MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-26, 3:42 AM | Message # 886
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"No!" Dinky shook her head. "I am looking for treasure silly!" She returned to feeling under the seat. "There is a black box here, do you think it could be treasure?" She tugged out the corner of a locked brief case and tugged at it. Mr. Brandon can you pull it out? Its stuck!"

Dash nodded, trying to look as if Doc's prior words had not effected her. "Sure, I guess. I mean, I know you didn't mean anything by all that so its not like you have to."

From behind Dash, Twilight smiled encouragingly.

"I am all ears." Colgate whispered, smiling weakly as the magic worked at her body. The effect was clearly a strain on Colgate's system, but Derpy had brought the two food from Kat and Brandon's expedition, which Rarity had helped feed to Colgate.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-26, 5:24 AM | Message # 887
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon helped Dinky pull the briefcase out of the van and placed it on the ground. The two looked at the briefcase quizically.

"How, much treasure do you think  is in there?" asked Dinky.

"I don't know," Brandon said. " you can put alot of money in a brief case." Brandon tried to open it to no avail. "It seems to be locked." Brandon said. "Maybe we can find away to open it..."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-26, 5:32 AM | Message # 888
Generalissimo
Dinky looked around. "Maybe use a rock?" She offered then frowned. "Or we can ask mommy? She might know?"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-26, 6:12 AM | Message # 889
Major general
"You're right we should show this to the others. There might be some thing important in side." Said Brandon.

Derpy had finished handing out meals and was now sitting with Kat as she ate.

"I never really got to thank you for taking care of Dinky while I was separated from her." said Derpy .

"Uh, no problem." said Kat. "I Just did what anybody would have done."

Derpy looked up to see Dinky running happily  towards her with Brandon following behinder holding a brief case. "Mommy, look what me and Mr. Brandon found in the van!" said Dinky bouncing up and down in excitement.

"It's locked though," said Brandon. "Do either of you know how we could open it?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-26, 8:49 AM | Message # 890
Generalissimo
"Sure," Kat said, "If you happen to have some lock smiting gear on you." She carefully took the brief case and turned it over in her hands to get a better look at the lock. "Its a key lock, so down side is we can't just turn the delis and hope we get lucky, but on the up side, if we get anything I can work this lock with we can open this up no problem. She bushed some of the dust from the case. "A key lock is also sorta over kill for a personal brief case so I bet whatever is in this, its good!" She sighed. "Which also means smashing it open would be sorta a bad idea."

Kat looked over to the others. "Twilight, you or Rarity know any spells that can just open up a lock or conjure up a few decent, multie sized picks?"

Twilight rolled her eyes. "No and if that sort of spell existed, it would make home defense a bit more troublesome. Even master lock smiths still need there tools, they are just able to control them well."

"Didn't need the lecture." Kat muttered as she handed it to Derpy, avoiding eye contact with Brandon.

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2014-09-26, 8:50 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-09-26, 3:13 PM | Message # 891
Colonel
"I'm ok" Cameron said to Twilight "Where are we heading after this?" he asked while looking at his feet

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-26, 6:32 PM | Message # 892
Lieutenant general
*In the interest of not repaeting the entire RP till now Assume Dr. g is telling the whole story slowly. Not as jumpy as I wrote it.*

As Fluttershy began to sew up Dr. G's wound Dr. G turned to Cameron. "I'm glad you're ok and don't worry about the cut." H e said grimacing as the wound was sewn. He ate  the food Kat had brought and pondered the information about the case. He turned back to Dash frowning.

"Well I guess we should start with Rose. I'm not exactly sure what happened to her Dash. She disappeared and the only thing we found from her was this ax that Cameron recently used. As for the rest of the two Days you became somewhat infatuated with D the guy I just ... Anyways, Colgate and D got into a disagreement over you and Mac tried to stop the argument and was accidentally shot and killed. Not long after we had Colgate on restrictions and D's hatred and maybe the fact that he was working with Discord culminated in him torturing Colgate to her Current state. The thing is Dash you...You helped. You cheered on his violent actions. I hope it was just Discord  making you act that way but it was disconcerting. Colgate almost died so Brandon, Rarity and I rescued Colgate  from D and  captured him. We *cough* Interrogated*cough* Him and took the evil crystal that Discord was using against him and destroyed it he however was beyond remedy and  I  executed him. Mostly because of the threat he posed to the Party."

Dr. G said frowning. "Look Dash I don't blame you but I do need to ask you if any of this is familiar to you. It's kinda my job to make sure we are all safe." Dr. G said  as Fluttershy continued her work gently. Dr. G flinched a little as the wound stung.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-26, 10:08 PM | Message # 893
Major general
Derpy examined the briefcase. Logically if the briefcase had a lock their must be a key. And that key most likely was on the original owner's person or hidden in the car. Since there was no sign of the owner, he must either be dead, a zombie,or wandering around some where. This would be nearly to find. That means that if they were to find inside of the van as a the only likely place to find it. "Have you searched the van thouroughly for the key?" asked Derpy.

"I didn't see a key."  said Dinky tapping a hoof to her chin.

"Dinky practically turned the van inside out. I don't think it's in there." said Brandon

"Well, back to square one I guess." Sighed Derpy. "If only Time Turner were here, we'd have this thing open in no time." Derpy thought aloud.

"Time who?" asked Kat.

"He's mommy's special somepony!" said Dinky in a sing-song voice.

Derpy blushed. "We... we aren't a couple." stammered.

"Then why do you go on dates with him all the time?" asked Dinky.

"Those aren't date's those are friendly get togethers." said Derpy beginning to get flustered.

"Do you kiss?" asked Dinky innocently.

Derpy changed the subject. "We're going to need tools to open this thing." she said. 

Brandon slapped a hand to his forehead."Oh! I'm so stupid!" he said.

"Your words not mine." teased Kat.

"No, I mean I have a tool belt in the car I slept in that should have a screwdriver that could fit in that lock."said Brandon "I can't believe I hadn't thought of that 'til now! I'll go get it."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-26, 10:51 PM | Message # 894
Generalissimo
Kat smiled. "There you go! Worst case we can force the lock with that." She watched Brandon head off to the can and frowned. "Hey Derpy, you know Brandon pretty well right? I mean the two of you where together for  awhile before everyone got together." She looked to the mare. "What was he like before... you know before James died and things started going down hill fast?"

Dinky looked from Kat to her mother to Brandon's retreating back. There was something going on here... but she could not quite put her hoof on it.

Twilight looked concerned as she watched Cameron's reaction. "We are going to make a run for the nearest portal. We can camp out there and head back to Equestria and towered the lab in the morning." She put off hoof on Cameron's knee. "But are you sure you are OK? I promise we are all here for you and if you need somepony to talk to, I will promise to keep anything you say between the two of us." Smiled a little, "I know the impotence of keeping a friends trust."

Dash looked confused and a little frightened. "NO! I mean... maybe?" She pressed her hoofs against her head and groaned. "Everything over the last couple of days is so... fuzzy! Its like a dream where you sorta get a feeling of what it was about and maybe one or two bits stick out, but most of it is just... gone." She sighed and looked to Doc G. "Is Colgate alright? I... She's not going to be seriously hurt in the long run because of me, is she?"

"Equestria to Rarity." Colgate whispered. "You wanted to tell me something?"

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-27, 2:50 AM | Message # 895
Major general
"Oh he was pretty the same awkward guy back then,except he was a little more reserved.  for the firsrt few days I knew him. He rarely even talked except to say stuff like 'let's go here' or 'we need to find a place to rest.' It was like he was going for a tough warrior of the wasteland persona.  To be honest, I used to think he hated me." Derpy sighed "But I couldn't have been farther from the truth. Let me tell you a story..."

Several Days Earlier.

Brandon and Derpy trudged through the woods. Brandon took the lead while Derpy followed behind carrying a map they snagged from a local convenience store. "Derpy, we are lost again." Brandon said annoyed.

"How can you tell?" snapped Derpy.

"Because we've passed that stupid bush five times already." said Brandon.

"If I'm such a bad navigator, why do you keep giving me the map?" asked Derpy.

"That doesn't matter!" said Brandon. "We need to find that cabin so we can find that cure as soon as possible." Brandon pointed to further into the woods let's go this way."

"Why do you get to decided which way we go?" asked Derpy.

"Because you have proved that you couldn't find your way out of a paper bag." said Brandon.

"I don't have to take this!" said Derpy angrily throwing the map at Brandon. "I'll find the cabin by myself! That'll show you!" Derpy trotted off in a huff.

"Fine!" yelled Brandon as he walked off in the opposite direction. "But If you get lost or scared don't come crawling back to me!"

Derpy wandered through the woods muttering under her breath. She couldn't believe that guy! He always seemed so irritated and uptight, but he was never that mean.  Suddenly she heared a twig snap behind her.
End of Part 1

Message edited by timeknight24 - Saturday, 2014-09-27, 2:52 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-09-27, 5:02 AM | Message # 896
Generalissimo
Kat took a bit of the candy bar she had fished from the food pile. "Alright, so what happened next?" She seem exstreamly interested and had, seemingly without thinking, began stroking Derpy's, carefully working the tangles and notes that the weeks of travel had left in it.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-27, 9:09 AM | Message # 897
Major general
Derpy's Story prt. 2

Derpy to see a scrawny old man with a mess, tangled beard stepping out of bush. He wore a pair of dirty overalls and a flannel shirt. It was clear from his yellowed teeth that hygene was not a priority to him. "Hello there, lil' fella!" The strange man said in a high shakey voice. "What're you doin' way out here?" 

"I'm looking for a cabin that I'm suposed to meet a friend at. Do you know where I can find that?" She asked slowly backing away.

The man was taken aback. "Oh, so yer a talkin' pony!" He slurred. "Haven't seen many of those." he said "I'm Billy, I've got cabin nearby. I was looking for some food,and I found you! How 'bout we head on over to my cabin for lunch!"

"Thanks Mr! I sure am hungery!"

"So am I!" said Billy grinning.

Elsewhere. 

Brandon was wandering in the forrest alone with his thoughts.

"I really shouldn't have left Derpy alone in the woods. That was really a jerk move. I better go find her before something bad happens."

Billy's Cabin.

Derpy followed Bill to his cabin. The cabin was a wreck. It was covered in l dust and cob-webs and a rancid smell eminated from the place. Billy held the door open for Derpy and abruptly  slammed the door shut behind him and locked the door behind him.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-09-27, 8:16 PM | Message # 898
Lieutenant general
Dr. G frowned at rainbow's words "Well physically I'm sure. But we will need to talk to her to explain it isn't your fault. Let's finish food and wait for Rarity to talk to her some that way it's not too abrupt ok? I Believe you and I will stand up for you if need be." Dr. G said smiling.

Rarity snapped back to reality. " Oh Sorry darling! I wanted to talk to you about Rainbow dash dear. I hate to say it but I don't think she did it on purpose." Rarity began seriously.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-09-27, 8:16 PM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-28, 5:01 AM | Message # 899
Generalissimo
Kat leaned in. "OK so what happened next?"

Dash swallow hard then nodded. "Alright dude, I will follow your lead."

Colgate frowned. "She could have fooled me."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-28, 5:39 AM | Message # 900
Lieutenant general
Dr. G patted Rainbow comfortingly. He had been hearing bits and pieces of Derpy's story. (Hmmm that seems messed up...) He thought. Fluttershy was just about done patching Dr. G up. "Thanks Fluttershy." He said.

Rarity Frowned. "Now Colgate I've known Rainbow for a long time and I know that wasn't like her at all. Discord is no Joke he can ruin a lot of things. I mean. Look at me Love."
She paused and met Colgate's eyes her gave intense. "I promise you can trust Dash and forgive her. I Mean you remember what Mac said to you he forgave you when you were all messed up here is chance to redeem yourself. As it is it looks like you'll be getting your magic back you can use it to make good of all this mess we are in."

Rarity said nuzzling Colagte. Colgate looked pensive.

Rarity nuzzled her and whispered in her ear her tongue  brushing over Colgate's neck making the hair on Colagte's neck stand on end. "Besides If you forgive her I will give you a reward for being so brave." Rarity whispered seductively.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-09-28, 10:47 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz