MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-04-13, 6:00 AM | Message # 1876
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon smiled. "I think I can handle that." he said kissing her on the cheek.

The Doctor looked from Dinky to Derpy who were looking at him expectantly. "Well, we have been pretty close, but I've only been made aware of her feelings for me recently.We really haven't made anything official or anything..."  The Doctor rambled. 

"Do you want to make stuff  official?" Derpy asked.

"Uh... Well...I guess it would be best for us to get these things out in the open." The Doctor said. "I care about you a lot, Ditzy. I don't want you to get hurt..."  The Doctor trailed off. He looked at Dinky. "Long story short, Its sort of complicated" He said blushing.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-04-16, 7:06 AM | Message # 1877
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Dinky seemed confused, but happy as she ran back to the other fillies to tell them about her mommy's new special friend.

Watching all this unfold Kat patted Brandon's back. "Kids are grate, aren't they?"

Back in the house Soothing Needles hurried to G's side, looking concerned. "You really should lay down doctor, this leg is hardly hardly recovered and it will take a long while before you should be doing half as much physical activity as you have been..."

"Also your an ass, G." Colgate called from her spot, covering Ruby Pinch's ears. "Seriously, I can still hear you gimpy dick!"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-04-17, 2:32 AM | Message # 1878
Major general
"They sure are." Said Brandon. "You're not thinking about settling down, are you? Because I'm not sure I'm ready to have kids of our own, given  our current situation..."

Derpy watched Dinky run off and Turned back to the Doctor."You know we will have to discuss this eventually." she said.

"I know, I was just  got a bit flustered." The Doctor said. 

Derpy stared at the the Doctor perplexed. "I don't get it. what are you scared of?" she asked.

"There is a lot about my past you don't know. Some of it is better that you don't know about some parts." The Doctor said sullenly. "What you need to know is that you are not the first to fall for me and  not the first that I've developed feelings for. And In my experience that is not a good thing."

"What do you mean?" Derpy asked.

"Now's not the time to show you. There is a lot of work that needs to be done." The Doctor aproached G. "Pardon me, Gibson, I'd like to have a vial of the cure that man gave you to analize it to make sure it is safe for consumption."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-04-17, 8:42 AM | Message # 1879
Lieutenant general
"Oh Sure there's a whole suitcase full right there." G said pointing to the suitcase he had brought in. "Check them all something tells me our 'friend gave us more than just cure vials." G said to The Doctor. He then turned back to Soothing Needles. 
"I hear what you're saying but I don't like the idea of being useless and lying around is there a happy medium where I can still move around without putting pressure on the wound?" G asked her.

Meanwhile Rarity covered Sweetie Belle's ears at Colgate's comments and raised her eyebrows at her. "Come along Sweetie Before Miss Colgate says more words you shouldn't be hearing. "Tell me what you and the other Cutie Mark Crusaders have been up to." She said to Sweetie Belle smiling.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-04-18, 1:28 AM | Message # 1880
Generalissimo
"I know." Kat punched Branon's arm. "I am just saying... they are nice. And maybe... one day it might not be terrible to have one, or whatever..." She turned slightly red and shock her head. "Christ sake... I can't believe I am talking about that at a time like this..."

Sweetie Belle shrugged. "The barn is kinda boring, but we have been building a new club house."

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-04-18, 5:35 PM | Message # 1881
Major general
"Thank you, Gibson, I'll get right on annalizing these vials. It would only take one tainted vaccine to ruin everything. There's a lot of work for me to do." The Doctor said taking the suitcase. I'll have to scan these for toxins and analyse the chemical composition, so I'll be a while." The Doctor entered the Tardis and opened the case. And looked at the vials. "Well, here we go." The Doctor said as he scanned a vial with his sonic screwdriver

"Yeah this is getting, a little awkward." Brandon said. "Changing the subject. how long do you think we should wait for Cameron to report back to us?"

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2015-04-20, 4:36 AM | Message # 1882
Colonel
Cameron polished the crystal with his sleeve. It was the same crystal that he had salvaged that had broken into pieces when the others had killed D. He slipped the crystal around his neck again. He reached out and shook the old mans hand, "I will take the van that you used to hold the robot and return to Prometheus's community, I know that his settlement holds a few loyalists so it will be easy to convince him..." He paused "And if he does not help willingly the loyalists will make it easier to remove him." Cameron scratched his chin and walked over to the doorway "I will take a sample of the vaccine, and a two armed men. I have one stop before I go there."

Cameron had only needed to wait a few minutes before two armed men joined him at the car, they left almost immediately .

Octavia looked back to the armory "I'll quickly go grab you some armor that wiill cover you so it'll be harder for people to tell, I'll be back" Octavia rushed back into the armory. When she returned they passed the armor over the counter to Berry when they thought no one was looking.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-04-20, 5:00 AM | Message # 1883
Generalissimo
"I don't know." Kat frowned. "If they really didn't intend to hurt him, he still needs to walk back. The radio he had was not that strong so it might take him a day to get back into range, assuming he is smart and does not travel at night."

Berry hurriedly pulled the armor over herself, looking exhilarated and terrified. "Please, just get me out of hear as fast as you can!" She hissed. "We have a window before they notice I am gone, but then all hell will brake lose!"

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2015-04-20, 5:34 AM | Message # 1884
Colonel
A sudden knock on the door caught the attention of everyone in the farm house. "Hello?" a voice called from the other side.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-04-20, 5:42 AM | Message # 1885
Lieutenant general
"Or he could have been killed by that old bastard!" G replied. Suddenly the knock interrupted him. "I'll get it." He said hobbling over to the door. "Who is it?" G asked the door peeking through the peephole.

Meanwhile Rarity followed Sweetie to the half rebuilt clubhouse. "I see you have been working hard!" She said beaming at Sweetie.

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2015-04-20, 7:05 AM | Message # 1886
Colonel
A woman stood on the other side, hunched over and covered in blood from a gash on her head, there seemed to be something odd about her... but it wasn't the blood. She was also completely unarmed as far as Doctor Gibson could see, "I'm just looking for someone to 'elp I-I mean help with my head.

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Monday, 2015-04-20, 7:06 AM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-04-20, 7:16 AM | Message # 1887
Lieutenant general
Dr. G stood there in shock. "Hold on a second miss. Dr. Soothing Needles you might need to bring more supplies!" G called unzipping his bag. "Come on Miss  have a  seat. Don't worry I'm a Doctor!" G said bringing her to the kitchen table and sitting her down. He pulled out some cloth gauze poured alcohol on it and a dabbed her wound. "This might sting a bit. What exactly happened to you Miss?" Dr. G asked her as he worked to clean the wound.

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2015-04-20, 7:30 AM | Message # 1888
Colonel
Docter Gibson immediately noticed that the cut was bleeding significantly more than it should have been at that point. It also rapidly began to stop bleeding once he had bandaged it up. "Thankyou sir, I cut it on a branch when I ran through some nearby shrubbery" she patted the bandage "Thankyou for helping me though, I was lucky to run into such trusting people!" she chuckled lightly.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-04-20, 7:47 AM | Message # 1889
Major general
"You're still not out of the woods yet." Brandon said locking eyes with the woman. "I'm sorry, but you're going to answer a lot of questions before we fully trust you. Like, Who are you, and why are you here? You see, a lot of people want us dead, and I'm not in the mood to die right now."

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2015-04-20, 7:57 AM | Message # 1890
Colonel
As Brandon stared into the girls eyes he noticed that they lacked something, for a moment he was staring intensley trying to work out what it was... But she soon turned away and closed her eyes "I'm just a traveler, I like to keep moving, I feel safer that way. And I'm not here to try and kill you." She opened her eyes again and Brandon tried to see if they were still strange, but now when he looked... They seemed fine.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz