MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 10:20 AM | Message # 1756
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*A few seconds back*

The gray haired man nodded to Rarity then frowned as she finished. "I worked with Discord to establish this base, but I don't know anyone who just calls themselves 'D'. Who is  that?"

As Dash made her move the man hugged her even tighter, his voice creaking as he said, "Yes! Yes, I gave up everything for you and I would do it all again and again and as many times as I had to." He rubbed the back of her head. "We can be safe here, with your friend's and anyone else you want to bring to. Now that your back with me, nothing else matters."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 10:28 AM | Message # 1757
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
G  locked eyes with Rarity. She leaned over Rocket and then unleashed a bright light from her horn. The light resembling a flash bang. G ran blindly forward  to where he'd thrown his gun. He grabbed his gun and shot in the direction of the gray haired man. Shots rang out as the two guards blindly shot. Rarity took time to teleport behind them and buck them down to the ground.  The man Let out a scream.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 10:40 AM | Message # 1758
Generalissimo
As the guards began to regain there sight they lumbered back to there feet, there armor having absorbed most of the damage. With a growl they turned there guns on the unicorn and began to fire.

G to was just recovering the use of his eyes when a fist collided with his face. The graying man wrestled G to the floor with manic strength. "You son of a bitch, I will kill you!" He slammed another first into the Doctors eye, causing G's vision to explode in stars. "You almost killed my little girl!"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 11:04 AM | Message # 1759
Lieutenant general
"Fuck You You killed my wife! You ruined my life! You ruined Dashes life!" G screamed as he began to counter the man's blows. G was furious he funneled all the deaths of the plague into his blows. "Here take your own damn medicine!" G said injecting the man with the syringe he had tossed at him earlier.  G's left eye had swollen shut but G kept punching at the lunatic who had destroyed his life.

Rarity meanwhile stopped the spray of bullets coming her way. However she didn't account for the fact that the two guards had gotten closer. She managed to to pierce one with her horn killing him but the other one grabbed her with some kind of electrical weapon sending Rarity flying into a doorway. The wood splintered weakening the top of the door from which came down on her  and her assailant. Rarity lay still her breathing very shallow her horn was cracked and she couldn't move her back legs. Her assailant lay unmoving in a pile of wood. Rarity blinked her flank  had a thick tactical knife sticking out of it.  She was hurt badly.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 4:27 PM | Message # 1760
Colonel
G only managed to get a few more hits off before noticing Rainbow Dash standing alongside him, "GET AWAY FROM MY FATHER!" she screamed directly into G's ear before bucking him in the side. The gunfire had opened up more lost memories about how her father saved her when she was closed in the box and when she was forced to leave her father to move back to Equestria. But what made her the angriest was that they stole her memories, they stole her life from her. "Are you OK Dad?" Dash bawled.

"I wish I knew what all this stuff was" Cameron groaned "Could I ask for a duel for control over the facility?" Cameron shouted up to the Master "It would simplify things a bit for me"

Octavia and Applejack began to follow the armored pony, when they were out of hearing range Octavia whispered to Applejack "I don't trust them either but I have to find her, if you want to go I won't blame you. You helped me get this far and I already owe you more than you know" Octavia turned back to the armored pony "So where are we headed?" she asked curiously.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 4:44 AM | Message # 1761
Generalissimo
The gray haired man pulled the syringe from his side with a wince and tossed it aside, his whole body trembling. "I'm going to be alright sweet hart... I..." He looked at her side which had been cut badly by a passing bullet. "I thought I lost you..." He pulled her into an embrace, crying as the two where finally reunited.

The moment was cut short abruptly as a think stand of inky black magic tightened itself around the mans neck, flickers of blue dancing across it's surfaces like electrical currents. His eyes widened as blood began to dribble from beneath the magics touch. G looked around to see Colgate, her horn bleeding a think stream of the unnerving magic, eyes looked on the man with a furious fire.

"Your vaccine will not save you after I tear your head from your shoulders..." Colgate's voice was raspy and wet, her blood stained teeth set in a predatory snarl.

The final gaurd turned his attention to Colgate, lining up shot on the undead mares head.

"A duel?" The Master chortled. "Why my dear boy, nothing would make me happier!" He brandished a pair of fencing sabers. "I have no intention of ruling or ending this world while the Doctor still draws breath. So what do you say, old friend? Shale the last two Time Lords in this world dace upon its finale day?"

"I ain't leaving you, not now." Apple Jack whispered back. "Your a bit of a pompous stick in the mud, but your my friend and I'd never abandon you just when things are at there most dangerous."

Unaware of the conversation behind them the armored pony lead the two into the massive building, which had been converted into a small, military town within the city. "Ladies! Welcome to New Manehattan!" A few ponies waved or nodded, but most continued about there work. "Now, lets get a drink and talk about your friend Vinyl Scratch..."

The trio entered into a side lobby which had been converted into a saloon. Behind the bar a lone earth pony mare was cleaning a glace, her one remaining eye following the new comers with guarded interest. Apple Jack's eyes widen in recognition, but before she could say anything, the mares brows furrowed warning.

"Berry! We need a round, these mares are friend's of our dearly departed friend." The armored pony sat down and gestured for the other two join her. "There going to help us find Vinyl." At that armored pony and the bar mares eyes locked and a tense silences seemed to fill the room, till with a slight eye twitch Berry Punch pulled out a row of glasses and filled them.

"Now..." The armored pony said slowly, turning back to Octavia. "Tell me about how you know Vinyl Scratch."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 5:59 AM | Message # 1762
Major general
The Doctor sighed. "If that is how you wish to settle things, I will." He said walking toward the catwalk.

"Doctor!"  Derpy cried. The Doctor looked back at her with a look in his eye that told her that he had no choice. "I love you!" she shouted. 

The Doctor smiled as he reached the Top of the cat walk "I know." he said Calmly. He stepped forward and produced his sonic screwdriver and used it to magnetize his right hoof. 

The Master chuckled and tossed The Doctor a sword. "Shame on you, Doctor for leading that poor mare on knowing that this may be your final hour!" 

"Leave Ditzy out of this!" The Doctor said. This fight is between the two of us."

"Indeed, Doctor!" the Master Exclaimed "Our struggle ends now! And to ensure no one interferes..." The Master snapped his fingers and several armed guards stepped out of the  shadows  their guns at the ready. "Now Doctor Enguarde!"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 6:23 AM | Message # 1763
Generalissimo
The Master lunged forward, pressing the Doctor as the ponyifed Time Lord was forced to quickly adapt to his new body and style of fighting. "I must admit Doctor, I never took you as being so hardhearted as to let one of your little 'companions' believe she could woo you." He made a quick slash and cut a tiny nike in the Doctors jacket. "Do you want to let her die with a comforting lie easing her passing, perhaps?"

From the elevator shaft something large roared as Kat's face paled. "Oh boy..."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 7:53 AM | Message # 1764
Major general
"I would never do anything to hurt one of my companions, Esspecially not Ditzy!" The Doctor growled thrusting forward and and advancing agressively towards the Master. "Besides my personal life is none of your business."

Derpy was lost in thought. Why had she told the Doctor she loved him? Now he was going to be distracted in the duel. And what about his response. It seemed so nonchalant. did he really mean what he said?  Why was she so preocupied with this?

Brandon turned  towards the elevator as the roar sounded again. "Oh boy is right." Brandon said bracing him self for what ever came out of the shaft.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 7:54 AM

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 11:29 AM | Message # 1765
Lieutenant general
G saw the armored guard and tossed what was in his left pocket at the guard a scalpel. He tossed it with precision and it hit it's mark the guard's hand. He screamed in pain and tossed the weapon forward. G ran as best he could trying to work through the pain. G arrived at the gun at the same time the guard did. They wrestled for the weapon for a minute before G realized the muzzle was pointed at the guard. "Hey Asshole! Eat your own shit!" G Said pulling the trigger. Bullets hit the guard till he fell to the ground. G rummaged through his bag and pulled out a few prepped needles and his tranquilizer gun with his tranquilizer rounds. He Nodded to Colgate who kept her Grip on on the old man. "Stand Down Rainbow Dash or So Help me God I'll kill him." G said pointing his gun at the older man. And this time you won't get a trial." G threatened. Colgate squeezed harder the man gasped for air.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-02-12, 1:47 AM | Message # 1766
Generalissimo
The Master fell back, blocking the Doctor's slashes with a frown. "What do you hope to do here, Doctor? This universe is doomed. We are in a reality where this plague is a fixed point. Even if you can defeat me, all you can do is run... Run back to your Earth and your Equestria and leave everyone here to die." He caught the Doctor's blade and the two pressed against one another, face mere inches apart, sharp steel keeping them apart.

The guards on the upper floor turned there guns on the monster men as they tore from the elevator shaft and began charging everyone they could see. Kat grabbed Brandon and began to run backwards, unloading her clip at the approaching creatures. "We are almost out of time!" She screamed. "We need that cure and to stop this lunatic or we are going to all be eaten or worse!"

The graying man glared daggers at G as blood began to run freely from under Colgate's magic. The inky black material seemed to be eating away at the mans flesh, dissolving it with each passing second.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-02-12, 3:51 AM | Message # 1767
Major general
The Doctor pushed against the master's sword until they were both push ed back. "You right." The Doctor said. "I can't stop the plauge from happening.  I have no plan, but I have no intention of running. I'm not like you, Master. When things look bleak I don't give up and run away."  The Doctor advanced closer. "I may be to late to stop the plague, but you should know by now that I always find a way." The Master Agressively lunged at the Doctor who parried and with a flick of his sword disarmed the Master. "It's over,Master." The doctor said pointing is blade just inches from his adversary's throat. "Now tell me where the cure is being held."

Brandon drew his own gun and began shooting at the monsters. "I don't know how long we can hold these guys off." Brandon said ducking behind  cover. "If we run out of ammo we're bascially screwed."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-02-12, 6:31 AM | Message # 1768
Generalissimo
The Master grimaced. "It is one the floor above us..." He flicked his eyes over the fight and smiled. "Just past my little experiments that are about to kill your friend." Below the soldiers had begun to fall back as the monsters advanced, sending bursts of flame at the defenders. Derpy was doing her best to dodge the attacks, but it would only be a mater of time before she, or her human friends ended up burned alive by the beasts!

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-02-12, 9:17 AM | Message # 1769
Lieutenant general
"I repeat Dash stand down now!" G said as he reached for Shia tranquilizer gun with his left hand. Rainbow Dash made no move to back off. So G pulled out his tranquilizer gun and shot at Dash with it and with his other hand shot at the gray haired man. Not bothering to see if he hit Dash. G moved in to the older man. "Fuck you burn in hell!" G said as he shot three shots into the man's chest and a final one into his head. G looked over to Colgate mouthing a silent thank you as the man lay still.

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2015-02-12, 3:50 PM | Message # 1770
Colonel
"STOP HURTING HIM!" Dash screamed as she shot towards Colgate, narrowly avoiding the shot by G. Rainbow began to repeatedly stomp on the mares head, blood began to drip from her mane. After a few moments she stopped and turned back to her father.

"Fuck you burn in hell!" She heard G scream before firing several shots into her father.

"What about the Masters Tardis could we use that screwdriver to open it?" Cameron shouted to the others while ducking and weaving his way around the monsters and their fire breath.

"We used to share a house. Nothing more than roommates" Octavia took a sip of her drink "Dearly departed? Isn't that what you say when you are talking about somepony who's died?" Octavia asked with a hint of concern.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz