MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 6:00 AM | Message # 2026
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Vulpus heard the shots grimacing more.
"I'm starting to wonder of you guys are just trying to call over all the zombies in the county." Vulpus groaned a little. "I mean I'm all for a party but there should be a limit to the guest that your inviting."

Vulpus held her head in her hand.
"It's gonna be a long night..."

At the same time the Pegasi zombies from the roof fluttered downward to the source of the gunshots attempting to swarm whoever was there.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-09, 6:46 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 6:56 AM | Message # 2027
Lieutenant
I was at this moment that the young man realized that he had not thought things through to their logical conclusion (I'd like to consider myself smarter than this but... Zombies are not exactly the smartest creatures in the world, so I might as well play a game of Run into the dagger with the zombie pegasi before I run) he thought as he lifted his dagger and a pegasus cut itself in half

Meanwhile scootaloo was not letting her "rouge lessons", as they called it, go to waste and was taking down zombies while a dumbass with a gun attracted all the attention (wonder who he is and why he thought it was a good idea to throw himself at the zombies) scootaloo thought

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 2:55 AM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 7:04 AM | Message # 2028
Lieutenant general
*It's good Rarity and G will be cautious Also welcome both of you too!*

Rarity twitched at the Gunshots. She quickly pulled Fluttershy down and with effort pushed her into the Barn. G found a pitchfork and exited the farm narrowly avoiding Fluttershy. G ran out as gunshots rang out.
"Who's the idiot shooting up a storm?" He asked as a unicorn tried to gore him. He beat it back with the pitchfork imitating Jackie Chan and failing somewhat. He backed up and stabbed the unicorn a few times killing it.
"We have zombies and new friends or foes?" G asked Rarity and Vulpus.

Rarity zapped a zombie knocking it back and the zombie fell from the roof falling onto it neck with a loud *Crack!*

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2015-10-09, 7:05 AM

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 7:19 AM | Message # 2029
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus mumbled to herself as she rushed to Doc G and Rarity's side.
"I'm wondering the same thing at this point. Hopefully who ever is iosn't trying to ring the dinner bell...I don't exactly want to think of things that coul;d be in a forest that could be zombiefied.

Vulpus pulled her blade free readying herself to continue.
"By the way doc! Way to stick it to them. just need a torch and we can be an angry mob."

(changing jess/vulpus' text to orange think it makes more sense with the fox persona.)

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-09, 7:20 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 7:38 AM | Message # 2030
Lieutenant
The young man heard a loud *Crack* near the barn and was reminded exactly why he loved killing zombies so much (music to the ears, all of the crunchiness and none of the begging... who am I kidding, I love the pleas for mercy!) as an idea suddenly occured to him as he heard something about a torch "Okay little zombies, follow leader!" he said as he shot a Zombie, hitting bullseye "and could anyone get me some alcohol" he yelled with a cheerful yet oddly deranged tone, making sure anyone in the vicinity could hear him

Scootaloo kept on picking off unsuspecting zombies

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Friday, 2015-10-09, 2:08 PM

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 7:57 AM | Message # 2031
Lieutenant colonel
"S-scoots...wht are you doing get back inside!' Sweetie belle called to her. "It's too dangerous out there!"

"Alcohol? you sound like you had enough already." Vulpus said as she looked out to the young man.

Sugar grimaced as she looked to her saddle bag.
'I-I have a bottle...I don't know why you need it thou-" Sugar yelped as a zombie came close.

"No no no!' She snarled as she wacked the zombie over and over in the head with her pan.
"W-what were we talking about?"

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-09, 7:57 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 2:07 PM | Message # 2032
Lieutenant
The young man went over to sugar "thank you so much for letting me do this" he said as he picked up the bottle then ran back to his rounded up horde (dead bodies are already flammable enough, add alcohol and you get... I hope I'm right about this) he thought "Everyone stand back from the horde!" he yelled, he then grabbed the zombie at the front and poured the alcohol on it, took out his tricked out lighter, (the beauty of homemade pyromania) he thought, as he lit a zombie on fire and kicked it back into the rest of the horde, setting them on fire "go my fiery minions!" he said, letting out a chuckle (there is no way these people will see me as sane... who cares, I can probably find a way to explain it eventually!)

S-Sweetie Belle!" Scootaloo said as she was caught by surprise "There's no need to worry, I learnt how to fi-" she was about to say as she was suddenly dragged into the barn by her friend

*is this a bit too cinematic for the RP? if so retcon at will*

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Friday, 2015-10-09, 3:12 PM

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 6:07 PM | Message # 2033
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus wiped the blood from her blade as she watched the zombies burn. She sighed a little then sheathed her sword.

"Anyone got marshmallows?" She asked looking back at the others.

The girl walked to sugar patting her head then looked at the young man.
"Interesting night."

vulpus walked to rarity and Doc G.
"Thanks for the help was very much needed. everyone get out ok?"

Sweetie held onto her friend tightly not wanting her to go out there. She didn't want her friend to get hurt.

Message edited by fogrose7 - Friday, 2015-10-09, 6:37 PM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 6:09 PM | Message # 2034
Lieutenant general
*In general maybe. Used sparingly not that bad. I mean G did something similar once.*

" I think so...Well shit!"Dr. G exclaimed. "That was something Alright." He noticed the bodies had somewhat piled up near the center just outside the barn. "Good news is that they are all in center here. Bad News is that we have a fire." G sat there looking at the flames intently. (Although we now have a pit to burn off these bodies.) He thought then turned to Sugar, Vulpus, Rarity and the Newcomer.

"Let's burn the remaining corpses in the fire that our new 'Friend' made  us." G said. Rarity nodded and began collecting body parts and zombie pieces.
G turned to the newcomer machete out just in case.

"Who are you? And what brings you about these parts fireman?" Dr. G asked not sure what to make of the newcomer he spoke sternly and made eye contact."

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2015-10-09, 6:40 PM

fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-09, 6:43 PM | Message # 2035
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus nodded to the doc whistling as she gathered the bodies to put on the fire.
"probably gonna have to have a meeting after this...also...is there running water? a lake? something to wash up in? probably gonna need a bath after this."

Sugar was doing her best to collect rocks to put around the fire to stop it from spreading.
"Feel like I'm making a camp fire." Sugar said softly.

Vulpus glanced at the stranger.
"Probably would be best to know who our fireguy is. "

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 0:21 AM | Message # 2036
Lieutenant
*Just wanted to know where the scale of realism to silliness was for this RP*

The young man was enjoying the show as he noticed a man, 'doc' as he heard them call him, was talking to him "Who are you? and what brings you about these parts fireman?" the young man smiled at doc (So he's probably the leader from the looks of it... better make a good impression) He thought "Hello there, before I introduce myself properly I'd like to have everyone in the same room, for the sake of not having to repeat myself, and I'm usually not this reckless, just testing out different ways of killing zombies... sorry for the fire by the way, I'll help keep it contained in the meanwhile if you want" the strange young man said in a cheerful tone

As Scootaloo finally regains her bearings she notices that the fire had engulfed the zombies "Sweetie Belle, you can let me go now, it's over" Scootaloo said, not entirely sure if her friend was even listening

*Also, may I quickly profess my hate for time zones?"

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 0:22 AM

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 1:04 AM | Message # 2037
Lieutenant colonel
*I know all too well the troubles of time zones. Hand a rp where someone from Germany and Australia were part of it. Time zones can be tricky things.*

"Well I was suggesting a meeting." Vulpus pointed out. "Probably best to do it as soon as we can. I have a few things to say as well. Some slightly important ones as well." Vulpus stretched her arms and started towards the house. "You coming Doc? rarity?"

Sugar looked between The barn and the house slowly backing up.
'A-alright I guess..."

At the same time turner most likely pasted by them to get to the barn with the mysterious mare securely on his back.

Sweetie nodded gently releasing Scootaloo before pulling her into a hug.
"S-sorry..."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 1:04 AM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 1:09 AM | Message # 2038
Lieutenant general
G eyed the young man appraising him. "Alright just know if you're here to cause trouble we are well armed." G softened his glance a little. "Let's help keep the fire under control we have running water in the house and there's two buckets in the barn." G started.

"Oh and the well is right over there Dr. G!" Rarity said pointing to the worn but functioning well.While Vulpus, G and the new arrival put out hot spots and sugar Finished placing the rocks. Rarity iced and put out any spots That could spread to the Forrest. After. A few hours the fire was reduced to smoldering bits and the Sun was peeking over the horizon.

*after Vulpus's words*

"Alright Let's head in to have a chat with our new friend." G said leading the way into the house. Rarity made sure sweetie belle was ok and left her to play with Scoots and Ruby. Then headed inside.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 1:11 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 1:36 AM | Message # 2039
Lieutenant
The young man patiently waited for everyone to show up (odd cast of characters, although I'm not one to speak) a small smile forming at the thought, however it was about time he introduced himself "Greetings everyone, I’m Lux, murderer extraordinaire and scum of the earth, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope you’ll allow me to work for you” Lux said with a smile and a cheerful tone of voice, quickly noticing the looks he was getting from everyone “What, did you think that all murderers had to be cold and calculating?, Plus, can you blame me for being curious about how many ways there are to kill zombies?” Lux asked, smile unfading

Scootaloo was playing with her friends, enjoying herself and forgetting about the zombie plague almost entirely

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 2:01 AM

wintergrillsDate: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 2:02 AM | Message # 2040
Sergeant
Hello everyone as the colors were limited I had to go with a yellow, I hope it will show well against the back background. If it does not I will do my best to fix it right away.
Leesa and Rose Luck have been traveling for the full month since the start of the zombies. They have had come all the way from Costa Rica, to Maine USA and found their way into Equestria on the hope that the cure message was for real . As they were scavenging through Equestria they hear gunshots and a fire. First afraid that the worst would happen if they went to the camp. So they watched the camp as they did not seem hostile to the new people who stumbled in they slowly approached.Once Doctor G said that they should start to water down the fire Rose immediately runs inside and looks around for the pales and starts fill one of them with water.    

“um excuse my friend, we have been walking this whole time and I think it’s time that we found a group that will let us join them.” Leesa states with a little shyness, but sharing the same sympathy to the burning as Rose did.

Message edited by wintergrills - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 2:24 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz