MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-02-12, 10:16 PM | Message # 1771
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The armored mare laughed humorlessly. "Ponies that forgo my protection tend to not make it far in this city. Your roommate came to me looking for help fixing up ride. I held up my end of the bargain, but before long she cut and ran on me!" The mare looked over at Berry. "With help, I should aid. Tell these nice ponies what you did, Berry."

Berry Punch set the glass she had been cleaning aside and lent over the bar. "I helped your friend when she wanted to go out looking for somepony impotent to her. I can relate to that, so I just told her when there was a brake in the gaurd shift and-"

Berry was cut off as the armored mare suddenly slammed her steel clad hoof down on the bar tenders head, slamming her jaw into the counter hard enough to make an audible crack. "BETRAYED ME!" She finished Berry's story with a bellow, picking up the bartenders head and slamming it down once more. "Like a stupid nag, you thought it was alright to go behind me back!" With a grunt she sent Berry staggering backwards into back of the bar, sending several bottles crashing down around the mares head.

Apple Jack rose from her seat, but before she could move to do anything an armored hoof shoved her back into her seat with enough force bend the stool's leg. "You sit down!" The mare growled. "This is a personal mater between me and her!" The armored mare looked at Octavia. "And if you want your roommate to be forgiven for her own trespass against me, your gonna help me find her and bring her back here or I am gonna skin her alive and use HER COAT TO DECORATE MY ARMOR!"

Berry slowly returned to her hoofs, her bloody face now covered in angry looking bruises, which Octavia now noticed went along with a few yellowing ones older ones which she had missed before. The armored mare glared back at Berry. "You smashed some of my booze, you dumb nag. Clean up your mess and make me another drink, and one for my friends, or I next time I'm not gonna be so gentle."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-02-12, 10:39 PM | Message # 1772
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"Stop that you Crazy Bitch!" G said running towards Colgate. "Colgate Bite her leg and I'll kill her!" G yelled. Rarity began to regain consciousness "Rainbow Dash... Why?" She called out confused and Disoriented.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-02-13, 4:46 AM | Message # 1773
Major general
"Thank you." The Doctor said sternly. With a single stroke he slashed ath the Master's ankles forcing him to the ground screaming. "I'm sorry,I'm so sorry..." He whispered sadly as he backed away. The Doctor looked down to see Derpy trying to Avoid the Dragonmen's fire. "Don't worry, Derpy , I'll get this thing under control!" Doctor shouted down from the catwalk. He rushed for the ladder and slid down. with his Screwdriver clentched in his teeth.

Brandon Peeked out from behind his cover. "Kat, how you holding up?"

Upon landing on the ground The Doctor lifted his Screwdriver in the air. The device let out a high pitched whir which increased in frequency which caused the dragonmen to clutch at their ears. "That should daze them for a bit!" the Doctor said. Everyone try to make it to the elevator! the cure should be one floor above us. I'll be along... soon." He said. "I've got to take care of this problem." The Doctor aproached the Master's Tardis, unlocked the door , and cautiously walked in.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-02-13, 7:58 AM | Message # 1774
Generalissimo
Colgate's eyes opened as she lurched up right, mangled face bared in a  snarl of rage. "You got it, doc." She hissed and lunged at Dash. A second before she reached him the hall way filled with the roar of a large caliber firearm. Colgate was lung back, her chest conceiving as the bullet tore through her chest.

G barley had time to turn around to turn around before his knee exploded, ripped apart by the force of a second shot. As he feel to the ground he saw Rocket scramble for a gun, raising it barley a few inches from the ground before his head burst, the third bullet killing him instantly and permanently. Looking to the shooter G watched in horror as the graying haired man leveled the barrel of the massive revolver against Rarity's head and drew the hammer back to cocked.

"Now..." The man said his voice low as his cold, dead eyes boar into G. "Repeat what you said about killing my little girl." He squeezed the trigger till the tiniest bit of pressure would send the next 50. caliber bullet on a crash coarse though Rarity's skull. "Because you better hope I miss heard you."

Kat nodded and lead the group out to the elevator shaft. "Lets move people!" She screamed, pointing to a serves ladder. "Move, we don't have much time and they crushed the elevator car!"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-02-13, 9:49 AM | Message # 1775
Lieutenant general
G dropped his weapon and put up his hands for both the man and Dash to see. He looked at the Man and spoke. "Don't shoot her please look as much as you'll hurt me you'll hurt Dash a lot more in the long run. Since she is Dash's best friend why don't we ask Dash what she wants."

The man kept his gun pointed but nodded. G turned to Dash.

"Alright you've got what you want now. I'm not going to kill or hurt you or your father if that's who you say he is. But Rarity didn't hurt or even shoot at him at all in this fight so she doesn't deserve to pay for the attacks I made. As for me I don't know what to say to convince you I deserve to live. All I wanted was a cure so I could help heal people and Ponies. I have no family left to go to your father made sure of that. Colgate the reason for this hell hole is dead. Remember when everything was bad and people wanted to hold you on trial,even your friend Twilight, I stood up for you and pardoned you. I forgave that you injured me Rarity and Colgate and we helped you rescue Scootaloo. Let me and Rarity go and you can make the life you want to make with your Father. I won't stop you. I'll even take it upon myself to look after scootaloo just have a heart and let us go. Don't forget how loyal I was to your cause please if you can't keep your loyalty to us I understand but please let us go for Rarity's sake if nothing else." G spoke keeping his hands up in surrender.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-02-14, 3:01 AM | Message # 1776
Major general
Brandon dashed to the ladder and climbed up  behind her. 

Derpy hestatated and looked back as the Doctor entered the Master's Tardis. 

"Don't worry about me." The Doctor said. "Go with your friends to find the cure. You won't want to be in here in a few minutes, believe me."

Derpy nodded and followed affter the others. 

The Doctor entered The Master's Tardis. Before him was a large hexagonal control pannel. "Alright, Doctor, think. " the Doctor said quitely to himself. ""Alright, if I reverse the polatrity of the portals and increace divert more of the Taridis's power into the generator I could increace the gravitational pull of the portal, dragging the monsters into it. Could be risky, but it's my best bet."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-02-14, 5:01 AM | Message # 1777
Generalissimo
Kat scrambled over the ladder last, taking Brandon's hand as he pulled her up and into the penultimate floor. She gave him a quick smile before turning back to the group. "Alright, we need to find that cure, this level looks deserted, since its mostly storage, but be careful! I don't know how the plague and cure and labeled so double cheek everything before you touch it!"

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-02-14, 7:21 AM | Message # 1778
Major general
Brandon looked around the storage area. "Well this going to fun." Brandon said sacastically. "I have no idea what the cure is supposed  to look like." Brandon scratched his head. "If I had to guess though, I'd say that there might be a bunch of crates filled with vials of the cure set to ship out so that they could sell it to the highest bidder. Where these crates might be I have no idea."

The Doctor  ran to the  console and use his sonic screwdriver to open one of the controle panles. He pulled out a few wires an reconnected  them.  He slammed the panel shut and turned a dial on the console causing the central colum to rapidly pulse. "That should do it for increacing the power output." He murmured to him self.  He circled around the console and flipped a few switches. The Tardis rocked slightly "There, all I have to do is  wait a few minutes and portal should be in full reverse."

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2015-02-14, 9:51 AM | Message # 1779
Colonel
Dash sneered at G "It's a bit different when it's someone you care about, isn't it?" Rainbow quickly walked over to Colgate again and repeatedly stomped on her horn to be sure that she wouldn't be able to use her magic again. Once Dash thought that Colgates horn was damaged enough she rushed back over to her father, "Dad," She sighed "They did all help save me from someone who brainwashed me and tried to kidnap me."

Octavia watched with wide eyes as Berry stumbled her way out the back of the bar. "You have no right to hurt another pony like that!" Octavia said angrily "And what will stop you from skinning her when I help you find her?!" Her voice was cracking and she was baring her teeth furiously.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-02-16, 0:39 AM | Message # 1780
Generalissimo
Kat called to Brandon. "I think I found it!" She pointed to a large set of steal cylinders. "So much for shipping them, these look like there being stored..." She read over the lists. "OK... virus... virus variant... another variant... vaccine?" She frowned at one of the containers. "Well, that's not a cure, but its a start. You guys carefully remove as many of these as you can while I look for the cure." She looked back nervously. "The monsters should have been on us by now... what the hell is the Doctor doing?"

The man nodded slowly. "Alright..." He took a second case from his jacket and tossed it onto G's chest. "There. That will keep you and yours alive." He looked at Rocket and Colgate. "For the most part. But if you ever come back here or EVER threaten Dash again, losing a leg will be the last of your concerns." He pulled a small radio from his pocked at hit a button. "We need a medical team on my office. One critically wounded, one passive infected in need of patching and one body." He looked at Rarity and lowered the gun. "And one serious injured. Patch them up, keep them under watch and then release them with a few samples."

He looked at Rainbow Dash and for the first time since his death smiled. "Welcome home Dashie."

The armored mare looked at Ocativa, her eyes unreadable though the slits int he helmet. "I have every right to hurt her. She betrayed me, lied to me and worst of all..." She slide closer, "She annoyed me." She pushed her helmeted face up to Octavia's, "And what will stop me from skinning your roommate is the same thing that is stopping me from doing the same to you and your friend right now. I gave you my word." She let out a low hiss as her eyes narrowed. "Now, are you calling me a lair?"

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2015-02-16, 4:00 PM | Message # 1781
Colonel
"That's not much vaccine for so much of the virus." Cameron said as he started loading the canisters into his bag "Variation? Does that change the type of undead, like the dragon men or perhaps that's a workaround for the vaccine" Cameron puzzled

"Are you OK Dad?" Dash asked as she walked around him looking for injuries "They hurt you a lot."

Octavia tried to calm herself before saying her next words "I never called you a liar since you never said you wouldn't skin her if I helped you find her" She lazily leaned back in her chair in order to get her face away from the armoured pony. Octavia took a deep breath "So, where do you propose we start then?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-17, 4:32 AM | Message # 1782
Generalissimo
Kat frowned. "Your not wrong man... I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the ghouls... Anyway, for now we have a start and we should be able to inculcate a few hundred. Its not a perfect solution, but its better then nothing."

The man smiled sadly. "That over does of tranquilizer stopped my hart Dashie. I might be able to get it going again, since no other dame was done and this second strain delays deterioration, but your doctor friend effectively killed me." As the medical team began loading the survivors onto stretches he led her to the medical facilities. "But I never a let a silly little thing like death stop me before and after just getting you back, I am not going to start now."

The mare leaned back as well. "Alright then." She leaned over the bar slightly and bellowed, "See Berry? I can be reasonable if don't mess around with me! You can learn something from this one!" She looked back to Octavia. "You see what I work with here? And ponies wonder why I am so frustrated!" She laughed and throw a hoof over both Octavia and Apple Jack's shoulders, chuckling and pulling them into a hug. "Which is why I love it when I get to work with ponies that GET it!"

A few seconds later she released the pair and pulled out a map of the city, laying it down across the bar. "Anyway, your friend was last heard from here, at the old history museum. Now normally I would just go in there and grab her, but there is a nasty, unreasonable gang running that joint." She slammed a hood on the bar. "DISRESPECTFUL PUNKS! Treating ME like a foal and killing my ponies when I send propositions of friendship!" Se glared at Octavia. "The useless clods know my regulars, so to get our friend back I want you to go in there, get her out AND KILL ALL THE HIGH BROW PUNKS WHO TRY AND STOP YOU!"

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-02-18, 2:42 AM | Message # 1783
Major general
"Well, guess that sort of solves our problem in the short term." Brandon said. "Do you think the Doctor could replicate the vaccines if we ever ran out?" Brandon asked Derpy

"I would think so. " Derpy said. "That was sort of what he was trying to do before he got captured. Although his research might be a bit outdated what with the Ghouls and Dragonmen. However, with what we have here, he can annalyse them and replicate them with relative ease."

"Alright if everyone's done here, we should get the Doctor and see how the other's are doing. Said Brandon."

The Doctor poked his head out of the Tardis and looked around. The portal was glowing brighter. Room was empty. No sign of any guards or Dragonmen. The doctor Turned down the intensity of the portal The Doctor looked about the place. The were either mauled by the creatures or sucked into the portal. He hoped that  the portal had sent those monsters somewhere isolate where they couldn't hurt anyone. It had been a rash desision but he was used to being forced to make those. He approached the catwalk. something was off. The Master had vanished from where he fell. A trail of blood led away from where he had once laid, but it disappeared  at the end of the catwalk. He had escaped again, but the Doctor had a feeling that he would meet his nemisis again someday.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-02-19, 1:12 AM | Message # 1784
Generalissimo
"Doctor!" Kat called down the ladder. "Hey, Doctor! We found what we needed! Help us get it back to the surfaces before someone else comes over to shot at us!"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-02-20, 5:59 AM | Message # 1785
Major general
The Doctor looked around the room. "It should be safe to come down here, but stay on your toes." he said.

Brandon and Derpy went down the ladder. Derpy approached the Doctor. "Doctor, about what I said you a while ago..." Derpy began.

The Doctor frowned. "I know what you are going to say, and I don't think this is the time for this conversation. We need to go help your other friends."

"The elevator is totalled. The fastest way up is the stairs. It's going to take awhile to get to the top floor. So we have to get going now if we want to catch up with the others."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz