed to out bake and out cook just about anypony in town, outside of Pinkie Pie and the Cakes." She curled up and closed her eyes. "But we are a little light on ingredients, so try not to use up to many of them up in one batch."

A moment later and Twilight was asleep, snoring softly as Scootaloo slipped back into the barn, unnoticed, eyes heavy with wryness.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 4:41 AM | Message # 2002
Lieutenant general
G sighed and stifled a yawn. "It's been a long day for us all." He said as he went to the closet to get Sleeping things. He pulled out some Blankets and pillows and offered one to Sugar Belle. "It's not much but it'll keep you warm." Meanwhile G layed out one blanket by Brandon and Kat. He gave his last blanket to Soothing Needles. "Here you also need to stay warm and get some rest."
He said as he layed down on the blanket he figured his clothes would keep him mostly warm. "I'm probably going to call it a night you should try to get some rest too Sugar Belle it might help ease your mind." G said yawning softly. The floor was hard but it was a rest for his weary leg.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2015-10-03, 4:42 AM

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 4:55 AM | Message # 2003
Lieutenant colonel
Sugar glanced back at the purplish pony nodded gently
"I have a few things as well
But don't worry I know how to work light.

Sugar moved to the oven getting her self set up to cook.

A moment later and Twilight was asleep, snoring softly as Scootaloo slipped back into the barn, unnoticed, eyes heavy with wryness.

Vulpus laid on barn floor with her hands behind her head. She wasn't exactly asleep just yet just sort of staring into space. Despite scootaloo sneaking in in noticed the filly may have stepped on a creeky plank or ruffled some hay or something making the girl look over in her direction
"Why the long face?"

Added (2015-10-03, 4:55 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Sugar smiled at the offered blanket and pillow nodding lightly
"Oh I will just gonna make something for everyone for breakfast."

Sugar watched him move to the room with the other humans to sleep. The mare folded her ears back seeing the man sleep without the pillow and blanket.

Sugar looked at the pillow a moment sighing a little then magiced it over to him.
"I think a doctor should have some comforts." Sugar said softly. "Especially one with a hurt hind leg."

Sugar smiled gently then moved to the kitchen to start her baking.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Saturday, 2015-10-03, 5:02 AM

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 10:08 PM | Message # 2004
Major general
Derpy was glad to have some new friends. She wasn't sure what to think about them but they seemed to be nice. It didn't hurt that Sugar Belle liked to bake muffins. Derpy peeked in at The Doctor, who was staring the strange mare down. Derpy cleared her throat to get  his
attention. "I'm getting a bit tired." She said. The Doctor  remained silent. "I'm going up to bed." she said. No reaction. "You can join me if you want." She said as seductively as se could. Nothing. "I want you to sleep with me!" Derpy  exclaimed desperately trying to get The Docor's Attention.

"Oh, Ditzy. Did you say something?" The Doctor said finally turning to face her.

Derpy blushed. "Um... Never mind. It wasn't important. Good night."

(Brandon's Dream.)

Brandon found himself in a hospital bed  surrounded by cards, flowers and balloons. A Doctor stood at the foot of the bed with clip board obscuring his face.

"Ah Good see you're Finally awake, kid." A familiar voice said. The doctor lowered his clipboard. revealing Willem Defoe smiling his toothy, charming grin.

"How long have I been out?" Brandon asked.

"Don't panic, but you have been in a coma for nine years." Defoe said solemnly.

"What!?" Brandon shouted.

"Just Joking!" Defoe laughed. "It's just been a week. You should be recovering soon, However there was only so much we could  do to help you. You may want to brace  yourself when you look at your arm."

Brandon looked down at his arm. It was gone. "Wha-what happened to my hand?" Brandon demanded.

Defoe shrugged "Nothing." he said nonchalantly.

"My Hand is gone!" Brandon shouted.

"No it isn't" Defoe said .

Brandon looked at his arm. His hand was still there. "What the hell?" Brandon said confused.

"Just fuckin' with yah, kid!" Defoe said.

"How did you even get to be a doctor?" Brandon said.

"I found clipboard and a lab coat." Defoe said. "In all seriousness, I think you've come a long way, kid I'm proud of you."

"Thanks, But I've always wondered why you keep showing up in my dreams." Brandon said.

"All of this will be revealed soon." Defoe said ominously.

"Really?" Brandon said.

" I dunno. Probably not." Defoe said.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Tuesday, 2015-10-06, 4:48 AM

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 10:42 PM | Message # 2005
Lieutenant colonel
* Defoe being a troll even in dreams XD.

Sugar looked back at the mare smiling softly. The first batch of muffins were finished and she wanted to see if there would be a taste tester.

'Um...' She said as she turned back seeing the Doctor staring. "Miss would you like a muffi-"

"You can join me if you want." She said as seductively as se could. Nothing. "I want you to sleep with me!" Derpy exclaimed desperately trying to get The Docor's Attention.

Sugar blinked then blushed a little. Her eyes glanced between the Pegasus and the stallion.

(O-Oh my. this place is much more...lively... then I thought.)

Sugar was red in the face as she tried to offer the treat to Derpy.
"Maybe you should share it." Sugar chuckled softly. 'I-i'll leave you two...to your...um business.'

Still blushing the mare scurried back to the kitchen to give them some room

(although the stallion's didn't seem to be paying any attention. poor thing.)

Message edited by fogrose7 - Saturday, 2015-10-03, 10:43 PM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 11:10 PM | Message # 2006
Generalissimo
Scootaloo gave Lulpus an unreadable look and lay down on on the fair side of the barns loft. "I don't want to talk about it." She rolled on her side and pulled the blanket she had been sleeping on the last few days over herself.

* Kat's Dream *

"You know," Mac tapped the cap off of the bottle he was holding and offered it to Kat. "Their are much easier ways to kill yourself then that."

Kat took the proffered bottle with a grunt and took a swig, griming at the taste. "Ugh, this tastes like warm water!" She slide the drink back towered her brother, ignoring the dull ache in her leg. "Why the hell do you have bottles of warm water in your fridge anyway?"

Mac shrugged and opened a second bottle for himself. "Well, they didn't start warm." He pointed inside the refrigerator which was filled with a thin layer of water. "But without power, it's not doing a grate job of keeping things nice and chilled." He took a sip and then pointed at Kat's leg, which had begun to turn dark red as her life's blood poured into the fabric of her pants. "So about your leg..."

"Its fine, the doctor stitched it back up." Kat shifted slightly as the white titled floor of the kitchen began to turn a bright crimson. "As long as I don't walk around for awhile it will recover fully... more or less."

"This time." Mac shrugged and lifted himself onto the counter before the growing blood pool reached him. "But you came close this time. Really close." He took a longer sip from the drink as Kat watched with detached curiosity as the liquid began run out of his ruined chest.

"Why are you still here?" Kat slide down to the floor, suddenly unable to stand as her vision began to waver. "To tell me how I screwed up, again?" Ket's eyes flashed with sudden danger as she began to sink into the blood.

"No." Mac walked across the counter till he stood tall over Kat, who was now all, but submerged in the blood. "I just don't want to see you die for nothing." Mac lent down and reached out to Kat, but before she could reach out to take his hand, the bottom fell out of the floor. Kat fell down, deep into the crimson ocean and felt the world devolve into nothing, but an endless and oppresses sheet of red. Then, a light broke though the red and silhouetted against it was the shadow of a man. In an instant Kat recognized the man as Camron and opened her mouth to call out to him, but no sooner had she down so then a gush of coppery blood filled her throat and lungs. Camron watched impassively as Kat began to suffocate, then turned, joined by two other shadow people and then disappearing into the light.

As Kat felt her body start to die, a pair of glowing eyes opened before and though the liquid she heard the muted sounds of laughter.

Kat awoke with a start, her body drenched in cold sweet. She tired to take a deep breath, but panicked when something covering her mouth prevented it. She trashed weakly against the thing on top of her and almost fell off the couch as she pushed the heavy blanket covering her away. Gasping for air Kat fell back onto the couch, pressing one hand over her eyes as the other felt her still bandaged leg. "What the hell..." Feeling no blood she relaxed slightly and began to rub the nightmare sweet from her face. "What the actual hell was that about..."

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2015-10-03, 11:11 PM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 11:15 PM | Message # 2007
Lieutenant general
G was drifting off to sleep when a pillow went under his head. "Dr. Soothing Needles is that you?" He muttered in a sleepy daze.
Rarity decided to look for Ruby Pinch. She left Sweetie Safe in bed safe and went looking around.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2015-10-03, 11:29 PM

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-03, 11:29 PM | Message # 2008
Lieutenant colonel
"You know they say bottling things in is bad for you." Vulpus said as she laid back. "I mean who better to tell something then a stranger/ after all they can't judge you. they don't know you. up to you though. If you want me to leave you alone little guy I will. Just thought i'd try to help."

Sugar didn't reply not wanting to be thought of as ungrateful for his hospitality. Instead she went to work making muffins for the morning.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-10-04, 0:03 AM | Message # 2009
Generalissimo
"I don't know you, so I don't want to talk to you." Scootaloo grumbled petulantly.

Ruby Pinch watched from the top of the stairs as Kat slowly got herself under control. She had slipped out of the bed almost an hour before and had been watching the increasingly troubled human since than. She had almost moved when the blanket pulled over her head and tighten down and she had first started to thrash, but before Ruby had cleared even half the staircase, Kat had ripped the blanket away, saving herself.

The filly was not sure why she was so fixated on the Kat human, though she rationalized that it must have to do with the events from before when Ruby's magic had saved her life. Still, something had troubled her as she watched from her simi hidden place. The way the blanket had pressed down and the faint, almost unheard chuckling which had come with it had frighted her, yet it had not surprised her, almost as if she had known it was coming.

Ruby had just decided on going to talk to Kat when Rarity suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs. "Oh!" Ruby jumped, alerting Kat, who's hand darted for a gun which was no longer at her side. "Rarity?"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-10-04, 0:34 AM | Message # 2010
Lieutenant general
Dr. G snapped awake from the thrashing about. He looked at where Kat and Brandon laid and seeing nothing for a moment drifted back to sleep.
Rarity?
"Ruby is that you? What's wrong dear why aren't you in bed?" Rarity asked confused.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz